Why isn't he polling at 100% in iowa?

Why isn't he polling at 100% in iowa?

Attached: 45173251_754932598179373_7896340065670922240_n.jpg (960x960, 103K)

because hes Anti Gun and people who "Relieve" you of Autonomy are actually Stealing your Autonomy

This chink is directly controlled by the PRC.

I know, these people think that they can win us by having a stooge intelligently parrot Constitutionalist talking points, but they have him doing this because they believe that's for some reason our Achilles heel. In honesty it just all glows in the dark.

People think the silent majority is stupid because some of us are 56%er Walmart sharters, but those who aren't are actually all a bunch of ripshit motherfuckers who know better and train as if they were in a militia about daily, it's just not what people talk about on here because why talk about it?

But it's true, and it's why this controlled opp will fail and Trump shall win a second term as POTUS.

Trump will win again and it's causing the deep state and their chinese, russian, israeli, and british overlords no end of ass pain.

I hope Trump nukes every one of the above listed nations. And Australia, and Canada, and Germany, basically everybody but Japan and Tongo.

He's right that both sides have their failings.
But he already said in this quote that he's unfit to replace the president in 2020. Another boring Democrat idiot.

He's not really a Democrat, he's a member of the People's Liberation Army's spy corps.

Any chink who makes it anywhere, China, America, wherever, is guaranteed to have ties to the communist chinks back in mainland. Lots of black mail, holding family hostage.

McArthur should have nuked them. He had everything all lined up, didn't do it, and still got fired. He should have just done it anyway. He had all the gear ready to go and this was before permissive action links and such.

Probably because he has zero charisma or media coverage

Give it time
This man will go face to face with Trump
The dems are doubling down with their efforts
They will use this chink demon and brand him "the elon musk of politics" hahaha and ofcourse his outlandish promises of 1k a month for free the lazy subhumans in this country will eat it up

>everyone knows this
He offers no solution. Any asshole in the world can tell you the system is broken.

Yep. The only way to fix the united states is to not elect humans, but fucking insects.

>Why isn't he polling at 100% in iowa?
Because he's a gook. Nobody trusts gooks.

If only he would stop sucking Jewish cock long enough to do as you suggested. Would be fantastic.

Bump.

Because it sounds like his whole platform is UBI. Literal Chinese communist.

I wish I could use the laughing till I cry emoji

We should never have allowed a single Chinese immigrant after their commie revolution. Same with (((Russian))) immigrants who "escaped communism" just to spread it here.

Because Iowa is a white state you fucking kike

"As a descendent of Chinese immigrants, you can imagine my surprise when I found out my mother's mother actually escaped the Holocaust to China."
It's coming I'm sure

cant hang the yang

this guy could unironicaly save america from civil strife with his modern bread and circuses, but he's literally too high IQ to win.

ubi means trusting the government to feed all of us.
you can trust the government can't you?

The average person is a retard and shouldn't vote. Democracy amplifies this mistake and capitalizes on it directly. Don't expect magnanimous results from a group simply because they voted Trump, the vast majority of which stand united with Israel.

Why isn't WHO polling at 100% in Iowa? Yang, or Trump?

In any case, the answer is pretty simple: nobody ever polls at 100%, anywhere, ever. Hell, somebody running unopposed will still see some percentage of the voters who are not paying attention favoring somebody else.

I worked at a polling form years back, as an experiment we included a made-up name in both our Name ID and Head to Head Vote questions.

Made up name registered about 20% name ID, largely positive, and would poll about 10-15% of the vote in head to head ballots.

>Donald Trump was elected president
>Our system failed us
I'm so tired of hearing this. They fail to understand or accept that we WANTED Trump.

In what way is that not being a Democrat?

>leaf
>being retarded
>thinks state will save anything
imagine my shock
sage

I would personally hang this chink
nothing can save us from civil strife. we're due for balkanization for precisely the same reasons why he won't get elected, and they're not that we can't elect smart people.

Jim Webb is the last living Democrat.

>nothing can save us from civil strife
White Sharia can!

trump is the deep state,cia asset/gate keeper

this little chink rat is an agent of silicon valley. these vermin WANT automation to be accelerated in part BECAUSE they WANT to take control of the US and have the working class crawling to them on their knees for hand outs.

Attached: siliconrats.png (568x476, 417K)

because he wants to collapse our economy with gibs for all paid for by ???

no one wanted trump, they just didnt want hillary.

>the working class crawling to them on their knees for hand outs.
i could care less whether middle america trumpcuck families are starving. sink or swim, you worthless rodents.

It's already here, look into Kaifeng Jews and Communism.

I'll post a pic from Vatican Assassins, a most redpilled book that costs hundreds of dollars.

Attached: Kaifeng.jpg (1678x1538, 2.27M)