Even if Jews have higher IQs

There are exponentially more high IQ Whites

And more Whites with higher IQs than the Jews

Count the high IQ individuals, Juden Peterstein.
>Not even shown is the Asian genius IQ count.

Attached: bell_curve_thumbnail_111717 copy 2.jpg (1111x684, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crémieux_Decree
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolphe_Crémieux
twitter.com/nathancofnas/status/1067902722375118849
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't be a faggot and use 'exponentially' to mean just 'a lot'.

900,000 Jews 130+ IQ
15.6 million Whites 130+ IQ

I know a lot of Jews.
I do not believe that they're 110 averaged out.

>exponentially

I don't need to use a word like a 'lot' when 'exponential' is the apt word, you braindead hick.

'Exponential' because the relationship to the number of high IQ Jews to the number of high IQ Whites is EXPONENTIAL.
There is an EXPONENTIAL relationship between the numbers.

If you actually look at the numbers of Non-jews, Jews, and Ashkenazis in Israel, and complete the function which would derive the 114 I.Q of Ashkenazis, regular jews would need to have an I.Q of around 85. The Ashkenazi I.Q myth is actually highly anti-Jew.

The studies were done on NY ashekenazi Jews IIRC and then extrapolated to all Jews.

The difference is that google tells me there's 10m Ashekenazi Jews, so - going along with them being 1SD higher than norm they'd have 2% representation at IQ 145+ which is 200k people.

3SD needed for whitey in the states at 0.1% gives you 180k assuming 180m non-hispanic whites. There's more genius grade Ashekenazi in the world than genius non-hispanic whites in the US. Those non-hispanic whites are also very divergent in faith, interests, and notions of ethnocentrism.

>There's more genius grade Ashekenazi in the world than genius non-hispanic whites in the US.

False. Have another look at the graph, Jew boy.
Look at the area above the left side of the Jew bell curve in the White bell curve.

Attached: Brainlet_f3217f_6615771.png (1200x1335, 269K)

You appear to be retarded, I've drawn a picture for you. The box indicates where societal control comes from.

Attached: Retard.png (1038x506, 158K)

There are white countries with no Jews at all. I think it would be proper to use USA since you have tons of kikes and almost none of them are Ethiopian Jews or some other garbage like that.

Assuming 250 million Whites with 100 average IQ and 15 SD, and 6 gorillion American Askenazi with 115 average IQ (one SD higher) and 15 SD we get:

130+ IQ
5,687,500 Whites
951,960 Jews

135+

140+

145+

150+

155+

160+

170+ is like 80% Jews. Don't forget that Jews are nepotist fucks and that 1/32 kikes getting stars of David in JQ infographics are not Jewish according to the census.

Fixed it for you

Societal control comes from these criminal, inbred cronies right in here, you dumbass.

There are more highest high IQ Whites than Jews, who only have verbal intelligence anyway, and produce nothing of any engineering importance. They just lie, cheat, and steal.

Attached: 1550170094083.png (1038x506, 162K)

But that would imply Burger cunt thesis that college graduates who go on to be baristas don't shape global policy on the CFR... Your model must be exponentially wrong.

>Entire fucking globe is shaped by policy and committees
>Verbal intelligence doesn't matter

You. KYS.

No Jew ever created a programming language. Except for one that was shit I don't remember the name of.
Bullshitting. Lying. Cheating. Stealing in order to leech off the host. This is what Jews use their verbal IQ for.

>Tell us about the 140 IQ test Jews administer to each other when they get other Jews jobs.
Tell us about the 140 IQ test Jews administer to each other when they get other Jews jobs.
>Tell us about the 140 IQ test Jews administer to each other when they get other Jews jobs.
Tell us about the 140 IQ test Jews administer to each other when they get other Jews jobs.

Attached: Nazi_poster_Jew_Der_Sturmer_antisemitism_juutalaisvainot-bloodlibel_Wandering_Jew_propaganda_60.jpg (341x486, 22K)

You're a perfect example of smart enough to cause trouble but too stupid to see/do/act out anything meaningful. You are conflating some semblance of nobility of action with ability to effect change.

Last picture related because I feel there's no hope for you.

1. Has the means to persuade:

2. That killing,

3. 3 is a good thing

Using VERBAL INTELLIGENCE. That's it, this is the issue you're facing if you think someone who is smashing you in the face with a bike lock gives a fuck you can "engineer" stuff and are more "noble" than the "1" group then you're very very stupid.

Attached: Brains.png (1143x636, 88K)

Attached: 435576.jpg (250x320, 33K)

>VERBAL INTELLIGENCE

You're pretty low in it for a Jew. Maybe it's more the impulse to deceive you Jews have that's called verbal intel.

This pic doesn't have a bell curve factored into a population 38 times smaller like Jews are to Whites.

You wanted to draw a box around my graph and what you're pointing to is literally one pixel high.
If you want to make a point, high verbal IQ Jew, go get Jew IQ and White IQ 130 to 160 numbers and make a graph for that scale, fucking rat.

Attached: 1zphd2d.jpg (1024x721, 48K)

>There is an EXPONENTIAL relationship between the numbers
Can you write this relationship in a form of equation please?

>Can you write this relationship in a form of equation please?

It would involve calculus since we're talking about comparing areas of different functions, so, no. I don't want the homework assignment of finding the equation. I'm busy.

Jews constantly shit-test for verbal IQ through pilpul and other methods.

Actuall, there's about 80-100 million Jews worldwide. Their rabbis instruct them to lie on Census forms, so the Gentiles never know how many Jews there really are. They've been doing this shit for centuries, dude.

You can call me a Jew as much as you want, if your premise was correct you'd not be ruled by Jews. That is the truth, all the IQ80-110 people will think you're crazy to suggest it or just be ignorant. All the non-white 110-135 won't care because it's not aimed at them and anyone of any colour/creed of 135+ can migrate/adapt/change around the problem and understand the futility 110 IQ angry persons like you are experiencing.

You are a domestic terrorist now for being "anti-semitic" that is what your government just told you via unanimous vote - cope with it. I'd know how to, spoons are illegal here and you get arrested for liking a tweet.

>if your premise was correct you'd not be ruled by Jews.

I have no premise. I showed you the data. I asked for a graph or you can just give me numbers of each amount of White vs Jew IQ scored individuals starting from 130 to 160.
Enough Jew spin. Show the numbers.
My OP image is the correct scale be a factor of the population sizes.

The reason Jews are in power is they lie, cheat, steal, crony colonize.
Whites are not allowed to ever ever ever organize along ethnic lines. We have no organization some Jewified scum isn't bringing diversity into.

>Jews constantly shit-test for verbal IQ through pilpul and other methods.

They control finance and listen to anyone of them talk on CNBC. All retards just doing insider trading and getting the Goy to buy what they want to sell or vice versa.

>Whites are not allowed to ever ever ever organize along ethnic lines. We have no organization some Jewified scum isn't bringing diversity into.

"Not allowed" - listen to yourself. Russian bro did the numbers above already - you graph them but he's included non-hispanic whites in that so it'll be off slightly.

Attached: 1514464865387.jpg (221x250, 8K)

he is right to an extent though. IQ doesn't account for absolutely all of the variance we're examining here.

Attached: 1524840111213.jpg (803x313, 60K)

>"Not allowed" - listen to yourself.

We integrate Jewish schools with niggers when?
Jewish cronyism in D.C. Hollywood, finance, Silicon Valley prosecuted as cronyism and diversified when?

Just show the graph of the little box you made at a scale bigger than 2 x 6 pixels, liar.

A Jew lying about math means a Jew will lie about anything.

Don't let reality get in the way of what you think you can make a Goy believe.

Just to prove you're a liar: How many Jews died during WWII?

What does IQ have to do with character? We worship the wrong things.

>You are a domestic terrorist now for being "anti-semitic" that is what your government just told you via unanimous vote
But I am not anti-semitic. Without Jews we wouldn't have such geopolitical advantage over the world. :)

Attached: 1550102128435.png (216x255, 95K)

>he is right to an extent though.

>Statisticians will only understand this...
I'm right 100% that a normal distribution engulfs a standard deviation 38 times smaller that is only MAYBE ten points to the left.

Fucking English Jew in here saying the left outer bounds of the Jew distribution has more IQ than the White distribution's left outer bounds.
THERE ARE 38 TIMES LESS PEOPLE IN THAT SLIVER.

>You are a domestic terrorist now for being "anti-semitic"

Saying the truth about Jewish IQ is domestic terror

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 3.29.59 PM.png (579x406, 121K)

My 2 cents and biased perspective on the Jewish IQ question. In France we're ruled by Sepharades, their IQ is on average lower than the average French IQ, it's particularly abhorrent to be reign by an illegitimate, inferior elite that only keeps its position through vulgar deception and sentimental intimidation, and the reason why I think the next explosion of western antisemitism will start here. Their rule here is no lesser than Jewish rule in the USA, and it is more visible. I can understand the masses being induced to sleep by high IQ Ashkenazi with silver tongues, the strategic patience for the slow boil approach and a talent for peddling filth through somewhat talented artists. But here it feels like constantly getting insulted, constantly going mad wondering how this hasn't collapsed yet. Their only claim to the throne here is the eternal guilt blackmail of French collaboration under German occupation, but they are so low IQ, so strategically and rhetorically clumsy, blatant, arrogant, vulgar, their nepotistic illegitimacy is intensely felt and seen by most who still have a soul, who are still in touch with blood and soil. Vulgarity is the best term to describe the Sepharade. The worst of the Jew combined with the worst of the Arab. They overtly lie and brag about their plans in the media without any repercussion. They are like hysterical hyenas. They have zero talent, zero subtlety for literature, music, filmmaking, comedy, they don't understand that western souls still value concepts like modesty, honor, wit, as a result their propaganda is fairly ineffective on average IQs, it's all cheap counterfeit ; ironically though, we're still being massively fed Askhenazi IQ Hollywood garbage and Askhenazi IQ produced industrial filth music so the deeper degeneration subversion process is still taking place as planned. But the Sepharade reign in France is 100% proof it has nothing to do with IQ and everything to do with the dictatorship of the Holocaust religion.

Wow. Look at all the Jewish Geniuses.
So many more than the Goy.

Draw the graph.
Jews are dumb as niggers when it comes to spatial reasoning.

C'mon. Bump the thread with more dumb arguments so everyone can see a Jew embarrassing himself at war with reality.

Attached: 1550176259029.png (579x406, 138K)

Wonder what happens when you adjust for specific white groups, rather than lumping the Slavs in all together with the Europeans.

>Wonder what happens when you adjust for specific white groups

Higher. They count Hispanics and lots of inbred Muslims as White too.
Jews are only high in verbal IQ.
They only dominate because they are high in clannishness and low trust in populations of low clannishness and higher trust.

It's funny to see the shills really guard this myth as staunchly as the Holohoax.
They just will not let go of the delusion that they are superior to Goy and their positions are justified.

It's literally math they argue against.
A normal distribution is a normal distribution is a normal distribution.
If the population is 38 times smaller you can account for every population by IQ point wherever you want to compare the distributions.
It's like arguing a triangle doesn't have three sides to argue against the OP.

Attached: bell_curve_thumbnail_111717.jpg (1111x684, 24K)

Had anyone worked out what it is a 160+?

Wow you're dumb

>Jews are only high in verbal IQ.
stupidiest thing I ever read, something like 35% of Physics Nobel prize winners are Jews

It's very useful for lying, cheating, and stealing. As he said.

Work out the difference between these normal distribution functions dickface. Make one 38 times smaller and a stand deviation higher.

I know how to do it. You do it.

Nobel prize
Oh, yeah. Obama won one of those.
Not a circle jerk at all.
You think probably think Einstein wasn't a fraud.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 3.59.47 PM.png (344x97, 10K)

If Jews were smart they wouldn't need to bribe politicians to give Israel welfare money
>that means they are secretly smart
I guess blacks and gypsies are smart too

Not only this but the "studies" claiming 110 are all with sample sized under 40
The only IQ studies on jews with statistically significant numbers would be Israel wich puts them at 95

>physics nobel prize
>same as peace nobel prize

Einstein, Bohr, Feynman, Landau are all frauds, you're the intelligent one.

Yep

If you can stop sucking Jewish cock long enough...
Look into it, faggot.

Attached: 1498476313771.jpg (752x1175, 249K)

Nothing at all, being high IQ isn't good or bad it's just a deductive fact that those with low IQ will be ran by those with high IQ.

>My OP image is the correct scale be a factor of the population sizes.

Citation needed, look you're the one here making claims ok - you seem to believe that people with an IQ between 100-130 dictate what happens in the world and they don't.

This is your claim to make pal, fetch non-hispanic whites versus 10m Ashkenazi jews and factor for what I would contend is the actually relevant scale of 145-200, but you can use 130-160 (though why you'd stop at 160 I have no idea).

This.

What most people seem to miss is that when you measure the IQ of countries you don't use a verbal IQ test. You have to use a test that tests fluid intelligence, so basically with abstract symbols and shapes etc. You can't compare the jew verbal IQ number (crystallized intelligence) with these countrywide tests that measure fluid intelligence. .

Lorentz is my boy Leiden Represent

>>My OP image is the correct scale be a factor of the population sizes.
>Citation needed

Do you want to download it and look at the pixel height of the Jew distribution vs the White distribution?
The difference is 780/20.
There's no citation needed. Nothing is even being disputed.

Your pilpol is retarded and only serves to bump the thread and make Jews looks sleazy and scheming.

If I ask for a citation for the figures that doesn't generally mean "Download it and measure it bro". Wondering if I was a spastic I did download it and no, it's not some secret 7mb file it's the same fucking graph, uncited that FLATLINES EXACTLY WHERE THE IQ STARTS TO MAKE A REAL SOCIETAL DIFFERENCE.

>If I ask for a citation for the figures that doesn't generally mean "Download it and measure it bro".

Tiresome
The White world population is 780 million and averages 100 IQ.
The Jew world population is said to be 20 million and averages something between 105 and 115 IQ.

You're not even disputing or asking for anything.
You're defeated. You must get paid per post.

I notice you refuse to talk about the Holocaust.
Only 200,000 died mostly of typhus.

Oh, and Einstein gave all the Nobel Prize money to his wife, dumb dumb.
She helped him plagiarize because was a retard.

>you seem to believe that people with an IQ between 100-130 dictate what happens in the world and they don't.

You honestly think someone like Trump is above 130?

If you're using the entire world (like Russia getting on with the US...) then huwhite's have it 780k to 400k or thereabouts. However we opened up talking about the US and the whole conversation has been US-centric until we ended up down here.

No I am saying that truly groundbreaking innovation that brings societal disruption are not the domain of IQ 100-130. I'm not talking about trump I'm talking about people like Elon/Tesla/Einstein/Whoever

>white people are gud boys never lied cheat or stolen in there lives

Hands off Venezuela then you thieving cunt

Attached: 1849647756894.jpg (780x439, 235K)

I did the maths long ago comparing the restricted expectation of the IQ distributions, and parity between jewish and white geniuses would appear somewhere north of 200IQ, or for an expected zero people in the world.

>it's just a deductive fact that those with low IQ will be ran by those with high IQ.
I don't entirely agree with this. you overestimate our ability to control others. people move around in herds or currents and the world is a lot more random than IQ and biological determinism would have you believe. the farther up the organizational scale you go - or the more you zoom out - the more sensitive and complex the system is and the less it is determinable by intelligence. we are nowhere near equipped to handle the amount of information in the world, not even with technology or all the resources of governments. the best we can really do is use heuristics and pray. because of this, low IQ people can still collectively exert a lot of control and influence.

I think greg johnson once said in a lecture about heidegger that jews are just riding cultural waves, it's not as if they're sitting in smoke-filled rooms smoking cigars and wagering countries like chips in a game of poker. great man theory is pure romanticism, at least for the time being.

where did the sephardees come from? when did they settle in France and burrow in?
>ignorant, not being cryptic

You don't want the difference. The difference is meaningless on its own. You want a ratio. But if you do that, then the ratio is a decreasing function as Jews have a higher mean IQ. Suppose they both had a mean IQ of 100 and you took the ratio [Whites with IQ>130]/[Jews with IQ>130]. This would then be 38 under your assumptions, so a linear relationship. Increasing the mean IQ of Jews makes that number sink below 38.

I solved this and it just said boobs

>Implying 6million Jews don't have 130+ IQ

The 105 to 115 figures are nonsense.
to paraphrase "repeating a lie often enough:
Jews and Arabs are the same, just Arabs aren't quite as inbred.

>>Verbal intelligence doesn't matter
>It's very useful for lying, cheating, and stealing. As he said.
and getting women to vote for their own destruction

>actual rape culture

Jewish Supremacy is a racists ideal. Its pure bullshit

>she thinks woman deserved the nobel prize

Attached: jewishethno.jpg (1111x684, 81K)

I see what you're saying but the NPC meme exists for a reason. Dumb or average people don't run Hollywood, digital journalism, YouTube, Facebook, Android, iOS et al.

I'm happy to be wrong but I don't see "everyone" quitting the absolute obviousness of Facebook anytime soon, embracing and normalising their community guidelines is directly shaping their perception of the world re what is acceptable and what isn't.

"Hi guys tag your and others faces in all light conditions and provide a timeline of who you're with, where and why and any and all political affiliations thank you, don't think about these facial recognition cameras too much or black cube llc"

>OK!

North Africa. Can you take a wild guess why they had to flee North Africa and found privileged refuge in France?

>Adolphe Crémieux was born in Nîmes to a wealthy Jewish family, which had migrated from the papal enclave of Carpentras to Nîmes. While in the government of the national defence, Crémieux secured full citizenship for the Jews in French-ruled Algeria, through the Crémieux Decree (décret no 136 du 24 octobre 1870). The decree allowed for native Jews to become French citizens while Muslim Arabs and Berbers were excluded and remained under the second-class ‘indigenous’ status outlined in the Code de l'Indigénat. This set the scene for deteriorating relations between the Muslim and Jewish communities, and later proved fateful in the Algerian War of Independence, after which the vast majority of Algerian Jews emigrated to France. Initiated freemason in 1818, at "Bienfait Anonyme" Grand Orient de France lodge in Nîmes, he joined "Aide-toi , le Ciel taidera" lodge in Paris during 1830.[3] In 1866 he joined Suprême Conseil de France and became 33rd degree and Great Commander in 1868. During his masonic career, he encouraged republicans and monarchists to work together.[4][5][6][7] Crémieux did much to better the condition of the Jews. In 1827, he advocated the repeal of the More judaico, legislation stigmatizing the Jews left over from pre-revolutionary France.[2] He founded the Alliance Israelite Universelle in Paris in 1860, becoming its president four years later. In 1866 Crémieux traveled to Saint Petersburg to successfully defend Jews of Saratov who had been accused in a case of blood libel.[2]

>During the summer of 1962, a rush of pieds-noirs fled to France. Within a year, 1.4 million refugees, including almost the entire Jewish community, had joined the exodus.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crémieux_Decree
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolphe_Crémieux

it's a meme user

Attached: Myth-of-jewish-iq2.png (622x1970, 255K)

truth

Attached: Jewish-IQ-Destroyed.png (610x3754, 691K)

>68915 [Reply]▶
>
Yes - whites have more intelligent people than jews. But jews have fewer weak links. They're simply more homogenous and inbred. Jews exterminating whites means jews exterminating the globe. Don't let the parasite run the host.

Attached: 23niudf98j2r23j0f.jpg (597x305, 50K)

>Jews have higher IQs
>Dies to bug spray in the shower by the millions
Nice try.

Attached: 6550049947968.jpg (527x588, 133K)

twitter.com/nathancofnas/status/1067902722375118849
*Debunks your worldview'

Attached: :pol:btfo.png (1200x1130, 354K)