I feel like giving up on women

I'm not an incel and I'm not "angry" about this, but I feel like pursuing women is not worth it. As men we're expected to expose ourselves to constant rejection and play a "numbers game" where we just get rejected constantly until one girl deigns to show some affection. This dynamic is so ingrained in women from MSM memes and dating apps, and their egos are so inflated, that it honestly feels like shit trying to interact with them. I'd love to have a nice healthy relationship but the pain involved with trying to meet women these days just doesnt feel worth it.

Attached: 54ae6a3b3db4c_-_elle-ryan-gosling-tinder-v.jpg (480x511, 23K)

>I'm not an incel and I'm not "angry" about this, but

but you kind of sound like one actually with your whole "women only exist to reject me because of their inflated egos and it's also the media's fault definitely not my own" bullshit

The pain of a lifetime of loneliness is infinitely worse than the pain of you having trouble with a couple women

Truthfully I'm not angry about it, just disappointed

And I say I'm not an incel because I'm approaching this from the angle that I have an understanding of the 'game', but dont think it's worth it, rather than that I don't understand how women work and am mad about it.

And that's why we need men feminism

>m approaching this from the angle that I have an understanding of the 'game',

My friend, you've severely misunderstood said rules of said game because you've pretty much just copied incel talking points.

what

Incel talking points are largely true, and the solution is to play the numbers game and expose yourself to constant rejection until you get lucky. Those are not mutually exclusive.

Self-reflect, maybe you are the problem?

Dating apps are for hookups, why do you use them to find a nice healthy relationship? You look under the rock and roaches come out, what do you expect?

>Dating apps are for hookups
Well over half of the girls who use dating apps don't even want to hook up. If at anything now because of the mass refusal to actually come face to face with the people they text with, they're for validation. A lot of which is pretty one sided.

Yea that's another thing

I'm engaging with all these girls, having these fun conversations that seem really promising, and then the majority just stop responding for no reason. Like I try not to be cynical but its hard when 99 times out of 100 its just a complete waste of time.

>As men we're expected to expose ourselves to constant rejection and play a "numbers game" where we just get rejected constantly until one girl deigns to show some affection.
You say this like a woman not instantly jumping on your dick when you ask them out is akin to being stabbed. Not everyone will like you, even less will like you enough to fuck you. Get over it.

You say this like women's behavior in western society is actually excusable.

The online dating process is indeed actually a waste of time. I mean sure there are occasionally fruits to be had in using it like with me for example I found this really mannish large fucking titty lesbo who is always down for casual sex and insists its nothing but casual but it took me years of waiting shit out and going through shitty girl drama till she popped up. And even then I probably could've found a much better person if I had just gone out to bars or attempted to expand my social circle.
Like nigga just go to a bar,don't bother with the nightmare that is Online dating, it's seriously like going to an all female prison and expecting to find a wife.

Erm...for a lot of women, they experience rejection and dealing with "numbers game" as well. Welcome to the 21st century! This is no longer the 1920's...
I think not viewing it as a game could be helpful.
And I agree, online dating sucks for most people of any gender.

really? I know a fairly unattractive female and she gets tons of matches

If you're even somewhat attractive you can always wait for a girl to come to you? I mean i was the one that messaged my bf first etc and now we've been together for 7.5 months and very happy. But it might not work as we're both 8's or 9's

>I'm not an incel and I'm not "angry" about this, but I feel like pursuing women is not worth it. As men we're expected to expose ourselves to constant rejection and play a "numbers game" where we just get rejected constantly until one girl deigns to show some affection
This is how I feel. I'm really not interested in exposing myself to rejection / humiliation so I keep my distance from women. If one ever comes along and things click and we both like each other? Sure I'll do it. I'm not going out of my way to try and start something it though, actually putting in energy to try and set something up seems like a total waste of time to me. I'll just keep chugging along on my own as I'm already used to.

Attached: 3516191_240.jpg (240x240, 11K)

Not him but matches don't really mean anything. It's all about how if the person ultimately pays out. And most guys fall pretty short. Like the amount of girls i've been with who have said they're impressed because I didn't try to rape them or anything on the first date is just a never ending supply of gold.

May I suggest something a bit more natural, a bit less stressful and easier?

Just talk to girls at the train station waiting for a train. If she shows interest, chat with her for a a stop or two, maybe get her number and hop off. If not no harm no foul, interactions over, trains gone, you're safe. It doesn't have to come across like a dude trying to chat up a chick, just a friendly ask of directions or hello and if she shows interest go a bit further.

Also you know women are easy to manipulate right? You've given them all this power like you're worried they are going to reject you when if you find decent girls you get to lead the interaction however and wherever you want.....not only are some places easy to meet girls but the powers in your hands too.

I understand what you're going through, that was like me age 17-22ish. It gets better with practice and it doesn't have to be a big deal or scary for either of you.

The magnitude of rejection that women face is nothing close to the same as men. In the first place, you're not expected to actually approach. When you're rejected, it's probably because of actual reasons , rather than simply that you're a seller in an overcrowded buyer's market.

Thanks for comiserating user.

Tbh matching with a cutie on tinder doesn't even feel good. Like she's just sitting there, waiting for you to entertain her. You better spit perfect game because one word or line of text that isn't perfectly crafted to deliver an emotional response means you're going to be ghosted. I mean she's got 100 other unread messages from dudes just waiting to dick her down, why bother with someone who isn't perfectly and perpetually entertaining.

What's that?? You actually managed to facilitate a good and entertaining conversation (probably without any valuable input or effort from her side, since she's not even trying) ? Oh well fuck you, she's actually just here for a self esteem boost and not interested in meeting up with anyone anyway. Better start spinning your wheels to perfectly entertain the next one.

Just fuck my shit up, honestly.

It isn't that it's scary, it's more that it's tiresome.

But I do like your point, that my overarching frame might be giving away some of my power. I am not exactly sure how to fix that though.