REAL LIFE DEMON LOSES IT

youtube.com/watch?v=WxuYNbHoyl0

What the fuck is wrong with homosexuals?
Why does God make them so angry?

Attached: demon.png (918x525, 988K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4IjgBdjH7RA
youtube.com/watch?v=PucB5hA2giI
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb2vd2iIhnk
columbiatribune.com/a6acdca1-48b9-5bbd-931c-7fb92111a5c3.html
kbia.org/post/mupd-investigating-assault-campus#stream/0
youtu.be/-I35RyyjMPc
youtube.com/watch?v=L5IuBTHArxg&feature=youtu.be&t=51
youtube.com/watch?v=4aGfgkFtFCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its like violence is their first resort,
youtube.com/watch?v=4IjgBdjH7RA

Attached: nog.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

yfw retards behaving like Westboro Baptist in public provoke boomers. Comedy gold, this does nothing for christianity but I think it's a new genre.

checked
can I get a timestamp for the chimping?

His videos at the gay pride rallys are comedic gold.

The homosexuals get angry when he yells that God does not want them to rip their anus open. It seems as though the blunt truth of what they do bothers them.

youtube.com/watch?v=PucB5hA2giI

6:35

He begins to yell about Michael Brown dying because of his niggerism and the chimps immediately chimp out

I love how demon man goes running right to the cops.

you would be angry too if your own president and his voters wanted you dead

I believe in Christ but this preacher is a dickhead.

He is right though. Im no Christian, but he is what a real Christian should be. There are too many fakes running around.

>open video
>hippoman getting loud
>suddenly sputters, "AAAGGGHHHH-haflaflattatlatlapgfppffptlrlrl"
>holy shit dude the fuck is wrong with you

Based, but does he advocate for nigger/human relationships?

Holy shit the black guy seriously can't help himself. I'm assuming he was expelled for the assault.

Just see this () at 6:35, he is definitely based:

I'm not a Christian but I don't get why preachers make people so mad. Either listen if you're willing to entertain it or don't. What the fuck is "i'm gay" supposed to prove? If someone honestly believes my lifestyle is going to get me sent to eternal suffering I hope they would give me a warning at least.

There are actual devils/demons inside them reacting to name of Jesus, user.

the more I watch libs the more I think this is probably true

Not a fan of christcucks but i agree with everything this man has to say,

I have respect for him, but I don't consider black people to have souls like he does.

I am a Christian and I agree. God doesn't want us to do horrible things with our bodies or our souls. Even if you remove the eternal portion of true Christian thought (which is the most important portion) and just follow the teachings of how we should use our bodies, people would be much healthier, happier and society would be much better.
1-Have unity of heart, mind and soul
2-You shouldn't say things in vain
3-Take one day a week away from the hustle and bustle and relax and recharge.
4-Be kind to your parents. Lift them up and take their advice by watching their wins and losses and learn from them.
5-Don't murder. Justified killing isn't murder. Abortion isn't justified killing, it is murder.
6-Don't cheat on your spouse. Wife if you're a husband, husband if you're a wife.
7-Don't steal anything ever.
8-Be honest and truthful about everyone everywhere and in all things.
9-Leave your neighbors wife to your neighbor. Don't even look at her with lust in your mind.
10-Leave your neighbors things to your neighbor. If you want what your neighbor has, work for it, earn it and then it is your thing. However, don't let that thing become the object of your affection. Refer to number-1

based preacher

he is a fake, he's spouting stuff in the most simple and jarring way any fundamentalist jackass with a bible and a megaphone can yell at passerby in the street with no intention to be the one making the effort to properly communicate the word of God can in any old sweaty american back town

that and what he's spouting hasn't got anything to fucking do with Christ

Attached: 32423555443.jpg (220x220, 12K)

spotted the sinner

you don't even see the comedic hypocrisy in what you're saying, so how can you say it with any seriousness

Has you're shit has been pushed in user?

Attached: OH_MY.gif (245x186, 401K)

They're faggots because they're the culmination of childhood trauma and horrible life choices as adults as a result of that trauma. They never matured to the point where they wouldn't blame society for their personal choices.

You should receive a lifetime ban for posting this garbage memeflaggot

But the mods are the shills, itll never happen
I only come here when Im bored
To many facebook faggots eager to populate shill threads

I dont even bother to sage anymore
Too many out of work fags with nothing to do outnumber me

Sinner detected.

I'm pretty sure this is performance art because the preacher guy looks like an MDE character

Based priest showing americans their degeneracy, subscribed for more redpilled content.

thanks fampai

Attached: 44444444.png (398x500, 232K)

Why does that old man have such spectacular tits?

That would be racist, user.

>this is free speech
>I DON'T GIVE A FUCK I DON'T LIKE IT
peak npc

youtube.com/watch?v=Lb2vd2iIhnk

WTF I LOVE THIS GUY

Christ is Truth. This man speaks the Truth. What do you think Jesus would prefer? Telling the truth or staying silent?

lol, here's the noble poc that attacked the preacher
columbiatribune.com/a6acdca1-48b9-5bbd-931c-7fb92111a5c3.html
>nigs gon nig

Attached: nigs-the-noggin.png (1457x744, 773K)

Seems to be for a different assault.

dindu nuffin

>same shit different day
and?

Not the same nigger according to your article.

>Not the same nigger
Yes. It is.
kbia.org/post/mupd-investigating-assault-campus#stream/0

>Peace symbol
>Loses his shit immediately and acts violently
Everytime.

this dude is awesome. Would be even better if he was a legit troll

Attached: 1529368747570.jpg (600x600, 43K)

really jogs the noggin

>Why does God make them so angry?
I think that's pretty obvious. You'd think they'd chill the fuck out.

we should all be trying to spread what we know to others if we know it will benefit them and therefore us, but it would be worse to speak and not speak the truth, and cause others to become even blinder than you to the truth, because words are very dangerous, because they are not specific enough to be able to be used easily when trying to convey complex things to people you don't know and don't know what you're talking about, except for exceptional speakers, and even then good ones are hard to come by, so we have to be aware of that when we talk to people, because a lot get s lost in translation and we don't wanna get even more confused

I love those kinds of vidoes

REPENT ZOOMERS

Attached: kbro.gif (498x378, 364K)

>203166916

right? i want to move to america so i can witness niggers chimping out in MCdonalds and these guys

life is so boring here

> BECOME A HOMO NO MO'

Attached: bald-man-dandruff-2.jpg (870x540, 105K)

White people are so cucked.

Typical boomer. All boomers are demons.

Does not matter how much you hate yourself.
ALL sexuality is pure and good.

Pride is what defiles us, the deadliest sin of all.
(((gay pride)))

Based irl shitposter

at 4:24 "You're a sin loving God hater". Black chick in the background is like "O' hell no, I ain't walking by dat white man"... lmfao

I like it because I like how people who commit sin try to justify it, by saying that the one who reveals the sin is the evil person, while the sin they're committing is good. This shows just how people are diabolically perverse

> She is wearing yoga pants in public, and you know what that leads to
This guy is hilarious, but he is right

Attached: 1bnh1j.jpg (563x542, 37K)

demon-possessed stooges, where do you think the selfishness spawns from? from that ((())) operating on the Absolute

i used to hate these guys so much
>now...

>this does nothing for christianity

I actually just became a christian after watching this

10:15
>is this going on Jow Forums or something?

It's called tough love. He's not a dick, he's just doing what must be done.

nice catch haha

>t. sinner

whitey is the devil

I lost it. such a good line

ive been trying for a few minutes to find a 'new' video released after all this that very clearly shows that nigger brown beating up an older guy and stealing his backpack and shit. but all i see on jewtube now is video after video after video of all the MSM fucking horseshit.

Attached: ohhno.png (608x541, 411K)

>tips christian boomers

youtu.be/-I35RyyjMPc

Huh america is crazy but funny

Sodomy is wrong user

Attached: You.jpg (600x800, 86K)

why didn't he chew his tomato before swallowing?

This entire channel is gold.
It's like a honey badger. It just fucks with everyone.

that's a heckin prolapse

homeless people as a principle never chew tomato, they only swallow them whole

Westboro church were based and very ahead of their time. And to think most of us thought of them as stupid extremists then.

>they only swallow them whole
I'm honestly aghast at such barbarism

>behaving like Westboro Baptist
WB was a meme church started by kikes to make Christians look stupid, and insane. From what I've seen, this guy isn't preaching anything that's not from the scriptures, and he's not presenting himself like an idiot.

So far the only demon I can see is the obnoxious schizo religion cuck.

Now now Muhammed let him prech just like we let you

I'm not a muslim, if he's talking shit at people in public he should expect people to talk shit back at him, hur dur it must be da devil, lol fuck off.

Sinners aren't "people" they are slaves to their emotions

there's a faggot like this in everytown trying to do do everything they can to get someone to "violate their rights'.

I bet this jesusdickliker has a lawyer watching the entire thing ready to pounce.

Fuck these people. Take the hit, assault him ... but permanently disfigure him so the next fag doesn't try this shit.

fucking christcuck

Love how they go all ape for some fucking random dude yelling christianity bs. You can tell niggers and homosexual are mostly raised by single mothers.

>mmmm what is toothpaste, can I eat it or suck it like a nigger dick ? No ? Then i don't need it!

must have been a Brit in previous life

yikes
No wonder Christianity is dying

This seems like a fun job. You get to basically troll people for a living.

youtube.com/watch?v=L5IuBTHArxg&feature=youtu.be&t=51

Nobody said they couldn't talk shit back, you straw man creating cuck. You just can't attack the guy (in a free country).

Why the fuck do Americans screech about being a military veteran when they get frustrated in an argument. So fucking what? You drove trucks around so desert or jungle shit hole. It's not an argument.

Why is this so entertaining?

It's not even really "tough love".
He is just talking mostly plain truth to people that have had their worst traits coddled and cultivated by authority, to their own detriment.
It just seems rough because of the exaggerated reactions.

His channel is literally filled with hundreds of hours of this stuff.

The funny part is how he mixes in the shitposting with shakespear like speech.

>"Oh the horror of the homosexual!The horror as your anus rips apart! God is not happy when you tear your anus to shreds with sin."
The guy is hilarious.

>WHORES BURN LIKE SMORES
love this guy

>don't you dare
pathetic cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=4aGfgkFtFCk
toasty roastie

Oh snap, lol he really can't not crime.