A few questions from a friendly anarcho-communist

Oh, hello there Jow Forums. I am a leftist! But don't worry. I have not come here to discourse. I simply have a few questions that I don't have answers to and I hope that you can help me.
(Please don't post memes or "infographics". I'm simply trying to understand.)
My questions are as follows:
1. What is race/ehnicity, exactly? Is it genetics, the place that you were born, or a mix of the two? Or maybe it's a shared cultural heritage? Of what race would be a person born in outer space? If we collected genetic material from every person on the planet, and then created an artificial human on the basis of that genetic blueprint, what race would they be? Where do aliens place in your ideology, and would you purge them if they arrived on Earth?
2. What do you think needs to be done in order to achieve fascism/whatever you believe in? A revolution? A coup? How do you exactly create an ethnostate? And most of all, how do you ensure that you are racially pure?

These are my current questions. Please answer honestly, I am interested. If I'm going to be banned for this post, go for it.

Thank you.

Attached: 521777b70bdcc5003234462000632753c77de1fbc015d65e7ecc3d041ceca630.jpg (255x250, 15K)

Bump.

niggers *honk* my anus

Attached: 1550102692249.gif (511x512, 105K)

I will not respond to people like you from this point on, thank you for your understanding.

(Helicopters wirr in the distance)

Attached: BE1C95F2-E1C1-43C8-A95A-C6468CFC0502.jpg (960x716, 52K)

I do not understand what this "graph" is supposed to mean. If you could please add a horizontal scale, maybe I would understand.

Yet another bump.

It was a random image.

Communists don’t argue in good faith and aren’t worth talking to.

Pic realated

Attached: 5D6BCDE9-2788-4FB0-BE92-6FDE11F2B925.jpg (1024x620, 97K)

>bumping your own thread.
Lol nobody cares faggot

None of you have answered any of my questions.
And you're the one complaining we don't listen...

One more bump and I give up.

Suck dick then get anus cancer commie faggot

>1. What is race/ehnicity, exactly?
A group of people that are similar enough in regards to their genes and ancestry
>If we collected genetic material from every person on the planet, and then created an artificial human on the basis of that genetic blueprint, what race would they be?
American 56%er
>2. What do you think needs to be done in order to achieve fascism/whatever you believe in?
Either a coup d'etat or years of influence in mass media
>How do you exactly create an ethnostate?
You don't let everyone in, just small amounts of skilled people, let them mix and their genetic material will blend in eventually. Not that I would be against more mixing with Asians though
>And most of all, how do you ensure that you are racially pure?
You can't be sure. One drop rule never works because all of us have something there. Full on purity isn't that important, just don't make ugly mutts because someone told you the future is brown and beautiful and races need to die

The way I understand race/ethnicity is to look at other examples in nature, for example, red and black ant colonies. Nature over many cycles or generations within the ice ages created me and others like me. My mind functions much in the same way as the people who evolved from the same geographical circumstances. That same group will protect me from the other groups in nature. Nature is not some leftist who thinks everyone is equal. Nature will force you into a group and kill you if you are not careful.

Me personally, I’m saying you are incapable of listening.

There is no new information that could be presented that can overpower your Pavlovian responses.

You operate on conditioned emotions and responses, not facts and logic. Your thought process is to bend reality to fit predetermined conclusions, counter EVIDENCE is ignored and dismissed.

So I think the best course of action, for you, is anal cancer and death.

Attached: 9F22C2E3-C5A4-434B-83E6-CC7D79BC03A1.jpg (539x557, 30K)

Why do you leftypol subhumans want a white genocide?

Dude are you an idiot? What are you doing

why are communists neoliberal globalists that support white genoceide?

Attached: PraiseKek.jpg (515x387, 21K)

>communist

Kill self immediately

Race is a blood line. It is both present past and future.

we arent all fascist retards, bud

Attached: 1393229484455.jpg (1280x960, 168K)