Weed in the economy

What is your opinion on the relationship between weed and United States economy, as well as your opinion on what it’s nationwide legal status should be?

Attached: 942B5208-7AF6-4A64-8071-0AEA363DFD60.jpg (1200x630, 192K)

Pay me if you're going to date mine my opinions.

its*

Doing marijuana destroys the economy by supporting terrorism who work with narcos.

Weed is grown by friendly hippys in Oregon
T. Friendly hippy

There should be a positive balance at the end of this.
+ you're getting taxes from the weed sold
+ you can cut back on DEA funding and lay off a couple of ten thousand agents

illegal drugs = overload of penitentiary system + mafia will do what government should

Elites spawned to ROB you.

Attached: Waddesdon3.jpg (1022x2116, 2.04M)

Don't legalize it, decriminalize it.

Dude dude dude...
Get this...
What if...

Weed should remain illegal. Lest the big corporate companies take over the cannabis scene and dilute the market with dangerous products that kill people for profit.

I hope you know your causing war by getting kids hooked on your drugs. They have to get it somewhere else later on. That somewhere is Isis 90% of the time.

Should be decriminalized at the federal level and left up to the states beyond that. Also needs to be rescheduled. The idea weed is as dangerous as crack or meth is fucking retarded.

It should be rescheduled first (along with psychedelic mushrooms), as of now the DEA has it on the same level as meth and heroin which is laughable.

Truth. I smoked a weed once & next thing I knew I was drug smuggling for al shabab.

Endless weed threads. Better that varg I guess

Attached: 0DD2751B-0A55-4A3C-B2BA-5377D2212B08.jpg (4032x3024, 2.12M)

You too? Holy fuck man!

That's actually a good argument FOR legalization.

I’m sure isis is shipping their weed all the way here and selling it for 3$. Gram making tons of money lol

My experience was worse. I allahu snackbarred uncontrollably. My stomach exploded.

Aren't weeddude bros kinda cringe?

When I hear them describing their "Strains" and "omg dude u need this lumination" bla bla I wanna punch them in the face

Is a cherry tomato the same as a roma tomato?

No

Never got the whole “gateway” argument.
When you like weed you stick to weed. You might branch out to shrooms or other psychedelics, but it’s not usually anything more than that because they don’t offer what you want, which is to get giggly and chill for a couple hours.

Attached: 596EEB16-EA32-4F72-BD1C-991F1B37239E.jpg (640x621, 62K)

I would suggest you try to get info for our side but since your brain is fried there is no point.

Why would you legalize terrorism? That is the dumbest thing i have ever heard.

He's saying if you legalize weed, then the narcos lose their market dominance.

I think legalizing it would actually get rid of most of the dudeweeders.
They think that they’re cool because they’re breakin tha roolz or some shit, so they just use that as their identity. When it becomes commonplace, they’re gonna need to find a personality beyond marijuana.

cheq'd & kek'd
Nice wordplay, maplebro.

Attached: intears.jpg (236x284, 17K)

When you put it like that it sounds even dumber.

its*

Well give it some thought.

In Washington State, selling weed was a way for poor niggers and trailer trash to make money before it was legal. Now that it’s “legal” only millionaire kikes can profit from it. Same thing with gambling in Ohio.

I thought about it and think i won this argument by a landslide.

It's a lot friendlier to the customer. Imagine having to go to trailer trash or niggers (*shudde!*) to get your weed. And probably get either robbed or arrested or both in the process.
Now you can just go to a store and do some normal shopping.

You sure did buddy.

Attached: 1548266267363.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

Legalized and shamed works better than illegal and "cool"

Smart money is in Canadian weed stocks not US ones. Right now Colorado has a surplus of millions of dollars of weed they can't get rid of because they rushed headlong into the "new gold rush" and now they're stuck with a pile of pot they can't sell. Canada is making breakthroughs with CBD research and diversifying their product offerings. As far as citizens using it only for recreation is a great way to get a bunch of dumbasses getting burnt out and not giving a fuck that they're getting bent over. Notice how most of the states where it's legal in the US are also the ones with the highest taxes, the most political corruption, the most retarded representatives. It's almost like they legalized it so people turn a blind eye to how badly they're getting fucked over by the elite. Someone getting burnt out daily on a blunt is going to not notice or not give a shit when his or her taxes are raised 5% overnight or cronyism runs rampant through their state.

Legal to own at private property. Never bring to public street. While within public security zones, the wearer must always lock the cannabis inside of a container; safes and cars are legal.
Not for use by twenty-seven years or younger excepting in nationality led courtrooms arguing all grievances; United States makes 21 and younger illegal, but all twenty-one and older are recreational...IN PRIVATE SECURITY SECURED ZONES ONLY!

Scientific record keeping allows small business owner certificate to represent self be recognized by all courts arguing a judgement to address a grievance. Defendents may argue for assistance by any public defender lawyer recognized by judge.

Be kind to animals...scientific instruments exacting measurement to tiniest of active chemicals inducing changes in dexterity. Only the tiniest to a non-human animal or prepare a scientific record so great the law enforcement will believe you have other thing enough to work all due distances for the health of a non-human animal.

It's great, I used to always get it from some room temperature IQ Mexican I met at college, now there's a dispensary 12 minutes from my house.

Attached: 1481778627399.png (714x765, 410K)

High cost low effort consumable seems like a good idea.

Dunning Kruger

To piggyback off this post it's also smarter to invest in Canuck weed right now because banks in the US still won't deal with dispensaries and it's all cash which leaves it wide open to extortion, robbery and all other sorts of mishaps. Cancuck banks at least deal with and manage the capital of their dispensaries while you won't find a single bank in the US that will touch dispensaries or give them business accounts on account of it still being federally illegal and almost every bank in the US crosses state lines and could potentially face money laundering charges from the feds. Completely unreliable from an investment standpoint.

Its a sinister agenda to get youth even more ok with giving up 2nd Amendment rights.

Think about it, even as states legalize to varying degrees weed will always be kept illeagal under federal law so if you buy it even for medical purpose now the govt can refuse your sale to you of a firearm or obtain legal cause to confiscate all your firearms.

Marijuana legalization not even once.

>This
I couldn't agree with this more. It would also get rid of the excuse of "aw dude bro I cant get a job cause they drug test".