Styxhexenhammer Speaks Out Against Anti-Vaxxers

youtube.com/watch?v=Kn0AfUzdD44

Is he right? It's time to come clean about this subject, Jow Forums. What do you think?

Attached: Capture.jpg (647x539, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

info.cmsri.org/the-driven-researcher-blog/dirty-vaccines-new-study-reveals-prevalence-of-contaminants
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im mixed
I think kids should get vaccinated when they go to daycare/elementary with other kids rather then when they are fresh out of the oven but thats jsut me

any movement that persists despite overwheming opposition tends to have some seed of truth behind it. whether their platform is best or their logic is correct is not guaranteed, but generally they tend to be a group that notices a particular problem where most other groups ignore it.

GET THOSE SHOTS GOY

Attached: jewsdontvaxx2.png (1024x866, 776K)

DON'T FORGET TO TAKE THEM GOY!

Attached: jewsdontvaxx.png (1087x832, 665K)

This guy worships the devil and spreads satans lies for kikes

info.cmsri.org/the-driven-researcher-blog/dirty-vaccines-new-study-reveals-prevalence-of-contaminants

I don't know what to think. I posted in another thread, but didn't check replies.

Basically, from what I can see vaccines DO do what they say. Diseases and conditions that were once common such as polio no longer really trouble us.

That said, I am also weary of what else could be going on, sort of like a "trojan horse".

moon
snake

Attached: 1548790084345.jpg (900x664, 227K)

Jews are also afraid to use light switches on Saturday.

Vaccination seems to be a totally legit science. The question is: who is in charge of the formulation of the vaccinations, and what are really the risks associated with vaccinating babies with vulnerable immune systems.

Well isn't that the standard procedure? I remember vaccinations being done at school in elementary.

How can people on this board look at the catholic church and not see its demonic? I know they're larpers who hear that Aquinas and Augustine exist and pretend they're so rational and logical, but all this catholic shit is obviously demonic.

He's saying that newborns shouldn't be exposed to vaccinations. Probably because the mother's antibodies are passed to the baby via breast milk.

I didn't know newborns got vaccinated. I thought they receive vaccinations at like 1 to 2 years old and later.

It depends on where you live. Some vaccinations are given within the first two months of life.

They get like 20 shots between 0-1 and more before school at 4/5. If it was one shot most parents wouldn't care but when ur kid is screaming and crying for all the shots the parents flip shit because they dont want to see their kid in pain.

We used to worship an Egyptian god of chaos and have that group's flag in one of the roster for memeflags. That ideology you didn't have problems with.

REMINDER

Attached: 1549991327074.png (1705x989, 601K)

Salty hippies in the comments. This is great shit.

Hi hippies.

If not wanting chemicals injected into me for irrelevant and not dangerous diseases makes me a hippy sure. I also dont use fluoridated toothpaste.

>caring about eceleb opinions
>giving ecelebs ad money
McFucking Strangle yourself

>pol is one person

Attached: 1527419938347.jpg (960x1200, 106K)

>irrelevant
They're irrelevant because of vaccines
>not dangerous
Not to healthy young people. Much more dangerous to babies and old folk.

>GET YOUR VACCINE GOYIM

Attached: merchant.gif (200x200, 382K)

I give zero fucks what this dude says . Any fucknut that uses the word "boomer" is a empty headed, window licking retard.

1 question

why do you care if others dont vaccinate?

shouldnt the disease affect only the unvaccinated? if you ARE vaccinated then you shouldnt worry if other are infected, you wont

Theyre irrelevant because of modern sanitation food safety etc

Theyre not dangerous because a doctor can solve the issue if youre an unhealthy piece of shit but if you take care of your body and take your vitamin like a good boy youll be fine.

Considering how much the government lies to it's people and had intentionally harmed them in the past, you'll have to forgive me If I don't inherently trust them injecting me over 70 times with substances.

Ultimately it doesn't make sense for the gov to insist on being safe and giving everyone a vaccine when we import millions and millions of people who don't have those vaccines. It seems like being against antivaxxing parents is kind of a stupid thing to be focused on when the bigger problem regarding epidemics is immigrants. It would make more sense if people who were against anti vaxxers were also against all non first world immigration, but that's rarely the case.

>shouldnt the disease affect only the unvaccinated?
Not sure if it's the same all over the world, but isn't there a time frame between being born and getting vaccination?

Checked
Vaccines are a scam. It's basic game theory. The ruling class doesn't have the numbers, so they put up as many speed bumps as possible, so their spawn can continue to rule over the cattle. What do they do? They inject infants with stds and chemicals and try to convince people that it's "medicine."

Attached: vax.png (1157x959, 195K)

this, I'm in med school and I saw some weird shit the other day.
Two kids were getting some vaccine and I remember that the vaccine had to be injected into one arm (I forget which one) due to blood flow and whatnot and I saw them get the shot in the other arm, both of the kids had the same weird breakdown and nearly passed out in separate rooms. This is the country where we have poisoned water in some towns and where we give prisoners LSD for shits n giggles, I think the government is putting shit other than vaccines in those shots otherwise those kids could've died or the shot would've been completely ineffective.

>inb4 blog post so many limes

If you live in a country with good sanitation which doesn't import the third world, mama's tiddymilk should have the bases covered between birth and vaccination.

I think Styx rarely deep dives into a subject outside of occultism and serial killers..
Leaving aside the dubious origins of vaccines, testimonials from medical professionals that are swept under the rug etc
Why hasn't he touched on why many diseases are making a comeback? Immigration? People (largely minorities) living in filth? Sexual degeneracy? Unscrupulous business and medical practices?
He's a basic bitch talking head throwing out multiple short vids everyday.

just when i think ive got my filters set up right another thread about this cross dressing fagget freak pops up fuck off already

Checked. I want my children to be autistic too

Attached: 1549330684203.png (667x696, 372K)

i think all this vaccines and antibiotics all that are doing is helping a supervirus evolve

trying to eradicated every disease is antinatural

If your child is vaccine injured you can sue in vaccine court and get tons of money. A handful of people getting life ruining vaccine injuries is worth it imo

>Leaving aside the dubious origins of vaccines, testimonials from medical professionals that are swept under the rug etc

With what happened with James Watson and his comments, and how huge of a backlash there was within that community to the point of stripping his credentials and he apologized and said he was wrong, makes me REALLY distrust the scientific community right now, even though James was essentially right. If I remember right, didn't a researcher find a link to autism with vaccines, and then he was massively attacked by the medical community calling his research bullshit and forced to apologize?

Styx is completely clueless about biology and evolution so his take on this can be discarded entirely. He should stick to talking about gardens and smugly chuckling because people don't believe Trump has some secret plan.
Vaccines are extremely dangerous for the longevity of humans as a species. There is no debate. The amount of vaccination needs to be lowered. We also need to start limiting the use of antibiotics, stop trying to cure cancer, ban organ transplants entirely etc.
The only way it would be ok with shoot 10 vaccines into a single human being is if you also castrated them so they never spread their genes. Then vaccination is ok.

I think the most anti-natural part is the way modern humans live in large cities, packed together. For most of human history, we lived in isolated villages, so if a disease struck, it was only isolated to that area. Now if someone coughs, there's 10 people nearby to catch it. This is probably one of the biggest contributors to spread of disease in modern times.

>trusting a government
>trusting a government which is proven to want to replace you
>trusting a government which wants a dumber people to rule over

Hmm anti vaxxers are government shills!!

Hi Styx

yeah opinion as you

thanks for wearing a shirt

Not only is it creating more powerful viruses and bacteria, it is destroying the natural immune system of humans as a species.
The humans of the future will not be able to survive any disease without vaccines, antibiotics and robotic implants.

whatta dummy

*spoon clanking intensifies*

true, its a combinations of many factor but all simplify down to

>being over relying in the modern world and technology

its not that we should not develop, but we should develop in a more generalized way, we have way much technology for the ignorance and complaincency of the masses

its just makes everybody reliant on the system

who

This is how it is enforced in the chicago suburbs here. You can get them when you want but you cannot get those kids in school without proof they got vaxxed. Always been that way as far as I know.

sorry for my retarded ironic grammar

>muh herd immunity
utter bollocks

Why do people act like it's unreasonable to resist having something you don't understand injected into your body? We aren't doctors. We haven't studied it and we don't trust academics and politicians. It's up to them to find a way to convince us but being smug and condescending isn't working.

vacs are good but kikes are bad,so you gotta weigh it against each other

Andrew Wakefield? That was a few decades ago I think

This just isnt true. Humans are capable of believing all kinds of shit. There are people who legitimately believe the earth is flat.

That is exactly the issue. Fags like Styx will never address it, they only tackle the stupid arguments about vaccines causing autism.
These people can't see past ''hurr vaccine make me immune to disease, therefore it's good.''

We are already so reliant on technology that we can't handle most raw meat, we can't survive without homes with heating, we can't survive outside without clothes, our teeth become riddled with holes before we even turn 18 years old etc. The human body is a wreck destroyed by technology.

I think he has been paid by the jews to make this video.

This morning the MSM rails against Anti-Vaxxers

This morning the local news rails against Anti-Vaxxers

This morning my local shock jock DJ railes against Anti-Vaxxers

Why? Because vaxxed kids are getting sick and they are all blaming Anti-Vaxxers.

If the vaccine worked then why are they still getting sick and dying?

I have a vaccine injury. It caused a collagen disorder

Instead of using the earth is flat supporters lets also use one that is more retarded.
>people that believe racism is real and not just a way to undermine your own people because you hate them because of propaganda

>for thousands of years disease ravaged the human race
>humans develop medicine enough to come up with vaccinations
>diseases massively reduced
>wait! Jews might be involved somehow
>WTF I’m anti-vax now

The absolute state of Jow Forums

Attached: 8BBCD450-E46E-476A-8E80-520B3D183062.jpg (421x500, 43K)

Fun fact: Your mom grew bacteria vital to digestion in her pussy just prior to your birth so the first thing you swallow is your mom's bacteria infested cunt juice. Unless you were c-sectioned of course. Although they'll grow a culture beforehand to squirt into your mouth as soon as you're cut out.

Attached: 1538994891165.jpg (1000x1000, 201K)

I think you just have weak genetics desu

The ultimate brainlet take.

>Influenza

This is what I am having trouble with her. I don't deny that there is some kind of trickery, but there i also no denying that vaccines do in fact work. I think it's unreasonable to just say 'jews, no good" in this circumstance, and I think it's equally dumb to accuse anti-vaxxers of being crazy people.

It isn't too late. People can choose not to rely so heavily on technology.

Call me a tin foil head but I unironically think that viruses, physical and digital, are created artificially with a cure to begin with so that the elites can spread havoc and control people.

The main issue with vaccines isn't that they ''don't work,'' the main issue is that it takes evolution out of the equation and has a dysgenic effect on the population while incentivizing the viruses to become stronger and harder to combat.

You fucking idiot kek is a meme and an esoteric god not an ideology you mother fucking idiot

Diseases were "massively reduced" by the changes to hygiene practices after the discovery of germ theory, not vaccines. In fact, I'm not aware of a single vaccine made for a disease that wasn't already reduced by more than 90% of its prevalence by hygiene practices before the vaccine was made for it.

Attached: 1403717581059.jpg (720x960, 252K)

Anti-vaxx is a meme campaign started by Jow Forums to end the human race.

The real problem isnt that, which is absurd... for now. It is that the vaccinations werent always safe and there was a considerable risk involved (relatively speaking). Many mercury compounds used back then have been improved since then though. The main issue with our health is sedentary life and overcrowding cities... this isnt natural nor sustainable in the long term

Based Crossdressing dick taker of Snektown. *spoon clank* Alright, before we go ahead....this is me.

i looked into this before, there are kosher vaccines. if i was gonna vaccinate my kid i would make sure its kosher. they wont poison their own.

It could be one, the other or a combination of both. AFAIK "modern hygiene" came about around the same time as vaccinations started in the west.

>but there i also no denying that vaccines do in fact work
Entirely circumstantial and anecdotal. Most people practice good hygiene in general, so it's never even a factor. People who don't take very good care of themselves get sick regardless of how many injections they endure.

I try to the best of my ability to know how to fix everything I have

in the computer knowing at least the basic structure of how processing and coding works, and how OSs work, even some minor hardware repair and basic understanding

the education system failed us and the internet took its place

thats why i cant not go full Ted because technology has brought us good things

is just that people are stupid and dont care to bother to know what they are using, knowing and being able to fix or make electrical appliances, etc,,,,that shit is not hard it just takes the will and time to learn about it, and mess around taking shit apart

I don't masturbate to anime. Fuck Rick Wilson and fuck Drumpf!

Attached: Kurt Eichenwald.gif (500x675, 662K)

Styx should read Survival of the Wisest by Jonas E Salk, the so called father of polio vaccines. He talks about RNA manipulation and injecting viruses into people and manipulating female eggs to induce desirable or undesirable effects. He considers the scientific elite the pinnacle of human evolution and thereby they have a right to steer humanity's mutational development.

Attached: 1543175675464.png (306x306, 112K)

There are plenty of places in the world that don't have many vaccines and they aren't riddled with all these diseases that are vaccinated for in the US.
No problem with ADHD, Autism and all that other shite too. Don't have the children chugging down loads of pharmaceuticals ...
The USA especially really needs to take a long hard look at its pharmaceutical industry. It is not normal what's happening to people.

from that stupidity and carelessness come the toxic reliance on technology, because once shit breaks, you have no clue how to reproduce the technology you dependent on

vaccination is ok as long as it's not shit like gardasil

>People who don't take very good care of themselves get sick regardless of how many injections they endure.
That's true, and obviously there is an element of staying healthy yourself. But who is to say that the vaccines still aren't assisting your immune system to not contract the diseases that the vaccines supposedly prevent?

To be clear, I am not sure on this topic either way, I am just asking questions and playing devils advocate a little to see what people think

>It could be one, the other or a combination of both
No, it couldn't.

>AFAIK "modern hygiene" came about around the same time as vaccinations started in the west.
No.

Attached: vaccine introduction compared to disease prevalence.gif (885x588, 23K)

Why do we need 6 gorrilion flu vaccines that don't work and have mercury in them? Stay bluepilled Ahmed

this is a great idea

they wouldn't discharge us until our newborn had about three vaccines. when we declined, they sent a doc over to try to convince us. it was very odd how eager they were. but you just have to keep declining.

Here's hoping your first child is born with deformities because your anti-vaccine wife caught measles while pregnant.
Also, go fuck your nihilism. The internet is rotting your natural cognitive abilities, log off and read a book nigger.
(Who am I kidding, you'll die childless.)

Any time there is a seed of hidden truth, the well is poisoned to get a certain subset of people to have such extreme beliefs that normies will not accept any of it.

Start looking into 9/11 and eventually youtube will recommend "directed energy weapons used to disintegrate the towers" and "free energy suppression" etc.

Same with if you look into NASA having ever faked anything you will be lead into flat earth nonsense.

>i'm mixed
El goblino.

He doesn't talk about Zionism ever. He has a video on being against Muslim Lady and AIPAC both but has no video on the anti-BDS bill. You do the math.

>we went from 20-30 per 100K deaths to zero
>vaccines don't do anything

nah styx isnt malicious, he is just has some bluepill in him yet

he recommends ramzpaul, which isnt explicity "anti jews" but is an outright white nationalist (nothing wrong with it)

he just has some*

>Mortality rates continued to drop after introduction of vaccines
Your chart doesn't disprove that it could be a combination of both hygiene practices and introduction of vaccinations.

>not dangerous diseases

Too a healthy grown adult yes but mean time i have to worry about my newborn who doesn't get a measles vaccine for another 3 months cause you and a bunch of other gullible shit heads will believe anything some idiot on YouTube says despite lack of any evidence and been proven wrong by multiple studies.

He's right. Anti-vaccine are retarded and they exist because life is too comfy and everyone has forgotten how bad these diseases are.

>shilling vaccines
they got him

Question in regards to pic:
Y-axis is labeled as proportion of Death, when the pro-vaxers use rate of Infection - as indexed by # of Cases (pic related). Which is the better measure?
My opinion right now: Rate of infection would be a better measure of prevention for diseases that cause disfigurement of disabilities.
Otherwise the population would be better served by improving hygiene practices.

This is the kind of mentally ill emotional children we are dealing with. Imagine being so triggered by someone making sense and wanting to reverse dysgenic trends which will cripple the human species beyond recovery.