ITT: times Jow Forums was right

ITT: times Jow Forums was right

>Mollie Tibbetts
Tibbetts was an university of Iowa student who went missing after her jog one day.

>Pol's predictions
>She's dead
>It's a man and it was an illegal
It turned out it was a man who has overstayed his welcome and is currently pretending he cannot speak English to get sympathy out of the court
>She had corn stuck up her ass
Yup, that happened. They found anal tearing on her body. Postmortem
>Her father is going to cuck out to the killer
He did, on TV and at her funeral. He is quoted saying that Mexicans are just Iowans with better food, as he stood over the body of his daughter.

Attached: r2xhmy166qi11.jpg (1125x1465, 127K)

Only a genuine retard would hate every single person that looks like the person who committed a crime. You know that different people are not the same person, right?

user, I know, but he made a joke about loving Mexican food over the corpse of his daughter who was murdered, raped, and defiled by a spic. Maybe I'm just too far gone but that can't be normal.

oh yea the illegal guy who couldn't remember anything

Attached: 2.jpg (500x375, 123K)

I'll be honest, there is a particular authentic Mexican restaurant I go to i'd sacrifice my first-born as long as it never goes away

>she had corn stuck up her ass
this needs done more often to rape victims

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.png (258x245, 110K)

the cobbening is definitely a refreshing change.

Are you so blind you can't see a difference between hating everyone in a certain demographic personally and trying to minimize the potential of a certain demographic to cause harm by trying to hold people accountable to the laws we've agreed on?
And, for the record, I hate like 98% of our laws and feel pretty betrayed that I was born into them because our prior generations were dumb enough to make the wrong decisions; but 'we', or in this case all of our ancestors more likely, agreed to some set of rules, and if you want to flaunt them you have to be ready for those consequences.
I always have been, ignoring the 98% of laws that aren't worth following.

Only a genuine retard wouldnt learn anything fron this experience. Bro do you want open borders? Sounds like you want open borders. Trust me, pol and isreal are right, you dont want open borders.

Attached: 6409808740352000.png (615x426, 71K)

If my daughter were taken from the world I wouldn't even be talking but slamming my front door shut on reporters. WTF is wrong with people nowadays they want to use their own tragedy to get airtime on TV.

Attached: 4556171185487872.png (745x482, 85K)

She got what she deserved for being a traitor.

kek theres no proof the corn thing happened

But in this case it's multiple people with multiple crimes over multiple decades

Attached: cobbed.jpg (600x533, 99K)

There was a pic that user posted of mollie in a dressing room, i saw it only one time. Anyone know where that went?

Idiotic leftist cunt shills for the very thing that killed her stupid ass

Attached: 79.jpg (706x471, 164K)

>looks
I swear to god the left are the most low IQ racists I have ever seen and they cope with it by projecting it on to other people. we are discussing the status of ILLEGAL persons(nothing to do with race) and (You) are the first person to bring up LOOKS. swallow this redpill faggot: you can't stop thinking about race because you are a low IQ RACIST

Attached: IMG_3432.jpg (500x548, 47K)

>my kid died
>ban guns
>Oh wait it was a spic that killed them?
>hugs not hate we are all americans but some of us are cool black hispanic people with better food than lame old white people amirite my fellow "whites"?

Are you saying an user had nudes of Tibbetts?

And these people will drag you and your kids to the same altar for the slaughter unless you're prepared

Ban Corncobs!!!

Im saying i saw a pic of her in a dressing room taking a selfie. And it was posted on here. Is the corn in the ass really true?

There isn't proof, but it's touted around as fact. Until they unseal the record we won't know 100%.

It's posted everywhere and accepted as fact at the University. I don't know much else other than laws here prevent the release of certain things when it comes to crimes and autopsy

>cortez screaming about crazy bullshit every day
>booker running for president trying to ban guns and meat

The reality is the left thought that John Kerry or some other liberal fag white man would be eternal president once we had enough shitskins, or that based black college professors like Obama (YAAS KANG SLAY) with empowered white single moms who got blacked up and still managed to not starve (not mentioned- Obama's grandparents having to support their retard daughter's terrible decisions in order to not have their only child starve)

Instead they get mentally retarded nutjobs like Kamala Harris who wants to ban ICE (oh but she wants to cut "the middle class's" taxes!) and other crazy bullshit

Next 10 years will be the best years of your life, you're going to watch the left implode into a shitflinging zoo of mentally retarded brown people and communists in real time and someone as bombastic and abrasive as Trump will win re-election merely by not being the other guy.

Their goal is the racial transformation of the US via #mass immigration.

Ultimately to displace, dispossess and subjugate the historic White english speaking peoples of The United States.

No, but the spic cornholed her

Words cannot express how pissed off I am about this.
ANd look how far along they've come!

It's not even about whether they urge everyone to love the spics or getting angry telling every white man in the county to go find a Mexican and lynch them, if I experienced such a traumatic event, I wouldn't give a flying fuck about talking to the news i'd be concentrating on the grieving process. Does no one want privacy anymore?

The parents immediately fucked off back to California, the only thing those crazy fucks care about is backpats on the internet for being brave and strong enough to defend brown ppl even though they murdered their daughter.

Read about Amy Biehl, a similar incident. These people live and die on this social cocksucking they get from fellow liberals.

It is worse than that. Everything is fucked not because of some grand 100 step plan to global domination, but because liberals think that they'll be in charge when minorities are the majority.

Bush was basically a connecticut progressive, so his plan was to "make all hispanics into republicans" and by flooding the southwest with hispanics, make the southwest republican forever (how was that supposed to be useful? The western states were ALREADY republican). And in doing so Bush would also get cheap labor for his friends.

And so these dumb white people and jews in charge thought they'd be the kings of shit mountain with all the non-whites serving them and voting for them. Al Sharpton was a joke and blacks weren't numerous enough to put him in charge. But then Obama ran, and blacks turned out in the primaries and put him in the nomination. But they were okay with it because he "acted white". But then along comes Booker and Harris and Cortez. They never thought that shitskinnery was a spiral downwards into crazy bullshit, that the shitskins who tasted power would want more.

So this is the future. Not a truly grand plan to conquer the world, but stupid fucks wanting cheap labor and votes and it blowing up in their faces when the non-whites decide to vote for their own candidates over the establishment's white candidates.

To be honest, it wouldn't be bad if it was only her who was like this, and her parents were normal. Once I saw her father I was straight up done caring.

COBBED

"Today, we need to turn the page. We're at the end of a long ordeal," he said. "But we need to turn toward life — Mollie's life — because Mollie is nobody's victim. Mollie is my hero."
his daughter got brutally murdered and this is his reaction. where is his empathy? where is his righteous indignation? where is his paternalism? nobodys victim? it makes me retrospectively furious for mollie that her father is so disrespectful and so unphazed by the death of his daughter in the face of the social community. who the fuck cares about virtue signalling when your only daughter was just taken from you? psychopaths, all of them...

Fuck spics and fuck Iowa

You deserve it, burgers

You think this was bad? The case of Amy Beihl in South Africa is much more insufferable.

user, she was a 21 year old girl. 21 year old girls have no original thoughts. They're products of what the media tells them. It wasn't too late for her.

Ok kike

This corn up the arse reminds me of all those photos i saw on bestgore...

Ooh brings me back to the good ol' days.. where people still shoved foreign objects in their rape trophies.

Hasn’t adopted the killers brother or something. He’s s fucking cunt and so was she and do is the rapist.

>when minorities are the majority.
but then they'll be the majority, won't they? Don't spend you're life saying 'fuck minorities' just because you're a rich minority, that could go all kinds of wrong.

Something like that. Some beaners had to skip town or get deported so they took off and abandoned their 16 yr old beaner son. Tibbets family took him in and now a spic is sleeping in her room.
Toll status; still not paid.

It's unclear what you're trying to say