WTF TRUMP JUST SIGN THE BILL

WTF TRUMP JUST SIGN THE BILL

Attached: second shutdown.png (757x366, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/live-news/shutdown-watch-latest-congress-vote-today-government-funding-bill-2019-02-14-live-updates/
a.msn.com/r/2/BBTB5FD?m=en-us&ocid=News
youtube.com/watch?v=FFroMQlKiag&t=7s
twitter.com/RyanGirdusky/status/1096157115696246784
youtube.com/watch?v=hqlwhINUX6A
strawpoll.me/17430897/
youtube.com/watch?v=iJX0zXvrgmU
youtube.com/watch?v=pSANTRnEBgg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck that gay bill. Shut it down. Declare emergency...build the wall.

Back to your cuckshed, Donnie!

This

>Shuts down the government again
>Ends up cucking to Nancy a second time
>Opens the government up
This will be the entire remainder of his presidency. Trump was a mistake and hasn’t done shit about the demographic crisis.

Attached: B636347B-0567-4A94-936A-85DB0E02A32C.jpg (800x806, 204K)

Fuck these traitors in Congress. They are our elected officials and all they do is undermine our country. Fuck ‘em and fuck this shit bill they’re pushing.

Build the fucking wall.

Because you probably slept through class most of your life, let me explain a few things. For a bill to become law, it passes a vote by the house, then congress AND THEN THE PRESIDENT.
cbsnews.com/live-news/shutdown-watch-latest-congress-vote-today-government-funding-bill-2019-02-14-live-updates/
Congress should vote today. Easy on the energy drinks, hot dog.

Shut it down...

Attached: 24vzjt.jpg (750x498, 71K)

>tfw people are realizing you're an inhuman kike puppet

Attached: tumblr_pfqnroLCC51vlkbgro1_1280.jpg (990x1280, 284K)

Attached: 1549827774165.jpg (581x1024, 99K)

Oy vey goyim! Don’t you realize that people like Qanon are right! Trust in Trump, goy. He’s apart of your nationalist agenda. Trust me!

Attached: 2050144B-2108-463C-9F27-6A95C9112AE6.jpg (960x940, 117K)

What do we do? The Fake News lies make it almost impossible to vote them out. Maybe we should all stop paying taxes, assemble in Washington, grab all these fucks by the shorthairs and throw them the fuck out of our government.

So there's exactly 0 dollars committed to the wall. Interesting.

Trump can use the "Declare Emergency" and use the military to partially fund and build that wall. I think that's where this is going.

Most celebrities who hate Trump don’t actually dislike him. They’re pretending to be against him while at the same time Kushner gives them millions of dollars. Kikes control both sides

Attached: 2E63FA4D-0CE5-4F71-9DD5-BD1F681347D1.jpg (214x233, 27K)

SHILLS BTFO
T
F
O

THANK GOD I WAS ALMOST WORRIED

Attached: 9DBF19B9-EE12-41AC-A007-20D1DADB3305.jpg (800x533, 63K)

Attached: 1540874013103.gif (300x186, 445K)

Do you know what's the ethnic makeup of their military and how they vote?

Attached: 1456456456.jpg (1159x645, 203K)

Attached: 3205B7DB-9CF3-44FE-9E93-7D5A038CA79B.jpg (1201x1490, 415K)

Shills BTFO

You left out the part where they gotta run it by AIPAC

I dont like to think of Trump as a mistake at all. Its More like a happy little accident imo. Something had to be done to shake up politics, some of us just prefer the monster truck through your front room approach trump takes.

We live in exciting times.

We really should've memed Hilary instead. We'd be fighting a race war or something by now and having fun.

>National Emergency for a 55 mile fence
Fucking lol, I wish Salvini was the US president. We would’ve gotten the wall right away.

Attached: E4F28381-7A30-4B60-A3AF-6784BFED7F2B.jpg (723x1024, 162K)

>I notice a lack of Trump caved posts
Definitely should not sign this faggot Neo Con bill.

No, we’d be getting taxed to death and importing tens of millions of third worlders a year.

Based and wallpilled

Well see you in Syria jew boy....

But not these guys

BTFO

Attached: 58fc244e7582a.jpg (615x960, 179K)

tqfh I'm tired of winning

Attached: DatVenis.png (811x884, 1.27M)

$23 bln = PAIN

I think hes gonna do it lads, the mad man is gonna declare a nation emergency and use the el chapo drug money to build a big beautiful border wall.

Attached: 1544733979279.jpg (637x376, 43K)

i want to give as few fucks as him when I grow up

>MFW he doesn't sign this or the Israel bill
>MFW Mr. Trump's wild ride continues

This is the best ruse cruise since MGS V!

Attached: 936.gif (480x270, 2.18M)

Attached: GAME OVER.jpg (2000x2667, 394K)

>guys maybe they won’t notice the same old shill D&C playbook if I call Trump a kike a few more times

H1-B visas are necessary
>you don't realize how few IT people there really are. Most of the Americans I work with are dumb as shit. I've had really good luck with poos in IT.

Attached: wackaflakka.png (677x653, 910K)

Does this mean the government is shutting back down?

>I love replacing american workers who can’t barley make $10 an hour with pajeets
Do you realize why white people are killing themselves? Fuck off

>replacing americans
wtf are you talking about? there just aren't enough Americans to do the job. too bad more Americans didn't go to school and learn a trade instead of bitching and moaning that their burger-flipping jobs.
>try being a hiring manager sometime
THERE AREN'T ENOUGH PEOPLE
>the wages for Americans is already incredibly high
>be me
>work in IT
>make over 100K to attend meeting from home
>manage poos
>get a white guy
>sucks ass and never shows up
>poos complete projects and are very communicative
>whites are entitled faggots whining about having to show up
>whites demand a support number to solve their problems
>poos figure it out themselves

Attached: Cosby.png (519x551, 277K)

I think we should just accept that immigration is good. Just judge people by their character not their race. I unironically know more non-whites who are redpilled than whites who are redpilled. Actually I know like 5 white people who are redpilled

>Does this mean the government is shutting back down?
No, it's not shutting down because the bill will be signed.

I got this shit on my shill feed, i don't even know whats happening anymore.

a.msn.com/r/2/BBTB5FD?m=en-us&ocid=News

Attached: signanddeclare.jpg (1139x740, 89K)

NATIONAL EMERGENCY NOW

Attached: nuking-israel.gif (642x292, 3.71M)

if this happens, then I will be shocked and impressed. I really didn't think he would before the election.

Found the retard.

this.
I can't believe tomorrow is the deadline. that ten days flew by.

>I think we should accept whites becoming a minority, our country may have become the most powerful nation thanks to Europeans. But brown people are so much better in my opinion. Who cares about being a minority, at least we get exotic culture
You sound like a kike

>Muh there aren’t enough jobs for americans to do
Who gives a shit, there aren’t enough jobs for Japanese people to do and they aren’t importing third world savages. I wish you boomerfucks would stop opening our borders for these people who hate our country.

Attached: 1810D6FB-F077-4186-8548-DB51499821F3.png (721x727, 425K)

This is probably more your speed.
youtube.com/watch?v=FFroMQlKiag&t=7s

fuck that piece of shit bill.

I guess companies will have to train their employees like they used to.

Get your salt jars boys, free flowing salt incoming.

Attached: shitgettinggood.png (600x434, 238K)

no wall will be built.

best-case he orders a few extra miles of fencing.

le big beautiful wall is reduce to a few miles of steel slats that will be stopped or torn down in short order. maga.

It would be cheaper to pay for tech training for americans than the h1 visas/chain migration /welfare

Attached: 7D2B328A-048B-44E0-9C81-AA9AB290C303.jpg (1024x595, 119K)

I'm all for another shutdown, so good news.
6 more years faggots. You going to keep gaslighting that entire time?

>Who gives a shit,
probably the people doing the jobs. I don't want to work 16 hour days just to always be behind. I don't think you understand how corporations operate.
>just work 24 hours a day, and never accomplish anything, comrade
>just hire morons and teach them everything even though if they had a high enough IQ they would already have the knowledge, comrade
don't get mad just because you're a pedo incel jerking it to cartoons in your mom's basement.

Attached: Helga.png (200x172, 51K)

Yeah this bill is utter trash. Totally neuters CBP and ICE and essentially expands Catch and Release, along with basically guaranteeing increased child trafficking since we won't be able to stop or detain literally anyone who shows up at the border with a kid.

I really hope that if there's any indication coming out of the White House that Trump will sign, it's to fake the Dims into getting smug before he hits them with another shutdown/national emergency.

you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink
>most people in IT that "go to training" use it as a vacation and learn nothing. I've seen this a hundred times.
the people that have the interest, motivation, and IQ will already know or figure it out without needing constant hand-holding.
>I'd much rather work with Poos (who act so incredibly respectful you would't believe it) than teach Howard for the 100th time how to create a Tomcat connection pool.

Attached: alg-paul-stanley-jpg.jpg (750x563, 33K)

At least he can get one

>no wall will be built
This is the new "Trump will be impeached".

>It would be cheaper to pay for tech training
if "training" worked than our education system would have produced a 100 million geniuses by the time they leave high-school

>don't get mad just because you're a pedo incel jerking it to cartoons in your mom's basement.
Literally projection, you know damn well that americans are starving to death while companies constantly give those jobs to pajeets. One positive about communist shitholes is that they don’t import people.

I >Thinking our screwed up demographics will make trump win in 2020
COPE

Attached: E7FD1674-C527-4DB9-84BA-C65AA61753CF.gif (540x603, 188K)

YESSSSS.

Never give in. Kill. Starve the niggers, kill them all.

Attached: karylin.png (194x222, 47K)

>americans are starving to death
oh lol. you're a troll. I see.

Attached: NowYouFuckedUp.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Mostly everyone I've met who were given an 'expensive education' seemed to be genuises, but only the ones who actually tried.

>thinking Democrats have a single candidate with any hope of winning 2020
>thinking that even if they were able to find a decent candidate they wouldn't be sabotaged by infighting
>COPE
My fucking sides.

Attached: 1549395248948.jpg (138x200, 11K)

>only the ones who actually tried
they would have been successful without the "education". you can't teach tenacity and curiosity.

>Thinking shitskins care who the democrats run

Attached: 4B5B22E5-9CBB-4FA2-8BC9-387BDABFDF18.gif (480x320, 211K)

>thinking they don't
Top wew. Please push Biden hard, the memes are going to be priceless.

Of course but without access to a good education, that tenacity and cuiosity is wasted. How many genius' have been discovered in the middle of nowhere, shoveling shit?

>that tenacity and cuiosity is wasted
not really. the internet is a thing, so traditional education is just welfare for old losers who pretend they know something special.

Some people are very unfortunate and need help finding the resources user. Help those ones at least, they'll be usefull one day.

>Some people are very unfortunate and need help finding the resources
that's not my fault or the fault of any other stranger. they need to work within their abilities and communities. they can't steal from others to better themselves. if you want to use your wealth to help them, then use your wealth to help them; don't steal from others to fund your pets.

Attached: WitchfinderGeneral.jpg (800x642, 70K)

I suppose you think all taxation is theft then, like the average filthy ancap faggot. Whatever man have fun killing yourself when you throw a tantrum because your billionaires are paying more tax and all your shit is subsidized.

No it's not. It's reality.
A wall is not a fence. Trump himself even acknowledged such (pic related).

The only option on the table is an extension of the pre-existing rusty scrap metal fencing that's been in place for decades. We're not getting a wall, nor are we getting any new construction. It's literally the same shit that we already have, just expanded to cover a small area that's currently unprotected.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-11 Donald J Trump on Twitter Jeb Bush just talked about my border proposal to bui (640x342, 40K)

They do though, who runs affects demographic vote % and turnout. I don't see who the DNC runs that will win independents and turn up minority turnout.

IF YOU DON'T WANT TRUMP TO SIGN THE FUNDING BILL GIMME A HELL YEAH

Attached: 12298441abd8d270fafa459cde1e576c.jpg (2048x1025, 128K)

>I suppose you think all taxation is theft then
taking my money by threat of imprisonment, slavery, or death is theft. yes.
>I worry about my family, you worry about yours. if you want to give your labor away to others, that's your prerogative.you don't have the right to force others to support your world-view.

Attached: tyler.jpg (462x353, 17K)

>your billionaires are paying more tax and all your shit is subsidized
you have gone full retard

Attached: Tailsichu.jpg (600x600, 48K)

twitter.com/RyanGirdusky/status/1096157115696246784

lol, look at this suburban mediocrity, look at his meanness and laugh.

Hey bub hehehe, did you know Israel is getting 38 billion in aid money? Meanwhile Zion Don can't even get 5 billion to protect your borders, Y I K E S hehehe. *cough* he's also signed the anti bds law, I wonder what that is....I gots no idea hehehe oh well.

no where did I put my freshly baked....OH THERE IT IS! HEHEHEHE

youtube.com/watch?v=hqlwhINUX6A

Attached: SPLAT.gif (539x519, 867K)

> your billionaires are paying more tax
Nigger what?

vote on the bill signing situation here
strawpoll.me/17430897/

Attached: 1518020411064.gif (645x645, 223K)

honkposting is lamer than janieposting

Hahaha this is amazing

I love every day of this presidency

Completely the opposite. Where the fuck do you work?

Also they smell like shit and are horrible at communication.

>meanness
youtube.com/watch?v=iJX0zXvrgmU

Attached: FairyLaugh.gif (200x200, 258K)

>Also they smell like shit and are horrible at communication.
never had an issue with scent, I work remote. they communication is great. they have accents but if you've ever spoken a foreign language or read books you can work past their accents. the hard part is when retarded americans use colloquialisms and expect them to understand "ballpark figure" or "that dog won't hunt". I already hate that form of communicating; it's like americans aren't just physically lazy, but also intellectually lazy.

Attached: EachManIsAGod.jpg (276x182, 6K)

Thank god

Thats what he's going to do, retard. He's gonna sign the bill only to avoid a shutdown and will declare a national emergency anyway.

Oh thank god. I don't know why I keep panicking, he always pulls a trump last moment.

Attached: 1549632346931.gif (478x266, 942K)

that bill is absolute cancer. I thought trump would know better than to trust any bill drafted by dems.

Is this older news or the most recent stuff?

>Most of the Americans I work with are dumb as shit. I've had really good luck with poos in IT.
-t. Poo here on H1-B
For those of you who don't already know, the worst thing that can happen to your company is a Poo in management/supervisory position who gets to hire. Everyone from then on will be poos, qualified or not.

Attached: quincy house.jpg (1439x1786, 209K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pSANTRnEBgg

I honestly have no idea anymore

Our military Is majority white and gun owners

Another rigged bill. It doesn't matter if Trump vetoes or not- the votes are there to override it. This is why he is signing and declaring an emergency on the border. The congress and senate sabotaged the bill like they always do because they have a huge vested interest in NOT getting that wall built on both sides of the isle. If the border problem is solved, it takes away a major election point that they have used as leverage on one another for decades now, and they don't want it taken away. There are other reasons, but you get the gist of it.

The path this set was inevitable, and it isn't going to be pretty.