Charolettesville “Unite the Right” Rally

It was a very well planned “Perfect Storm”:

1) [Mayor knew & was involved]

The rally was a Trap, which is why the PD were told to stand down & why it was approved in the first place.

He knew a Car Attack was going to happen at/in the Rally & had memo’s/statements/tweets already pre-prepared/made.

2) [Agent Provocateurs were in the crowds]

This was on both sides. You had a mix of Natural conflict & Artificial(Staged) conflict. There job was to justify the Mayors call for NG.

3) [Leftists were bused in to attack the Rally]

They were given “free passage” by the Mayor & the PD. Cannon fodder is always needed/used for Color Revolutions.

4) [PD/NG were used to make the Right move away, which would cause the Leftists to follow]

Leftists needed to get/be in position for the Car Attack, so they used the Right as bait.

PD/NG were even told not the protect the crowds or set up anti-vehicle barricades.

5) [The “Car Attack” was a False Flag.]

Leftist organizers/herders led the Leftist crowd to the “hit spot” location. The Movie Stage was then set & Directors got in position.

At/In the “hit spot” location were Crisis Actors/Witnesses/Victims & Press. Some of which created/crafted the MSM narratives & clearly knew about things ahead of time.

A Modified Car was used & a trained Operative did the job of driving in(and reversing out) of the Crowd. The Operative escaped & a Pasty was used to take the fall for it.

6) [Helicopter saw too much]

It saw the whole Incident happen & became a “loose end”. NG vehicles were used to take it down.

Attached: 11737237373.jpg (522x513, 81K)

Jow Forums saved my ass that day. I was going to go to the rally to film and check it out but all the "dont go this, it's a trap" posts at the time convinced me not to go. Probably would have ended up in trouble if I went, I'll always remember Jow Forums being dead ass right about that event.

OK, so how did they make the chopper crash? They couldn't have anticipated that.

>6) [Helicopter saw too much]
>It saw the whole Incident happen & became a “loose end”. NG vehicles were used to take it down.

Look another Kessler loving faggot.

Attached: OPfaggotville.jpg (497x427, 101K)

well, obviously
Every 20 years Jews cull a bunch of morons who get psyop'd into thinking "white" wasn't a bogus thing invented by Madison Grant in the 1900s.
Calling yourself "white" is just calling yourself "goy"
Go back to your real culture, be it English, Irish, Polish, Italian etc. And go to fucking church you kikes

lol

Gotta admit, jews are really good at infiltrating and sabotaging all opposition movements and make a divide and conquer mindset among the masses.

Attached: Art27.png (1146x756, 2.28M)

Yep. Just proves how much of a joke this country is. It's clown world.

You know where that term came from? Clown world? TDS have been using it forever faggot. its fucking hilarious how much the altright people influence Jow Forums yet dumb kikes like OP and yourself hate them.

Attached: 1548916367861.gif (487x815, 65K)

Yesterday's news, my dude.

I hate niggers too but I say "based," I hate kikes but I say "kvetch," I hate everybody but about a half dozen people. But that doesn't mean I can't appropriate their lingo.

nice watermarked "meme" butterbar

Put together all the hard evidence and make a documentary OP. Assuming you aren't an Australian meta-troll.

Attached: 1549899506906.jpg (589x658, 83K)

Paranoid schizo.

A bunch of internet larpers fucked up irl because they are legit retarded. No giant conspiracy needed lol.

Attached: HAHA.jpg (600x404, 35K)

>I can't appropriate their lingo.
it just means you agree with them you dumb fucking idiot.

>Jow Forums saved my ass that day. I was going to go to the rally to film and check it out but all the "dont go this, it's a trap" posts at the time convinced me not to go. Probably would have ended up in trouble if I went, I'll always remember Jow Forums being dead ass right about that event.
always right

instead of having piss bottles thrown at you you should read SIEGE

Attached: james-mason-siege-1992-1st-edition_1_312ca1326d24e8ea7aaa52cfe8c2581e.jpg (810x1080, 116K)

fuck off hogg farm

But wasn't Charlottesville a Russian experiment to see how much chaos and disorder you can cause by using social media, pitting two groups against each-other - and you all fell for for it :D

Attached: FOTW-1.png (1024x512, 94K)

Attached: 1530482230595.png (1303x318, 129K)

The left still can't meme.

Attached: results.jpg (464x421, 54K)