What is Jow Forums opinion on the Viet Cong?

Attached: Female_Viet_Cong_warrior_1972_1.jpg (1190x1600, 388K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nwioqeqkdf.blogspot.com/2018/03/lessons-from-vietcong.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mfMYPvw_K9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They killed their own people to further their aims, textbook terrorism right there.

On the other hand, the US should not have been over there. France, who would surrender then leave NATO anyway, should have suckered it alone like they did to us.

Brainwashed commie fanatics

Defended their land against an invasion predicated on a false flag.

They make my shirts now.

Paid lip service to communism to obtain weapons to secure their national independence.

Morgoth's Review: Lessons From The Vietcong

nwioqeqkdf.blogspot.com/2018/03/lessons-from-vietcong.html

Wifeable.

Attached: 1549962221888.jpg (530x613, 121K)

i lived in hcmc for 2 years and all i can say is they have very tight pussies

Did she steal that M16? Not exactly standard issue.

Also great trigger discipline.

Based and redpilled they gtfo'd the mutts

They are Gooks.
Also, NAPALM STICKS TO KIDS.

Imagine the smell

They proved that a nation of rice farmers armed with Mosins. AKMs, RPKs, and other Soviet and Russian arms that can be refurbished and rebuilt in straw huts can become a formidable guerrilla force/insurgency and fight the United States military to a stalemate.

I disagree with their beliefs, but I respect them.

Fought for their country and never gave up. If i was vietnamese i'd be VC

Also based fucking Giap

Attached: P1220070-5a6a9.jpg (400x491, 37K)

Should have killed more

Nearly everyone who served over there came back and said it was fucked up from top to bottom. LBJ and his friends wanted the profits, and the military never met a war it didn't like, so we killed a few million of them and about 56 thousand of ours, so guys could make money.

And all that bullshit about LBJ and Nixon not wanting to be the first american president to lose a war? When Ike inherited the Korean shitfest he went over there and looked around, and came back and said "wrap it up", and nobody cared because he was Mr. D-Day. LBJ and Nixon were just cowards.

>VC got gutted, PAVN won in the end.

Based gooks that refused to bow to Israel

Attached: gooked.jpg (645x870, 106K)

This kills the burger

Vietcongeloids are alpha amerimuttoloids are beta

Well, I like that one.

ha ha chicks got a musket. pilot's like...
>shit, got captured by a chick with a musket

Asian women with guns make me want to crossbreed

Sexy

Attached: 1546322466148.jpg (822x1180, 136K)

$5 sucky

I hope all white americans die and we can finally have world peace.
Only white people that are tolerable are euros.

no mama san
>5$ all 3 sucky sucky

Murderous thugs. Good thing they were mostly killed and the North had to take over the war.

look at that fucking amerinigger. hand on the left. Imagine all the nigger rapes that happened whereever that disgusting nigger nation has invaded

>Resist
>Get MCDONALDED anyway once everyone gets bored of communism

Okay rude.

defeated America

Based and truly REDpilled.

Say what you want about communism but nothing beats a little brown fuck machine in the sack. Diamond hard brown nipples on firm petite breasts. Perfect lean, taut ass. Folds up into a little fuck cushion I can crush under my 250 lb gut. Best if they can’t speak English and they cry. I’m diamonds thinking about it and everyday I have that.

Based anti-invasion defence force.

Check yourself Yankee fuck. You only have two eyes. The jungle has millions.

Attached: 2b6b874.png (387x396, 215K)

And their women are good too.

literally did nothing wrong.
defending your homeland from invasion is honorable, even if you're stupid enough to embrace communism.

Ho Chi Minh was unironically controlled by the CIA. It was another massive glow nigger PsyOps and war. And if they could do that back then, imagine what they can do today. We know Osama was a CIA/Mossad asset, but what about the rest? You think there is a real left-wing in the USA? Or a true right? Think again!

Attached: Donald Zogstein.jpg (2650x9922, 2.95M)

kek

That photo is of a Montagnard. They worked with the US to kill Vietcong. (hence her M-16)

>defending your homeland from invasion is honorable
this, also the Viets btfo China when they invaded

They were absolutely based. Defended their country from foreign aggression, blew French, Americans and local retards the fuck out

They defeated the most powerful country on Earth in a war. They objectively deserve respect whether you love them or hate them.

And you make Shlomo his shekels.

jaaaaz queens slay

Anybody that kills amerimutts is ok in my book

Attached: deadamericansoldier5 .jpg (1185x707, 132K)

Based. I'm telling yah baby, they kicked yankee ass but GOOOOOD

Attached: Screenshot_20190214_202515.png (720x399, 222K)

>these enemy grunts are as hard as slant-eyed drill instructors
>these people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know
youtube.com/watch?v=mfMYPvw_K9k

>being pushed into the sea is a stalemate
burger education everyone!

Attached: saigon_helicopter.jpg (500x325, 25K)

whatever helps you cope with your no account nation.

Attached: afghanistan-reuters-640x429.jpg (640x429, 43K)

napalm sticks to gooks.

Attached: vc sniper.jpg (1024x768, 101K)

spbp

My opinion of the VC is the same as my opinion of the IRA: They fought so long and hard only to end up...right where they'd be if they'd never fought at all. Vietnam is now a cron-capitalist shithole full of sweatshops and brothels. Ireland is on the verge of being race-replaced and turned into a globalist plantation. Well done, gooks and paddies. Well done!

Based defenders against gringo invasion

based and nalpalmpilled

They didn't understand that there were better options than slavery and Communism since both are the same, so I can give them that. However
Second verse same as the first
Now get the Napalm on the plane
So I can put them in a herse

Attached: VietnamWar.jpg (943x960, 285K)

waifu material

BTFO the so-called most powerful military in the world using pitchforks and rusty AKs.

Attached: 1533028576130.jpg (495x480, 28K)