Four Dimensional Chess with the Fith Column

After Trump was elected he went into the CIA and told them, "We need to get rid of the columns, do you understand that?"
youtube.com/watch?v=4v-Ot25u7Hc
The Fifth Column is a group who undermine another group from within. They are a Deepstate. We walked in and told them he was challenging the Deep State right to their faces.
So what has he done? How has he done this?
Who has he dealt with? Who is dealing with him?
Perhaps this video explains it?
youtube.com/watch?v=mryvweohywI

"I have been told of a certain sea snake which has a very unusual method of attracting its prey. It will lie at the bottom of the ocean as if wounded. Then its enemies will approach, and yet it will lie quite still. And then its enemies will take little bites of it, and yet it remains still." -Gladiator

Attached: ItsGoingtobeUuge.png (421x446, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wVkCxsQWaDo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At the very top of the Deep State is Satan.

Attached: 1532563965281.jpg (462x532, 102K)

Nothing will happen except israel getting billions upon billions what year from American taxpayers. That's fucking it. Fuck Trump. Fuck israel. Fuck the right. Fuck the left. The only people I am gonna worry about is my family. I never thought I would say this. Fuck America

/thread

>I’M SO ANGRY I COULD live peacefully while these people get away with it :)

Did you watch the video about Mueller?

Trump's bankruptcy and bailout by Rothschild bankers ensured he would be their puppet.

The footage of him fucking underaged girls on Epstein's lolita express guaranteed it.

His daughter and sons marrying into the Jewish elite confirms it.

He probably knows everything shown in this video, too:

youtube.com/watch?v=wVkCxsQWaDo

Attached: tumblr_n7052ocrrT1rpowflo1_1280.jpg (800x517, 285K)

Not Satan, but Saturn. Satan is quelled, Satan the thing, although it's nice to use them as a boogeyman to push narration these days, is unironically not an enemy as it once was. They just govern Hell, that's it, they're not invading any longer.

Satan meant 'enemy' because the greys of Satan were an unironic enemy to humanity, and the godforms that worked around the order used the name Satan to obfuscate themselves and their activities. The real enemy is Saturn and all his trappings here on Earth, he made the whole shit stream that turned Satan on us to begin with.

>Fuck America

Attached: dead inside.jpg (450x450, 28K)

The forth estate has become the fifth column.
Savage (maybe not initially )

>That's why they are working so hard to remove him

>Satan meant 'enemy' because the greys of Satan were an unironic enemy to humanity
Gnostic CIA shilling

Attached: 1876434678.jpg (495x460, 67K)

How was school today? What are they learning in grade 7 these days?

Attached: 2018-12-21 20.53.49.jpg (220x298, 47K)

fuck off with that retard already.

>"I have been told of a certain sea snake which has a very unusual method of attracting its prey. It will lie at the bottom of the ocean as if wounded. Then its enemies will approach, and yet it will lie quite still. And then its enemies will take little bites of it, and yet it remains still." -Gladiator
So just roll over and let them eat you alive? Great plan.

Something like that

Attached: WhatIsIt.png (477x475, 168K)

now THIS is schizo posting

this

Its just theater to placate us. If we had Hillary, the right would have taken arms by now.

I remember that speech. There's no possible way Trump wasn't giving them a not so veiled threat by referring to "columns". However, I want to see public action; if anything at all has changed, we haven't seen it.
Then again, there haven't been any false flags lately, maybe those "military drills" have been purges?

Wow.

Attached: billymadison.jpg (510x300, 116K)

White Sharia is the only acceleration. Democrats will slowly make things shittier but they won't do the job you want done.

>White Sharia
Oh fuck off and stop co-oping brown shit you weak nigger.

See? You're just proving how Jewish you are right now. White Sharia > voting in slightly more liberal politicians.

Absurdly easy to do, here's a simple ten-step program that would cut VERY deep:
(1) Deploy troops to the border, with orders to secure it from invasion as per Article 4, Section 4;
(2) Authorize lethal force on the border, which has already been done;
(3) Invite the press for a nice good show/piece, timed to coincide with the next caravan's arrival;
(4) While the press are there, show them to a good vintage point, order A-10s and M-109s to bombard the caravan;
(5) Let the now-horrified press leave;
(6) Wait for the inevitable "He's a Monster!", "Impeach!", and "Our troops are killing harmless refugees!" stories;
(7) Wait for the manufactured outrage to motivate articles of impeachment;
(8) After the vote is cast, have the Army arrest the Aye-voting Reps for their obvious Treason;
(9) Have the Army arrest the newspaper reporters and editors who went to bat for the invaders;
(10) PUBLIC HANGINGS!

>After Trump was elected he went into the CIA and..

no.

Attached: 1550125182066.jpg (534x401, 36K)

Attached: kalergi.gif (296x367, 2.27M)

hey thanks for the hot tip brosef. I've got one for you:
Google "aipac"

Attached: 1539174615016m.jpg (1024x576, 45K)

Attached: 1550042405934.png (500x561, 103K)

I unironically think the deep state is far better at running the country than the Cheeto.

Bump.

>"I have been told of a certain sea snake which has a very unusual method of attracting its prey. It will lie at the bottom of the ocean as if wounded. Then its enemies will approach, and yet it will lie quite still. And then its enemies will take little bites of it, and yet it remains still." -Gladiator
The Trump campaign was a honeypot for deep state to incriminate themselves

America got it's brains blown out with JFK. It's been a judenzombie ever since. F, RIP America.

>Deep State
uhh they are called jews, cupcake.

Kennedy was controlled by communists. We lost the plot when the Federal Reserve Act was passed. 106 years of clown world!

He made some great statements and tweets, however, he didn't purge the political appointees and hired all neocons. He's like watching a WWE show, entertaining but you known it's fake.

>retarded grandpa believes in the same retarded shit that retarded autists do
oh wow