Frozen 2

how do we deal with this Jow Forums? I can't stand this dogshit again. here's a jewtube link for the trailer.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=suVQt0pfOLc

Attached: Frozen-2-release-date-trailer-cast-plot-poster-1086827.jpg (590x350, 22K)

Does this have to do with climate change?

No, it has to do with the main princess coming out as a lesbian.

Nuke ((((America))) is how we deal with it and deport all Jews to the Middle East. Then nuke it, too. Finally we nuke Africa.

Attached: 53453434534.jpg (680x497, 124K)

>watch frozen because people won't shut up about it
>seems alright at first
>that let it go song is clearly subversive
>suddenly 3/4 into the movie they forgot they needed a villain so turned the good white guy that was helping into a evil cishet shitlord

Attached: 547070_v1.jpg (1200x627, 57K)

>set in Middle Ages Europe
>litterally only white people
>white guy is bad
>it’s a surprise to you

Can they at least make it believable? Like have her lesbian lover be a fat, purple haired, sjw bulldyke?

>t. Disney employee

Stop giving faggots power

First airborn must be deployed from the north of Sacrmento. Two columns of tanks are set in groups of 3 to block all major motorways out of California. Navy and Coast Guard lock down any movement by sea. Nevada, Arizona and Oregon borders are shut completely down with 2000 men covering each way in or out. Regular monitoring by helicopter and plane to update any movements the population may attempt. The Colorado River is to be dammed. Once Monterey is cleared using ground forces it becomes the BOO. From here missiles are to be used to strike all major infrastructures beginning with power grid and and communications. Sweeping strikes are carried out using intel provided by the airborn first left in Sacremento who have now split and moved north and south. 10,000 army regs are then brought in to begin house by house sweeps, neutralizing any human life. Jews are to be beheaded and burned in case of regenerating. Once any area is cleared it is then bombed with incendiaries to purge all traces. So done, the process repeats itself. Hollywood and everything in it is to not be touched by a human hand. It is utterly infected with kike blood ritual magic. Nothing is to be taken, only burned. Any soldier caught touching or God forbid stealing must also be purged.

This so done, the forces now redeploy to New York.

I didn't see any lesbian stuff wtf are you guys talking about?

Show me some 34 with elsa and her redhead sister which i forgot her name !

>how do we deal with this Jow Forums?
Bitch, whine and complain just like you do everything.

"hurr durr this movie came out, I want to stop it!"

Do you hear yourself right now?

SEETHING the post

we.

make.

MOAR.

POOOOOOOOOOOOOORN!!1!!!

Guess we will just have to do the thing a well adjusted adult with an appropriate and normal level of emotional maturity would do and not let ourselves get ass blasted over a cartoon for neurotic and inane reasons.

worth a bump since shills are trying to make this disappear.

>not let ourselves get ass blasted...for neurotic and inane reasons
Why the fuck are you here, homo?

Attached: 3 drinks later.jpg (642x756, 75K)

>1800s
>middle ages
Good Lord you're retarded

Didnt watch the trailer. Is it confirmed that the princess comes out as a lesbian?

This. Shadman is our dark knight.

>White woman
>Cold hearted lesbian
Seems legit

Just let it go user
Turn away and slam the door
I don't care what their going to say
I'm going to watch it anyway

That or just go to the theater and stealth masturbate to all the IRL lolis :)

this

Do you want to kill a snowman?
I think I know where we can find one.
Just sneak up behind, knock off its head, and kick it down the hill.
Sure could use a buddy, I can't Do it alone.
So please wont you help me out?
Do you want to kill a snowman? Doesnt have to be a snowman.