Freemasonry

I am fully aware of the Jewish problem, but how do we deal with the Freemason problem? There's a Freemason lodge in EVERY town, it seems.
What can an average nobody do to watch out and spot freemasons and/or freemason activity?

Attached: freemasons logo.jpg (350x364, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2408655/Police-break-drug-fueled-orgy-Masonic-Lodge-finding-women-dancing-naked-stage-men-filming-sex-acts.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>pic related
>next question?

Attached: 1506741959336.png (733x881, 444K)

It's not that easy, sadly.

Freemasonry is not a problem. It's just Boy Scouts for grown ups with traditions that a student of Classical Greek literature or a student of comparative religions might appreciate. It can be helpful for social networking. There's nothing wrong or nefarious about it.

Just because you don't understand something that doesn't mean that it's part of some grandiose conspiracy theory

Attached: TOL_Jacobs_Ladder (3).jpg (676x400, 256K)

((()))
Are you a Freemason? If you are, what degree level are you?

>violence is not the answer
>Freemasons promote traditional values
>Feeemasons would be the last ones to promote degeneracy

Why don't you learn something truthful about the organization?

Me, my uncle and my grandfather are Freemasons here in the Netherlands. it's nothing special really just a club for the semi rich.
the Jews use Freemasonry as a scheme to hide their business:"ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED XD". most of us we just Christians.
but then again every masonry is different....

Attached: 1485262355155.jpg (1040x986, 134K)

>degree level

3-degrees = Deists
33 degrees = Gnostics/Kabbalah/Occultists

/thread

Attached: illuminati freemasons gnostics.png (1512x401, 146K)

JQ and freemansons are tighly related

Attached: 1545527299367.png (538x534, 61K)

Let me guess your a low lvl blue lodge mason how does int know shit?

Oh, I'm sorry I didn't get the right terminology, Mr. Mason. Have you trafficked any children today, sir?

If you're a Freemason, you can't be a Christian; and vice versa. The god of Freemasonry is (((Lucifer))).

Matthew 6:24 KJV
>No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

If you weren't such a tard you would know that Masonic dogma is based on jewish mysticism.

Let me guess.

You think that the higher degrees are where the really evil stuff happens?

Come on!
I've seen these stupid conspiracy theories before. If you actually read about each of the degrees, you will simply discover that it's about a philosophy of personal self development and self improvement.

Most people are too intellectually lazy or easily bored to do any honest research, though. Instead, all you want to do is focus on the stuff that LOOKS creepy or nefarious.

Attached: Three-Pillars.jpg (385x280, 21K)

>I'm sorry I didn't get the right terminology
That's okay. It's expected from people who have done zero research into the topic, but want to sound like they know anything.

>If you're a Freemason, you can't be a Christian;
No reason for that to be the case. Matthew 6:24 would imply that no one could learn a trade by your American ""understanding"".
>The god of Freemasonry
False.

They are one and the same

Attached: 715EFF51-3152-4307-ABAB-73E3BD53920C.jpg (269x388, 18K)

You will be destroyed soon

There is no Freemason problem. The membership is shrinking, mostly only older people in our lodges. People think it's spooky business going on, but really we are mostly old fuckers who wants to get away from our wives, talk about various topics, and help each other by giving each other 20% off installation of hvac system or electrical engineering.

The masked rituals and boogie men its just nonsense, we are just a boys only club. You can do alot of great things for your country and community if you join us!

Attached: throwing dog out of plane.jpg (250x250, 5K)

It will unfuck itself over the troubles to come. Too many Masons see the G as God and not the greys, but enough (((Masons))) do see the G as greys and not God. It's touchy, the Masonic (((upper floor))) takes advantage of the well-intentioned rank and file's sensibilities to push faggotry and bedlam into every town they got a lodge in.

As the bishop once said, "Kill them all and let God sort his own."

MBN
Eli, Eli, Lama Sabachani.

Attached: 02_bowiec2a9g_evans.jpg (640x415, 86K)

Sitting across from a member at lunch AMA

Yes you can when they initiate you they tell you you need to put your hand on the bible/koran whatever and ask you if you are religious. If you do that you will never pass high up in the ''Ranks'' like most masons do.

That's not true.
Freemasonry preserves traditions of many past spiritual movements and organizations.

Among them, include Gnosticism:

The Gnostic tradition is concerned with a duality between the spirit world and the material world. Gnosticism emphasizes the power of wisdom and self illumination.
The "Lucifer" that gets referenced is actually a reference to a "Light Bearer," or the one that helps the individual break through the illusions provided by materialism and selfishness. It's a Gnostic understanding. It is also known as the Morning Star. All it is meant to reference is enlightenment and wisdom.

It's worthy to note that there is a Christian Saint named Saint Lucifer, and that this probably dates back to before the name became associated exclusively with the demonic.

Jesus would actually be seen as synonymous with the spiritual consciousness that helps people move beyond materialism and selfishness.

Are Masons Globalists or Nationalists?
inb4 neither
pick one

Masons invented modern globalism.

I studied masonry for quite some time and yes the masons are just a feeder group for bigger more powerfull organisations. Like a scouting grounds for potential ''stars''

What's "high up", then? And i guess you have no source on the claim?

>not jewish
Wot faggot?
>muh bakesales for charity

>Feeemasons would be the last ones to promote degeneracy
With all the secrecy and rituals, I somehow doubt this.

not all masons are dark

gnosticism = demiurge

Attached: 1549915602888.jpg (393x863, 44K)

>Freemasonry preserves traditions of many past spiritual movements and organizations.
>Among them, include Gnosticism:
>The "Lucifer" that gets referenced is actually a reference to a "Light Bearer," or the one that helps the individual break through the illusions provided by materialism and selfishness. It's a Gnostic understanding. It is also known as the Morning Star. All it is meant to reference is enlightenment and wisdom.
Except that the translation in the bible of Lucifer was an actual son of El and god who was the Dawn, a twin god and not venus.
Gnostics were just a group of christians who wanted to convert people that were into NeoPlatonism because the NeoPlatonists didn't like the new Christian cult in Alexandria. It's a tradition of shilling bluepills onto people. And yes, it's part of the "luciferian" Blavasky New Age sect when you get into Left-Hand path (Templar-Gnostic) Freemasonry.

GNOSTICS have been destroying philosophy traditions ever since. Deism vs. Gnostics is was example.

>Jesus would actually be seen as synonymous with the spiritual consciousness that helps people move beyond materialism and selfishness.
Jesus never said to reject matter and nature and realism. You just put that on him with your escapism druggy shit.

Attached: 1876434678.jpg (495x460, 67K)

depends what flavor of freemasonry you're referring to.

And pro tip if you really wanna known masonry at its core study Judaism

Attached: CubeOfSaturn.jpg (1600x1155, 156K)

Any of them.

33 and more

It's really so widespread in the USA user?

Our nation was founded by Masons

If you have to keep secrets you’re worried what would happen if outsiders found out. If they weren’t bad things you wouldn’t need an oath.

scottish rite goes to 33rd degree

Attached: 33rd degree.png (564x505, 99K)

>masons are just a feeder group for bigger more powerfull organisations. Like a scouting grounds for potential ''stars''

That's not true.
Like I mentioned earlier, there is a lot of basic social networking that goes on in Freemasonry. That social networking can sometimes mean that you will know some people at the local lodge who are involved in other areas of public or civic life.

It's not a recruitment tool for anything else.
It's just a matter of freedom of association for people who are already friends.

>33rd
>paying attention to Scots

I bet you don't even know about the current schism in Paraguayan Masonry. ..

Ask him to choke and die on his salad

> Jewish problem
> Mason problem
He doesn't know....

I'm going to join the Masons eventually, I just need to have a steady gig first

It is a tough solution to find because it also involves doing away with the people in local government and prominent businesses. There's also the question of doing away with the people that push gnosticism.

yes, and as you can see in this image the Masons who run the old money show are deeply influential (((Satanists))). George Washington was not one of the bad Masons, dude was a hero, though as aforementioned they exist and are really fucked up, so they made sure to design GW's statue as Remphan after it was all said and done, because he was at least a Mason and a hero.

Attached: 31231.jpg (263x192, 11K)

Officially yes in reality no

>inciting disharmony
detected cowan

>Levi Sabbath Goat of the 1800s
>George Washington statue made after his death and WAY before the alchemy goat
When will this meme die?

Attached: george washington call the allies.png (453x700, 439K)

Anybody who wanted could find out what those "secrets" are in a matter of minutes. It's really not about hiding anything. It's about being a man of your word.

The oaths are about being a man of word word. It's about proving your own personal integrity. That's all it's really about. Keeping secrets means that you are a trustworthy individual.

I've considered it once or twice
But I don't want anything in my butt

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2408655/Police-break-drug-fueled-orgy-Masonic-Lodge-finding-women-dancing-naked-stage-men-filming-sex-acts.html

Attached: 1524552214672.gif (518x414, 2M)

So a sub degree (the A&AR)? Where does the religion thing come into it? Because you have to be a Trinitarian Christian to even join the A&AR. Then the "highest" degrees of that are overtly Christian.

>so they made sure to design GW's statue as Remphan
Source? And you know the statue predates Levi inventing that drawing of his own Baphomet, right?

you too are detected cowan

If you look at the symbology of Baphomet, it is actually Gnostic. It emphasizes duality.

It won't because it's not a meme. That you believe the newer incarnation of an old thing somehow invalidates the fact that they designed GW's statue after the "as above, so below" maxim has everything to do with the fact that the hand gestures date to antiquity.

The high hand operates the physics of the white hole, the low hand operates the physics of the black hole. By controlling the white hole, Remphan (or Baphomet) creates reality where he scripts lesser beings to do his bidding, and by controlling the black hole, he sees to it they burn in Hell to collect more energy.

This is no longer the case with Remphan for reasons not even worth digging into, but it had been the case.

Attached: 3412666522.png (800x1054, 383K)

yeah, it's not liked he fucked black slaves or anything

Ive have studied this crap for years and trust me it is. And this also goes for most other ''secret societies'' not just the masons. rings inside rings remember?

>muh evil jew magick
stupid niggers dont realize that the leaders in Israel probably arent invested in that stuff let alone are even open minded on most literature

i don't follow up on the masons anymore

>they designed GW's statue after the "as above, so below"
He's not pointing up and down, blind bro. And why is Remphan the meme of the month? There's nothing in it beyond one mention in the Bible.

whatever canuck go steal a fucking Snickers bar I know my shit

>1800

freemasons are vain people
their knowledge is bs their symbols are bs and at the end of the day they are schlomos good goys

Attached: 1547731444165.jpg (1935x1847, 1.85M)

he's pointing to a white hole above and a black hole below, respectively

and he's not a meme, he just happens to be what people are discoursing because the math adds up

Washington was a military mason it was of a whole different order

funny, a thread killed not too long ago was trying to downplay the damage and danger of secret societies and was using the jew to cover themselves.

masonic congress of wilhelmsbad. its both. the kabbalists both jew and gentile are fucking evil and work together. read John Robison's proofs of a conspiracy. direct inside sources written in 18th and early 19th centuries.

no secret societies are not good. continental freemasonry is a more obvious example. also look into "clandestine lodges" that are not at all clandestine and movement happens between them. UGLE masons DO move with non UGLE masons. there is so much disinfo that normal everyday masons buy hook line and sinker

yes sir he's a hero

Where? And no, it doesn't add up, because again, there's only the one recorded mention of it at all. Anything else is fanfic.

liars

remphan was tied to saturn is why and many make a good point in that solomon's seal is the same star as remphan's

I hear this a lot, but what is the proof?

Which one?

>It won't because it's not a meme.
It's a meme because the Sabbath Goat has nothing to do with satan or Washington. It's an alchemy meme.

>The high hand operates the physics of the white hole, the low hand operates the physics of the black hole
Blah blah blah gnosticism/kabbalah shit. That's not what Washington was into. Deist Freemasons and the opposite of the occultist masons.
Left vs Right.

Attached: washington foriegn wars founding fathers.jpg (545x502, 42K)

*arch traitor

Source?

Attached: 1546283020000.jpg (364x404, 30K)

It's only Christian on the outside (1 to 20 something) for pretty obvious reasons.

Freemasons are behind revolution to take down French monarchy, from which jewry benefited more than anyone else.
Freemasons are behind creation of USA, greatest kike tool to ever exist on Earth.
There are certainly much more of their deeds I don't know about, but these two alone are enough reason to kill anyone affiliated with that sect on sight.

George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, and Thomas Paine were all Masons and America was founded on Masonic enlightenment principles.

>And why is Remphan the meme of the month?
Because someone found it in Paul's writings in the New Testement reffering to some star locals were worshiping and now everything is Remphan.

Attached: pepe the end.jpg (588x473, 93K)

George was not a hero. He was a tranny poser crisis actor related to the British royals. Our country is a total fucking sham

>America was founded on Masonic enlightenment principles
Yup
They were taught Kabbalah
When they founded America they were founding it as /their/ 'New Israel'

Some of them even tried to craft some hokey pokey about native being a lost tribe of israel but thats a whole different story

inb4 disinfo shill

look it the fuck up its true

Probably because it's a masonic monument, and they decided how it would read.

Nah, it's pretty Christian inside too. Not just the Templary and German degrees in it. All meetings have Christian prayer.

>Freemasons are behind revolution to take down French monarchy
And then outlawed itself for supporting the monarchu. Ingenious thinking.

>Freemasons are behind creation of USA, greatest kike tool to ever exist on Earth.
t. KBG Communie

Attached: globalism.jpg (474x355, 34K)

Freemasonry IS Jewry

Attached: 45645646465.gif (600x701, 89K)

99% of all freemasons don't know which god they follow or at who's altar they bow to.

Including you.

Attached: Baalbek.jpg (900x598, 135K)

Okay, let me try to break it down for you bro.

The truth behind the matter is that the Absolute Universe is superimposed over the Holographic Universe. In this being the case, the entire Holographic Universe is a reflection from out the conscious reality that is the Absolute Universe and the blood brain barrier between both is the electromagnetic interaction. There is a single supermassive white hole that is tended to by whoever has the power to affect it, and this includes God plus every godform who has a stake in shaping reality. There is the good side where Heaven is, and the (((enemy))) side where all the evil dicks assemble. Remphan happened to be on that side and in being on that side, created a fuckton of maladies like MKUltra, the Monarch program, 9/11 and all sorts of other shit through careful plotting and manipulation of circumstance. He worked for Moloch, and all of them worked for Saturn. He did this because his task was to operate a racket for our souls, and what better way to damn someone than to fuck them as children so their heads are screwy enough to become malleable towards manipulation? People like Remphan are why school shooters kill, like the kid who said a reptile told him to kill. Well Remphan designed the reptiles, that was him.

And when you die and reach the afterlife, you gravitate to due justice. If you die and are to go to Hell, you are going to be inescapably pulled to your fate by a black hole, I've heard it be conjectured it's the one at the middle of our galaxy but I just don't know, all I know it's real, but the black hole could be entirely virtual and not real, as in only Absolutely real without it's own hologram. Well, until recently Remphan ran circumstance around Hell because his only mission in this fucking mess was to doom as many people as possible, to torture them as much as possible, so camp evil could feed.

Source? Gnosis. Anyone can do it.

This

Yale MM, and i luv Jow Forums, now what?

Attached: sc.jpg (460x300, 19K)

>The truth behind the matter is that the Absolute Universe is superimposed over the Holographic Universe.
STFU new age David Ickie shill

Your neo-Gnostic CIA crap isn't going to work here.

Attached: dead inside.jpg (450x450, 28K)

see
of course the bong knows

Attached: Anon.jpg (250x250, 7K)

shut the fuck up shill we both know I'm right

pirates
slave trade
Inquisitions

Merchant ships...

Attached: mila.jpg (474x579, 44K)

Yeah i know.
This begins to become interesting.
The whole puritanism was proto-gnostism, to say it better it's puritanism that was deeply influenced by neoplatonism et similia.
It's scary that a whole nation credo is,was based on it, like a promise land.

>I'm right
You're programmed by youtube and pop-culture NewAge crap.

Attached: npc kek pepe.jpg (986x1024, 76K)

How do we deal with the Rotary people?

Attached: rotary-club.jpg (660x660, 93K)

No faggot, it’s about keeping secrets from goy. Fake deaths, fake news, rigged sports, kid fucking, phony history, gatekeeping, gematria, trannies, rigged wall street, and on&on&on. That last part is for you maggot. It’s a mafia, and that’s it.

If you say so.