The True Rulers

You know who I am. You know who we are. Black kings shall rule the earth within ten years. Our IQ is slowly surpassing ALL the competition. We own the criminal enterprises and will slowly start to own the politicians. The year of 2030 will be the year of the black man. Our forces are implementing African gorilla warfare tactics, which have been proven to be effective against even the strongest armies. Our will is as strong as ten thousand African lions. To all black brothers, unite under this battle call. You have been warned, white man. You can't see me, my time is now.

Attached: We.jpg (480x599, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W9LaHualx-s
npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/06/09/532264284/bald-men-are-being-hunted-down-in-mozambique
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE

ARE

AFRICA

UNITE

“gorilla warfare”

fucking niggers

Kek, that was the first thing I noticed too. He's probably actually correct it would be like a bunch of monkeys chimping the fuck out. Someone post the meme about niggers and the rear sights on an AK47.

>You can't see me
Just wait for dawn then.

>Black kings
More like black k-nigs.
Sage

Attached: Carver.jpg (831x831, 273K)

Yeah we taking over this house Best part is all these dumb ass white boys who like "but we ur allies we arent racists" while we fuckin they white gfs hahahahaha dumb ass pink white bitches

yeah nigga these white boys ain't shit like real talk nigga

>I wish a nigga would
Do it already fagot

Attached: clown pepe.png (680x680, 221K)

so what he is really saying is no black owned hood store be safe while they be looting, to get back at the oppressors. typical niggerish bullshit. There wont be any nike's on the shelves in the hood.

It's all so tiresome
youtube.com/watch?v=W9LaHualx-s

NIGGER

>Our IQ is slowly surpassing
VERRRRY slowly

We will rise like kings from the hood and raid every white establishment in sight. No white man will be safe.

Nice larp dawgg

Attached: 034EFD78-220C-44C4-85F7-37ACEBA503EA.jpg (960x960, 82K)

Attached: vsBeavers.jpg (931x415, 75K)

You better choose a side soon then, dip shits.

>IQ slowly surpassing all others
To slowly amirite Jow Forums

Attached: 1549816026270.gif (245x264, 996K)

>can't type a legible sentence or graduate high school
>wez gones takes ova da worl an sheit
Niggers are hilarious, how does it feel to be on the lowest rung of humanity? Your best hope is to learn to sing and dance or play fetch for us, it's the only way you will ever make any money.

Attached: 1549657977707.jpg (1024x576, 55K)

nigger

i KNOW those white dumb ass gettin tied up whole I get 20 they white hoes bowing at me hahahhaha

And white boy be like " oh please I promise I ain't racist don't hurt me" lol as they girls want at that big king dick

Enjoy it while you can, white devil.

kings up in here lol we takin this shit for real we ridin

>Our IQ is slowly surpassing ALL
lol.. the funniest shit i have ever seen in 10000 years

Laugh while you can. The tables are truing and the black man will reign supreme.

... AND THAT’S A GOOD THING

Delusion of grandeur. Go to sleep please.

>Our IQ is slowly surpassing ALL the competition

>hunting and killing bald men because you think their heads contain gold

npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/06/09/532264284/bald-men-are-being-hunted-down-in-mozambique

The black man will tuck you in.

Yeah sure thing white boy, and the democrats will win the super bowl.

Football has its origins in Africa. The white man isolates black man culture

Fool please don't give me that "n" word bull We the police depots and courts now by 2030 some dumb white boy wanna cry about it and call us that we send 3000 black and brown warriors to stomp that pink ass for real

sit back and laugh at these fools never seen it comin lol ride all up in that and breed some white bitches 20 for each king

I'm reply to the white bitch above who spoutin that racist slurs fuck you oussy we built this land we ridin up again til the sun sets watch that pink white mouth of yours or get clapped by kings

these fools in denial HARD, black men always win in the end

>We own the criminal enterprises
No dude you are the Walmart greeters of the criminal world.

Blacks are subhuman, so stop shilling and rping. You faggot, and go out and do something with your life protest us Whites by commit suicide.

Says the white trash whomst can't spell. Stupid white, your extinction is near.

Attached: 1547496452573.gif (425x425, 2M)

nigger

Cope white boy

"Gorilla warfare"

Lmfao @ that Freufian slip.

Oh, we can do that too, let me show you

N

No.

I

SILENCE

I

I

G

SILENCE YOURSELVES

shut up, moon cricket

i love these posts kek

>being this new
or maybe you are just acting EdGyAsFuuUcK as a typical white pathethic faggot

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

G

Every succesful negro in Hollywood looks like they have white genetics. In Africa the rulers and richest looks like they have pale skin, they have white blood. So thank white genes for the IQ. Even op's pic the negro has white skull structure.

best post

why should i hear an ape?

Attached: IMG_20190209_032029.jpg (389x157, 18K)

In all of human history, blacks haven't ruled jack shit other than their own people. What makes you think that this is going to change all of a sudden in the next decade? lol

Based, and redpilled!

just in case you noobs responding didn't know

Attached: yall-niggahs-postin-in-a-troll-thread.jpg (552x344, 26K)

Why do blacks have the lowest IQ in the world on average?

E

Attached: obama_cucked.jpg (560x400, 45K)

kek Off yourself nigger.

White man always go to desperate measures to preserve their fragile selves. You will fall before the black man in due time.

This is our century brother

I'm not even white you fucking coon

Every single time I am confronted by a fat, patchy bearded, micro penis having 30 year old white virgin I wonder how often he posts these threads.

Blacks aint gonna do shit

OWEN BENJAMIN WILL DESTROY US HES GOT A 147IQ

>our forces are implementing African gorilla warfare tactics
>gorilla warfare
Fuck, got me good

Attached: Sub-Saharans are not human.jpg (799x1534, 829K)

>"Our IQ is slowly surpassing ALL the competition"

Attached: Reagan-Bush-Laughing.jpg (620x350, 65K)

our iq will surpass the chinese in 42,000 years be warned

Your text isn't that of the nigger....i call bullshit

presuming your pathetic people aren't starved out of existence in 100

Yea nigga be trippin on dat shi amirite? We be havin problems wit talkin but we gonna take ovah tis bitch. Im finna bust a nut in my boyz ass dats how we do in tha hood you feelin me?

Here nigger nigger

Attached: banana.jpg (599x798, 47K)

R

But if we do survive that 100 we will re-group and plan the next 41,900 years to perfection and then and only then we will conquer the world

>black women are so repulsive to everyone that even black men prefer white women

good luck, if you can get rid of the jews I'm down with it