Based Salvini acknowledges the Satanism problem

>I understand and share the concerns expressed by Father Aldo Buonaiuto. We must not underestimate the problem of the satanic sects and we need to rely on the experts who help us to fight them. It is a disturbing phenomenon, apparently far from everyday experience, yet much closer and more frequent than one might think.

Attached: 1550097150373m.jpg (887x1024, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yOLwlgcqA_s?t=215
repubblica.it/le-storie/2019/02/13/news/salvini_con_gli_esorcisti_contro_virginia_raffaele_il_suo_sketch_di_sanremo_inneggia_a_satana_-219027249/
youtu.be/jBhpNdILyac
youtube.com/watch?v=BwBDXBzYyc8
youtu.be/UlbOeGyaG2g
bitchute.com/video/JL419NCdKfvj/
youtu.be/lN5tbqc4tzU
youtube.com/watch?v=JDfxqGl4iuA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Satanism is a christian/jewish problem. They invented it.

Meanwhile based Macron sends voiceless Satanic trap to the Eurovision.

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-171627_YouTube.jpg (1206x567, 273K)

American education.

What is this shit all about?

Simple coincidences

Attached: 20190214_173116.jpg (1080x2466, 457K)

>US Politicians are Satanists/occultists
Slowpoke.

But I mean what is this Father Aldo Buonaiuto thing about?

>Seems that the international globalized elite, received another omage paid by their puppets "artists".
>During the most important TV event about music in Italy ("Festival di Sanremo" Edition 69°) a performer invoked satan with the cover excuse of a comedian show
>Based Minister Salvini asked about this with a post on facebook

It's a global war beetween good and evil at this point

VIDEO OF THE HAPPENING youtu.be/yOLwlgcqA_s?t=215 [Open]

Bitch spasms on stage and screams Stan at 3:35

Links in Italian: repubblica.it/le-storie/2019/02/13/news/salvini_con_gli_esorcisti_contro_virginia_raffaele_il_suo_sketch_di_sanremo_inneggia_a_satana_-219027249/

a comedian performance on national music festival [0:22]
youtu.be/jBhpNdILyac

Don Aldo Bonaiuto is an exorcist and criticized the performance, lot's of freemasons attacked the priest and Salvini is defending the priest.

You may believe or not in God, but these globalist fuckers for sure they worship satan.

Attached: Macron_pyramid.jpg (768x511, 69K)

They're all satanists, as much has been proven time and time again

The question is will people unite with Christ now that the line has been drawn in the sand?

>>a performer invoked satan with the cove excuse of a comedian show
Reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=BwBDXBzYyc8

Is the performer a Jew?

Inauguration of San Gottardo tunnel, 2016
youtu.be/UlbOeGyaG2g

Likely not

Attached: 20190214_175041.jpg (1440x2560, 1.28M)

based glorious leader Salvini

Was this supposed to be part of the show? Was the records player supposed to malfunction? Or did she literally get possesed that moment and go all demonic and stuff.

part of the comedy, mocking who in the 1970-1980s believed that rock music had hidden satan messages on it.

"Releasing Control Art Restriction Systems 3...2...1. Approval of situation A recognized; commencing the Cromwell Invocation. Ability restrictions lifted for limited use until the enemy has been rendered silent."

Attached: hellsingeurovision.jpg (487x484, 45K)

Well, that's based.

Are you familiar with Leo Zagami?

I have seen a couple of videos and I don't believe him.
Zagami is doing books and conferences with other people who claim Jesus is an ayy lmao.

Satana satana satana

based anime

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Wow really? What do you mean by ayy lmao? Like inter-dimensional from other realities because that is true, Jesus would have had to manifest from some where other than this plane. Could you provide some sources I am interested.

Also, Leo Zagami was on Alex Jones yesterday:
bitchute.com/video/JL419NCdKfvj/

That’s surprisingly disturbing

Its just a joke about satanic messages being hidden in music. Lighten the fuck up. Laughter is Christ (as long as youre not harming others).

Holy crap I remember hearing about that ceremony, but I never actually saw it until now. That is just freaking creepy. I used to think the idea of an elite Satanist cabal was crazy, but I've seen too much shit in the past few years to deny it anymore.

I don't have many sources, I don't follow this kind of stuffs but here (in italian)
youtu.be/lN5tbqc4tzU

Zagami is in a conference along with Biglino.
Biglino is a translator from ancient hebrew who claim God is only one of may "Gods" who where actually extraterrestrials at war one with another.
Mankind was created in a lab and the jewish race has the most pure DNA directly from Adam and Eve... Stuffs like that.

Interesting, thank you my friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=JDfxqGl4iuA

>murdering children and raping them is just a joke bro