FUCK ADAM SCHIFF AND FUCK VACCINES. Why is Anti-Vax being demonized so hard right now?

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-02-14/google-facebook-queried-on-anti-vaccine-information-by-democrat

Attached: 1543338320176.png (1706x1512, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

health.gov.il/English/Topics/Pregnancy/Vaccination_of_infants/Pages/default.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=Yvct_-Xt1Yk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is EVERYTHING A CONSPIRACY?

Attached: 1544445887399.png (1698x1742, 1.24M)

Attached: 1549020294218.jpg (858x1678, 379K)

Attached: 1531482132517.png (1222x1278, 829K)

Attached: 1539759576225.jpg (2080x1806, 1.54M)

Attached: 1541718536821.jpg (2227x2430, 2.8M)

LOOK AT THIS BULLSHIT PSY OP

Attached: 1528770656480.png (1284x1720, 1.08M)

Attached: 1519783243579.png (1660x1660, 1.11M)

MUH RUSSIA

Attached: 1525112957332.png (1556x1424, 984K)

ANTI VAX GANG REPORTING IN

Attached: dabbingpepe.jpg (264x191, 7K)

Anti vaxxers are worse than the flat earth retards.

Maybe censorship is because the people are actually right and the mainstream media shouldn't be trusted at all. You're paid to be on this site to push the neoliberal agenda.

tpbp
>DURR WHY DO PEOPLE HATE ANTIVAXXERS??
because their snotnosed shithead kids are spreading literal polio

Because of all those dirty fucking illegals coming in from the border. They need a scape goat when the big outbreak happens and people are already vaccinated.

kys

Vaccinating the public is necessary to make them more compliant to the next phase while making the elite not need to be vaccinated. They get angered when the sheep they "shepherd" tend to disobey to their determent.

I would really like to see the vaccination chart of a billionaires child.

I suspect a discrepancy some where in it.

This whole thread is like 2 IDs.

And you wonder why people distrust vaccines & the billion dollar industry behind them.

Billion$ that's quite an incentive to maintain & expand business no!?

Everyone knows the Earth is doughnut shaped retard

Attached: DonutEarth.jpg (1920x1008, 614K)

>FUCK VACCINES

lmao people hate anti-vaxers because you think you know more than the people who've worked their entire lives to understand Epidemiology

>lmao
>reddit spacing
>shilling for vaccines
kys kike

IF SOMEONE DISAGREES WITH ME THEY MUST BE A PAID SHILL REEEEE.

lmao I feel sorry for you.

lmao did you forget to take your essential oils today?

Did your bosses tell you to include "lmao" in every post you makee? Fucking kek. You're retarded.

The number of shills that come out of the woodwork whenever anti vax threads are posted should tell you a thing or two. To be honest, those threads seem to be more shilled than threads about the holohoax

Yup. Also did you notice how shills brought up flat earth when referencing anti vaxxeers? Flat Earth threads also have the most amount of shills.

I'm Catholic faggot. Lmao

Feel free to try again tho. But you prolly have nothing left to say.

so, after saying "kys", you just resort to a word both of them used

how are anti-vaxxers still alive? like, is their brain functioning enough to recognize oxygen?

Attached: OLno8KN.jpg (272x207, 9K)

>lmao
>Im catholic
I didn't say anything about religion. You're a zionist kike. You're also such a bad shill everyone believes the opposite of what you say. Also you're including "lmao" in every post still. Are you an AI Bot?

because the people rejecting it are autistic

Attached: MuhGawd.png (1920x1351, 2.13M)

Heyyyy aaaa... how else we gona make this work?
Gotta keep that CO2 in check.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

how many times does the moon dunk itself?

Attached: HomoEmoji.jpg (234x216, 10K)

>"SHILLS SHILL EVERYWHERE AS FAR AS THE EYES CAN SEE!"
>"ONLY THE PEOPLE THAT AGREE WITH ME ARE RIGHT."

Damn I wish I was paid to talk shit about you retarded ass anti-vaxers. Sadly I'm in my office making dinner plans.

The same happened/happens here. IIRC, it was measles that we had eradicated and venezuelans were brought back. All of a sudden the government and media are screeching about how we all need to take several vaccines (use the chance to take these other ones goy...) if we don't want to die, but not a peep about how it was venezuelans who brought that shit back. And while the government complains it doesn't have funds to do shit all the time, they had enough money to send several army airplanes to bring yhe venezuelans from the border straight to the whitest states.
Haitians also reignited a few diseases some years back, and we'll probably see even more with the senegalese and ghanans. Who knows, shit like yellow fever might appear in my state bordering Uruguay, which hasn't seen ANYONE get that in like 20 years or more. But the niggers flooding in aren't the problem, of course, we just need more vaccines from our trustworthy government.

the billionaires have special super expensive vaccines that they give themselves and their children. they are not the same tainted ones they give the public. vaccines are a great invention, just not the ones we're used to. you will never have access to real good vaccines, only the ones that are meant to kill or keep you sick. i havent ever gotten the flu shot and also have NEVER gotten the flu. every one i know who gets vaccines gets sick. my grandma got the shingles vaccine and got shingles the day after.

Vaccines cause fevers
Fevers cause brain damage in infants

luh-mao

>"I didn't say anything about religion."
>"kike"

Holy shit my fucking sides are imploding.

Attached: bill.jpg (1024x768, 196K)

Notice the pic on the right and how they know it's whites waking up. Every single ad has at least a token nigger, but all of a sudden they use a blond kid and nurse

Attached: 1549540648377.jpg (749x808, 44K)

what a shitty meme.

>FUCK ADAM SCHIFF AND FUCK VACCINES. Why is Anti-Vax being demonized so hard right now?
Why do you think goy? Just shut up and take your vaccines

Attached: vaccines.jpg (640x744, 77K)

Attached: quote-vaccination-is-pretty-special-because-you-can-do-a-vaccination-campaign-anywhere-in-bill-gates (850x400, 90K)

Because anti vaxxers are faggots that need to be destroyed.

They proved hes a strategist... false flag

Kek. Mueller is about to go public and indict everyone.

It's very convenient for them to label things as conspiracy theories, that way they can put legitimate concerns and bullshit in the same category, discrediting it.

so who is getting these kids sick if everyone else is vaccinated?

Attached: ArtieLange.jpg (288x342, 18K)

you're a faggot that needs to be destroyed
>checkmate atheist

GOTTA KEEP THAT CO2 IN CHECK!!!

Attached: 2136b831c11dcb02e4fe6763724bf1b4.png (717x342, 336K)

Guy who invented polio was a zionist communist kike on record wanted to depopulate whites

Did his nose explode from too much cocaine?

This to me shows that the search results are not being fucked with for once and that people that use google tend to have a slightly different view so they google different things. The generated results are based off of past searches.

Then you shouldnt vaccinate since they have aborted fetal cells in said vaccines

Curiously, the same people spouting that line of yours are the anti-gun crowd. Go ahead, try to force armed people to do your bidding.
>oh the government will force them
Really shows you who you're working for, uh?

Google is extremely biased. That's why they are gonna be anti trustd.

Maybe connect anti-vaxxers to those with religious exemptions
Even on R*ddit they call bullshit for people with exemptions. So open minded.

that and snorting crushed pills containing glass dust

Antivaxxers are dangerous period

LET THE CIA INJECT HEAVY METALS INSIDE YOU, GOYIM

Attached: rothschild.jpg (500x375, 41K)

Kys kike

That's because people don't take enough vaccines, silly goy, we n-, I mean you need to take AT LEAST thrice the amount! Only then will herd immunity kick in. And if it doesn't, TAKE MORE!

> hurr durr fuck vaccines
> polio and smallpox build character
You fucking retards are an embarrassment

I'm sure Schiff will personally inspect all the boys to make sure they are 'ok'..

Attached: Schiff nambla.jpg (494x575, 100K)

Creater of vaccines salk was a Zionist kike who wanted to depopulate the world....

Also gave boomers cancer from vaccine

Whos dangeous

You put rapists in charge. You gonna get raped.

Fuck anti-vaxxers and their retarded nonsense. Anti-vaxxers are the worst of all NPC's. They manage to be dumber than the most primitive African nigger.

There is more money in treating a disease than curing it. So why would the government want vaccines, a cure. The answer is they dont, anti vaxxers are actually big pharma shills trying to make money.

>taking a healthy, objective look at the contents of an injection
>retarded
Pick one and only one. The more you kvetch about it, the more you make the anti-vaxxers seem reasonable.

BECAUSE OF RETARDS LIKE YOU PEOPLE GET MEASLES. ANTI VACC IS THE MOST RETARDED MOVEMENT THAT STARTED AFTER A NOW TOTALLY DEBUNKED AND PUNISHED SCIENTIST PUBLISHED A STUDY WHERE HE SUGGESTED A LINK BETWEEN AUTISM AND A CERTAIN VACCINE. IT WAS COMPLETELY DEBUNKED.

ANTI VACCERS ARE IGNORANT UNEDUCATED UNINFORMED IDIOTS, ALL OF THEM. LEARN WHAT COLLECTIVE IMMUNITY IS.

kys kikes

Look at all this shilling. It's hilarious how much money is invested in pushing vaccines.

You know when you have a retarded kid and you keep him and love him, well how about you get a normal kid but it will get retarded, you'll still love him and keep him, so what's the difference?!

Attached: image.jpg (768x431, 34K)

just inject your kids with bleach and you can cure cancer

Attached: 29355133_10157186067383998_2395780317275877238_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-otp1-1.xx&o (1023x783, 74K)

Look a big pharma shill trying to force disease on a population for monetary gain. What else is new?

Have no legit argument other than an emptional response like an NPC woman

Vaccines have aborted fetal cells in them. They cause diabetes type 1. Salk was a zionist jew on record wanting to depopulate the world and gave 1.8 boomers a vaccine with cancer causing gene in it....

Thinking anti vaxxers are only concerned about autism

Read the insert buddy..yourr acting like an emotional woman

Why?

Measles cases.

Attached: 1514068927129.png (645x729, 56K)

Here, for all you dumb fuck anti-vaxxers, straight from the Israeli Ministry of Health:

health.gov.il/English/Topics/Pregnancy/Vaccination_of_infants/Pages/default.aspx

I think you are confused. The deep state wants to end vaccines because they can make more money treating a disease than they can curing it And a sick population is easier to control.

Hey Israeli. Netanyahu is about to get indicted.

almost like the elites don't want competition, but they want to neuter the rabble.

Actually it's the other way around. Vaccine shedding

Attached: Immunocompromised_no_vaccinated_visitors_.jpg (638x763, 96K)

oh i'm dizzy... the world is spinning ...is that a cop car ? what has happened to me ? where am i ?
>yes, yes I will obey, always

Attached: pizza walnut hotdog furry.jpg (800x450, 61K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Yvct_-Xt1Yk

Why does there need to be a special 'vaccine' court if it so wonderful and safe?

I'm not Israeli, or a Jew, I'm just pointing out that that vaccines as a Jewish plot is retarded nonsense. This does not mean Jews don't plot evil shit in other areas of human existence, but they certainly do not do it in the realm of vaccination.

ITT:
"You think scientists, the media, and the government would lie to us? But why would they do such a thing?"

Keep sucking that big pharma cock, you look more educated that way

Attached: 1549902664170.png (300x250, 31K)

Jews made them do it.
They own everyone in the government.

Because anti vaccine movement is harmful to society. It is proven already that our collective immunity has gone down because of these retards.

Because anti vaxers are dangerous retards

>not the jews
Are you sure?
Why have they inserted themselves into every institution and medical association pushing vaccines?
Even in my country with

Let me inject your baby with a vaccine. In fact, if you refuse we'll just take your kid away and line you up against a wall. No, you don't get to see what's in it.

This sounds like 100% bullshit.

And it's exactly why everyone hates you and your idiocy. Even if its true you post random infographics with no sources. Blatant fearmongering propaganda.

Kill yourself.

>implying hippy moms aren't ativaxx too
antivax transcends political party, bringing the lowest morons on either side together.

Yeah it's a billion dollar business because they work. Distrusting something because it makes money is for leftists.

The ingredients are available and they can give you a pamphlet if you ask.

Fuck off childless leaf.
Even rational people who are neutral wrt vaccines should make a careful consideration regarding risks.

Like a fucking brainlet like you would even understand vaccines if they sat you down and explained the entire process to you.

importing 3rd world shitholers with no vaccines for demonrat votes
>muh herd! immunity is shit anyway with vaccine, it doesn't work most of the time
>shill for israeli labs and sorros hedge funds
>jail religious exemptions!
>insert fetal tissue to really grind it in
>give the populace the thimerisol version, gov officials and high left wing nazi germans will get the safe expensive vaccines!
>takever another 15% of the retarded populations with adhd add aoc and autsim from the shots
>deny everything !

>taking a healthy, objective look at the contents of an injection

A "healthy, objective look" would consider the cost vs benefit of vaccinations. Instead you have mouthbreathing retards spreading unsourced infographic propaganda claiming vaccines don't work and give children autism.

There's nothing healthy about the antivaxx cancer. And, frankly, it detracts from any shred of credibility that Jow Forums has when so many people here buy into it.