The Border Bill is worse than you think

This guy covered it on a Twitter thread. Read this shit. How the fuck is this "Winning"?

twitter.com/RyanGirdusky/status/1095917405925244929

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 7.22.31 AM.png (1328x644, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20190211/CRPT-116hrpt9.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0875kPnRpYnvDBGPaq19F_iDUB3Udg59Mf4ZFBAq1J9RWYJHTeVvkmJLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 7.23.05 AM.png (1320x1070, 322K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 7.23.46 AM.png (1324x468, 148K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 7.24.12 AM.png (1328x608, 189K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 7.24.33 AM.png (1308x664, 235K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 7.24.59 AM.png (1328x990, 358K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 7.25.40 AM.png (1332x784, 383K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 7.26.36 AM.png (1380x1372, 380K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 7.27.05 AM.png (1364x1140, 312K)

it's national emergency time

1 Billion....FUCKING DOLLARS.....for the SMITHSONIAN?

Why does Israel get money again? Can we even tie our shoes without giving them money?

Guillotine time

We don't have a country, user.

I called my congressman and told him to vote no

>how is this winning
he didn’t sign anything though you’re just shilling your shitty twitter

This isn't acceptable. If the president is incapable of enforcing the protection of our borders from a foreign invasion to replace the american population as a voting block, it's martial law time.

Because Trump isn’t going to sign it, dickhead

They basically just put money for Israel in every bill now.

How else do you expect us to expand our debt? By spending it on ourselves?

If he doesn't wipe his ass with this as soon as he sees it, his political career is kaput.

because the people running the united states has loyalty to israel, not to the united states.

1 billion to the Smithsonian?

Every Israeli citizen is probably laughing their ass off at American tax payers.

He’ll sign it, take their money, and then declare an emergency anyway.

Why don't kikes understand what an equilibrium is? Happiness isn't based on ever expanding growth... suicide is.

>Because Trump isn’t going to sign it, dickhead

I didn't say he would, I didn't say he wouldn't

But if Trump DOES sign this shit, he's a fucking DISGRACE

>trusd the blan :-DDDD

Attached: esfdwer.jpg (243x208, 9K)

Can someone please link me to this document? where is it?

God forbid a news article tell me

And how the FUCK does Israel keep getting more money from us?????

Does the house vote on it today?

docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20190211/CRPT-116hrpt9.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0875kPnRpYnvDBGPaq19F_iDUB3Udg59Mf4ZFBAq1J9RWYJHTeVvkmJLc

Yeah not one article links it. No one wants this pos read.

Kike lobbyists that fund all their campaigns by funneling money sent by taxpayers back to politician's bank accounts.

Is America literally a proxy Israeli country now? I'm not joking, it appears like we are.

Sets bad precedent

Attached: this_is_why_I_gas_people.jpg (720x720, 43K)

Attached: 1550146461697.png (1881x2342, 260K)

thank you. the exact amount for the Smithsonian is s, $739,994,000, which can easily by allocated to fraudulent (((contractors))) providing research and operations services.

It isn't winning. Trump has been completely assimilated into the GOP establishment at this point.

How much did the US agree to send to Israel for their wall recently?
Serious question

It is from a government standpoint. We have lots of problems that need fixing.

Attached: 1550147405766.png (1754x1240, 70K)

>this guy on twitter

Attached: 5C658487-52A2-42BC-BFCF-832E387442F9.gif (607x609, 754K)

Good catch

>pedestrian fencing
We're going to win so much. You're going to get tired of winning. you’re going to say, ‘Please Mr. President, I have a headache. Please, don't win so much. This is getting terrible.’ And I'm going to say, ‘No, we have to make America great again.’ You're gonna say, ‘Please.’ I said, ‘Nope, nope. We're gonna keep winning.’

What the living fuck is "Pedestrian Fencing" in the first place?

The house just voted unanimously to put Israel first. When is the last time the house voted unanimously for anything? Hint: it was a month ago when they voted in unanimous agreement that whites don't have a right to exist

Attached: DzV7B0CU8AAhH0b.jpg (750x783, 89K)

Attached: pedestrian-fencing.jpg (600x450, 54K)

One useless brown bitch speaks out about our jew overlords and the whole fucking system turns on her in a split second.

Pretty clear where their priorities are

it ain't a fuckin wall

>Pedestrian Fencing
OH NO NO NO

>it's let the president do whatever the fuck he wants with no consequences time.

Yea that wont go over well the next time there is a democrat in office.

LOL Pedestrian Fencing?!?!

This deal was negotiated by democrats AND republicans. Are they just making fun of Trump at this point?
What republicans negotiated this meme "comprimise"?

"America First" my FUCKING BALLS

When a vote for Israel comes up, it's like some North Korean election where Kim always wins 100%.

They want it to be no taller than a fence that can be climbed over by a pregnant Mexican woman with child in hand.

You're missing the point. Trump isn't building a wall so it would be "effective" somehow, he's building a wall to keep his campaign promise. Presidents who keep their promises are a rare thing in the US (and in the world in general) so it pretty much guarantees a second term.

>What republicans negotiated this meme "comprimise
Even the senate majority leader McConnell is behind it.

>Mitch McConnell, speaking on the Senate floor, called the legislation “a compromise that no side will view as a perfect deal,” but he called it “a success for our bipartisan process” and reiterated his call for Trump to sign it.

Some faggot cuck RINOs. The part that details areas where a wall cannot be built even at a later date are disgusting. Implying even if alternative funding is secured, those areas are off limits.

I'm not sure how a democrat wouldn't feel this is perfect tho

It’s winning because they’re so focused on not giving Trump a wall, that they are completely ignoring “muh gun grab” and “muh refugees welcome”... not to mention a couple conservative scotus judges and more coming our way. That is winning, my friend.

You see, you liberals are basically saying “yeah, you guys scored my points than us, but we had more rebounds”. Who gives a fuck, I’d rather have this than Hillary.

They are. There was an article a while back that showed that for every Israeli, the US taxpayer pays more for his defence than he does for himself. The Jewish general that said that was forced to apologize, and retract the statement.

Attached: 307.jpg (382x497, 68K)

hey fuck you, museums are some of the final bastions of culture this country has. how about $5.3 billion for Israel, Ukraine and Jordan. $3.4 billion for refugees and cutting border beds. This is a terrible fucking bill

Get fucked, trumpniggers.

Because they gave Trump a red cent. They're deluded into thinking they're making head way with convincing the average American more illegals is a good thing.

Trump better not sign this piece of shit

Attached: DnPwlDhXoAAuE0B.jpg (500x390, 36K)

Trump is too pussy

Oh you have no idea. Democrats are going crazy over Trump getting his
-> 55miles of "pedestrian fencing"

Attached: thumb_when-your-teacher-tells-you-to-stop-laughing-but-your-6801218.jpg (194x169, 31K)

Q predicted this.

"The Art of the Kneel"
lmao gringos seething at trump cucking himself.

>Trump better not sign this piece of shit
His only option is to do nothing.

Sign it and obviously it passes, Veto it and it'll have a decent 75% chance of passing a veto-proof vote.

So his only real choice is to not sign it and force us into another shutdown, which also looks horrible for him. And then attempt to call a national emergency, but with how long it's been since this "emergency" supposedly started, it likely wont hold up in court and will be struck down, or at least a motion to stay the emergency declaration until the courts can decide either way, which could take months.

really he should just sign it.

Who cares

Implying that won't happen anyway, lol
Time to rise up merimutts, don't become like us and actually fight this rigged-ass system, both parties are ZOG

Who is the fucking KIKE that said "Oh, a border Bill....let me see how we can sneak the Smithsonian in this somehow"

Fuck! This nation is so Jewed. I'm fucking tired of it.

Except he isn't keeping the promise because it isn't a wall

It is a wall

>seething about being literally who country

He has other areas to getting the money besides an emergency

hey remember that recent Smithsonian exhibit dedicated to fucking Oprah

>(((pedestrian fencing)))

so tired of winning...

Attached: fuckoffanddie.png (1040x600, 191K)

You do, or at least your party claims to care.

Remember when obama was "abusing" his executive powers according to the right? If trump attempts to declare an emergency, that's far beyond any sort of over-reach Obama was accused of.

This is a clear power grab that has the sole purpose of avoiding the checks and balances built into our government. It's clearly not what the framers had in mind.

>really he should just sign it.
Fuck off kike.

El Chapo's money sounds like a long shot.

Like?

The executive doesn't get to set budget. Any attempt to do so is an overreach of the executive branch powers and is clearly treading into congressional powers.

Trump said there’s a BIG fucking difference between a fence and a wall. Don’t cow so easily.

Attached: 1536729436275.png (801x801, 35K)

Attached: 1536729436275.png (801x801, 35K)

He will sign it. The pundits are supporting it, which is all that matters to Trump. He only ever did the first shutdown because Rush Limbaugh and Tucker Carlson criticized him.

>remember that 25 billion we offered you in exchange for daca last year, now were going to offer 1 billion and we gimp ice
>trump signs it and calls it a win

not exactly useless if she's getting progressive circles to start discussing the issue openly. Elect more Arabs and muslims into our government, it's going to bite ZOG in the ass.

SIEGE

It's looking like martial law, isn't it? If he doesn't do something like this, bye bye America. We'll be just like Europe. Our elected officials have declared war on all of us. They want us dead and replaced by non English speaking poorfags who will vote for them out of hunger and fear.

The "global health"" money is actually regime change money

Nigger there's like 6 national emergencies currently going. They happen all the time. You only care about this one because you've been told that it's different somehow.

Attached: 1495420016611.jpg (480x540, 107K)

If you want to eat Trump's shit when he tells you it's ice cream, that is your right.

art of the deal everybody

Because it's made up, it doesn't exist.

Mexican immigration was at it's peak in 2007-08. And has been steadily on the decline since then.

Why wasn't there as MASSIVE emergency in the bush era from ~2003-2006 when mexican immigration was at it's peak?

not if I have anything to say about it, and I do!

I'M GONNA SAY THE Z WORD

Attached: notifi.jpg (750x995, 153K)

Also a shitty deal. Why the fuck do we need to keep illegals here?

>20 million illegals in your country isn't an emergency

Attached: Yv4YyJf.jpg (720x979, 54K)

Tucker Carlson also criticized him on his Syria strikes... TWICE! Sure stopped Trump from starting wars for Israel right?