Q Hate Thread

This faggot has dickteased us for 3 years and has nothing to show for it. There is no military tribunals. Hillary is not gonna get indicted. Obummer isn’t gonna get tried for his crimes and his faggotry will never be revealed. Tranny Michelle faggot will never be exposed. The fact that RGB is really a man and died of prostate cancer will never be revealed. Pizza pedo faggots like Alefantis and Podesta will never see the rope. There will be no justice. It’ll all end the same. Zognaldstein will continue to shill for the long nose tribe and the wall will never be built. It was all a pipe dream. A fucking larp. Fuck you Q!!! You had me fucker! I wish I knew who you were so I could kick the living shit out of you! Fuck!!!!!!

Attached: 9A69209C-6D39-475A-B295-FFAB1EAFDF35.jpg (474x474, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dr4n_kf-l-4
youtube.com/watch?v=e2f9ppRLe90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Q
unless you're a drooling boomer no one gives a fuck about this Q shit

Nah dude the tribunals started in January. Some dude said so on twitter.

Q is a Zionist.

HIllary has fucking Kuru and that shit is medically documented. It's gonna come out eventually.

A simple ten-step program; infinitely easier and more simple than Q's BS:
(1) Deploy troops to the border, with orders to secure it from invasion as per Article 4, Section 4;
(2) Authorize lethal force on the border, which has already been done;
(3) Invite the press for a nice good show/piece, timed to coincide with the next caravan's arrival;
(4) While the press are there, show them to a good vintage point, order A-10s and M-109s to bombard the caravan;
(5) Let the now-horrified press leave;
(6) Wait for the inevitable "He's a Monster!", "Impeach!", and "Our troops are killing harmless refugees!" stories;
(7) Wait for the manufactured outrage to motivate articles of impeachment;
(8) After the vote is cast, have the Army arrest the Aye-voting Reps for their obvious Treason;
(9) Have the Army arrest the newspaper reporters and editors who went to bat for the invaders;
(10) PUBLIC HANGINGS!

Attached: nooses-hanging-on-the-gallows.jpg (320x180, 4K)

Gullible Idiot boomer thread

Attached: 3DF3B35B-C016-4C08-B039-A3B446E11018.jpg (450x470, 33K)

>A fucking larp. Fuck you Q!!!
>I wish I knew who you were so I could kick the living shit out of you! Fuck!!!!!!
This.

Attached: Q is Boomer Cocaine.jpg (1024x563, 96K)

After tomorrow will you stop posting this shill?

I'd prefer a Sal hate thread, that asshole is such a soiboy twink

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>I wish I knew who you were so I could kick the living shit out of you!

Thomas Schoenberger is your guy

Even if that were somehow true, who the fuck cares? How does it make shitbird any less of a garbage president?

FUCKING MUELLER IS ON OUR SIDE. TRUMPS PLAYING 8D CHESS HURRRRRR

This. I've seen this copy pasta on at least three different threads.

>>I wish I knew who you were so I could kick the living shit out of you!
>Thomas Schoenberger is your guy

Dafango; I actually have his contact info:
youtube.com/watch?v=Dr4n_kf-l-4

Q predicted this. Trust the plan.
>disables dumb boomers
>somehow a bad thing

I've seen it about 10 times in the past hour. How magatards dont realize that they are having to shill for support is beyond me.

Greatest LARP of all time

Not another one of you fuckers! I’m not falling for your tricks anymore shithead!!!!

The boomers still follow Q as their god. The CIA has them under their spell and it's showing no sign of breaking anytime soon.
They'll support trump all the way to WW3 with Iran. When Q says nothing can stop what's coming he's talking about the kike world order.

Attached: ticktock.png (345x565, 278K)

You're the larper shill get out

Attached: trumpsetthestage.gif (569x320, 1006K)

that faggot got trent reznor, his wife and kid (dont know if it was the only one) killed. ted cruzes cousin was part of a white supremacist cell that was killing minorities and stealing their houses but when they got run out of town again they went to arizona and had to kill whites. trent had a house and him and his family showed up at the wrong time. they didnt think it was really him they didnt know whos house it was. they killed them all then ted bailed his redneck cousin out and used the john mccain defense. im not sending a family member to jail and your not allowed to despite them having committed a murder that can be proven. fun fact john mccains daughter was caught killing a little girl. the first time she said it was a horse riding accident and no witnesses besides herself but the family paid for a sting operation. that fat cow killed a girl and never went to jail

anyways if Q wasnt being a faggot it wouldnt have happened because before he was Q he was the ring leader of a smaller white supremacist cell which encouraged all this bullshit and grew the idea of it being ok

One of the biggest reaches of this whole q thing

Also where we go ONE we go all is a reference to the one world order, merging duality, in my opinion. This card shows how it's been coordinated to split the hivemind into two clear factions and then bring about the end of both? Not to sure exactly, but it must be something along those lines.

Attached: ssddd.png (345x565, 401K)

q-cked :)
i said from the start this is bs but people believe what they will....

This is what scares me because it's one of the following card on the paper. The elites haven't let nukes stockpile for no reason. Maybe ww3 will be a nuclear holocaust? After the third temple is built.

Attached: 76.jpg (236x386, 41K)

sure Jacob

Attached: qfor8chan.png (1024x479, 524K)

I've come to believe he's part of the Trump WWE show. Four years of promises and entertainment but no results.

FUCK Q FUCK TRUMP FUCK ISRAEL

The only faggot here is OP

> The fact that RBG is a man and died of prostate cancer will never be revealed

- Jow Forums politically incorrect

youtube.com/watch?v=e2f9ppRLe90

Q promised justice and I have faith he will deliver.
MAGA POWER RISES

Attached: FAE85DFD-DDAB-45EA-A3A9-0B6927D1BC66.png (998x1140, 243K)

Lol wtf are you talking about?

Q is entirely bread and circus to keep boomers occupied. if boomers weren't occupied cloak and dagger bullshit they would be appalled that more illegals are pouring into the country, less are being deported and Trump is shilling for MORE.

they'd be paying attention but their caught up in this bullshit and it's working beautifully. the boomer generation has always been susceptible to propaganda, just cuz they got the google doesn't change that.

trust the plan while absolutely nothing changes

shortly after boomer started flooding the "chans" Q showed up. when boomers started coming in number they thought Jow Forums had all the answers to their conspiracies and begged to be spoonfed, begged to be in the know. so instead of boomers actually learning something Q showed up and led them into a little circle jerk cult.

Attached: boomer.png (839x258, 24K)

I don't care, the longer they stay the more they change.

Attached: 1515264760414.png (319x331, 130K)

That's what's so frustrating about it.

How the fuck are you posting with USA flag you fucking scum