BRAZIL MAKING SHITTALK ON FAGS ILLEGAL

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS.

Quick rundown:
Our supreme court is pretty much trying to legislate and cutaway (even more of) our freespeech by criminalizing "homophobia". With broad terms and the issues with semantics and context, it's sure to be abused in the future.

strim: youtube.com/watch?v=mJJLgAUXqIE

Attached: sopa.jpg (600x842, 109K)

BAMPU

I thought your new President was based?
Can't he stop this?

it's not him, it's the supreme court. They are overreaching their power, they're not supposed to legislate. As far as I know no one can do 2 shits about it.

I laugh at you fucking brown monkeys who were all smug about "MUH BULZUNURO" and were taunting other (white) countries and saying you were about to become a superpower.
I laugh at your sorry monkey subhuman asses. Fuck you.

Tuned in yesterday, am just turning in today
can anyone give me a quickrundown on the updates?

No one cares about it, it won't pass
also it aint Bolsonaro, the suprece court is being summoned here's the quick rundown: They wanna say homophobia is actually a form of racism and they want to demand congressmen to legislate in favor of LGBT. It's a mannouver to avoid congress, but the supreme court isn't stupid enough to cross the line like that. If they do, congress will also attack the supreme court

with huezilians not giving a shit about freespeech and all the gay propaganda pumped the past few decades it's very likely shit will pass. As far as I know that will make it the third stance where the government can jail you for saying naughty things. (racism and nazi propaganda already can get you arrested here)

>president comes out a ultra zionist befriended with ultra goy Trump
>5 minutes later
>stating truths about about degenerate child raping walking aids infections banned

BASED AND GOYPILLED!

Attached: orange man good.jpg (1000x649, 361K)

idk bhai, this is a new era. STF won't tread on congress like that, they'll get fucked if they do so

SOPA DE MACACO UMA DELICIA!!!

didn't your president just say he wants to torch gay shit out of the education curriculum

supreme court, they don't give a fuck

so what are the people supposed to do?

pray

get bent over

get fucked in the asshole

when does this shit start tbqh I'm tired of these adds frends

Attached: 44273513_2059150004131188_2161200991859376128_n.jpg (720x721, 50K)

>Woman aren't born woman, they become woman. -Celso de Mello

Attached: Screenshot_131.png (755x888, 524K)

oof
also wtf why do I only see ads on youtube?

fucking hell, Celso has 18 topics.

Attached: Screenshot_135.png (847x600, 886K)

fucking cunt, voting for censorship
did anyone else vote already?