8 years in prison for making a 3D printed Gun

>United States Attorney Erin Nealy Cox said McGinnis' arrest should serve as a warning.
>“When he realized he couldn’t legally purchase a firearm, Eric McGinnis circumvented our gun laws by 3-D printing his weapon, eliminating the need for a background check,” she said in a statement. “This case should send a message to prohibited persons contemplating acquiring guns by any method.”

Something seems fucky. I just can't believe a nigger could use a 3d printer AND assemble an AR when 10 niggers can even run a mcdonalds. This has glowniggers all over it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-114143_Chrome.jpg (1440x2560, 849K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thingiverse.com/thing:3004363
youtube.com/watch?v=t-mEDPlJHEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHALL

Oh shit I guess I should stop printing mine

Attached: 98F8F6FF-4B8A-4652-801A-34F0C9CBA6D4.jpg (750x1334, 379K)

>3d printing
literally why, you can stamp macs in a simple machine shop

>hit list of US lawmakers
NOT

>this
mill a lower receiver and no problem

That was another reason i think somethings fucky. Especially a list with repubs and dems. Who the fuck would do both?

I agree completely, but I feel like this is a false flag.

Attached: 20181107_021221.gif (360x270, 2.65M)

>Who the fuck would do both?
The swamp isn't partisan user

Attached: 2z6ts9e[1].jpg (616x364, 32K)

thats so mean

Attached: 1369385527653.png (1276x1170, 1.54M)

Now this guy really dindu nuffin wrong.

>all niggers are retarded
>3d printing is hard

Only thing i can deduce from this is that you are a brainlet
An envious brainlet

it isnt because he had a 3d printed gun, its because the nigger is a felon in possession of a firearm. same thing would have happened if he had a glock

Naw, you’re good, it’s not illegal whatsoever. This story is pointless and gay.

>its because the nigger is a felon in possession of a firearm.
Who also had a list of people he wanted to kill.

3D printed plastic guns are the McDonalds of Guns, in about 30 years. They are also likely to blow up on you after a few shots so I don't think that's what the Anti Rights crowd is really mad at. I suspect that this is an early scare tactic to prevent a much more useful set of items that will be Mass 3D printed in about 30 years. Those are Cars, Appliances, Furniture, etc.

Consider this: The Militaries of the world will have the right to 3D print weapons, even if the average civilian is forbidden from manufacturing weapons without permission. They will also continue to use standard methods to make high quality steel guns and this is really what fuels the high availability of guns in the world. That means all the really dangerous people will have access to far better than plastic guns from the black market.

Are the Anti Rights crowd really afraid of guns in the hands of civilians? Then why don't they get a hard on for the Anti War movements all over the world. Nothing convinces a civilian that they need a gun like professional militaries slaughtering civilians all over the world. Of course, the Anti Rights crowd is not about safety, it is about controlling the Plebs. Forbidding you from making guns on a 3D printer is one step toward forbidding you from getting a mechanical design, such as a car, in about 30 years.

Who were the people on his list? Most american politicians deserve death at this point desu

>a warning.
Problem reaction solution.

LOL a nigger. How did he 3D print a gun? Must have been his nice friend in the FBI who did it for him.

>a 3D printer finally upgrades me from subject to citizen

I can't wait.

Attached: quote-pick-up-a-rifle-and-you-change-instantly-from-a-subject-to-a-citizen-jeff-cooper-6-38-57.jpg (850x400, 60K)

We live in the days of everyone being obsessed with the idea of their computers being able to 'print' objects. Very few of the idiots that are attracted to that idea understand reduction machining ar all. But you're right, some pretty basic stamping dies and a punch press and you can build macs faster than hell.

Can that thing actually withstand firing a round?

That thing looks like the next glock meme post thumb after it blows up

I think some of those original "80%" glock kits lacked metal inserts for the slide rails. Not sure what the failure rate was on them but I wouldn't want one.

He was found guilty of owning a firearm while being a felon. It you aren't a felon, print away. There argument whether or not the state gets to regulate firearms on basis of being a felon is up to debate but that is where the law currently stands and normalfags are fine with it.

>Who the fuck would do both?
I'd be happy if all of them died

>felon
>not owning a black powder revolver

T E C H N I C A L L Y L E G A L

Attached: s7_216055_imageset_05[1].jpg (400x223, 14K)

This is BS propaganda the guy was a felon , otherwise it is 100% legal to 3d print a gun in America, in fact according to the ATF it is perfectly legal to build your own guns no license, no permit, no registration or background check needed. you just need to give a serial number and it can only be for personal possession (you can't sell it )

Attached: there-are-two-types-of-people-in-this-world-those-19402420.png (500x390, 81K)

You're right. His plan makes no sense. I don't know shit about 3D printed firearms but can't they only be fired once? He had a hit list, so he would have to print a new gun after each hit? He thinks he could assisnate a list of politicians one at a time and not get caught? With a shitty 3D printed gun?

Attached: IMG_1118.jpg (859x640, 61K)

*assassinate

>printing
FAGS

Attached: 1547426576192.jpg (1024x576, 181K)

you can buy metal barrel inserts that can be fired hundreds of times

No its just a fun plastic prop gun. Pic related is a completed one, I still have to print loads of parts for mine but its just a side fun thing, so Im not in a rush to finish it.

thingiverse.com/thing:3004363

Attached: CAB1F8D6-496F-45D4-A011-945B8088050F.jpg (628x472, 113K)

Ah a fellow man of culture I see.

Attached: ghost gun and friend.jpg (5344x2070, 1021K)

He’s in trouble because he wasn’t supposed to have a gun... printed or not

3D printing is a meme forced by soibois that never used a tool.

Attached: 3d_printer_vmesto_seks_shopa_kak_additivnie_tehnologii_menya_14776566066433_image.jpg (2500x1600, 217K)

Niggers belong in prison.

>Metal barrel
>Metal cylinder

3d printed.......

Hey guys check out the gun i made from disassembling a real gun, and then adding shitty 3d plastic pieces that will last 5 rounds

who ever built that is borderline retarded, i've seen better guns built in prisons, if you have access to a hardware store there is no excuse for not building a real gun, ffs people were building fully functional guns out of old bed frames back in world war one

Attached: prisongun.jpg (1280x720, 377K)

its all plastic, and not for using.

>No its just a fun plastic prop gun.

typical fake news headline, faggot was a felon not allowed to own firearms

There's almost no barrel, how does it accuracy?

Is Cody Wilson guilty? Will he see time? Is this his prison bull?

>Metal barrel
>Metal cylinder
are not considered a gun so you can buy them without a background check, the receiver is considered a gun thus requiring a background check

This!
Felons with guns is illegal even if homemade.

>I just can't believe a nigger could use a 3d printer AND assemble an AR

They arent all stupid, I know a few blacks who are way sharper than the average black. I know a few black guys who wouldnt be worthless if shtf.

>Who would do both
Anyone who isn’t a brainwashed goy like you

These stories pop up now and then, seems like they're testing the waters before they push for a full ban/registration system for 3D printing devices.

Headline: Black felon illegally obtains firearm and also has a hit list of people to kill
>ftft
They just added the printed part in to touch on recent arguments about it's legality and try to tie the two together. It's complete propaganda. He would've received the same punishment if he had just straw purchased a firearm at a gun show or got caught buying from Tyrone in the ghetto. It does seem fishy how he either had access to and the know-how to 3d print this himself as black felons are notoriously uneducated or someone somewhere else is 3D printing these things and importing them into ghettos since that's easier than breaking into houses/stores and stealing them (which is how they usually end up in the ghettos). My question is how he had access/resources to the gatekeepers/printers who actually know how to do this shit.

You are supposed to carry it through airport security.

>you just need to give a serial number
that's interesting
how does that work
just any random numbers, or is it something you have to register somewhere

> Not stockpiling hundreds of 80% ARs for the revolution.

It's essentially a zip gun.
Only good for point blank "pop-n-toss the evidence" kinds of shootings.

I't neat for prototyping things for test and evaluation. I just turned a pair of 3D printed prototypes back into the engineers that we used to evaluate a new part for the AC-130 gunship weapon systems I work on. 3D printing has it's place. It's just not for final end user products.

Attached: grape kun knew 3d is not important.png (700x3000, 1.41M)

no just stamp a #1 on the receiver(i think you might need to date it also but im have a hard time finding the exact law on the ATF's website ) , as long as you still follow state/local laws like mag capacity and don't violate the NFA rules on SBR's, full auto, and suppressors. Also you can't sell it but other then that you can build yourself a beltfed M-60 as long as its semi auto and closed bolt

Are you telling me that was manufactured in a prison? Literally how could guards be that incompetent? The quality is commendable. That is an act of craftsmanship. Also how reliable do you think ammunition that has been keister'ed is?

Attached: lutty.jpg (1118x732, 135K)

The BATFE goes out of it's way not to define or explain the laws it enforces. They are basically glow nigger entrapment .inc.

People who talk shit about 3D printing think too small.

Attached: Lost PLA 10-22.png (1194x1440, 3.2M)

Attached: polymer casting AR-15 receivers.jpg (7000x5757, 3.86M)

Attached: 3D printed AR-10.jpg (1024x768, 77K)

Attached: 3D Printed AR-10.gif (416x233, 2.78M)

This

Who needs a 3D printer when you can literally cast most any part using the same methods that the cosplayers use to replicate movie props.

Take the initiative of the previous user and forge a crude metal part by using wax as your base and bam... you have a copy of most any gun on the market.

Except that was done with an AR lower optimized for use of polymer. Making a polymer lower with the same geometries as a milspec 7075-T6 lower is a bad idea.

thats not fully 3d printed, its just the colored part that you need a license for that is printed

The only part that is legally considered "the firearm". Everything else can be bought off the shelf in North America.

almost all prisons have work programs to keep the guys busy. usually jobs like stamping out license plates for cars or something similar. With a few simple tools and patience a crafty guy could easily collect random scraps of metal and "lose" a few tools over time and have everything he needed to built a decent gun.

Butt ammo should work fine, most modern ammo and older miltrary ammo has some form of of waxy or tar sealant around the primer/bullet so it doesn't go bad from humidity. you have to have cheapo ammo stuffed up your butt for at least a few days while having the liquid shits for it to go bad

Damn. Source on that, that doesn't look so bad for being rigged in prison. Did some nigger put that together or what?

Pretty based...for a nigger.

This.
Pol is unironically defending the 2a for a felon nigger. This place has turned into a low iq shithole.

Attached: Pepe thinkin.jpg (300x225, 9K)

Who cares, this nigger is doing what Jow Forumsacks should be doing which is taking out the political trash and people running child trafficking gangs.

user, stop for a second and think about who founded your God damned country.
youtube.com/watch?v=t-mEDPlJHEM

I would download a car.

First day on the job? Try to be a little less obvious you glowing cia nigger.

Touché, AIPAC does play both sides.

>*retreats back into the darkness but continues to glow*
I will be monitoring this thread, don't mind me.

Nice to ignore "hit list"
Probably a felon anyways.

McCain was Democrat?
Romney is a Democrat?

you can make a certain number of guns a year without being considered a manfacturer. don't bet your dog on it but I think it's 20. if you don't serialize them they're still legal to possess, but you can't sell them or even take them into a shop to be repaired. otherwise you have to put a number on it and tell the atf that you made it.

>checked
>if you don't serialize them they're still legal to possess
This.

>implying I'm not.

Attached: 20170525_023123.jpg (4032x3024, 3M)

LOL SURE FUCKING THING
absolute false fucking flag to law the groundwork to ban 3D printing

i didn't see anybody defending him, he was a felon that was prohibited from owning a gun, he broke the law and intended to murder people with his illegally obtained gun. He was promptly arrested as he should be.

We were however pointing out the deceptive liberal anti gun propaganda which insinuates that 3d printing a gun is somehow illegal. This type of propaganda should be corrected because it tricks uninformed people into believing that there are laws already in place and then when they find out no such law exists they shutter in disbelief and demand the law be written. You can see other example of such propaganda in TV and movies when somebody says "you better have a permit for that' or "he had a unregistered gun" and after years of being conditioned to hearing it normies assume that registries and licenses are required

Lmao

Attached: 3BC8594D-431B-47DB-9854-28C307ADF2A8.png (1127x686, 59K)

>raw metal
at least put some alumablack on that shit

>nigger
>quality work as shown in photo

They can fucking try, lmao.
People have been building 3D printers out of glue guns and the steppers from old printers (I've even seen some that used steppers from dot matrix printers) for years now.

Sure let me just head down to my local lumber yard and zip over to my sawmill to make a wall shelf I can print in an hour.

I mean, it's not like it'll disintegrate. Aluminum oxide is fucking stronk.

>license

kek no license bud, just a checkout.

imagine being this cucked

Don't tell me how to live my life.

Proof that criminals don’t follow gun laws, libtards btfo

that nigger is some islamnigger that is being deporting and are using his photo in a bid to false flag the fucking public to remove 3D printing and reduce the capability of private gunsmithing. all pushed by jewish politicians backed by jewish media

And all they'll accomplish is make more people buy 3D printers as a giant fuck you to the government.
Streisand effect.

Attached: Charon-Family-Charon-Rifle.jpg (660x371, 41K)

>800 dollars of heavy machinery plus the dozens of hours required to make the gun
Vs
>Some 200 dollar shitty printer and 8-12 hours of waiting

thats not the intended goal, though. its to bring it up, federally, and then it will be shot down, but it is meant for individual states to then pick the bill up on the state level and pass it
just like the red flag faggotry that Trump pushed and gave the OK to states to pass

Strictly speaking, a purely 3D printed firearm is already illegal in the US.
Because of a Hollywood movie, no less.

>Printed the casting pattern
Noice, that's how you do it.

Yeah, the guy who made it said he didn't even need to do any finishing to it for it to cycle properly. The holes came out like shit, though, so you're better off just making them after the fact.

Attached: lost PLA 10-22 plaster.jpg (3840x2160, 2.71M)