Isn't this illegal? Should it be reported?

Isn't this illegal? Should it be reported?

Attached: 2.png (498x614, 300K)

I don't think this is discrimination. He isn't saying they will only hire LGBT/POC. If they did then you have a case.

"Straight white male candidates especially encouraged to apply."
But would the media be okay with that? Would SJWs be okay with that? And if not, why shouldn't we throw a tantrum about this?

Sort of. Same loophole as big tittied girls for Hooters.

they would be ok with it though

I don't think so. He's not saying straight people can't apply. But when you think about it, obviously the gay niggers will go to the top of the pile. So he's clearly discriminating. I don't know how you prove that and make a legal case though.

You could report him When Tyrone shows up with a stolen bike

What is illegal about it? Discrimination? You can hire whoever you want.

The "idea" is that every other business on Earth discriminates against poc/lgtbqp folx, so that this bike coffee place is saying they encourage these people to apply. But it is really close to discrimination, but you couldn't prove it.

No, they wouldn't. They would eviscerate this guy for being a bigoted racist even though what he's doing right now is obvious discrimination.

Report it either way, not to FB, to local employment board

>Be me
>Serious damage to the sprockets while on vacation in Minneapolis
>All my tools are back in the U.P.
>Saatana
>Find closest bike shop
>Lispy mechanic says, "I'll fix it in an hour, sugar."
>Mull about the shop
>Drink gay ass latte because they didn't have proper black coffee
>Hear a scream and tools drop on the floor
>My mechanic goes running out the door crying
>Owner comes up to me
>Wipes jizz of his chin
>"Sorry sweetheart, he had a medical emergency."
>"What happened," I ask
>"He broke a nail."
>Perkele
>Grab my bike, toss it on the Jeep and never go back to Minnesota
>Leave 1 star Yelp review
>Get arrested for hate crime.
mfw

Attached: ralph.png (500x375, 198K)

UNLAWFUL EMPLOYMENT PRACTICES

SEC. 2000e-2. [Section 703]

(a) Employer practices

It shall be an unlawful employment practice for an employer -

(1) to fail or refuse to hire or to discharge any individual, or otherwise to discriminate against any individual with respect to his compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, because of such individual’s race, color, religion, sex, or national origin; or

(2) to limit, segregate, or classify his employees or applicants for employment in any way which would deprive or tend to deprive any individual of employment opportunities or otherwise adversely affect his status as an employee, because of such individual’s race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.

What law could that possibly break? I don’t want you to state some law you THINK exists. Find the law that that post is breaking and then we will continue this discussion.
I’ll wait

The media are not the law. They'll kick up a stink and get you shut down but it wont be because you broke the law.

wanted fag with wrench.

Not in the land of the free, goy

Pretty clearly violates the civil rights act. I'm guessing that's illegal, correct me if I'm wrong.

Based Finn

Title vii you moron

This applies to businesses with more than 25 workers, mom and pop shops can be selective, especially if it pertains to the "theme" of the establishment. For example, hiring chinese for your chinese restaurant in the name of authenticity.

see It's illegal AND it's something that the media would throw a tantrum about if it was about straight white men, so let's throw a tantrum

I'm a UBI certified mechanic and wheelbuilder. Been an avid rider for 30 years.
Had to stop doing bike work, group rides, racing and hanging out with other cyclists because for some unknown reason they are all 100% SJW fags to the extreme.

Not even American, but Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964

why would you want to hire a shitty bike mechanic

Only half. Mom's side is swishy Danish. She makes good pasties, though.

Who cares. What non fag would want to work there anyways

What law could that even be breaking? They're not saying "only shit skins and fags apply." The company is only stating that they are welcome.

>It's illegal
As the other guy said, the wording is "especially encouraged to apply" not "only".

>(b) The term “employer” means a person engaged in an industry affecting commerce who has fifteen or more employees for each working day in each of twenty or more calendar weeks in the current or preceding calendar year
Damn he's right, the gay niggers win this one

Would "White/straight people encourage to apply" be OK?

If it doesnt pass the flip test then its racist bullshit

This, it's really no different than saying, "applicants with strong experience in Hamster Breeding highly encouraged to apply."

It's not a violation of the civil rights act to ENCOURAGE certain groups to apply. It's only illegal if they discriminate against you for not being one of those groups. Theoretically they're opening themselves to a lot of liability by doing this. If you applied and didn't get hired, you would have a strong argument in court that you were illegally discriminated against. But that's the key. You need to have standing in order to take them to court. You can't just bitch about it on the internet.

Why can’t Canadians read? It says you can’t refuse to hire someone because they are black. It doesn’t say anything about preferred applicants.
My boss doesn’t hire Mexicans. Never has and never will. That is his preference and there’s nothing anyone can do about it. You might be confused by this, because you’re dumb. As long as he never says “I won’t hire you because you’re a filthy taco nigger”. No laws are broken.
This is the other side of it. People can have preferences. Nowhere in what you posted does it say you can’t state a preference. It doesn’t say you’re breaking the law to hire a preferred person. My sister works for a large company and the hiring manager for five years has only hired blacks. It happens.
All that law says is you can’t TELL someone you’re not hiring them because they are a turbo nigger faggot.

>my doctor says I need to be on light duty, I had all the skin on my arm removed for my neo-phallus surgery

Skin grafts generally come from the thigh.

So you can’t find any laws it’s breaking, you’re just supposing. Absolutely worthless post. Throw a tantrum. Nobody will know but your mom.
It doesn’t violate that at all. That says you can’t TELL someone you’re not hiring them for being a nigger faggot. It says absolutely nothing about preferred candidates.

Non-profit.. so you want a slave?
A "POC" slave?

yeah.. but maybe next time massa, I'm not the jannie. I don't work for free

>That says you can’t TELL someone you
No, that's not what it says at all, you stupid fuck. It is illegal to not hire someone based on race/sex/etc. It doesn't fucking say anything about what you tell them. Shut the fuck up stupid fucking nigger kike.

Attached: phal.jpg (1536x1219, 125K)

(you)

Attached: phal2.png (986x475, 489K)

*sigh*
All the dumb in here is making me loose faith in people.
What non profit means in this capacity is that after all employees are paid and the companies bills are met, the owner doesn’t keep the profits.
It could be profit sharing, but most likely (considering the location) the overage gets donated to a charity. Every one who works there still gets a paycheck.

>giant leg graft
I said generally. I guess they didn't have enough skin.
Or maybe it's for different types of grafts, who knows.

It doesn't. CRA is a federal law. This would be handled under state law.
Equal protection is also not implicated since the actor is not a state actor.

>folx
neck yourself

Attached: 1549568364223.jpg (960x540, 41K)

So......do applicants report their race and sexuality on the application form or is this asked at interview?

How about "persons who can do the job are encouraged to apply"?

Madness
Madness

It’s not breaking the law. You don’t know what discrimination is. Let me give examples.
You want an apartment and come to see me, a leading agent. You ask me where the blacks are so you can pick an apartment away from there. You discriminated. You ask where the children live so you can avoid/ prey on them. You discriminated against single mothers and probably blacks again. I tell you that you won’t fit in and you should check out a nicer neighborhood. I discriminated against you.
BASICALLY you can only judge someone by their income here in America. Income, debts, and convictions within the last 7 years unless they were violent.

Sorry bout your black sister.

Fuck you’re dumb. That’s EXACTLY what it says. Because to actually commit a crime, you have to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt. If you tried to sue anyone over this Facebook post, you’d be laughed out of the building.
Nowhere in that post does it say they won’t hire straight white people. That is what it would have to say to break the law. You’re just dumb and illiterate.

You would be okay legally speaking, but you'd get a bunch of lefties bitching and complaining.

Sexual orientation is not a protected class.

1. Apply for job

2. Don't get hired

3. Sue business, use that advertisement as evidence

4. Profit

I encourage lots of people to apply, every one will have the right to not just sue, but also report the business for discrimination.

The real question in that example is whether clients can get into shit for discrimination. If I walked up to you to find me an apartment and I blurted out "Can you find me one away from all the niggers?" what would happen?

What nigger? She’s worked there before the she-boon was hired. My sister has complained to corporate because she hires people because they are black. Most of them don’t have the qualifications to do the job. Their only qualification is being black. She’s about to quit because of all the dumb that works there now. Corporate doesn’t want a raycis lawsuit, so they won’t do anything about it.

It is Minnesota, a more accurate thing would be.
>Hipster mechanic with a man bun weighing a total of 110 lbs takes your bike to the back.
>He scorns you for not having any pro-LGBTQAAIP stickers on your bike.
>You order a 10$ cup of folders coffee and onions milk.
>After 3 hours he comes out and says sorry he cannot fix your bike because he is not strong enough to unscrew the nut.
>Gives you your bike back with a rainbow sticker and sanders sticker
>"Your welcome bro"
>That will be 90$

Attached: Crack Stacks.jpg (1200x801, 178K)

yeah but there are always 1000 loopholes for this kind of things, which is why there are no ugly models and there are big tiddies at hooters etc

I don't see how they could argue a mechanic's position but that's why they just "encourage" some people to apply.

Proving discrimination happened is exceptionally difficult in practice (for good reason).

Not federally, but a lot of states have passed legislation making it so.

Still free speech. Nothing would happen unless you got beat down by the niggers who heard you.

Bike mechanic, really???

maybe if they didn't act like mentally deranged perverts they would do better in the interview

Similar here.
I am a super environmentalist. I want green energy, I want us to not burn this amazing petrol chemical that can be used for so many things. I want farming practices that are safe for the environment and do not produce ocean dead zones. I am also a realist in these beliefs and do not want to "destroy factory farming," rather regulate the pollution, ect. But every god damn environmentalist group is a SJW LBGTQAAIP2 group, and every one of them that fund raises always passes money up to a parent company that uses it for whatever.
I worked for a company in MN called Clean Water Action. Their goal was to clean up superfund toxic waste sites. However, all the money they raised when up the chain and almost all of it was used for Betty McCollum's and Keith Ellison's campaign as well as pro-abortion campaigns. So I raged quit so hard.
It was like a foreign concept to them that I was Christian, conservative, and pro gun but also liked trees and nature.

Attached: 25547363623464.png (373x377, 343K)

Twin cities don't count as Minnesota anymore. Actually almost every city above 15000 is pozzed now nvm.

Based and Yooperpilled

>You ask where the children live so you can avoid/ prey on them. You discriminated against single mothers and probably blacks again
lmao kys

Freedom of association.
I want to go to an all white bike shop.

There are 2 bike shops that are a few blocks from where that picture is, one is the Cedar Riverside location of The Hub, the other is the Cedar Riverside location of Freewheel. Both of them have only ever had white employees all the times I have been inside

I can only imagine how fucked it is now.
When I was at the UMN like a decade ago, I was asked by another student that I had hung out with a bunch what I was doing that weekend. I said I was planning on going to the range and asked if he wanted to come. He got visible shaking and stopped talking to me. This was a person I thought was a normal guy.

>You can hire whoever you want.
Uhh no. Last time I checked this isn't how it works. It should be, but it's not.

As if some niggerfaggot can work with their hands.

Why I would never take my bike to Venture North. The thread.

>coffee and bikes
wow, great concept. do they serve some avocado sandwiches too?

So, no straight white males

also: that black lives matter sign in the window

This is in north MPLS, literally have the buildings/houses/yards have BLM signs there. A lot also have 'all are welcome here' rainbow signs.

>hire a nigger
>client bikes all gone within 24 hours
>w-we'll never know what the real reason behind this is!

Oh and don't even look at the facebook profile of the guy that posted this. His bio says "FUCK DONALD TRUMP" and that's all it says. Nothing about him, just FUCK DONALD TRUMP

>flag
>post
Democrats being racist white bigots again, like always

How is this legal?

This. I see a lot of job offers that request "feminists" or people with "gender perspective". Pretty weird. I'm pretty sure it's mostly retards in human resources.

based subhuman insectoid

Attached: china baby not anymore.webm (482x434, 2.76M)

So is it a straight white liberal bike repair shop that wants SJW points by hiring nigger faggots, or is it a bunch of nigger faggots that want to be surrounded by more nigger faggots?

If the most interesting thing about you is your well accepted popular opposition to the President, you are barely human.

Realtor here, I’d be obligated to refuse you’re request under fair housing laws(plus most wouldn’t work with you because as long as the check clears who cares what color anyone is). You could however look up crime statistics and ask me not to show you any properties in certain areas or visit the area to scope it out and decide if it’s what you want.

Yeah should be reported but it looks relatively harmless. Just start up your own bike shop and use the exact same words but just change LGBT to Nazis and Kikestompers.

jfc imagine being this fragile.

someone should reply and pretend to be offended that he's implying black people are lazy and need to be encouraged to work

>qualified bike mechanic
>any man with sockets and wrenches
so󠠭y

Attached: 1536722173325.jpg (310x310, 30K)

Strong point

They should rename the shop, Nigger AIDS Venture North

A black person or a Tranny (both?) would be the last person in the world you'd want working on your bike.

Who fucking cares as long as white men get the option of only hiring white men.

...... Oh wait .....

take your bike into a gay ass cafe like that and you deserve whatever comes next

They’ll probably get some cuts and scratches and infect everyone working there with the aids anyway because that’s what homos do

I do not think it is technically illegal but yes it should be reported and if you have more info on them you could maybe file a civil lawsuit. Even if you don't win you can dissuade such behavior.

>w-w-what if things were the OTHER way around??!!
>imagine the outrage
Who gives a fuck