PAKISTAN ATTACKS INDIA

PAKISTAN ATTACKS INDIA

PAKISTANI TERRORIST GROUP ATTACKS INDIAN CRPF SOLDIERS

49 CONFIRMED DEAD

INDIANS ON SUICIDE WATCH

MODI BTFO

m.economictimes.com/news/defence/pulwama-attack-death-toll-of-crpf-personnel-rises-above-42/videoshow/67998148.cms

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (770x433, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

moneycontrol.com/news/india/pulwama-terror-attack-live-40-crpf-jawans-martyred-in-jk-pm-modi-says-sacrifice-wont-go-in-vain-3539461.html
bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-47240660
youtu.be/3W6mDUmPZ0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Modi says "SACRIFICE WON'T GO IN VAIN"
moneycontrol.com/news/india/pulwama-terror-attack-live-40-crpf-jawans-martyred-in-jk-pm-modi-says-sacrifice-wont-go-in-vain-3539461.html

INDIA VS PAKISTAN WAR NOW

PLACE YOUR BETS NOW user

Nuclear war by August

any video of the actual attack?

Attached: 1494218335245.png (612x491, 98K)

Is this for real?. Someone give me an English news article on this?

bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-47240660

that is a lot of poo.

Attached: start-the-reactor.jpg (1125x789, 119K)

whoever wins, I dont care, but please nuke bangalore.

>Pakistan-based Islamist group Jaish-e Mohammad

Does Pakistan openly like officially support this group? or can the Pakistani government be like "this shit had nothing to do with us, we don't support terrorism".

Last time something like this happened (late 2016 IIRC, same night that muzzie pipe bombed NYC)
India wound up launching special forces raids across Pakistani borders
Here’s for the nuclear destruction of the subcontinent

IIRC not openly but there is a lot of evidence that Pakistani intelligence agencies arm and train them and other groups
Nearly caused a war back in 2001 (when they attacked the Indian parliament) and in 2008 (when they killed almost 200 people in Mumbai)

Maybe not openly but you can bet the isi is funding them

this is gonna kick up a stink.

Attached: i work in a graveyard.png (1280x768, 1.56M)

DESIGNATED

Attached: indoorloo2.jpg (400x267, 40K)

THE POO IS IN THE LOO REPEAT THE POO IS IN THE LOO. OVER PLEASE ADVISE

so do indian investigators just like poop wherever at crime scene? or is there like a designated poop area on the sidewalk? do you even have sidewalks?

Maybe they will destroy each other if we are lucky.

Modi's a cuck and he won't do shit.

imagine the smell

It's actually backed by China under the sheets..
China has blocked thrice in UN to declare the founder of JEM as terrorist.

Yeah, I bet that will end in a war, unlike a hundred other different incendents over the years.

well, I don't doubt that they are behind it. But sometimes the fact that they're technically "hands off" to have that plausible deniability thing going on they don't ever get full retaliation like they should. Almost like the Saudi Arabia king. We all know what he did but because he didn't actually say "yes, I did it", like nothing happened.

I hope Pakistan wins.

Based China pulling the strings from behind the scenes to remove a billion + street shitters from this world.

Attached: 1550017699895.jpg (620x387, 106K)

DIS GON BE ON WURL STAR N SHIET

Attached: 9303747343425.jpg (285x575, 38K)

Why does China give a shit?

get fucked poos

Attached: AOC.jpg (223x226, 9K)

They cannot live with the fact that their neighbors are street shitting dravidians.

THE STREETS WILL RUN BROWN!

It is high time we gas kashmiris and repopulate the place with bhaiyas
instead hurr durr at pakis and forget it 2 days later every time they use
these useful idiots to drive car full of explosive at soldiers convoy.

Attached: 1550017870439.jpg (710x546, 111K)

Gas the Pajeets. India-Paki Nuke War now!

COPY THIS IS LOOPER POOPER, MEET AT DESIGNATED, OVER

let the cleansing begin

Is that all?.

I mean we don't like a lot of things China does...Most of the world doesn't like America's burgers. Should we all start bombing each other?

God India is a shithole....

If you looked for Habib and Abdul Mohammed as hard as you did for Bob and Vagine Smith then maybe you wouldn't get terroristed attack.

They consider India an economic and military rival, they fought a war back in 1962, and even now have a number of disputes
That's why the chinks have tended to back Pakistan

India is obviously going to win.

China does not think like a Western Country user. They have a different morality.

guess the poo just hit the loo

This being hilarious aside, I'm genuinely interested in how loo-pilled indianauts deal with their field and road shitting bretheren.

Attached: random-shite-2018-04-12-10.jpg (487x650, 178K)

Who's win a war?, China or India?

we do brother. All doise weapons to sell, all doise hamboigahs.

China hands down.

China number 4.

t.half bred paki chink. what are you doing tere?

I get chink, but why paki? Damn you poos are really obsessed with them. I can't wait for China to bring the nukes.

doesnt pakistan have the second highest number of privately owned firearms besides the us?

so you are a chink. where do you live? in milan? i have heard Milan is full of chinks.

Bravo, you get a free toilet to use for guessing it right!

>PAKISTAN ATTACKS INDIA
there'll be a shit storm in India

Lol that place has no infrastructure whatsoever

I pray that these two stinky fuckers nuke each other. Please bring nuclear winter.

Based bhaiyas will cut down every Mudslim in the area

>There is a shit storm in India
FTFY

>subhumans slaughtering eachother

lmao i'm gonna celebrate with a beer

Shitskins fighting shitskins
Either way shitskins die
Bonus

Isn't alcohol against your religion Ahmed? Be a good boy.

Kek

nice

Don't be mad Ahmed, at least you are scoring some Scandinavian qts.

Lets Invade.
We're ready. 1947, 1965,1971, 1999.
We were born ready.

Attached: 1542319297565.png (434x503, 414K)

Invade what, a Kashmiri did this. We need to emulate china in how they deal with their muslims

BASED AS FUCK
GAS THE GOATFUCKERS, RELIGION WARS NOW

Attached: 1539936316916.jpg (720x815, 57K)

Are you stupid or something a Pakistani terrorist group Jaish e Mohammed already claimed responsibity to the attack

It's time to bring out the Nukes boys. Let's go out in blaze of glory.

Attached: C0ADC5E5-8DE8-499F-A3DF-0BF7DED3BCE9.jpg (650x400, 25K)

Who the fuck cares. Isis claimed responsibility for shit they didn't do, all the time. A Kashmiri did this. I don't care if he was trained by porkies. This was done by our own citizens. When are you gonna deal with the problem we already have in our border? You're speaking of attacking a nuclear power. Use your brain faggot.

Kashmir needs to be dealt with same Way Punjab was in militancy. Shoot at sight, kill them all.

Where's your proof or source shithead justify your claim if you can or shut the fuck up and suck r/India's titties

Last time you soldiers in URI you got surgical strike.

Let's see what you are going to get this time. Its election time. I am sure modi will BTFO Pakistan so bad people will make him PM again.

>Doesn't want to deal with the actual problem
>Wants to invade a nuclear armed state
>Likely triggering ww3
When was the last time you used your brain pajeet

He is not our citizen. He is a fucking muslim Kashmiri. Time to wipe them off the map.

No we don't want ur food.

>No proof to backup your claim

Attached: 02e204a503e19cb4d929f5fd06f2212c.jpg (640x640, 23K)

Free khalistan

Digits for Israel to win

I know it's a strange concept to you but it's called using your brain.
You actually believe Pakistanis sent a terrorist across the border with explosives. And they acquired a Scorpio and hit a convoy?

Meant for

RAJ
RAPIDS
WHEN

Attached: ttm7aq4mlmmz.jpg (960x457, 98K)

COW'S SPEED BASED PAJEETS

You really have that much of a crush on Imran Khan you Randian faggot?

youtu.be/3W6mDUmPZ0Y

I never said that. Learn to read or KYS retard.

I am saying kashmiris are not Indians and should be shot on sight even for suspicious activity. This is the only way.

What makes you think that?
Agreed brother it was mistake on my part. I was debating with this randispeaks faggot here. Who refuses to believe Kashmiris are involved

they should have nuked you
half assed work as usual by you animals

Attached: the shitting fields.webm (640x360, 2.62M)

Found a wage cuck who lost job to Indians. KYS

Disputed territory in the Himalayas.
and i think i read they wanna build a super highway to middle east but india is in the way.

Just try Fuddpreet, please try.

india, China's population demographics are fucked due to 1 child policy, losing a ton of their youth would be devastating long term. Plus they would have minimal support at home, every soldier killed is the death of an entire family line, again due to 1 child policy

Attached: india superpower 2020.webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

lol wtf is this from?. Indian fight club?

That is a cute baby seal.

Wish hippos didn’t grow so fat and ugly

some indian movie

Why are they doing this?. I can seriously understand if there is no plumbing. Because you have to shit somewhere and it obviously has to be as far away from people as possible and with that population at any given moment there's going to be like 10-50 people trying to shit at the same time. Or do they have plumbing and shit and just like for some reason actually like to shit in front of people?.

Those dude's look fucking crazy. Do they look crazy to indian people to or do they actually look like sane normal people to you?

Oh shit, i never knew hippos were this cute when they are babies.

CANADA SIDES WITH INDIA! FUCK THOSE SUBHUMAN INBRED MUDSHIT PAKI CUNTS!

Attached: 1432659464669.jpg (1000x736, 292K)