You will always be a burnout wageslave with a job they hate spending all their time just keeping their head above...

>You will always be a burnout wageslave with a job they hate spending all their time just keeping their head above, never being wealthy or having any time for the things you enjoy doing, your best years behind you while you watch everything redeemable about your society burn around you

Attached: 28D619F4-C94F-43C4-ABA7-5E8611908628.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Yeah but that's just because I'm lazy, the path upwards isn't particularly hard to make out but it's so much easier to just get drunk on the weekends

I literally quit drinking a year ago for my 30th and I don't take any drugs at all.

Why though? If it's all about keeping your head above water, why even bother?

Because I want things to be better.

So you're not fully behind your own nihilism. Good. And well done not drinking user

I'm not nihilistic at all, if I was a nihilist I wouldn't care. I wish I was if anything.

niggers tongue my anus

Attached: green hell china.webm (352x640, 2.86M)

unironically buy a motorcycle
get a non fag one, for example anything but a chopper
you can even get a super old one for like $400 and then learn a slew of new skills keeping it operating if you dont restore it outright.
i have pic related and its almost 40 years old and all ive put into it was tires and some stupid $12 electrical piece.

Attached: Yamaha XJ 550J Maxim.jpg (1018x678, 95K)

ive seen many things but not this, definitely not this.

Attached: gumb.png (1279x893, 447K)

Can't afford it but god it must be quite a feeling. Also in Scotland so weather is so bad most of my biker friends can only use them a couple months a year.

What even does that to someone?

23, graduated college. No loans. Got a job with ok pay, but good benefits. However not what I wanted to do. I applied to do Christian ministry work during the summer for summer work. Thoughts?

Figured, now it is the time to do it while I am young, not married, no kids. God comes first after all.

i ride year round, the only exceptions being if theres snow on the road, or it snowed a few days prior and theres salt all over it.
its great and i pay nearly nothing in gas

N-no no thoughts /pol?

Attached: Unknown.jpg (747x731, 60K)

Nah. If you think negatively like that though you will. Doesn’t really surprise me though, coming from a Britcuck.

Of course it doesn't surprise you, the actual state of our country.

Is this the thread where NEET niggers brag about not working?

Your country is doing better than ours desu

I thought that too, but now I have a sweet public sector union jerb. Of course, pretty much all my friends are still poor wage slaves with no time off and it's rather hard to make a whole new social circle at this point.

Attached: 1533416328352.png (726x666, 177K)