Don't hire the white guy

2000 apps, 30 interviews
no money, no hope. Average white guy, 2 college degrees. Every time I interview, its some woman telling me to go fuck myself. All I want is my 40,000 shekels a year without having to tear my ass welding or swapping motors all day and I will be happy. What the fuck Jow Forums. Every boomer told me to go to college and now im fucked

Attached: 1549061365616.jpg (1386x2048, 1.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

beyourselfandloveit.com/en/smalltalk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

White People need to make their own Jewish Delis where we only eat food that white people make

anything other then what were doing now which is moving to florida and selling everything to china

True, Id be happy to meet somewhere in the middle
But Officially that will never happen, in fact Free Market Republicans and Affirmative Action Democrats are basically promising us that We are on Our Own

Attached: frogsphere.jpg (1083x893, 237K)

I’ve been hired to literally every job I’ve gotten an interview for, except 1. Some of the jobs I’ve worked require a degree, which I don’t have. I just make it plain that I’m competent and confident, and land the job.

Long story short- you think credentials get you hired because you’re a stupid cuck with no social skills. “Hurr durr I have a degree, hire me”. People like you are literally the reason this entire country consists of debt slaves. Your conversational / social skills can land you almost ANY job- a lack of which will prevent you from landing even a menial job. Who wants to hire the awkward fuck? No one.

You’re just another retard that thinks reformatting your resume is going to make a difference. Realize this- people aren’t thinking so much about what you’re saying, they’re more focused on how you say it.

If you’ve unironically had more than 10 interviews with no offers, you are either socially autistic or applying to jobs that are impossibly out of your league.

Attached: goblinafeed.png (666x536, 455K)

Edit: the fact that you have 2 degrees confirms that you give 100x too much credence to pieces of paper that literally mean nothing unless you’re a STEM major. It’s borderline hilarious that your internal monologue was probably something along the lines of “omg 2 degrees will be so impressive, tehe. I will make a lot of money and girls will like me”.

2 degrees in what you faggot? You left that part out.

I was in the same boat.
It's a sign, open up your own business, and become a contractor in any of the trades.
You will be wishing for time off, if you do a good job.

>i don't want to get my hands dirty
Show your flag, Shlomo

:
:>
:
:8
:
:

i got no social skills bro, but im not an autist. I can talk to people without pissing them off or being awkward. Im not morbid, or have any tats or piercings. I can dress myself. I just feel like people look at me and hate me. I'd say 60% of people I interact with do react in a repulsive manner. No clue why. Noone will tell me including my girlfriend. People I am with do notice the pattern tho

>Underwater Basket Weaving
>17th Century Russian Pottery

this nigger speaks the truth. I'm as white as they come and do not have a college degree, and have never had a problem getting a job whenever i needed one. And it's the social skills that did it, which I picked up at my first job working with the public at a jewish bagel shop.

Attached: chad jew virgin palestinian bobushka.jpg (195x226, 20K)

pro tip: use deodorant.

accounting, finance

Ive been a mechanic for 10 years I am just sick of it, the pay is awful.

disgusting. you should have learned to code.

I tried. I am literally to fucking stupid

Attached: 1548540457291.jpg (923x713, 97K)

Got your CPA?

need 2 year practice under cpa to get cpa. got my 150 tho.

>the pay is awful.
there is literally no job in america where the "pay is awful" - you just need to start spending like a fucking third world peasant. You should be able to live easily on 1000$/mo, then use every last dime above that to pay your debt off as quickly as possible.

Attached: white frugality 1.jpg (829x834, 171K)

my boy was cert GM, all ASE, grossing 75 per year, with a 20k annual tool bill. he was working 60 hour weeks booking 100 hours. mechanic job is shit and it destroys your body

Attached: 22449756_1563718067023242_4980272787439526048_n.jpg (620x559, 72K)

>10 years as a mechanic
>pay is awful
You must be a worthless mechanic then. Within 10 years, my best friend became a Master Viper Tech for Dodge, making about $130k a year. He started as a mechanic's helper.

You're either a LARPing faggot, or a useless mother fucker who needs to die out for being a pussy.

>20k annual tool bill
You fell into the SnapOn jew, you retarded faggot.

>muh 60 hour weeks
KYS. You do not deserve to live. You are a lazy, subhuman, lowIQ nigger. Lynch yourself.

not every tech is that good. Many INDIES are earning 20/hr flat with 20 years+ as techs. My local AAMCO has guys R&Ring automatics not touching over 70 with over 20 years experience

I have no debt, shit is fucking cash

>destroys your body
Are you this much of a pussy? Turning a wrench and bending over destroys your body? Maybe if you're taking nigger dick up your blown out shithole, but mechanic work is not body breaking in 2019.

$20/hr flat with 20+ years? Do you live in some 100 person village, you faggot? $20/hr after 20 years is for down syndrome toilet cleaners and oil change faggots at JiffyLube.

>mechanic
You're a fucking grease trap cleaner.

not even regional at jiffy makes over 20/hr. I appreciate the advice though

Attached: 22365181_1672638102787170_9201920965060139854_n.jpg (720x813, 134K)

Naah im a white guy.
Im a white guy

start a business

hYeeeeeaaah riiightttt

honestly whats wrong with that logic. Sole reason I went to college is so I can afford to have kids with some bish and have the energy to raise them. Otherwise id be a homeless junkie

Attached: 23559954_2011993052350092_1560944489845463317_n.jpg (772x960, 97K)

try this
beyourselfandloveit.com/en/smalltalk

downloaded, thanks man here's a book list i read.

Attached: a38758b1958ceca390dcc217fe0c2cff0a57b77b076b47eb173fe21edf025def.jpg (2320x2824, 1.92M)

> Jow Forums
At least you didn't memeflag this effort up.

Usually costs a few hundred bucks to start your own company. What do you enjoy doing? Go make money doing that. Stop being a lapdog for the giant kike machine. If you're crafty you'll even find ways to get paid doing what you love AND avoid taxes. The real American dream.

I pray to God that I never deal with this kind of crap OP deals with whenever I get to trying to land a job in the airlines

Attached: fearful eyes.jpg (600x248, 25K)

>I'd say 60% of people I interact with do react in a repulsive manner. No clue why. Noone will tell me including my girlfriend. People I am with do notice the pattern tho
Then you are the problem. Is objective self-assessment so hard? What's different about you than normal people?

Just make your own job, burger.
You're in the land of the free, where entrepreneur spirit is supposed to run high.

I moved in the last 3 months to Houston from Cleveland where I lived. I did this by flippign cars. I sold 40 cars last year. Bought them all on craigslist. But its the same shit, I am constantly fixing junkers and selling them to poor people. I think after a while I wont get away with jumping car titles anymore either....

thread.

bump

this
Not making somebody angry by talking to them and being likable are not the same thing my man. You seem to be extremely low in confidence. Need to work on presenting yourself confidently and competently.

not sure. I try to be critical of myself so I can be productive, but its not so easy in social circumstances. Because human interaction isnt so objective like accounting or fixing a car or making a profit or something

OP you might need to contact a hiring consultant. Tell them to give you brutal feedback. It'll be worth the shekels.

Welding is better than your two degrees but it still blows ass

I got 1500 hours in commercial mig and hardface. I have never had a worse job. It will literally turn me into an alcoholic and employers treat you like garbage untill you have your journeyman

Attached: 1549142814464.jpg (640x580, 129K)

It's almost like... it was all a lie.

europeans, especially eastern europeans all believe this lmfao. They don't understand and who can blame them. My own family fell victim to this and thats how I ended up in this culture-less shithole

Learn to code

There's a very good reason to stay in the US though
>it's pic fucking related because I don't want to be a fucking victim and the government doesn't fuck with it's citizens when they are armed to the teeth

Attached: 2-ms50420_1.jpg (550x550, 12K)

Well the sad truth is that you have trouble talking and being a likeable guy.
this goy is actually right on the money.Now the good thing is that there's a solution, there's this book called the math behind people that you can read for free or you can google uncensored math and learn why you get rejected and get brutal advice for free if you have the ballz or the desperation to join the journey to unfuck your lyfe nigger.

>to
Checks out

when i sold cars i sold shitloads. How do you get people to want to talk to you when your a potential employee the same way they see a deal for a car they can barely afford????

Attached: 22814522_1926441207682974_8435871042093074104_n.png (558x381, 20K)

You're in Houston and can't make more than $20? Dude, I'm in Houston. My buddy works at a local Dodge dealer. Fucking newbie grunts with zero tools and zero experience can blast through $15/hr first year.

If you can't find a job in Houston, you're a fucking retard.

i just got here. was hoping not to be a mechanic here. I came from cleveland

This is a LARP. Welding pays $60/hr at the plants, and you can work 7/12's with a fatigue day every two weeks. I work in the plants and the welders aren't treated like shit. They just hang out all day, make a few welds, and then go home and jerk off.

>journeyman welder in Houston
Nigger, KYS. If you've got 1500hrs, you'd be making closer to $80/hr at the plants in Baytown.

here to confirm your story isn't bullshit. When thru the same thing.

Be me:
Laid off at age 40 from $65,000 year salary at a job I held for 15 years.

140 job applications later landed 2 job interviews. One with a Barnes and Noble Bookstore (didn't get it) another as a part-time security guard (got it).

Did my taxes already this year, my gross income was $24,000

Demographics: White, Male, mid-40s

This country used to have Italian delis everywhere, you could always get a top quality sandwich and a delicious side dish.
Now we have Subways ran by towel heads. What a fucking clown show.

>cleveland
Is a known shithole. Houston is full of opportunity. You posted you've been here for three months? Nigger, there is work everywhere. This is the most booming city in the country. even niggers and spics are raking in $$. Fuck, Buc'ee's (A FUCKING GAS STATION) starts $14-$17/hr, you LARPing faggot.

i was earning 15/hr mig welding augers for a soil testing company. I was also responsible for refabbing beds. The shop had no HVAC. Hot summers and ice cold winters had to preheat metal to weld. I also applied hardface. I was earning 15/hr. I dont know a single guy whos not doing specialty tig working in manufacturing that makes over 20. I know many that are doing just that in NE ohio. Dont know houston, like I said just got here.

Are you in Houston, Texas like OP? If not, I can understand, but when gas stations pay $14+/hr plus three weeks paid vacation and benefits, there is no excuse for a white man to be making $24k. You're a pathetic waste of air if that's the case.

got here january 1st. been applying to accounting and finance only, would be sad to have to go back to trade paying off student loans. Feel liek ive written off 6 years of my life

your story is bullshit because you don't just "get an interview" these days.

You have to pass thru digital keyword screening and online apps first. Your personality / appearance have nothing to do with it.

You sir, are a liar (or you're talking about the 1980s)

I dont really understand the point ur making there.
But this is besides the point, my point is that if you want help u can get it for free, u can get free advice and/or training for free and afterwards, after u get ur life on ur feat u can chip back for the book which is free btw, or for other of our services.
My guess is that you're a liar, and a good one, usually that's why you have some success with dummies that buy cars that they can barely afford, but once it comes to intimacy or to be open, be it with a man or a woman (which both genders crave to be intimate with you, no homo) there's ur squeaky wheel, this is why some "people hate you" as you said, bcz they can see through the lies and they start to hate you.
Now in our current society(yes even in Europe is the same shit) telling the truth can nail you in a lot of trouble but this is why we teach you on how to say it so the ones offended will realize that is their fault for the way you are.
Its a long story,but basically i suggest start with the fkn ebook, is free, podcasts, free. Make your own decision nigglet.

>Every time I interview, its some woman telling me to go fuck myself.

human resources departments are overwhelmingly women
last I checked it was over 70%

I recommend all brainlets to get a political science bs.

If you can get your foot in the door of any gov agency on the gs payscale youll be set for life

You wont be rich unless your have a good masters or phd but its good for brainlets like me.

I suggest military civilian contracting, VA, DoD, DHS

THIS

I am doing what you tell me.

Nigger, you see the miles of refineries around town? They pour money on everyone, you absolute faggot. Join jewbook groups for local welders, drive to any of the refineries and ask about getting lined out. They're throwing money at everyone.

I run an inspection business and make $1500/day and get to sleep in my own bed every night after working in muh heat and cold.

You have to be the biggest pussy on Jow Forums, hands down. Literally complaining about getting paid large to bust your ass for a bit. This work makes a man out of you and is an honest dollar versus cubecucking the rest of your lack of sun-exposured life so you don't have to get your limp wrists dirty.

Put hispanic/jew on the job application.

this true for fast food and temp jobs. I got my job fixing frames 2 years ago walking on. I never got professional job like this tho, and Ive even had people scram at me for following up too much for sales positions (cringy as fuck desu)

THIS

OP... Go to Texas Workforce Commission. It's FREE JOB PLACEMENT for Texans. If you have the skills you talk about, then you'll be a shoe-in at any of the oil and gas companies. This is the oil and gas capital of the planet, you absolute faggot.

Also local government is a good place to start and you can do that with any degree but youll have to take a job you probably wont like when starting

5 seconds ago you were an expert in car repair industry now u do inspections for 1500 a day. If you are such master take me in ill work for free for 3 months and will use it as experience. I have no issue traveling for inspections or sight surveys. I will sleep in a tent if I have to. I drove all over midwest america coming to houston im not a pussy

I am very tempted to, hispanics get employment credits I believe

>I am doing what you tell me.
Don't listen to the retards telling you, you're stupid, i dont believe that from what ive read here about you, just listen to those who seem to know what they're talking about and not out of their ass.
Good luck pal, see you on the other side.

lie and say you are 1/8th hispanic and get that diversity hire job. Stop playing by the jews rules, they are rigged against you

Legally they can't force you to prove it and most tech companies don't even care, they just want to be able to show off their increasing diversity metrics. Just check the box and get the job

Attached: cortana chess.jpg (2560x1440, 510K)

Do it. It will only help u.

>you’re a stupid cuck with no social skills
>Your conversational / social skills can land you almost ANY job

spotted the boomer
I've seen companies that do multilevel in-person interviews for entry-level tech positions,
and that's for people whose resumes made it past the filters and passed a phone interview

2 in-person interviews are now the norm. Average turnaround for entry level data analyst position is 18 months but they act like its a marriage.

The gatekeeper to every large company is a fat black woman or fat Jewish woman.
> HR

you helped put that cunt in that position and enabled her to be said cunt

Start your own business and become self employed

This

read this
just fucking lie, they will never call you out on it. Spics are on the same level as blacks when it comes to benefiting from diversity hiring

If they even ask just say your dad was an illegal immigrant and give them a sob story about it

We live in a clown world, take advantage of it

Attached: 1550169879840437482441.png (512x512, 200K)

>expert in car repair
I have several buddies who are mechanics. Close friends who, like me, aren't afraid of hard work - because it pays. Viper Tech, Parts Manager, and a couple own their own shops. All started at the bottom and worked their way up. Fucking parts guy makes $108k sitting there on a computer selling Ford parts.

>take me in
Fuck you, pal. You've already shown in your posts that you'd be a little cry baby bitch who complains about the sun and clouds, always looking to ditch work, and always looking for a Worker's Comp scam. You need to gas yourself because you obviously waste everyone's air.

KYS

can confirm. finding work is the most difficult thing on the planet. BS in CS with minor in Math. ive been a cashier and shelf stocker at walmart for 3 years since graduation. 10.25 an hour. get told by a bunch of old white ladies what to do. ive seen nignogs with only highschool diplomas advance above me after their probationary period ended.

i hate this fucking shit. if it weren't for the below average chinese girl I met on shift that ive been humping id probably have necked myself already.

>We live in a clown world, take advantage of it
I’m really like this meme.

Attached: 1550099725442.png (840x879, 328K)

I do inspections in refineries. On process equipment. It's not like surveying or looking at welds, you faggot. Your delicate wrists couldn't handle a man's job. Stick to whining on a crosswalk and traffic signal puzzle mongolian anime board.

That money you spent on a degree is a sunk cost. There is no future inside our materialist consumer culture. Get back to the land and gain your independence. I farming is not your thing find a local sustainable farmer who doesn't enjoy sales. We can't fight the leviathan right now but it's going to die on its own. Its best to be surrounded by a resilient community when that happens.

Attached: amish.jpg (920x591, 106K)

Another faggot larper or useless pussy. BS in CS? You can make huge money in that if you're any good. If you're making $10.25/hr, you're a joke and need to an hero.

ok then im going to call your BS. Thanks for your time

>living on $1k a month

Even without any debt this is not possible, rent and car insurance will put you close to that amount

Attached: 255A229B-095F-47C2-A70B-1EA90411C83D.jpg (570x387, 47K)

It fucks its citizens with taxes, psyops, 4 and 5G wifi, food and airborne pathogens. The guns are not too much of an issue when the minds are fucked.

>I’m
I retarded.

Attached: 1549871275136.gif (946x869, 1006K)

I did analysis on cattle raising. If I had 50k texas looks like it could be profitable. I got about 25k in savings rn. Something to think about maybe

K, finance is really competitive but you probably had a shit school or gpa and are probably autistic as fuck in interviews because you're on pol.

I tried hard in school to get a good gpa and grinded for months at career fairs and cold emailing to get internships. After getting out I've gotten every job I've applied for, but I am an engineer.

>give me a job or you're full of BS
KYS, faggot. Your post history in this thread is nothing but weak-willed faggotry. You claim to have all of these skills and degrees, but can't find a job in Houston, Texas - a place where even niggers are making more than you claim to be worth.

Jow Forums POLL - Is ID=RI0VVwjo indicative of the men on this board? Is this faggot truly representative of the kind of pansies that exist in my America?

I'm white and have an extremely Welsh last name btw. So there's no hiding it for me.