Vagina size

Would you marry one of the 1/3 of women who have small vaginas? It’s hard to last in bed with them, and many of them can’t get off without vibrators. This is a genuine question.

Attached: C5AB0AE1-3EF7-4051-8811-364F2F0775D3.jpg (400x300, 45K)

On one hand, I'd probably kill her if we fucked. But on the other hand, I wouldn't have to be rough with her, so that's nice.
>can’t get off without vibrators.
Wouldn't mind. As long as she gets off.

Define small. Less than 2.0 cm?

In measurements? I don’t know.

Fuck no. My first ex had small vag and it put me off of sex for 2 years. Love me a fat pussy I can pound all night long, making her cum multiple times and sticking my dick balls deep...

fuck, I'm horny now

And what about grills with a big clit? Insta turn off?

It varies. Personally I think it's kind of hot, but I'm pretty fucking weird do idk.

Big clit is good. It’s more sensitive and fun.

>It’s hard to last in bed with them
According to whom?

Small pussy girls are beta, I only date alpha big pussy chicks who can accommodate my massive hog. Also if the clit is under two inches I laugh that bitch out of the room.

I've experienced both extremes, had a girlfriend with the sort of pussy you could just stick your fingers/dick in with absolutely no foreplay, was good obviously but it became quite gluttonous if that makes sense? Sex sort of lost its magic a bit because I could just pump whenever with no frills and I went from fucking all day to be being pretty bored of sex - a massive surprise to me.

On the flip side, my current girlfriend is in the 1/3rd, very small vagina. It can be frustrating at times because if we don't use loads of lube or go too hard it can end up being too soar to fuck again soon after despite us both really wanting to, but the upshot is that I pay loads more attention to foreplay and take things a lot slower and overall enjoy the experience more and for a longer period of time, as opposed to having loads of quickies. It's also made me more in tune with how to get her off, it's taken almost a year to learn what works but it is so rewarding to make her cum.

Slowly learnt to deal with the problems too, for instance, if it's too painful for her to fuck I used to just sort of accept the blue balls and awkwardly try and move on but I've since realised this is a terrible option for both of us and so I try and keep things heated with some clit/anal play and she seems to be realising the same thing and I'm getting a lot more head recently.

Unironically this, but not in a mean way.

Yeah man, I need a bitch that a Thai boys soccer team can get lost in.

Niggas whombs’t’ve been endowed with voluminous genitalia, who chooseth not to partake in the wearing of condoms.

>was good obviously but it became quite gluttonous if that makes sense?
Not to me, honestly.

I've met plenty of girls who can't get off without vibrators who can with the right technique if you stimulate the clit. I know these girls can't get off with just penetration alone.
But I've never met a girl who claims she couldn't get off without vibrators who I couldn't with, enough effort, eventually get off.

It's like if you love pizza and then you won a lifetime supply, you start off eating pizza all day and then eventually you get bored of it, it's too easy and it loses its value, like using a female body to wank with

I'm still having sex 3 or 4 times a week (we live in different cities) but I want it so much more and I take more time to enjoy it and pay more attention to getting her going. We honestly fucked for nearly an hour last weekend before I came because I knew that round 2 she might be too sore.

Aye, it's more that they haven't gotten off without vibrators than that they can't, you gotta pay attention to what's doing it for em and over time you get them closer and closer to it until the day they're screaming, you feel them gush and you become King Ape

Oh they must've been uncut.

if i love the woman and she loves me back it doesn't matter what her body is like. I'm into personality more than anything else.

>tfw no gaping maw gf

Bump.

Agreed, one of my jerkoff fantasies is fuvking a fat coworker of mine and she ridicules me for having a small dick because I can barely hit the sides of her gaping vag

For real though, some day I wanna see what it's like to go balls deep.