Does anybody else find this disturbing?

youtube.com/watch?v=mGykWqLo98k

Attached: 636317416590500000.png (600x229, 111K)

Edgy music for edgy people, absolutely nothing strange or "special" about it, sage for self promoting faggot.

So you did find it disturbing? Are you not edgy?

This is kind of fucked

It's been spinning around on the net but I can't figure out what it means exactly except that it seems to piss a lot of people off sage

ITS FUCKED JUST SOME POLITCAL PLOY PORBABLY FUNDED BY SOROS

Too much vocal distortion. Not going to explore much further because of it. Probably cucked desu.

THEY WANT TO INFLITRATE OUR SPOT WITH THIER MK ULTRA SHIT

FuCK THAT SHIT

You could be right about that. There's a lot of garbled rhetoric about this that and the other thing but it's kind of hard to decipher and like says it's buried under all that vocal distortion so it's hard to understand

WHo cuckd who?

Cucked by George SOROS that's what I think

Explain further. I could see how this fits but I need more evidence that speaks to the theory

Funded recording writing video all of it to go viral and spread some sort of crooked anti MAGA message it's catchy but it's not exactly patriotic I believe it has some anti American themes

But why would Soros waste his time or money on shit like this. Doesn't he have other things he could be doing?

THEY DO WHATEVER THEY CAN TO PSS ON AMERICA

Is it pissing on USA though? It doesn't seem to be so clear...others are offended by it

He says "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN IS IT RAPE IF SHE VOTED ME IN" at least that's how I heard it what the fuck is that supposed to mean Russian collusion?

I thought that Russian collusion accusation was a conspiracy theory designed to make Hilary look like a patriot?

I LEFT SOME COMMENTS ON THE VIDEO AND ISEE OTHERS DID TOO W LE NEED TO STOP THE LOBERAL AGENDA THEYMULTIPLY

Attached: IMG_2988.jpg (1000x949, 75K)

But did anybody figure out what it really means? What is the point of naming a song "Make America Great Again" if your trying to tear it down?

This shit is fucking whack man I don’t know why nobody is freaking out about it. It’s insane the things that he’s saying who’s gonna speak up?

People are afraid of the truth you see it every day

post lyrics

I can't really understand what he's saying that's the problem but there are flashcards in the video with some of the lyrics written on them. What are you hearing ?

It said "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN IS IT RAPE IF SHE VOTED ME IN AND I NEVER GOT CAUGHT" what do you think that means???

I don't understand why you are reacting so strongly to this unless you know them or are connected to them. It seems like a poorly constructed song attacking the MAGA concept, or it could be supporting it. Doesn't matter because the fact that it is hard to tell says that it is poorly written/executed. The mix is amateur, the images seem dated as fuck, and there is little to nothing original, unique, or spirited about this, regardless as to whether it is pro MAGA or anti MAGA.
2/10, would not watch again.

ITS KIND OF CATCHY THATs why ITS SCARY

No I find it confusing and I agree with you that the message is ambiguous that's the point. Are you a musician or something? You seem to be talking about musician things but I'm more concerned with the message because of politics

DOYOU WRITE SONGS ? MAYBE YOU CAN WRITE A REAL patriotic piece AND RECORD IT RIGHT

It's also possible that it was designed to be ambiguous. I'm not sure. There seem to be quite a few angry comments on the video I guess people are getting pissed off one way or the other so

Yeah I am, but I'm talking about the images too. I don't think this is good propaganda, nor do I think it's effective. It sounds like your lyrics are what he is saying. It sounds like he is trying to compare Trump getting elected to the country getting raped, and the soft civil war going on in the government (FBI, CIA, DOJ, Congress) is the result of foreign influences (Russia for this band), which is funny because the foreign influences really are billionaires funding NGS and Media, not Russian Oligarchs. Perhaps this song is a window into the mind of the disgruntled leftest who is still stuck in Obama era thinking.

You're posting as two different IDs. One just got deleted. Why did you make this thread?

Meant for and

Yes im disturbed at how bad that song and video is

It's bizarre

That's an interesting theory...I wasn't sure what to make of it but that's something. I don't know the other guy. Maybe you had a brain fart or your pc fucked up

He also makes a reference to dog whistling at the end.

Maybe that's a reference to the NFL debacle

Every day. Every fucking day. I come here and you retards are larping about something.

Attached: 1549948032179.png (483x385, 120K)

Attached: pep.jpg (696x696, 18K)

Holy shit, I've seen some dedicated bait threads but you guys take the cake with this one.

Attached: file.png (527x409, 53K)

I dont associate with idiots who wrote anti trump music

It seems like a lot of people have something to say about this. How can you disregard their opinions? It's a fucking political thread of politics offends you then you're in the wrong place man

You fucks are clearly trying to advertise your own video, it's not exactly that hard to figure out.

>1.7K views
>2018
>A lot of people.

Step down from your step stool you aren't making it in the world yet.

...I posted it

>You Fucks
as in plural.

Fucking LEFTIST PROPAGANDA

its just artfag wankery. pretty gay

If that were the case then what would be the point of you swooping in here and bumping it up? I posted it because I thought it was relevant and it seemed like a sort of interesting riddle but if you think it's a dumb thread and you want to kill it you should probably just ignore this shit

It does kind of look like an art school project

Try hard

So cringy

Herbs my friend, in all applicable areas.

>20 post by this ID
mods do your fucking jobs

It is kind of painful in a weird and uncomfortable way

I smoke pot, so what? They're gonna legalize it nationally sooner or later

Marijuana lowers t levels maybe you should get that checked out

fuck off

Your hostility is unwarranted. People are allowed to have their own differing viewpoints and agendas its a free country and it will stay that way from the beginning of time and through the end of days. Free speech is a priority for those who wield its power it's a serious issue

THIS IS A CULT JOIN OR GET OUT

I reserve the right to feel my way I don't really care what anybody else is saying. I was just curious if anybody else thought these lyrics were out there because to me they seem pretty weird

It's all getting quite exhausting you should try to poll a different audience and see what kind of message they think is in the song besides where did you find it anyway?