Men without a Purpose

When men have nothing to work towards or goals to strive towards(for some it’s sex, for others it’s family or friends and for others it’s empires) they turn their creative powers into a force of destruction to “create” a new society they think they will succeed in or have a place in. While others simply “check out” or take alternative paths then the norm. It doesn’t matter the race, religion or political spectrum they are on and many groups exploit them/this.

Attached: 1543087258910.jpg (1920x796, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/17400/google-hiring-less-white-men-progress-robert-kraychik
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One-eyed elites and secret societies spawned to exploit you. Basically, robbing people!

Attached: Waddesdon3.jpg (1022x2116, 2.04M)

Bump & treu

thanks

Bump for important thread.

then what should i do. if my drive toward the goal has burned out, the spark isnt there.

based on what research? fuck off w this

Cheers
Im just the messenger sorry
gay and homosex pilled, begone gremlin

Such big properties with farms. They produce their own food. They know the market ones aren't suitable to eat without health effects

lol, nice anecdotal shit. get out of here you brainlet

sook

You're not wrong desu. Jow Forums as we know it wouldn't exist if society was hunkey dorey or at least worth it. Jow Forums is one of the last bastions of truth and the only place that doesn't beat you over the head for not kowtowing the mainstream opinions which are upheld as a religion. We're just in a decaying world on the brink of something new but we know how shitty everything is. The real torture comes from knowing the truth

Attached: 1550110841647.jpg (960x720, 185K)

theres power In them digits I tell yah what

trans women are not gay.
also children are pushing the trans women epidemic

numerators

Attached: 1549898941737.jpg (500x548, 56K)

Attached: 1536958821016.jpg (499x500, 51K)

Jow Forums in a healthy society would be optimistic and eccentric like /b/ used to be

I can't influence others when they say
>you're hard to work with
I'm not sure why they do this
I think they hate me and are disgusted with the fact that I'm working
they really just want me to get out of the workplace and die because they hate my guts
all they care about is getting blacks, latinos, chinese, women, and so on to do the job I was doing
they hate me because I'm a white man and I'm working
so they say
>you're hard to work with
to justify their own hatred of me

dailywire.com/news/17400/google-hiring-less-white-men-progress-robert-kraychik

>FLASHBACK: Google: Hiring Fewer White Men Is 'Progress'

>Hiring fewer white men and pursuing more hires of blacks, Hispanics, and women is “[moving] in the right direction," according to Google’s “diversity” page profiling its hiring practices.

>A declining share of white men composing its workforce is described as “progress:”

GOOGLE = RACIST STREET GANG

I'm monitoring

opticsfaggots will never recover from these digits

Attached: goose checkem.png (254x289, 94K)

Create a generation of men without a purpose and a tyranny of overlords, the toxic matriarchal order.

checked. I'm just wating for the big habbening

Attached: chosen-people.jpg (660x494, 97K)