1/4 Italian
1/4 French Canadian
1/4 English
100% sick of niggers and kikes
105ish IQ
Wife:
1/4 spanish(europian)
1/4 portugese
50% Costa Rican(White featered ruling class)
95ish IQ
We have three healthy very white looking children who are redpilled. Does my family make it into the ethnostate or should we fear the day of the rope? All meme flags will be ignored. Please excuse my spelling, Im a product of the (((public))) schools.

Attached: 20190214_112829.jpg (4128x2322, 1.94M)

Rope..? I don’t know what she looks like but her Costa Rican backgrounder is likely Iberian for the sounds of it.

Attached: nuremberg-race-laws-chart-in-english-chart-ver-2.jpg (1537x1083, 402K)

>looking for validation of pol when you have a wife nad 3 kids at home

you done fucked up

The ethnostate you seek will never come to fruition. You will die along with 95% of the Earth's population once the (((New World Order))) is fully realized.

Attached: 1549493025680.png (400x640, 357K)

You will produce many fine children that will work in the construction and janatorial industries as unlicenced contractors. Good job fucking up your lineage user. DOR will not be acute event but a severe reduction in welfare offerings to niggers and beans. Without gibs the effect will be the same.

You are white, but please try to fix your pleb-tier IQ. Read books, train your mind and learn stuff about the world.

I'm not looking for validation faggot. I already live in the whitest part of the whitest state in my country and am armed to the teeth. Good luck with your shithole.

I'm trying but Jow Forums kills most of my brain cells. At least I'm honest about my very average IQ and don't larp as some genius frogcuck like you.

I'm sure she is at least a castiza so I say you are fine. If you are a purity faggot watch the video "pure bavarian phenotype" on jewtube.

I say if you look white you are white, and even a 15% population consisting of mestizos, asians, indians, maybe even a couple of niggers isn't too bad (I'm thinking Thomas Sowell)

I'll check it out user

What the fuck is Iberian?

Nice cope Muttley. If you live in the whitest part of the whitest state why do you have to still arm yourself? The absolute state of Kikeland. I guess my top 5 lowest murder rate in the world shithole does suck. Must really suck when I can go outside at night without fearing getting mowed down by niggers

Attached: 1549973613525.jpg (500x666, 93K)

Iberian peninsula, Spain/Portugal

Spanish
>If you live in the whitest part of the whitest state why do you have to still arm yourself?
Newfag? Because our government is super corrupt

Haven't seen a nigger in my neck of the woods in years. Oh by the way, my state also happens to be the safest in the country. You're just jealous, cope with that slave brain.

Thank you for clearing that up for me.

Jesus Christ you are literally retarded aren't you? The thing that went over your head is the fact that you call my country a shithole, whey you have to literally arm yourself with assault weapons to protect yourself from niggers and the government. My dude even if you are white I doubt any country would let you in based on your intelligence alone.

>Safest in the country
>Still a million times worse than my shithole

Name 5 things I should be jealous of when it comes to the USA and my shithole and I name 10 that make USA worse.

>The thing that went over your head is the fact that you call my country a shithole
Oh yeah? I do?
>I doubt any country would let you in based on your intelligence alone
Yeah... I am the dumb one... When did I even express the desire to be let in by a foreign country?

"assault weapons"
Kike confirmed
I am the weapon, guns are just tools. Please kill yourself already.

Was responding to OP and clicked the wrong comment, my mistake

It's all good lad. If I magically knew the language and had the ability I probably would move to your country desu

Why are we comparing countries when we both suffer from the same (((problem))) You smell like jew.

Kike from Croatia, interesting

>I am the weapon, guns are just tools (pic related)

Attached: killing machine.jpg (519x390, 49K)

IQ cutoff should be 110+, tested three times during upbringing to decide which caste you are placed in.

110+ Sciences
110- trades
100- service
90 - liquidated

We will never reach peak humanity without eugenics

You started comparing them by calling my country a shithole. So by that logic you're the jew. I don't have a problem with you, I just pointed out that you seek validation from pol by posting your ancestry and your race which is in my opinion pretty retarded.

Don't you know how to read? I went to public schools and don't shit about Croatia.

I don't even know where it is lol, somewhere in eastern Europe. Have no idea what they look like. Are they white?

You know it's a shithole obviously, so you based it off of something. Not saying it's not, just saying since you know, you should point it out.

I agree with the first part of your post but hesitate on eugenics. What happens when (((they))) get control of that.

To be honest I thought it was an African flag and stand corrected. Is Croatia a Slavic country and if so there are plenty of evidence you are nigger tier.

If you are ok with killing people because they aren't smart enough for your society then you don't have the compassion gene and therefore are not white. This is what separates people from savages.

It is, I would really like to hear the evidence by which we are worse niggers than the actual niggers.

I didn't see the liquidation part. Not ok with that.

I just included you cause you replied to it

>t. iq-let
Eugenics would literally get rid of all deseases and weaknesses, while you just want to feel you are a good person.
Please consider to not pollute the gene pool by reproducing.
Thanks

You probably won't find it here user. Jow Forums is full of Slav hate and I never really understood it. Your mostly white and your women are gorgeous. Am I missing something?

Says the spaghetti nigger, the burger world of Europe. I hope your at least northern Italian.

what the fuck is a 1/4? Americans are such fucking mutts. disgusting. please rope yourself and your 54% mixbreeds. I bet your both below 5ft8 aswell

You do understand that you can't achieve that. This is just false. Not getting into the philosophical aspects of eugenics. For example, blacks with sickle cell anemia are immune to malaria, that's why the disease persevered even though its genetic. Now you can make all people have sickle cell disease and be immune to malaria or the other way around. This is just one example.

>husband
you gay son
>wife
you have a weird family
so that woman has 2 husbands, only monogamy is practiced here

I mean I never claim we live in a perfect country, there are plenty of problems. But if you are reasonably intelligent, not deformed, and ready to put in work you can live a really nice life worth living. Women are for the most part really normal and down to earth. I for example met my current GF in university 8 years ago and we are still together, noeither of us had had any partners before, and a lot of women are like that here. So that's nice. Also it's very safe compared to other countries, low crime rates, low murder rates, 90+% ethnically homogenous and predominantly catholic. So it's pretty sweet.

Not in the next generation and without gene editing tools (crispr), but it should just be a matter of time.
Meanwhile modern civilization incentivizes disgenics, which is why ancient greek had a much higher avg. iq

1/4 stands for 1 out of 4 or .25 or 25%. Has that many niggers ruined your country were you can't do simple math? Muh dumb Americans home of MIT.

Sounds decent.

Where did you get that picture of me user? Are you glowing me faggot?

Underrated.

>coping so hard with his avg iq
What would you say the benefit of having retards in your society is?

It's not about the benifits of retards. It's more about who decides who is retarded. In your world someday someone may think that all Italians are retarded. Can't you wrap your yuge brain around that or do you have no foresight.

I know what a quarter is you fucking imbecile. wondering why do you fuck do you indentify yourself as a quarter of 4 nations. you know literally know nothing of these cultures your claiming heritage to. that's fucking retarded you dumb mutt. your nationality is that where your born.

your always going to be a merimutt no matter what. so stop larping as a European

Hopefully you're on a watch list because you sound insane and potentially violent

I don't think you understand that eugenics doesn't mean you kill stupid people. It's about wanting the best of your people to have the most kids instead of the retards like we have today.

I don't claim to be from any of those nations. When Tyrone is born in your has been country are you gonna call it Swiss? What should I expect from a once badass country like Switzerland who is now just another cuck stain European niggerfest.KYS

>im not looking for validation
>are we allowed in the ethnostate

Ok retard

> 105 iq
barely passed the rope op.
i dont give two shits about how "white" you are unless you have albanian admixture or are sicilian.

Who? You sound like a kike or maybe a woman. If the latter show tits or GTFO leaf.

Yeah you’ll get in the ethnostate if you’re white looking. Fuck it.

The Gold standard of "am I European enough".

Attached: nmbw.jpg (320x320, 45K)

So forced sterilization programs and mandatory abortions? How else do you enforce eugenics?
Dumb people want to fuck and have kids too.

what the fuck are you talking about you mongrel spawn. I bet you haven't even left the confines of your state lines, that's how backward majority of you are. can you even point on the map where Switzerland is located without googling it? and we don't really have immigrant problem in Switzerland unlike America which is only 50 something % white lmao. the cope. we not even in EU you IQlet. didn't expect much from a backwater mutt. you probably failed school aswell looking at how bad your grammar is for a native English speaker. find the rope and do use a favour mutt.

Attached: 1494182911152.jpg (1332x638, 158K)

>Irish
>Italian
>French
>English
>white

"I don't give a shit about how white you are unless" What?

Straight up mutt goblins

Swiss calling someone else a mutt

You don't understand what compassion is if you cannot fathom a culling.

A real white person would kill one of his children so the other's could survive the winter.

A white person is a calculator of action and consequence.

Do you think your kids receive the average of you and your wife's IQ? Honestly, to me, you're a fucking idiot because I had a 106 IQ when I was 12.

Grammar, really? You might want to look one more time at your posts before playing English teacher faggot. I know were you are, it looks like a big butthole in the middle of Europe. I do like your militia style military I must admit. Maybe I had you mixed up with Sweden. Oh well.

pro tip, no one fyucking care avboutg spelling or grammer during a debate u fagot

No, you can incentivize these things with money if you want. The best way to enforce it though is with the right propaganda (see 3rd reich).

So many smart people on Jow Forums today. Two out of three are average like me.

Thanks for the tip, I was responding to the Swiss fag with the huge brain.

IQ just gives you a good baseline for this person.

>IQ 120+
Oh yeah, ill give you the instructions, see you at 5!
>IQ 110+
I'll show you once, then you should have it set man! see you at 5!
>IQ 100
Ok, see, right here is where you forgot to do the thing, dont forget it! see you at 5!
>IQ 90
This is Gary, you two are working together on this project! Great! make it a race!

I used to manage. If IQ was on a resume, it would be awesome, fucking awesome.

120IQ person wants the entry level floor job? FUCK NO IM A STEPPING STONE

90IQ fag wants the sweeping job?! HIRED UFCKING HIRED FOR LIFE MOTHERFUCKER he just wants to get paid and buy some booze each night before beating his wife, great employee!

No, you were replying to me, I can tell because of the fucking post links.

what the fuck is wrong with you? How could I EVER even assume you were talking to me?

lol le 56% Face

My mistake spaz. You should take your meds faggot.