SJWs are white boy fetishists confirmed

I’ve been in lefty circles for about a month now. Both irl and online through twitter and tumblr. I can tell you what’s going on. Despite being woke and constant whining about muh “old white men” they unironically are obsessed with tall skinny white boys. Literally all of them fucking everywhere. It’s absolutely fucking bizarre, I haven’t seen one positive comment about black guys ever. From the way these girls I know talk irl they’d be burning coal like a chimney but they only fuck white guys. Like I think they have a greater aversion for racemixing than normie girls honestly. I got one them alone and she basically admitted that she felt ashamed that she just wants a nice man to take care of her. She was a intersectional feminist. Wtf is going on out here. Anyone else out here in the wild with lefty art hoes? This is true for all races of SJW women.

Attached: 845DEBED-E94E-4D8B-AFF5-D96C8EAF4233.png (608x367, 38K)

Bump

Checked. Its true. When white boys need to turn their charm and prowess on, everyone wants to fuck you.

It’s weird that what they say and do is so wildly different. It’s like they lack self awareness

>checked
That is because their most primal instincts tell them to find a man that can provide for them, protect them, and give them healthy children. They know Tyrone cannot provide that nice home, in the nice neighborhood, etc. The coal burners are damaged goods or just flat out roastie whores.

Attached: Bleached 1.jpg (485x883, 173K)

It seems so I have to say

>Wtf is going on out here
1)Women are children.
2)Women are peer pressure social animals
3)Women are useless for anything other that making children
They know it, you know it but they pretend because point 1 & 2 are not sociably encouraged and men pretend point 1 & 2 are not real because we would be admitting we have been fucking overgrown children since time immemorial.

Attached: 1549115350205.jpg (615x615, 37K)

They always say were full of hate because we get no pussy when they are the ones that need some love.

And the USA gave them rigths and force the entire planet to do the same.
Nice.

Attached: 1549202984714.jpg (1210x6307, 1.86M)

>the USA was the first country in the world to grant women rights

Attached: 1545744349585.jpg (600x657, 67K)

We should meme it.

What will we meme?

Pasta again.

I don’t get you

Women baka

Whoa, hey! I'm gonna' have to ask you to tone down that sexist content, or I may be forced to kick/ban you in the future.

This is just a warning.

When this man socializes he imagines he some kind of agent in enemy territory. Can you imagine just how fucking awkward and difficult to talk to this guy must be? How stilted and wierd his personality is?

> be tall Jow Forums white boi
> unapologetic for racism in the world
> raise my voice at people who openly criticize the circumstances of my birth because it's fashionable
> refuse to take responsibility for the perceived shortcomings of my ancestors, i am proud of them
> it makes girls wet

i was just an unlovable introverted STEM geek until SJW culture made me a forbidden fruit, thanks for all the tail marxist professors

I mean it's obviously envy, obviously not talking about white women in this post. Anyway look at some of say the most popular characters in entertainment, they are always white or white acting. I can't tell you how many black people on youtube and in real life love stereotypical white characters. Let's use a video game reference in Joel from TLOU. These stupid assholes in their mushmouth way of speaking talk about how much they like the character and just one of their favorites. Like goddamn man go to the midwest those kind of guys are everywhere, obviously the situations in that game have certain characteristics come to the forefront. Still talking hood how much they love a guy that has a somewhat simple country accent and a basic set of morals. It's mind boggling.

SJWs and ethno-nationalists agree that whites are superior. The big difference between them is just that SJWs feel guilty about it and guilt only goes so far. For some it's enough to overcome their views on minorities that they can stand dating/having sex with them but it's not enough for most of them.

Honestly schlomo fucked up really badly with this.

>verdandi
Eternal Italo.

True

She recently had that viral tweet talking about white boys humor. Have the link?

Don't blame us. That bullshit came from the Brits.

Here’s both

Attached: 2BD65BDB-5556-43DF-A671-E10345B895B1.jpg (695x783, 81K)

According to Lacanian psychoanalysis, Feminists are women that hate their femininity. Outwardly directed rage and hostility is really inwardly directed, but routed through an intermediary "Big Other".

Another example are politicians and preacher who incessantly rage about gay and fags - but end up getting caught in the men's rooms at thruway rest stops.

Attached: Zizek.jpg (194x259, 6K)

The awareness is there. They want to fit in by shitting on white men because other popular girls do it. Being a woman is all about brutal politics and infighting. You'd have to get them alone for them to admit to not believing what their girlfriends believe.

So if you think fags should get rounded that means you are secretly thirsting for cock?
I think I love the gays guys.

Love them to death

>Women are children

>s@yboys don't feel adult enough to have kids until past their 30s
>s@yboys play video games meant for children in their late 20s
>s@yboys act like teenagers while 20 year olds while in college
>Degenerates having kids outside of marriage is everywhere because they are too immature to control who they fuck
>Men who won't stay with the mother of their child unlike honorable men in the past who married a woman with their child.

>Women are the issue here and not both genders equally who won't grow the fuck up

you just want to hug them until they stop twitching.

I just wanna hug and squeeze the gay right out of them

1)They aint your children and you can loose them in a single bitch mood swing.
2)See point 1)
3)Pretty soon there wont be any men in college
4)"Degenerates" dont piss on the asphalt and a kid pop out. They cum inside a cumrag.
5)Choose your partner carefully cumrag.
6)Women as children bear no responsibility for their actions.

ITS ALL A SHIT TEST TO GET LAID BY TALL SKINNY WHITE DUDES

those who can tame or put up with her bullshit without submitting to it win the roastie

Yep
It's why housewives are viewed as disgusting if they enjoy that and want that meanwhile every self identifying feminist tries their damndest to look ugly with short hair. Tumblr artists are a great example. They make "real" women but they end up hideous. Hairy legs, fat noses, splotchy red skin, fat. All get praise. Co/ laments the artists who start out wonderful but slowly subcum to tumblr art style for praise.

>Another example are politicians and preacher who incessantly rage about gay and fags - but end up getting caught in the men's rooms at thruway rest stops.
>So if you think fags should get rounded that means you are secretly thirsting for cock?

This was a tactic pushed by the fag community in the 70's to discredit anyone that was against the agenda. There's guide books with directions on how to use this attack printed.

Can confirm. Just look good and you can get away with anything.

I mean all throughout my school years I was being pretty racist/sexist with my friends, not really loudly but people could definitely overhear. I also got into some pretty big arguments with the feminists and some immigrant girls, but I didn't really give a fuck.

Anyways, the girls I had these arguments ended up wanting me badly most of the time, like they literally called me a nazi/fascist and such, yet they couldn't stay away.

One immigrant girl I was banging (she was from the middle east or something) was literally confronted by a disgusting, fat dyke (she told me). The dyke asked her how she could be with such a racist person. I think the fatty was just seething over the fact that no one wanted her.

Has anyone doxxed this chick yet?

Wow that’s a cool story. What did your immigrant gf think of your racism?

Honestly she probably likes to suck his cock while he calls her subhuman.

There was a picture of a photographer that took pictures of herself doing traditional 50's wife things and I believe some feminists were broken by it.
The internal struggle made a few tell her how uncomfortable her blog made them feel.

Attached: article-1042702-0233FE7B00000578-357_468x325[2].jpg (468x325, 39K)

this has been my experience as well. girls seem to like it when you contradict them and act as if you don't care about their opinion.

you want a date annon?

We didn't really talk about it to be honest. I use the word "neger" pretty often, which basically
means negroe (not nigger like many people here think, also this word became offensive like 10-20 years ago, way back when it would literally just mean dark/black), and whenever she was around she would just say "you're such a racist tihi ;)", and that was it. Pretty weird now that I think of it.

How do we break her?
She thinks it's sexy and cool to be a whore, so we would need to take it to an extreme. Make her realize and feel gross for it. Ashamed. Just calling her name wouldn't be enough.

>Autism the post

He didn't say "first" you mental midget.
He said that USA is the only country anyone cares about, so every other country emulates it and follows it like a thirsty bitch in heat.

Can somebody tell me how the zero-content bump meme got resurrected after over 15 years of being rightfully buried?

Attached: 1496207067036.jpg (2096x1344, 634K)

oof

Attached: IMA 02.jpg (567x551, 75K)

Pretty sure women's rights were a thing in all of Europe by the 1950s or whenever they started giving a shit about us.
Brits did that shit after we did. We were sandwiched between the Bongs and the Nords when it came to women's suffrage and Big Progress.

>One immigrant girl I was banging
>dat flag
Depressing

Attached: 1548430949798.jpg (720x469, 31K)

Their self-esteem is so battered by victim mentality and doublethink that they feel ultimately unable to be who they idolize. It's sad.

Attached: 1488064254796.jpg (2095x2500, 1.11M)

You'd think these kids would be aware of the context their collective and paradoxical posts will create what with growing up in such an environment. But nope, children gonna child.
We're not liberals, so no.

Idc she’s allowed to post this
It was literally a day apart as well lmao

"You don't enjoy that, you just convince yourself you do because it's what society tells you to!"
Funny how they don't do the same for all the women who "choose" brutish corporate manwork lifestyles. Funnier still that the reason is because they've managed to somehow convince themselves "society" is still in the 1940s and "society" hasn't been "telling them" to do what they proudly proclaim to do now even though we've made so much progress that we simultaneously didn't make.

Attached: liberal straightjacket.jpg (231x379, 22K)

>not posting part 2

Attached: 1497724015656.jpg (1210x6291, 1.83M)

not all women

my wife makes 250K a year
and is worth about $4M

and she did this all by herself, no parents money, no money from me.

worked hard

also she cooks a lot and cleans alot

is irrational though when it comes to petty stuff

and goes crazy from time to time

8/10

produced to children

Got a source? I have noticed this for years

Everything I was raised to believe was a lie.

bull shit women dont have power,

they are married to the state
expropriate you $$$ via tax transfers
and call the cops on your any time they want.

replace dog and women with state then you have mgtow

as the alpha male by a large margin in the state

Try after the ball by marshal kirk, book explains a lot of that shit.

Attached: there was an attempt.jpg (433x500, 14K)

lesson 3?

bullshit

nature kills women in about 3 days without men

Well the only girls I've ever boned in uni were BLM and social justice activists so it sounds about right.

I don't, I wish I saved it. Hopefully someone will post one of the pamphlets.

Nice one lad

who ever wrote this is insane birgin

yes thats right birgin

boy man virgin

Cool meme

F you

Can confirm. Was fucking this radical feminist for about a year. She wanted to abolish gender and disliked men except for when I was fucking her asshole and choking her

Women are a meme.

They truly are ridiculous creatures

Your wife sounds like a great gal

>lives in a country that encourages this instead of one that encourages breeding orcs from grade school on and/or run by Saruman
>thinks us orcs from Mordor give a fuck about his waifu

Attached: DSC_0940.jpg (4928x3264, 1.44M)

well yes thats a different issue i find most non white

or non 1/2 asian girls

are orcs and should be deported

this is basic psych retard

god you all are fucking hopeless

white boys who dont work out and get some fucking money/status are total cuckholds, it has never been easier and being a white guy dark triad without being cringe = free pussy for you entire life, uncuck yourself isntead of posting with faggot incels and fapping on Jow Forums retards

Thanks user, I’m working on uncucking myself as we speak

>not all women
NAWALT is a shitty response. It's almost as worthless as ignoring IQ and crime statistics, and going "This Black man is smart and respectable. Not All Niggers..."

Tfw women think feminism was in “their interests”

A lot of these SJW's are simply angry at mommy and daddy. Hopefully most of these girls don't fuck black guys which would make them ineligible in the eyes of quality men in the future.

Seems so but they seem to avoid blacks from what I’ve seen

I can’t if that pic is genius, or retarded as fuck and merely sounds appealing because it reads like what I wanna see.
I’m gonna roll with nuggets of knowledge but mostly junk.

Indeed most of them do avoid blacks. regardless of the fun we have here most white girls would it go near black guys if you pay them. Even most white prostitutes won't service black guys. Keep in mind that most of these sjws know deep down that they're simply acting out. They're very careful not to burn bridges.

For the handful of white girls who do screw black guys, it's a tragedy. No quality white guy is going to want them when they find out.

Well that’s how it seems to me. I don’t know many coalburners desu

Once a week when I'm at the grocery store I'll encounter a white grandmother with a caramel colored bundle of shame grandchild. The grandmother wears a look of undescribable sadness. I think most people take it as a warning to others.

That same photo again. I can claim white women love BBC with one picture with your reasoning

Attached: 1546929049463.png (1024x1073, 2.04M)

user it’s my story that counts. I’m not hinging this on a pic

It’s always a disgusting and horrific thing to see. Every single time.

I think it’s a pretty good post

Notice the subtle programming in OP's post. They're "boys" or "guys," but never "men." Notice how these types always go out of their way to avoid using the word "men."

Men, if anyone calls you a "boy," stand up for yourself and call them out on that insult. You are a MAN, not a "boy."

Attached: Men-not-males.png (500x500, 9K)

yeah
got that vibe from a couple of seething witches i've known
yuck

Don’t be a little bitch

What did you see?

Protip: women want the good cock. Just don't pay attention to whatever noises they make. They want the good cock, forever and always.

>implying every legal adult male on nu-Jow Forums meets the qualifications for manhood

Attached: 1438911247896.gif (539x476, 2.78M)

Bless them

What even is a man at this point

Big if true