Can someone tell me why you think you need to be allowed to own an assault rifle? Just explain that to me...

Can someone tell me why you think you need to be allowed to own an assault rifle? Just explain that to me. Because I don't see any reason why that needs to be a thing. Guns kill 30,000 people every year but yet we can't do anything about it because a 200 year old piece of paper says so? Really?

I mean, if you want to own a gun so bad then why not sign up for one weekend a month? Of course, none of you will actually do that because you all want to have the "right" to own a gun but you don't want any of the responsibilities that come along with it.

The fact of the matter is that the U.S. needs to do the same thing that Australia and the UK did and settle the gun issue once and for all. Bans and confiscation won't be easy but putting the NRA and gun owners in their place is absolutely necessary for all of the deaths they have caused in this country.

Attached: 279pa2.jpg (745x488, 142K)

OP is Anti Gun Nut FAG
/Sage

because we dont have only hordes of niggers to worry about anymore. now its hordes of spics as well

Attached: justgetashotgun.webm (640x470, 2.93M)

Just as I thought, none of you are man enough to fucking respond to my question.

Race has nothing to do with it

ok how about hordes of violent low IQ literal retards from undeveloped countries?

>Can someone tell me why you think you need to be allowed to own an assault rifle?

Sure, for home defense.

Not every residential burglary is just one person breaking into a home. Sometimes it could be five criminals all trying to break into a home together. In which case, the home owner should be able to possess adequate firepower to fend them off.

>I mean, if you want to own a gun so bad then why not sign up for one weekend a month?

Because I'm ideologically opposed to military service. Modern military conflicts are the USA acting like an imperialist bully to other countries. These conflicts have nothing to do with our "freedom" and I don't support these conflicts. We should stay out of other countries.

Why shouldn't we be "allowed" ?

It's not about the gun, it's about the mindset :
Freedom means you shouldn't have to ask permission to State Daddy for anything.

Also the "guns kill a lot of people" meme is retarded.

There are more people being killed by cars per year but if someone speaks about banning cars, everyone will laugh.
Yet cars can and are being used as weapons too.

You understand that you have an actual mental illness, right?

Attached: hammer_time.jpg (500x600, 63K)

Nobody really needs you. Ban assault faggots.

You do realize that IQ is not an accurate measurement of one's intelligence, right?

I'm the mentally ill one and yet you're the one who needs to surround himself with weapons of war in order to feel "safe"? You need a security blanket and yet I'm mentally ill. Whatever, bro.

It's not to feel safe, sweetie. It's to be safe.

Now go take your meds.

Attached: 1393464512091.jpg (1224x1632, 962K)

ah ok well have fun in your gayass shitty slide thread then.
hope you die in a car crash bud

Attached: assault.jpg (480x540, 54K)

The fact that a woman feels like she needs a gun just shows how rampant toxic masculinity is in this country. And if you can't see that you're blind.

If toxic masculinity is such a problem in this country, why should women disarm themselves?

Attached: 1388976519200.jpg (1111x1600, 427K)

Because guns only increase toxic masculinity.

We really need to start locking you chimps up.

wew. having fun on valentine's day I see.

here's another (you)

junkie

It's for hunting Jewish children.

Attached: 1548866559767.png (500x347, 67K)

>accuses others of being snowflakes
>suggests joining organization that enforces uniformity

words dont mean anything anymore

We will get to kill traitors like him soon.

Attached: Minute Man.jpg (1110x1538, 179K)

Because it's a god damn right.

How cute. You don't know what an assault rifle is.

Retards like you should maybe get educated about the shit you want to argue about so you don't sound like idiots who don't know what they're talking about.

An assault rifle is an automatic weapon. An AR-15 is not an automatic weapon. It is, as per the NFA, a SEMI-automatic weapon. A military-issue M4 carbine is an automatic weapon, and prohibited from sale to civilians. I know you can't tell the difference, because you're retarded and you think that because they look the same they must be the same, but that doesn't make what you think true. A gun being "military-style" is not the same thing as being "fully automatic".

If you're going to whine, at least get your facts straight. And maybe there wouldn't be so many people getting killed in mass shootings if we started doing something about mentally disturbed individuals prone to violence. Taking away the guns doesn't stop the crazy people from finding other means of killing a lot of people. Building an improvised explosive device isn't difficult and could kill a lot more people.

I can't join the military, I have asthma. But I can still own a gun. In conclusion: kys

Half of that 30,000 are suicides.

Think of a scary black gun as my tool to abort unwanted things with heart beats from my home...my home my choice?

Fake news

In case your faggot ass gets out of hand...

Dipshit says to go join the military. Completely oblivious to why the 1st and 2nd Amendment exist. Probably wouldn't even qualify to join the military.

This

REPEAL 2ND AMENDMENT NOW

AR-15

ASSAULT RIFLE 15

BAN IT NOW

Sometimes I think living in a major city causes a serious drop in empathy

Attached: empathy.png (879x463, 645K)

First off the term 'assault rifle' is a loaded term, used incorrectly by most gun-control advocates. Real assault rifles, as in magazine-fed *automatic* weapons in small to medium calibers used by soldiers, are illegal without special background checks and an expensive tax. I will assume you mean *semiautomatic* rifles including "features" such as Painted Black and Looks Kinda Scary (such as the dreaded AR-15).

As to why I might need one? In no particular order: hunting, self-defense, defense of country against invasion, defense of liberty against tyrrany. If you think any of those are illegitimate, you are going to need to explain yourself because I have never found a reason to believe they are now or will ever be obsolete.

Guns kill 30,000 people a year in the US, but only about 10,000 are murders, the remainder being mostly suicides and a few accidents. To put that in perspective about the same number, 30k, die in car crashes but nobody sane thinks we should ban cars--even though the 'right to drive an automobile' is not enshrined in the Bill of Rights.

Speaking of which--the age of the Constitution is irrelevant. It is the founding document and the basis for the rule of law in this country. To ignore one part of it is to make it possible to ignore all of it. If you think this is a good idea, then that is another reason I need to be able to own a rifle.

As for the idea that you need to be in the Reserves or the National Guard or something to 'deserve' the right to keep and bear arms--nonsense. The 2nd Amendment says 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'. Self-defense (which includes resistance to tyrrany) is a natural right. It belongs to all people by right of birth. The clause about the militia refers to the conception of the time that the Militia was composed of all able-bodied adult males and that in order for them to be properly supplied and prepared it is/was necessary for them to own and practice with their own arms.

If you really feel that way why don't you go back to israel? This country doesn't sound like your cup of tea. Please read this image in full to see why.

Attached: 1520318074709[1].jpg (710x890, 200K)

No...its just more noggers. Biggers cannot feel empathy.

>You do realize that IQ is not an accurate measurement of one's intelligence, right?
IQ has a direct correlation with the state of ones country, isn't it weird that first world countries have an average of 95+?

It would almost have to, wouldn't it? How can you possibly care about a million people? How can you feel a sense of connection with your neighbors when you have never spoken with 95% of them?

Attached: CySJxv9VEAA0zSw.jpg large.jpg (312x400, 38K)

>I have asthma

So much for a well-regulated militia. lmao

lol, this. I mean "assault rifle" is literally in the name of the fucking gun and conservatives still try to tell us it's not an assault rifle.

It's almost like we should send aid to those nations and allow them to immigrate here instead of just pointing out their IQ and doing nothing. But you keep being an intolerant bigot. See how that works out for you once 2020 rolls around...

Closer to 2/3.

Friendly Jow Forums reminder:
The term "Assault Rifle" is a boogeyman term the left has been using to try and stir support for gun restrictions and confiscations. When you hear the left refer to "assault rifles" they are talking about completely safe and legal, semi-automatic (one trigger pull, one shot) rifles that people use for hunting, sport, and marksmanship contests with no problems. Giving it a "scary" name just tries to push their agenda because they are afraid of firearms. On a side note, it's ironic that leftist nutbags think citizens should be disarmed, however they think that police are homicidal maniacs that gun down innocent people all the time but should be the only authority capable of owning/using firearms. Let that doublethink sink in for a moment. Their entire ideology is built on horse shit lies and obfuscating the truth in their hypocrisy. Do not fall for their stupidity.

Attached: 9d6eb36a35846f2e84ddf07df89e140107d14892.jpg (448x252, 27K)

>Can someone tell me why you think you need to be allowed to own an assault rifle?
it's none of your fucking business

please see Mr noseberg. This wont end the way you want it to no matter how hard you shill.
Do you really think they wont do to you what they are paying to have you do to us? (they are at least _paying_ you right?) If its not too late, I would get out.

Attached: 32482fa8af19b087b210cdc8afff5e39.png (828x793, 435K)

Trololol it stands for Armalite 15. Not Assault Rifle 15. Don't spout off when you know nothing. And it has been repeatedly pointed out ITT that the civilian AR-15 is not an automatic weapon unlike the miltary-issue M-16.

>Lefties misusing the term snowflake

>lol, this. I mean "assault rifle" is literally in the name of the fucking gun and conservatives still try to tell us it's not an assault rifle.
Lol and the Democratic Republic of North Korea is totally a democracy too, amirite fellow basedboy?

This. This. This.

Assault rifles are, by definition, select fire (semi-auto, three round burst, or full auto). While these are technically legal if they have been grandfathered in, pre 1984, they are prohibitively expensive and rather rare (something like 630k in the US). What you are referring to are often called assault style weapons by the media (for the clicks and views) or semi-automatic weapons. Few things you should know about them: roughly 13,000 people die each year from firearms (not including suicides), of those only a few hundred (252 in 2015) are by rifle. Of all murders in the US in 2015, this is 1.87%. Of all injury related deaths in the US in 2015 (including by accident), this is 0.17%. You are not a savior combating a demon plagued epidemic threatening the security of the free worlds. It is a terrible, and uncommon, tragedy which the MSM hypes for ratings and money which results in mass hysteria of their constituencies (much like the devil worshiping craze of the 80’s and kidnaping fears of the 90’s). Now that we know what we are talking about, please allow me to give you my answer to why I need or should be allowed to have such a weapon.

This weapon vastly amplifies my ability to defend myself in life threatening situations. I will not allow you to take it from me. You are not suggesting the confiscation and eradication of all such firearms in the US, just those controlled by the civilian population, namely me. I refuse to allow my personal access to power to be further eroded all the while continueing to consolidate said power in the hands of the government. You are welcome to give up your access to power all you like; this is a free country. I, politely, will decline to do so. Please do not presume to demand, because that scenario is why I purchased a firearm in the first place.

I did 6 years active duty army and a year of National Guard, so I’m speaking with a little authority when I say this:

You’re a massive fucking faggot and you WILL be killing yourself soon.

The National Guard is not the militia. The people make up the militia and it’s THEIR right to be armed and train and discipline themselves in order to secure both a free state of being and a State free of your globohomo community tyranny.

Go back to dilating

Smart phones, cars, KFC, niggers, marxists and muslims kill millions of people a year.
Let's outlaw and imprison over those.
The policeman is extremely lethal. Let's outlaw those.
You statist hate guns because you want zeks, not citizens. Fine.You be a zek, and I'll pop you for being a 'tard.

There are tons of responsible gun owners. Far more than those who have gone on sprees. But by all means, let's go with prohibition; after all, there are zero illegal drugs since we outlawed them.
I'm sure it'll work perfectly & not just trade a legal, regulated industry for an ILLegal, unregulated one.

all fields

Attached: 1531170702844.jpg (1145x1952, 503K)

>Guns kill 30,000 people every year
You spelled niggers wrong

> the military is now a militia
Holy shit, gunfags BTFO epic style. How has nobody thought of this until this genius of constitutional law? Drumpft must confiscate citizen's guns immediately

Attached: 19ctik.jpg (300x207, 45K)

/sage

>"assault rifle" is literally in the name of the fucking gun

Attached: NPC.jpg (960x940, 115K)

>Can someone tell me why you think you need to be allowed to do an abortion? Just explain that to me. Because I don't see any reason why that needs to be a thing. Abortions kill 600,000 humans every year but yet we can't do anything about it because a 46 year old ruling says so? Really?

>I mean, if you want to do an abortion so bad then why not become a doctor for one weekend a month? Of course, none of you will actually do that because you all want to have the "right" to do it but you don't want any blood on your hands.

>The fact of the matter is that the U.S. needs to do the same thing that U.S did in 1787 and settle the women issue once and for all. Bans and enforcment won't be easy but putting the Planned Parenthood and women in their place is absolutely necessary for all of the deaths they have caused in this country.

Attached: a764e6df9cdd95abea8129cfff56045b--inspirational-quotes-pictures-positive-inspirational-quotes.jpg (236x236, 14K)

I think a better question is why they fuck aren’t you buying AT4s

AR stands for armalite. The company that came up with the design. Look it up

I say again for all the anti gun weenies, AR stands for armalite not assault rifle. Educate yourselves people.