TRY to debate me Jow Forums

Terraforming mars in under 20 years is feasible. the method i am proposing will also make industry possible on the planet and wildly profitable. its probably the best place possible for an Ethnostate given how absolute its border protection will be. The method i propose terraforming it also would act as a loop ole around the space treaty and give us full sovereignty claims.
here is the discord : JXWfspH
debate me on this. i dare you.

Attached: 1550153238456.jpg (1024x576, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2017-03-nasa-magnetic-shield-mars-atmosphere.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AIWKHxxivag
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No ,its not.
There is no such method.
Drink your pills.
/thread

>no links to sources
>No claim to debate against (How do?)
>Throwing in ethnostate to generate interest not realizing that balkanization can happen in a matter of months.
I'm happy to debate you. But you are going to need to provide something to debate. What methods? Personally, I think nuking the poles sounds like a gas.

Attached: Blast.png (1171x740, 1.08M)

Fpbp

Mars is worse than arakis. All desert no spice or worms. What's the point? We should skip it and head to titan.

Attached: 1548522631859.jpg (680x709, 142K)

How do you make weather and protect from solar radiation? Ie: create a magnetic field without a core Dynamo? Maybe start with your plan in the OP.

>Terraforming mars in under 20 years is feasible
MARS IS 50,000,000 miles away.

Greenland and photoshop and crappy tinker-toy robots are really close by

Attached: realism.jpg (474x597, 56K)

>TRY to debate me
ur mom gay
I won
kys

How’s that moon colony going?

> no atmosphere
> no magnetic field shield

Attached: wrong.jpg (480x360, 25K)

But why not just skip landing on mars and terraform space???

what will be done is instead create an atmosphere of completely different composition to earths, we will create a hydreliox atmosphere of 20 bars of pressure of 49.5% hydrogen 49.5% helium and 1% oxygen, by using a domino effect and knocking one or two increasing in size asteroids and hitting one of Uranus's moons at the correct time it will destabilise the moon and will cause it to plunge into Uranus and spit out 1x10^20 kgs of hydrgen helium, if timed correctly 10% of this gas will accumulate in the orbital path of mars resulting in a atmosphere 20 times higher than earths in a mixture which we currently use for deep sea diving, solar wind isnt a problem, the atmospheric lifetime of gasses will be 700k years, more than enough time to add the respective 1 bar of nitrogen oxygen mixture, this requires only a single bomb and complex maths and timing to give mars a nearly breathable atmosphere

Attached: R4GCR.jpg (1876x810, 478K)

not to mention there will be a 0.2 bar partial pressure of methane which will greatly warm mars to 1020 Celsius

your statement is filled with open ended generalizations and catch phrases
go to bed nigel.

this very thick atmosphere will block the majority of radiation down to earth equivalent levels

debate this, its more specific

>can’t terraform Nevada
>Mars is cool tho

the helium constituting 50% of the atmosphere is made up of 2 parts per million of helium three which is thousands of times more than lunar regolith making helium 3 mining as simply as collecting it from the air

where would the 1% oxygen come from?

If outer space was even real, it still probably wouldn't be possible. Look we're never going to Mars because Earth is flat. did you think in the 60s when Kubrick faked the Lunar landings in a Hollywood studio that they thought people would be able to fucking photoshop their video footage at home and transmit it through the internet? hell no. They'll never fake a landing now, it would reveal everything, and look what just happened recently, the rover went offline...

the 1% oxygen will be produced by gmo cyanobacteria

producing it from the co2

there's not enough carbon on mars and if you
take carbon from earth to mars to make mars
livable, you will destroy earth, OP kys.

I will debate you.
Start with CIA library Adam and Eve.
The passing of "nibiru" brings with it a massive storm of radioactive water bearing comets.
5,000 years ago, "niburu" slammed into Mars. The evidence is clear.
The reason we have been due for a reset for so long and it has not happened- it won't.
If another micronova goes off, that's a new game. However, Mars is fucked forever. It should be designated an industrial planet. Pollution doesn't matter. Trash doesn't matter. Experiments can be done safely. Contractors will gladly take 6 figure jobs off world.
Behavioral sink is affecting our society and people worship money. Playing around on a dead world is a waste of time. We need to be exploring elsewhere to colonize new worlds yesterday.

Attached: 1549937941401.jpg (680x616, 73K)

im not using carbon dioxide u retarded nigger im making the martian atmosphere a hydreliox atmosphere

LOL arguing with an AI.

Attached: OIuiasdiu.jpg (311x162, 5K)

>10% of this gas will accumulate in the orbital path of mars resulting in a atmosphere 20 times higher than earths
Why you still did not ate your pills CYKA?

We can't leave low earth orbit right now.

Are you retarded?

WE CAN'T EVEN LEAVE EARTH RIGHT NOW.

I like your enthusiasm but this shit's impossible nigga.
First off, which moon?
Second: Which asteroid?
Third: How you gonna inhabit mars when the fucking sun is blocked out by all the debris a fucking moon hitting it would cause?
Mars doesn't have enough mass to hold onto a atmosphere with 20 bars pressure at the surface.

mars isnt going to be hit my a moon? wtf u on, the only thing hitting mars will be the accumulation of gas as mars passes throw it in it orbital path, and probably oberon, and probably vesta

it would hold that atmosphere for 700k years, more than enough time to build up a permanent atmosphere made of nitrogen and oxygen

sending a single bomb to a single asteroid is well within our means idiot

im crashing a moon into uranus, this will blast a bunch of gas out of uranus's orbatial path, if timed right it will blow into mars's

Ah i see, that's even more delusional.
The gas would never reach mars.
Even if it did, like I said mars doens't have enough mass to hold onto it. The gas would have to much momentum.

Go ahead do it.send pics when done.

holy shit. I was actually interested in reading if someone had figured out the magnetic field problem but it turns out
that fpbp

>delusional
incorrect, the gass wil absolutely reach mars, held together by its own weak gravity so long as it never dips to far within saturn or jupiters gravity will it will absolutely fall within mars's orbital path and mars will pick it up over a cycle or two , this will be MORE than enough to capture it, especially if gravitation-ally assisted deceleration was used at Jupiter, the gas will be slowed from 22 km/s to 11km/s and will not be fast enough to escape mars escape velocity and will stick to the planet , for a few months there will be hundred of km/s winds but it will die down after a few months and will have a halflife of 700k years, 700k years to build build the nitrogen it the atmosphere which will last billions

phys.org/news/2017-03-nasa-magnetic-shield-mars-atmosphere.html
this would give us 700k years to construct something that will probably only take a decade

yeah magnetic field is absolutely not a problem

How do you increase gravity or are you just ignorant of the ill effects of low gravity? Its about 1/3 that of earths...

The sleeper awakens

Attached: 73B62FA7-07E8-46E9-9C0E-8CF4CB99427C.jpg (1024x664, 154K)

Good idea! I think it's only appropriate you will name this new world, and its first city.

the bone and muscle problem can be solves by taking a shot of myostatin antibodies, this will prevent muscle atrophy and prevent bone loss through osteoclast suppression

Terraform ya brain ya drooling spastic cunt

kek
no

Maybe they can pick it clean mining though

the new world is just called mars lol? and the city will just be named after the closest named land mark, ie mariner valley city, Elysium city, olympus city ect

no mars will be the future white ethnostate

you dont increase gravity, other than bone and muscle loss there wont be too much of a problem

Attached: 1550162906368.jpg (768x1024, 154K)

oh and its closer to 2/5ths earth gravity

I hope it works out for you user, I really do.
No I'll feelings
But I'm just being realistic

ill*

based BRAAAAP troll.

kek, i get the comparisons, and the methane for uranus will be useful, but this is legit

Instead of taking the myostatin antibodies could we just have a really strong atmosphere to weigh us down?

pressure doesn't affect load stresses, a super thick atmosphere will do absolutely nothing, a vaccine once a year is a complete solution

>20 years
>domino effect
>Uranus's moons
>plunge into Uranus and spit out 1x10^20 kgs of hydrgen helium
>gas will accumulate in the orbital path of mars

Do you know how fuckin far Uranus is from Mars?

nah we should just stop giving all our money AND DATA to israel and build a really bigass badass telescope and find another planet like ours and then launch a bigass badass spaceship there and just start over without the jews and niggers t b h chinks could probably come if we stay separate but down the line wed prolly have to kill them all anyway

Attached: blazeitfgtlol.jpg (640x640, 36K)

It aint happening.

Attached: Untitled.png (1918x1044, 2.38M)

If you die on Mars your ghost will be stuck there.

Not to mention if it would thicken Mars' atmosphere that much at such a distance what the hell is it going to do to the rest of the solar system and Earth. Earth will inevitably travel to the path of all that extra gas and who knows what will happen. Blot out the sun for thousands of years?

yes at the atmospheric escape velocity of Uranus taking into consideration a gravitation assist at Saturn and a gravity breaking at Jupiter before it reaches the orbital path of mars it will take 3.8 years for the gas to reach the orbital path of mars

yes it is, it will take 3.8 years taking into consideration velocity changes at saturn and a gravity breaking at jupiter

hm, probably a good thing then
You're fuck, bud. Stay on the meds.

no the gas will be in one big bubble, the part travelling to the inner solar system that is, the rest will be recollected by uranus and or saturn, jupiter

the very minimum the gas will be travelling will be 22 km/s, a doubling of velocity is the standard delta v for most gravity assist manuvers, even if no grvaity assist is possible that only doubles the length of time from saturn to Jupiter which would at 0.93 years to the end time, it would go from 3.8-4.7 years, this is still well within a realistic and reasonable time period

the gas escaping Uranus would be going twice the velocity of voyager 2, which from earth took 12 years, at twice the velocity for less distance 4.7 years is a reasonable time frame

Interesting. I'm going to miss that moon though. I'm sure one day we can send a rock to orbit in its place to replace the one we will explode for this project.

youtube.com/watch?v=AIWKHxxivag
If you only knew what really goes on in mars.

>plunge into Uranus
idk why people reply

its just its name ffs, this is not a troll, this is real

Uranus has 4 other large moons

Interesting proposition, but how could it be done ? I don't think that there is any government or popular appeal in any country capable of this to make it happens. Also how much do you think it wold cost ?

i think 5-10 billion would be a reasonable number, its primarily maths, and only a single payload into space

OP is stupid and you are stupid for engaging with him.

nice ad hominem, got any substance to that criticism burger ? if you dont shut the fuck up

JOHJ?

So, you think humans are going to be able heat up the core and get it spinning again in 20 years?

Because unless you do that, there is no point in any of it.

You need a magnetosphere for it all to work.

I would love to hear your arguments as to why this would not be a necessity to bring the planet up to livable standards.

Attached: dynamo.gif (993x745, 561K)

Not necessary, daily loss is like a tank car train worth of gas, could be replaced indefenatly by surface mining. Plus put magnetic field at L1 would divert majority of solar wind. Would require 2Gw or so, easily done with current reactor technology.

Attached: Lagrangianpointsanimated.gif (527x535, 287K)

Lack of a rebuttal confirms op is a faggot or an AI debate program.

Saged

Do the math faggot, Loss occurs on geologic timescale, not a concern for Humans. Can easily be replaced with volatiles from surface deposits. Don't need to restart dynamo in core.

Attached: Mag.jpg (634x469, 54K)