Uh oh

Uh oh.

Attached: FB_IMG_1550157391469.jpg (807x1145, 89K)

This shit is so fucking faggoty and shameful it's unreal.

I hope nothing but bad shit happens to the people that voted in favor of tearing it down.

>Idols will speak and move about

I dont know who the fuck did. Let me go check the council list.

Maybe if they won this wouldn't happen

Welp

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-092150_Firefox.jpg (1080x2220, 856K)

Another domino falls

eheheh

Attached: 908089.jpg (124x147, 7K)

Tearing down monuments of the people who stood against tyranny and since has been converted into hatred.

I'm leaving this country and selling my SSC to a beaner before I go.

It was only recently I learned that the confederate were the ones fighting against the government and america rather than the other way around. Fucking hysterical.

Are you people getting it yet?
Texas is over and done just like the USA and the rest of the west.

Dallas is full of fags

Southerner cucks btfo again. Grow a pair you meximongrols and mulattos.

It is over, balls or no balls.

Yeah, any southern faggot pride topic or post should be met with harsh ridicule.

Why?

You attack people when they are already knocked out like some nigger?

>removing the monument is estimated to cost around $480,000
Fucking HOW

It won't. Sounds too much like a money sink for pocketing.

You new to this? Everything government ever undertakes costs at least 10 times as much as it would otherwise. Companies with ties to politicians are hired, then some of the money flows back to politicians' pockets.

You're right. Being from Chicago, I should know better about this kind of politique

>muh reconstruction
Quit being a nigger and living in the past with impotent threats of the south rising again.

Either rally at the local level and push in the shit of these people who tread on you or quit crying about shit that happened 150 hears ago.

Fight back or eat shit. These are your choices.

I asked you a question, apparently the answer is yes, kick those that are already down and defeated.

Because of the catholic churches tendency to rape nuns and molest choir boys all saints should be removed from the United States.