IT'S OVER

It's fucking over.

Attached: ksjlyiiwkfg21.jpg (640x711, 78K)

lol, grovel at the feet of your Masters

just fucking nuke my shit up senpai

Attached: 1420863065631.jpg (401x387, 42K)

>expecting politicians to ever put themselves in any optics that can brand them as anti-semitic.
You're cute user.

Attached: a1a68767-7e29-4179-885f-4ac3117e4243_c0-728-2912-3640_r500x500.jpg (500x500, 34K)

>amerimutts kissing their master's cocks like the good goyim they are
Shocking!

are you guys ready to adopt Islam yet? it's the only way

How can the goyim still not notice this blatant display of control? After all this AIPAC controversy, and suddenly this

Kekekekekekekekekekek424-0kekekekekekekeke

The cure is worse than the disease. I opt for the nuclear option....its the only clean way to remove all the tumors.

I hate my country and I truly pray that someone nukes us.

>Trump gonna BTFO the jew they said

Remember the last time something was unanimous?

They already won.

I guess I am actually a slave to the jews. It's depressing. Facing reality. Oh well. I guess I will just say fuck it and try to have a good life. Shit was fun guys. But at the end of the day we were never really free were we? At least we can try to have our personal happiness some other life. Anyone else thinking about committing suicide? Wanna join me?

nobody ever said that

Jow Forums BTFO
We can all finally stop coming to this crap hole

What is "drain the swamp" then?

I just want to become a rural retard and have children before society collapses
Can I make it, bros?

Attached: 1464691221590.jpg (396x150, 22K)

Nah man you can't. It's ok though we can just relax and let the 1a die. Just get ready for the 2a fight. At least we'll go out with lead flying believing what we believed in. Or better yet. Just be a bluepilled tard again and never visit Jow Forums and or discuss politics over anything beyond normal shit. I've had enough of Jow Forums and enough of this shit.

Dunno

>Jews don't control the government

Maybe, maybe not

>Goyim still haven't realized they are slave's to us jews.

And they never will. White goyim lost in 1945, you killed the one man that would have saved you all but now you condemn that man yourselves.

As a country we're blind as fuck, and if you aren't blind you're scared of the social repercussions.

The state of things is scary

Based muriGolem.

If I didn't know better I would day there is some sort of massive Jewish lobby in control of our government. But have that thought is anti-Semitic so I won't entertain the thought.

I fully believe he was the best man of history.

Also, thanks for electing one of our biggest Shabbos goys ever, Donald trump (who's grandkids are all now execlusively jewish). Drain the swamp? More like consolidate Jewish power even more.

What was passed?

What is the motion? Let AIPAC choose the results of election instead of the voters?

Sure wasn't anything about Jews. Why would he happily marry his daughter off into Judaism and beg them for their money during campaigning if he was going to get rid of them? Only a blind, deaf, and dumb person wouldn't be able to figure out he loves them.

Why would you stupid fags expect any person hoping to stay elected to ever not support an antia-semetism pledge

lol implying anyone is gonna do actual time.

unless your fucking marching in the streets in a nazi soldier uniform and shouting kill jews, you aint gonna get charged with shiet.

get rid of jews and put women in their place? doesn't seem like a bad deal.

you will be fighting islam again, you know its coming
things like Kamala and Ilhan cant be allowed to happen

White men have been completely defeated. 150+ years of larping have accomplished absolutely nothing. Every industry, institution, all infrastructure, and every western government is in the hands of the white man's enemies.

The root of these failures is Christianity—and white men will follow that shitskin slave-cult to their total annihilation.

This is the end and there is not coming back from this. It's literally the future white men chose when they put their faith in that shitskin false-prophet Jesus, and that tome of lies the Bible.

>Looks at all of the ill effects of affirmative action and an progressive race politics
>"are you guys ready to adopt niggerism yet? it's the only way"

Fuck off dune coon

Attached: 1544885514766.png (699x518, 558K)

So will any of you start that law suit to protect 1A or are you just gonna shitpost all day?

I'm ready. Islam is the last, best option. Christianity has utterly failed.

Attached: 1538168820338s.jpg (250x199, 8K)

>White goyim lost in 1945, you killed the one man that would have saved you all but now you condemn that man yourselves.

This. 1000%. I am still sardonically amused when white American men croon about their "glorious victory" in WW2...White American men destroyed not just one great empire, but managed to utterly destroy TWO great empires—all in the service of their (((masters))) and their (((shitskin false prophet))).

Generarions of political complacency that continue to pass down that same complacency to new generations. The founding fathers intended people to be continuously engaged in politics. Complacency due to 1st world living conditions combined with propaganda is to blame for the detached poltical elite.

Antisemetic is wanting the usa to be run by americans now? Plus boycotting foreign nations, intrests and dual citizens is fucking american as fuck..and most of all zionists are stealing money from american tax payers

This is the most based canadian to ever post on Jow Forums.

Every white man who voted for (((trump))) and the (((trump family))) is one of the dumbest people to ever live. Imagine, actually voting for Jewish power because you're so fucking childish that you put memes and trolling the left over the very future of the white race.

It's as if white people deserve this hellscape of their own making.

I'll take 1000 jews over 1 muslim

I think the founding fathers would have revolted to this tyranny all over again. I'm breaking up with the U.S.A..

424-0 lmao no one dared to speak against the overlords

Attached: 1544411987785.png (900x720, 984K)

>implying there was ever a choice
Clinton would only have piledrived the country harder

Disgusting

of course you would Chaim

I love this dirt, but I hate this goverment.

Very very true.

Attached: jeint.gif (501x585, 212K)

So they agreed criticism of AIPAC and israeli lobbying interests isn't "anti-semitic" then?

Wait...

Doesn't that mean that Jow Forums [Jow Forums] will be removed by US-lawenforcement for anti-semitism before EU can filter it due to article 13?

Fuck you USA, and fuck you burgers for not revolting already
I'm tired of this homo world

You really are in the kikes hand arent you? Fuck Nato, but Isreal 100% go.

Georgians won't do it, they're too busy sucking McCain's corpse off in hopes to reclaim South Ossetia.

>424-0

Attached: 8e8.png (509x619, 8K)

no, she would have piledrived the world and started war with Russia

oh fuck their faggot resolutions, its just them grand standing, its not a law, its not binding.
they're just trying to save face because they wont throw out that muslim chick who talked shit. they're trying to deflect and look like they're so tolerant, bullshit walter

Look at this slave...He thinks that the only choice is between Dems and Reps. What a good goy you are. I'd explain this to you but it would be lost on your room temperature IQ mind.

>The cure is worse than the disease
prove it, judaism is responsible for 95% of western civilizations worst problems

islam is responsible for what? terrorism? 2k deaths on 1 day?

jews have destroyed the lives 2 to 3 hundred million people

Read this post carefully.
As long as you resolve to go down swinging, (((they))) never truly win. They don't want your defeat, they want submission.

I kinda don't want to as you literally are not allowed to enjoy yourself in any way shape or form in Islam but if it means we'll gas the kikes I guess I'll turn into a Chechen.

Im officialy boycotting israel and now i will pay attention so i can do a better job...thnx jew lapdogs

Pretty much. It's the equivalent of holding a vote to find out "who hates niggers here?". What's actually happening is they're saying the recent controversy in the House over AIPAC is not "anti-semitic".

non-binding resolution = meaningless = bait = saged

>MUH FIRST ANENDANT
>MUH CONSTITOOTION
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
they gonna take away your guns mutts, and theirs nothing you will do about it other than reeeeeeee as people of colour post handicapping emojis on Twitter

Attached: 17.gif (500x281, 1.63M)

Did voltaire say that?

too bad the kikes insist on making us take 1000 muslims for 1 jew

No

if you include the kike eugenics pogram called "abortion" it's over 1.5 BILLION. kikes are the worst plague Earth has ever seen.

Not from the Perspective of god. The US leaders basically anounced to be in favor of the Synagoge of Satan. I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow the whole of the united Staates would vanish by a great calamity send by god.

HAHAHAHAHAHA oh America...the eternal slave of ZOG lol. I relish the day this country collapses on itself.

ehm...standing up is not the right way of showing your servitude, dumb goys

Attached: JEW CONTROLS EVERYTHING colored1.jpg (275x412, 113K)

The jew is unstoppable. Only Kalki can stop (((them))) now

Attached: 1549487778445.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

>kikes are the worst plague Earth has ever seen.
why you picking on them? they're wannabe Catholics

I actually thought for a while and came to the same conclusion.

Now that the war on terror is ogre they need a new means to wage war globally to fund their pogroms. So by aligning with Israel, not the Israeli common man, but their elite, and turning their country into Israels penal war colony, they can deploy anywhere they feel like in the future and have it justified.

Trump said no more meaningless wars. So he rebranded the war.

I'm sure the ADL will declare non-bowing in the presence of kikes soon to be anti-semitism and a capital offence punishable by death...

TRULY THE LAND OF THE FREE

Attached: 5768790.jpg (416x435, 21K)

This proves without a shadow of a doubt to me that there is no longer a "left" or "right" wing in America anymore. Maybe Jow Forumsocks should start running for office?

Attached: 1511860575220.gif (500x275, 763K)

Fuck this shit. Im done. Done with politics. Going to horde ammo and firearms and put up a fucking 15ft wall around my property.

The supreme court will strike this down if it's ever seriously enforced.

What the fuck is that going to do if they drop a bunker buster on you?

At least we're not even trying to hide it anymore. For the first time in my life, I can say that I hate my country.

nigger, what do you think i should go to some place in Europe instead? the jews will just have the goyim push a button and drop a bunker buster on me wherever the fuck I am anyway

>he rebranded the war.
you only need to have a war with those who oppress you, only one nation is fucking with the US enough for us to have a war with them,

ENGLAND

there is popular support for a war there and nowhere else

if Trump has a war with anybody but England, he goes against his base

>424 for, 0 opposed
>0 opposed
>zero opposed
>zero
Burn the capitol when?

Attached: 1542242231256.jpg (583x435, 41K)

Just wait. They're going to put us in camps for antisemitism.

He was the anti-globalist law and order candidate, better than the satanic Hilldawg. Barely. The jew-ass kisser.

Zero?! Friggen zero? Just how bad are things?

Attached: D70172A5-BC63-4E87-8E6C-F6CF0E6615C3.jpg (677x445, 306K)

i think they will pass a law after the next democrat president gets into office after trump is gone that will retroactively punish you for being "an antisemite" instagram facebook and ISPs will turn over any info they have on bad goyim and they will try to imprison us. even if you stop now, its too late, they will say if you ever did it ever youre getting jailed. Screenshot this post.

>>>zero opposed
what happened to that mussie?

Motion to do what? "Press F to NOT say" fuck Jews""

This it’s just virtue signaling with tax payer money instead of addressing real issues

Now you really can't criticize the AIPAC

HA ha

Attached: 1549425416762.png (1536x2048, 1.87M)

>Start wars to protect Israel
>Make it illegal to boycott Israel
>Make it illegal to say bad things about Israel
>Recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel
>Spend 30 minutes on national TV during the SOTU fellating Israel
>"h-haha it's j-just 4D chess t-trump totally doesnt like j-jews haha t-trust me"

I bet ISPs will hand over internet data to local governments who will use red flag laws to go door to door executing people.

Supposedly AOC is bashing lobbyists now for buying politicians.
I'm sure she'll stay silent on AIPAC though.