BARR IS CONFIRMED

Attached: 1521187077404.png (1160x773, 915K)

Excellent. Now lock her up.

Attached: 1549950696770.jpg (1079x1920, 438K)

Attached: 1518831659878.webm (852x480, 2.53M)

Attached: gay-shorts-2.jpg (211x601, 22K)

I'll lock her up to this bed and go haam

arrest the queen like you arrested Noreiga

This nigga bout to ban weed

If the traitorous authoritarian congress confirmed him he cant be good for Trump

Attached: 1526851637596.png (1116x1076, 1.22M)

ruby ridge

"OMG he is buddies with Mueller! he is deep state and against 2nd he wants to take our guns"

> He knows Mueller, he attended his wedding out of professional courtesy, he is not fuck buddy like Comey. BB is the adult in the room that will check everyone's work. Like a shark swimming in a large school of small fish, everyone moves out of the way.

>Barr said under oath he will sit down with Rod, Mueller and have them explain themselves, wtf where they thinking here,, what interpretation of the law there..

> Graham is sending a list of criminal referrals of those that lied to congress that should suffer the same as Cohen/Stone/Manafort etc..

> Barr is old-school, part of old CIA gun/drug running to SA. But he is not a fan of Clintons and is pissed his old DOJ is run like a shit show

> This is the best shot we got for actual justice. No one on capital hill can push Mr Barr around.

They fear him, he will use process and letter of law against them all leaving them no place to spin to.

If you don't believe me watch his confirmation hearing.

Attached: bill_barr.png (985x737, 834K)

Why did Paul vote no?

Take your guns

> Watch the confirmation hearing, shit show dems tried to corner him over school shootings and his stance on gun restrictions, he pivoted to mental health, he is no pinko commie and does not want to take our guns.

Watch the hearing for yourself

Attached: 06.jpg (1024x623, 176K)

Mueller is /ourguy/

Fat fuck don't get warrants

More Ruby Ridge style red flag raids coming our way.

DEEP STATE ABOUT TO GET FUCKED

>Barr is old-school, part of old CIA gun/drug running to SA
Old school deep state Globalist running drugs into America.

>he's arrest her!
kek

Attached: globalism.jpg (474x355, 34K)

Will he prosecute Hillary, McCabe, Brennan and Comey?

Attached: 1548897330811.jpg (1080x1080, 106K)

Time to build the wall and end birthright citizenship. No more excuses.

>Comey
McCabe and Comey are witnessess

AI chatbots are pissed at this news.

Attached: 1549162676014.jpg (1998x3000, 694K)

old CIA conns. Ask yourself who would Paul support that could have the power, depth of knowledge, hatred for Clintons and total understanding of every crevices of the DOJ/FBI/Congress.

I really don't know of others this wll suited. We need a Thor with a hammer, Barr has it all including saying "I spent my years in politics, I am here to do the needy even if I take a lot of heat from press" I am paraphrasing here, but very close to that..

Watch his confirmation video, worth it

Attached: 011.jpg (640x480, 49K)

Based Paul, this guy's just another glowy faggot who will go after whitey while commies and kikes continue to get away with their shit.

Wrong.

so another jew confirmed who will be up to more tricks, fucking great

Attached: 1537845986594.png (1500x753, 677K)

I have yet to see any OUTCOMES that actually prove Mueller is anything other than a Deep state stooge

Outcomes, not interviews with Trump, or Marine bs history, I know his history and he is a dirty fixer, that's it.

Outcomes of why Mueller is our guy do not exist, he hired the worst peolpe possible and covered for their crimes when caught. then acted like he "knew" and "took action"

wtf, how does a top prosecutor / investigator for FBI not know how dirty the people are he his hiring, not only cheating on their marriages together, but worked DIRECTLY for Clintons in the past defending them in law..

Mueller will go down in history as a total shit bag fixer that makes Cohen look like the dime-store paralegal that filed documents and played footsie with Russians with nothing to show for it

Attached: 05.jpg (640x426, 101K)

I know you kikes are scared

Go suck a snipped dick zogbot.

someone explain to me how this guy is not a swamp rat

Attached: Untitled.png (323x818, 28K)

Hello AI chatbot.

4am poster?

oops, this:
is a 4am poster

>missing the most important part

Attached: barr.png (1075x19, 5K)

Yes, a jewish, neo-con, Bush-clan lackey is going to save us and nuke israel or whatever and you're a shill/bot if you disagree. God I fucking hate this place.

patriot act and probably guns.

It’s over man
The republic is long lost
White men have no positions of power anymore
Thoroughly subverted and demoralized

Attached: 1529240463505.jpg (1128x1617, 879K)

It's fucking retarded, especially when trump and his admin are denouncing whitey and praising pissrael at every opportunity.

How many conservatives will he indict?
The Bush faggot isn't going to lock up a single globalist traitor from either party- watch.

Trump is not

Kek. You're shitting yourself.

it's easier to delude yourself into believing wild fantasies than admit you elected an enthusiastic zionist

I don't think there are many people who believe it, just a massive astroturf presence, especially when traffic on the site is slow. Rolling stickies are a great place to see people's real opinions as they happen, the SOTU sticky went wild during trump's holohoax memorial speech.

Kek. Israel is doomed.

>constantly tugging at the shorts because she insists "they're just riding up"

I see the concern shilling is at peak levels in this thread. You must be absolutely shitting yourself. Barr is going to drop the hammer on you kikes.

This. I hope some shit goes down right after he's sworn in.

What do you think will happen specifically?

Yeah, I'm sure a jew is going to drop the hammer on jews. It's happening for sure.

Attached: 1388711939772.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

TRUST THE PLAN!!!!!!!!1!

Attached: 1548287249447.png (349x356, 127K)

Well refuted.

You know when shills mass reply like this it's because they're neurotic and the other guy is right.

t. shill

If Sessions didn't, he sure as fuck isn't going to.

Attached: 1539736247353.jpg (828x1034, 139K)

Sessions recused himself, retard.

Attached: 1549041340197.png (339x296, 55K)