Women

Gonna start this thread, what is /pol's opinion about women, like yesterday I was part of thread talking about my mainly female fan base. Anyway some user was telling me that they are are basically hardwired for following orders. Is this the general consensus? If so I wanna know why? (yes I am a normie) pic only lightly related

Attached: mYnx19QN_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

thats how god made em
i wish I knew too, women are cowardly snakes

Women are the niggers of gender

Imagine you're like 5'2" and weighed 100lbs. You're constantly subconsciously aware that if you go against authority someone could easily beat you into submission.

Okay but I have a girl friend, she is really chill and I have watched her defend capitalism and trump to some bernie bros... is she just doing it for my benefit or...

idk and idc. all i know is sex segregation is needed in both work and social environments

work place I agree with, and sluts are like my main enemies irl, I call them out all the time, but what situations do you mean by social environments? like where else would it be okay to tell them "no" you can't go there

>my benefit
so you talk about politics with her? she is most probably being influenced by you and that’s why she has those views. she defends them from her friends because she follows you more than she follows them. just a guess

misread bernie bros as friends sorry
guess I’m too used to my own libtard friends

The tribal model is probably best, given our innate disposition. Men hanging with the men, women with the women. Men and women getting together to mate, and that's about it.

>inb4 gay

That's the way it was for quite some time. Specialization forced people to break off from the tribe and form smaller family units where men and women are stuck under the same roof for prolonged periods of time. This is not healthy for either sex. Basically, capitalism has given us tremendous technology at the cost of upsetting our ideal social environment.

Yeah, no I get it... I had a friend who was just like a actual cuck, let a nigger fuck his gf, I had to cut the fucker off after I heard about that...
and I only lightly talk politics with her, A lot of the things she said before we started dating, its one of the reason I asked her out.

Women are Hard Wired to Consume and find Access for thing to Consume
They are also probably Hard Wired to reach census amongst other women, The Cavemen who Stayed in The Cave so to speak, while defying men who would go to any ends to fuck them.

I think I gotta disagree with this one, I think women and men are meant to work together, women at home with the kids while the man works.

oh
well sounds based, gl with her

on problem tho, she isnt white, she is an Pacific islander

One problem** my bad typing is hard

>If so I wanna know why? (
Because God designed them to be lead by men

mfw too autistic to understand this post

Attached: js_autism_danny.jpg (800x530, 119K)

okay, but what If God isnt real?

God is real

>women are cowardly snakes
This

women are 2-faced, backstabbers, snakes, actresses, and also mentally 5 year old children who operate on emotion. She'll tell you everything you want to hear and give you googlie eyes and jerk your cock, while inserting a knife into your back right before you cum.

Attached: 1534243666521.jpg (1560x2744, 891K)

This.
Parasitegender

Attached: NOW.jpg (400x259, 24K)