AIPAC CONTROLS CONGRESS. ANTI-SEMITISM IS NOW ILLEGAL

It's over for USA.

Attached: 09f4ef0c-935c-489d-b6a7-56c526ac25d0.jpg (1334x1040, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wrmea.org/1992-december/january-1993/the-complete-unexpurgated-aipac-tape.html
northwestfront.org
youtube.com/watch?v=6kySR3fpa5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>United Cucks of Muttmerica
We need vengeance

Anons fucking read this now, how about that for undue influence

The Complete Unexpurgated AIPAC Tape

>(Following is a transcript of the Oct. 22, 1992 conversation with President David Steiner of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) recorded without his knowledge by New York businessman Haim (Harry) Katz. Its existence was first revealed to the Washington Times and its release triggered Steiner's resignation.

wrmea.org/1992-december/january-1993/the-complete-unexpurgated-aipac-tape.html

This is a fucking violation of our first amendment rights.

Fuck jews and fuck Israel.

Attached: jewishcrimes.jpg (460x306, 18K)

424-0

Jesus Christ. You could ask them to vote on whether or not to help a dying child and some of them would vote no.

I don't understand the grip of AIPAC on my government. It's unprecedented. After years at Jow Forums I still don't fucking get it. How do they have this much blackmail? Bribe money? Compared to China? KSA?

Just the way AIPAC taunts US citizens online with legislation. Worst nightmare. We feel like victims to a foreign lobby and Trump has only accelerated the reality.

and of course Steiner says he was just lying about being so influential, after the recording came out

shameless

Do you feel in control?

Attached: IMG_1182.jpg (470x706, 50K)

>American Companies now boycott Anti Isreal Americans
>Americans still Anti - Isreal
>Create Anti - Isreal Union
>Only Shop at AIU Stores, Boycott everything else
>AIU, Clothing Standard, AIU Housing and Furnishings, AIU Delis and SuperMarkets
>Pol becomes more like Jews then Ever
>American Neo Renaissance
>Trump 7d Chess

Attached: aberdolf.jpg (210x240, 9K)

Yep, it's all an illusion. 'Freedom' is a lie and we love in debt and cia slavery supported by jews.

well since jews killed JFK and did 9/11, I'm sure it is easy to bully any politician.

It’s been this way for a long time user. This is nothing new, we’re just more aware of it with the web. and not for much longer probably. Read “culture of critique” and “the protocols of the learned elders of Zion” and listen to the tapes or read the transcript of “new order of barbarians”. This goes back hundreds of years sadly.

And Islamic Blasphemy is illegal is EU.

Absolutely sickening

HK Haim Katz - DS David Steiner
HK: From a practical point of view, if Clinton wins the presidency, and I'm sure he will, I hope so at least, what will be the benefits to Israel better than Bush? From a very practical point . . . I mean, you just told me that Bush gave you everything you wanted. . .

DS: Only, not everything, at the end, when we didn't want the F-15s, that's a terrible thing.

HK: Selling the F-15s? If Clinton is elected. . .

DS: Let me tell you the problem with the $10 billion in loan guarantees, right? We only have the first year. We have authorization from Congress, but it's at the discretion of the president every year thereafter, so if Bush is there, he could say, you know, use it as a club, you know. 'If you don't give up Syria, I won't give you the money. If you don't give up the Golan Heights.' It's at the discretion of the president. And that's why we need a friendly president and we have Bill Clinton's ear. I talked to Bill Clinton.

If i said I was shocked and surprised that would be a lie

>"FUCK THE FIRST AMENDMENT AND FUCK FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION"

Attached: 1546480239628.png (205x246, 11K)

not if the children were jews :^)

REporting you to the ashkeNazis how dare you speak this way. We have a 0 tolerance law now. No bad can be said about our overlords

meanwhile the MSM unironically claims Russia is the problem

It's over guys, ive taken too many black pills

Attached: 523758.jpg (461x261, 34K)

Attached: 1523319826634.jpg (967x700, 186K)

good...we are almost there
we should give more and more
why stop at 38 billion? hahahahha
:)

Because they are Jews.

>America is not being ruled by Israel
>424-0
Pick one

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Attached: boat_team.jpg (679x428, 48K)

Lads? organize something, a boycott I don't know, ask questions. People will gather slowly but surely.
Seriously, the whole Jewish question is the worst kept secret of all time. Something needs to be done.

Actually not true.

More like United Golems of Israel, am I right goys?

Attached: 1541165316614.jpg (753x707, 29K)

not one peep from /ptg/ lol
ahh you see things so clearly after awhile
it's time like this I begin to understand who the real enemy is.

It's easy to say the jews but in reality it is us. The good ole US of A. We are the enablers...a cancer of this world, and the only way to make sure this cancer dies is to watch a once great nation collapse on itself. Goodbye America, I'm done giving a shit about you.

Jews are gleefully setting up compelling arguments for their violent destruction.

Americans couuullld do something,

BUT ARE THEY GONNA?!?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_02_16_at_3.33.17_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 178K)

Read SIEGE, the whitest pill of them all.
Seriously though, ever since I have read it nothing blackpills me.

This thread is a lie.
The bill stops American organisations from joining boycotts on Israel organised by foreign agencies like the UN or the EU. Nothing more.
The same people were lying about the same bill yesterday.
Not saying it’s a good or bad bill, just saying liars are lying about it.
Amazing that they think that spreading disinformation to people that they imagine are on their side is useful. But of course they don’t think you are on their side in anything but hating Israel, they hate you like they hate Jews.
Makes me sympathise with Israel, there’s no good can come from retards who’d do this.

Attached: 1550035188343.jpg (850x400, 54K)

>The bill stops American organisations from joining boycotts on Israel organised by foreign agencies like the UN or the EU. Nothing more.
Source?

This is why 2A exists. For exactly this reason. Everyone who signed is guilty of treason and has betrayed the American people. We may as well tear up the Declaration of Independence and burn The Constitution.

The best non-violent reaction to this is to deface holocaust monuments, and defile Jewish cemeteries. Attack all of these territorial markers.

It was on this day that The United States of America officially died. The final stab in her slowly beating heart as finally put her to rest. We are now living in an Israeli vassal state.

A brit has been summoned

Attached: Loicense.png (1280x964, 264K)

The US Congress can not agree on anything without a non-stop televised battle. Yet when it comes to bowing to Jewish/Israeli/Zionist interest politicians can not run fast enough to cast a vote to see who is the biggest kike cock sucker. A 424-0 vote in favor of proving that the US Congress is beholden to Jewish interest. How anyone on the planet can look at this situation and not see the obvious fingerprints of ZOG (Zionist Occupation Government) must be completely blind or selectively ignorant.

This is the worst JIDF thread I wasted time on reading all morning. 0/10 and sage

The northwest front looks better every day
>northwestfront.org

They'll selectively enforce those laws.
Nah, Jews do that already.

Jewish privilege my amigo fren

*Northwest Feds

That's a fake quote, burger.

Attached: 1529486025.png (416x545, 91K)

if ''anti-antisemitism'' becomes illegal, then there's going to be a war because then you can never bring to light the truth

Don't you have Nazi gold to hoard you mong.

All those Butler Plan threads i make are finally doing something I see.

Attached: 52FA1A35-14C2-4BEB-B444-C01E7C32675A.jpg (400x266, 35K)

God I wish that weren't true

He was able to look his address up on a computer way back in 1992 and know it was a PO Box only.

This warmed my heart:
HK: Let me ask you,
> [talks about getting cheated in business by Gentiles].

Let me ask you, Clinton, if he becomes, I mean what will he do for Israel, better than Bush, if he becomes, I know Bush gave you a hard time, this and that. ..

424-0 just means i respect none of them and this vote means nothing to me....treasonous whores

Attached: 2D6D2CAE-E1F1-4A93-B666-B4804B686E16.jpg (553x847, 261K)

All of this from a legitimate critique of AIPAC and general lobbying in congress. The kike truly cries in pain as he strikes you... The Goyim Know! Find a way to push this on all social media, make it normie friendly though.

Sad day for the USA. You are now slowly faced with european communism and you will see how bad this gets... I really hope this will redpill more normals about kikes and sjw

Anti israeli union...i like this

56 billions from 56% mutts

>when you literally see the happy merchant in everything

It's in that fucking flag

Correct. The real quote is "The Jews rule over you"

Oy vey!

Attached: 1547319149915.png (422x634, 334K)

No fucking way that's real. Source it senpai.

Attached: 1529486026.png (444x638, 245K)

Anti-semitism isn't illegal, retard. It's just politicians saying that they worship the Jew. We already knew this. Feds aren't going to kick your door in for calling someone a hook-nosed like.

Im not sure...might be lagit..cowardly lion....always a fed or two creeping around these groups tho

Attached: 8E37A678-3DC5-4438-A0D7-554F6AC3B09C.jpg (512x1024, 83K)

> (OP)
>Anti-semitism isn't illegal, retard. It's just politicians saying that they worship the Jew. We already knew this. Feds aren't going to kick your door in for calling someone a hook-nosed like.

Kike*
mobileposting.

I’m never gonna be able to unsee that

Attached: 719E3576-907B-4B9C-94B5-F1984B8E9121.jpg (500x366, 145K)

You forgot to change to a meme flag. It shows that your posting from the UK.

Israeli jews*

>Europe is being transformed into the Middle East
>America is owned by Israel

is Canada the only truly autonomous Western nation left?

Attached: smugfai.png (300x300, 87K)

The Millitary Industrial Complex has been running our country behind the scenes for a very long time. Watch Eisenhower's farewell address.

>424-0
what the fuck

Attached: el_golemo.png (547x626, 17K)

What's the end game here? In 10-20 years this will be a wasteland, and Israel will no longer have a crumbling superpower to protect it.

>AIU, Clothing Standard, AIU Housing and Furnishings, AIU Delis and SuperMarkets
We all know how this ends
>oops your transactions are refused by the bank
>oops your site is taken down
>just create your own paypal lmao
>just create your own bank lmao
>just create your own government lmao
>just create your own state lmao

FUCK DRUMPF! AND FUCK THE UNITED STATES OF KIKEISTAN! YOU ARE A JOKE AND WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS THE JEW GOLEM WHO SOLD HIS COUNTRY TO SATAN!

Attached: Orange Man Good.jpg (962x641, 74K)

>m-muh free dumb
The only freedom you delusional mutts have is to subscribe to BLACKED and work 60h a week.

Why is that surprising? ZOGmerica literally exists to serve Israel and fight its wars.

>Russia influencing American politics = Bad
>Israel influencing American politics = Good

Attached: photo0.png (725x768, 536K)

you know what's funny? the money aipac uses to bribe us officials probably originally came from the US.

US is paying another country to influence it. How many levels of cucked are we on?

We're not going to get anything done circle jerking on Jow Forums about Zionism. QUICK! Someone email their congressman or woman about this issue KEK

Attached: 1491176352546.jpg (248x189, 21K)

F

americans are not human and can't into white logic

Attached: 1512927206785.jpg (777x777, 55K)

It’s seriously only a matter of time until a second Hitler comes around, if the world didn’t understand why he was the way he was the first time around, they will understand the second time around. I’m sick of these fucking kikes, just exterminate them once and for all this time. Jesus fucking christ.

Underrated checked

>Implying you haven't been sold down the river as well

Oh leaf. Your government cares more about selling out to the Chinese and assorted Muslims as well

freedom of association died with the 1964 civil rights act. you people act like this is something new. Jews control America, this isn't news, lefties are just waking up to it

>this is your brain on ZOG
This country is almost beyond parody at this point

Attached: 1541380881046.jpg (1438x962, 161K)

And every cuck will still stay silent about AIPAC, say they're against against Israel but not Jews, still apologizing; and everything else to avoid being called an anti-Semite

We haven't even started the 38 billion, keep your shekel-lust in check.

424-0
Holy shit and CNN talks about russian influence over congress, but wow no votes against a measure. Hell even completly reasonable measures get at least some votes against.

Evangelical Christianity, Boomers, your fundamental ideological principles

Think tanks, campaign donations, media control

You also fought with Stalin for the International Jew. It's hardly new, burger. All that phony happy individual capitalist propganda was made by the powers that be to lull you into sleep and Untergang, too.

Attached: 53453434534.jpg (680x497, 124K)

Oh the irony of a brit not understanding how slippery slopes work.

We have been OFFICIALLY conquered.

Attached: 3B137FD1-B45D-45C1-A734-B7540BCDFE62.jpg (231x219, 7K)

it's going to be anudda shoah

Attached: 4chan_239.png (720x715, 472K)

Welcome to jewnated states, op.

Attached: 2043986704209348.jpg (804x562, 38K)

ZION
I
O
N

DON
O
N

Attached: 1543961134215.jpg (480x480, 19K)

You only have the first amendment if you're willing to use the second to defend it. Since you're not you will end up with neither. Freedom is wasted on incompetent lazy Americans.

Quote is real...not sure volitare said it ..kek

>After years at Jow Forums I still don't fucking get it
if you were really years on Jow Forums you would get it. it's ok though, AIPAC is just the surface, dig deeper and you'll realize how much power they actually have and how much they have directed everything in the US.
JFK was the last president who defied them and well you know what happened to him.

Funny, no one mentioned that.

That’s literally in your face. I knew something was up when Bill browder had his own custom legislation slip through the house and senate in one day. Law covering one person.

To me that was biggest crack in America... Bill browder is not even a citizen.

It would be interesting to know a specific list of “Israel” laws America. I’m sure the list is long and troubling

Wow...this is insane. Abolish the United States of America.

>(((The Military Industrial Complex)))
Gotta keep those profitable war loans flowing from Zionist banks.

youtube.com/watch?v=6kySR3fpa5s