How is pol spending valentines day?

How is pol spending valentines day?

Attached: things-middle-aged-british-men-do-have-ungrateful-children-be-28288626.png (500x434, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=93vs2P4745o&list=PLyIFQr1wryPKulMOzAKzBt8EoQD6vMPzA
beta.atlantiss.eu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alone and bitter.
Same way as always.

nice! its good to see another robot instead of endless normalfags

You already know how I'm spending Valentine's Day fren

Attached: images (5).jpg (205x246, 5K)

This is Jow Forums, but still the fucking internet.
Why would you believe anyone here talking about their great life or blowing smoke up their own ass?

Me missus has just made us bangers and mash for tea and we’re going up to bed once the child has fallen asleep.

Clearly fine.

Attached: 1545748022251.png (495x321, 162K)

of course cause youre a kike

Because it's Jow Forums, no harm in doing it, nobody knows you

Taking my lady out, then board games. She is just my fiancé, so no degeneracy at all as to respect the tradition of St. Valentine’s Day. The man of God was matryded because of his love of traditional marriage and God.

Attached: 68C61B81-2B5D-46F1-84E0-5180E03C6116.jpg (299x392, 40K)

Gonna have a nice dinner at home with the wife. Then im gonna fuck the shit outta her (she likes anal)

>everyone else's life sucks like mine r-right?
Lel no, I've already fucked my wife once today. I got her some flowers and candy, she's making me chicken alfredo. Then we'll have a few drinks on the porch, then go to bed fuck some more and maybe watch a movie.

Attached: 1550100362492.jpg (398x500, 23K)

I'm going over to my fat vegans apartment which I pay the rent for to eat cauliflower hot "chicken wings" and watch Young Sheldon while I get to rub her hairy feet.

Also she's withholding sex because she's mad I'm not making money
So yea my life rocks

there is no way this is real bud

Are you happy?

Attached: a0e41254fceefb954a7a13cdffcd91fd.png (800x800, 376K)

God bless you and God bless chicken Alfredo. The best of all foods

sad...
cant be with the one I love.

youtube.com/watch?v=93vs2P4745o&list=PLyIFQr1wryPKulMOzAKzBt8EoQD6vMPzA

Attached: 1519404325703.jpg (1024x1024, 221K)

Yeah, I don't really give a shit about valentine's day, and $60 for some flowers that are going to die in four days sucks, but she likes it and she acts extra nice all day. So, yeah I'm happy, but I was happy yesterday too.

Drinking until tucanos for dinner then maybe 15 minutes of sex. 18 if I don’t get really bored of my fat girlfriend

Attached: BADD66E2-7C67-467E-A8D6-30147BCA591A.jpg (816x1025, 118K)

Just had sex with my black boyfriend

Nothing wrong with a man and a wife having separate sleeping quarters. It's like you don't want to have a peaceful night's rest.

Attached: 09-roll-safe.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 54K)

Buy fake flowers for a dollar and tell her it’s because love lasts forever, you retard.

It took 15 years for me to figure that out

Well done sir.

I had a nice time at a friend's slava, St. Trifun.
Oh you mean (((Valentine's))) day.

>that ID
Sounds like something you would do satan.

Waiting for it to be done so that it can be Friday and I can get blackout drunk with my bros again

Pizza at home with my wife

Playing vidya to escape the reality that vilifies me for wanting a better life.

Relatable.

At least I tried

Attached: 1549364324414m.jpg (1024x576, 56K)

Doing my part on here to blame the Jews for my lonileness

At work, wife dropped off some lunch, going to a high quality bakery to get her some macaroons, a card and some flowers when i get off. I always wait till the last minute and stress myself out. Don’t be like me.

i'm celebrating Arizona's Birthday and it's raining. pretty comfy

Attached: 1527540675941.png (2000x1334, 278K)

I am doing absolutely fuck all.

About to share some more lunchables with my waifu

Attached: 1776 2.jpg (3550x3000, 2.8M)

beta.atlantiss.eu/
Join me my character is Holodomor

In Venice with my loved ones obviously

>all these things I will never have
:(

Attached: erg5de.jpg (331x212, 10K)

being divorced sucks hardmode
> so this meme's about right

>All those fucking shitty guns

This shitty?

Attached: TA11E+RM07 GISELLE XPRODUCTS.jpg (3853x1251, 773K)

>trijicon
kys

Prob gonna go see a hooker.

See if she lets me use the Cupid coupon.... the valentine day special voucher

Other than the POI shifting elcan, what optics would you put on a scar 17? They will break any cheap shit.

>Pizza at home with my wife
John Podesta is that you?

>In Venice with my loved ones
>loved ones?
are you a polygamist?

>See if she lets me use the Cupid coupon.... the valentine day special voucher
No look on GroupOn see if there's an incel special.

I just popped a little blue pill and fucked my 20 year old girlfriend's brains out. She just phoned her ladyfriend to come join us later tonight.

lord my life is so f*cked

anything other than that overpriced piece of junk

Wife's cooking steak, gonna have some sex. We're not big on Valentine's Day, honestly. I got her some roses and a set of bath bombs she wanted.

So like? Do you have any suggestions or are you just mad and poor?

being productive instead of celebrating some hedonistic holiday, because you know, you should love your soulmate always equally instead of just one day in February

lol @ using a pill to get your micro penis up faggot, also nice larp nobody is fucking your fat nigger ass.

At the doctor's office and hopefully today will be the day I get off risperidone and citalopram.

I mean do the vortex scopes not work for you or something? 1000 USD is kind of ridiculous for a scope. I dont have a 7.62x51 caliber rifle so I dont know if theyre a whole lot different

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, EVERYONE

Attached: valentine 1.png (770x909, 464K)

Attached: valentine 2.png (770x909, 284K)

Attached: valentine 3.png (770x909, 252K)

Attached: 51577616_10217852502814893_8903386785640349696_n.png (720x744, 248K)

Based.

Vortex is great if you buy their top stuff I have a viper pst on my bolt 308. The problem with the scar 17 is the recoil impulse from the fuck heavy bolt carrier fucks up optics. Google it, pretty buch the acog and the elcan are gtg but I wouldn't risk spending money on something that wasn't proven to be able to hold up. Also the 3.5x acog is the best optic I've ever shot through.

12 miles on the trails. Normal day.

Hidden in my room, studying. I don't have time for people. I study, work, shitpost, and sleep. Blowjob would be nice but what are you gonna do with no time for women?

I'll just increase my knowledge.

Based cattle drive poster

I ran through a pothole last night in the rain and got 2! flat tires on the same side. have no car to get flowers and choco for my gf and I can't go see her and she says she doesn't even believe in valentines anyway

she also transferred poison oak to my face the other day and one of my eyes is swollen up bad.

idk how today will go

I let my gf buy dawn dish soap.

Read book, helped parents with house work, went to MMA class, now going to sleep.

Mowed my yard...got some new knives in the mail. Fed my dogs, lifted weights, now going to hit the showers and get some dinner going

Degen kys

How tf do you even get a gf
25 and alone should I just kms

Are you attractive? Could you be? Do that first. Then the most important thing is to not smell bad. If you are attractive and don't stink you can be an autistic nazi and girls won't care.

Dont know. All the girls I've met who show interest are shit. Cant find a single woman who doesnt have her head up her ass. Not sure if im just autistic or expect too much. But like as if I want to hear normie women blab on about how much they love the office or friends. It just depresses me desu. I'm just browsing all these profiles and its like why even fucking try. I don't know what to do. Is it really worth putting up with shitty ugly normie femoids to just get some puss?

No it really isn't. Buy guns, improve yourself, make change politically.

Should I just give up on the notion of decent women then?

We need a coal burner’s abortion fund.
All expenses paid and a $5000 bonus to the coal burner whore.
Even Black women are eligible!

No, never give up. If a girl worth investing time for you exists it will become apparent. Just stop wasting time trying to force that fart.

Repair your tires with her skin.

Yeah, bathe every day

But its been 25 years lad, how much longer am I going to need to hold in this "fart". Is this really normal?

Attached: dxl2ui5v2r611.jpg (900x900, 83K)

ITT: incels

Attached: 1521095680457.jpg (1040x746, 113K)

>Should I just give up on the notion of decent women then?

the kind of woman you are talking about died out back in the 50's.

they no longer exist

About to go to my gfs
I get to do anal tonight

I have the flu so we're spending it with him telling me how hard he's gonna fuck me when I'm better

Laying in bed watching twitch streams trying to not smoke weed. Pretty bored cause neet.

>anal
fag

>they no longer exist
tfw
this thread is becoming a real downer

On Valentine's Day, 1884, Teddy Roosevelt's mother died. Then, a few hours later, his wife died. This was his diary entry.

Attached: tr.jpg (1136x1200, 143K)

>twitch
at least read a book or something. watching other people do stuff is garbage for the soul.

fag

EUROPEAN Londoner here. I'm spending Valentine's day celebrating our unison with Europa (yes with an 'a', I'm so cultured, I know).

We've made a commitment to stamping out hate and racism in all its forms

Attached: German_Britain_EU.JPG_EKjnEjr.jpg (1234x819, 125K)

Attached: ECC75246-CDA5-43FE-9B3B-2EEF1CF31553.jpg (749x804, 110K)

based
not based
getting shit on your dick is disgusting and is also something fags do, wherein lies the problem.

Attached: 1540051158686.webm (640x360, 2.06M)

Starting to think this is true, or at the very least that women are never really that interesting or enjoyable; As in theyre really just for you to produce children
Fuck this gay earth. Life on this planet cannot be extinguished soon enough.

Your message says hatred, but your flag says envy.

>my woman woke me up by sucking my dick
>traded gifts (I got her a kikewatch, she got me a shirt and some underwear)
>went to work
>steak, potatoes, green beans, and wine for dinner

Other than this roastie thinking a shirt is better than a kikewatch, it feels good, man.

>being anti-gay is hateful
careful with the jewish newspeak, fag.
>your flag says envy
don't throw stones in glass houses, you stupid, smelly nigger.

Attached: 1536843362435.jpg (805x853, 228K)

Fuck Hallmark holidays.