Éire/pol/ - Look at me. I'm OP now Edition

Unpopular Brexit opinions welcome
Links inbound soon.

Attached: Irish Brigade.png (999x600, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalparty.ie/join/
irexitfreedom.ie/join
pastebin.com/XEENGRuM
pastebin.com/TmqAktTH
pastebin.com/FAVjz8RR
theliberal.ie
theburkean.ie/
redpill.ie/
youtube.com/channel/UCS2D4DG9eXBjSBPKbnlQ3bA
youtube.com/channel/UC76l7zXK7ORjWu35sTlna0A
youtube.com/channel/UCgzyycFR6PEv-B90rAiFsQg
youtube.com/channel/UCT9D87j5W7PtE7NHOR5DUOQ
youtube.com/channel/UCXMKJkrhB1Bgw8xRaRpEa3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=HsTACGVoNLw
youtube.com/watch?v=z6o_zpb2N44
youtube.com/watch?v=JoR8izwksDQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CZn721uOWLM
youtube.com/watch?v=fSPIqOWrTGU
twitter.com/john_mcguirk/status/1095998823799902208
irexitfreedom.ie/principles/#1531199646434-b2fe3a35-910a
renuaireland.com/policies/
nationalparty.ie/about/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Join National Party: nationalparty.ie/join/
Join Irexit Freedom: irexitfreedom.ie/join

>Learn Irish ¦ Foghlaim Gaeilge:
pastebin.com/XEENGRuM
>Youtube channels of note ¦ Cainéil Youtube Chéimiúla:
pastebin.com/TmqAktTH
>Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill ¦ Cuntais Twitter le leanúint:
pastebin.com/FAVjz8RR

Alt-Media:
>The Liberal.
theliberal.ie
>The Burkean.
theburkean.ie/
>Redpill.ie
redpill.ie/

Youtube Channels:
>Gemma O' Doherty
youtube.com/channel/UCS2D4DG9eXBjSBPKbnlQ3bA
>Grand Torino
youtube.com/channel/UC76l7zXK7ORjWu35sTlna0A
>orlared
youtube.com/channel/UCgzyycFR6PEv-B90rAiFsQg
>Computing Forever.
youtube.com/channel/UCT9D87j5W7PtE7NHOR5DUOQ
>Parse The Noise.
youtube.com/channel/UCXMKJkrhB1Bgw8xRaRpEa3Q
Éire Jow Forums board:
>/eirepol/ on Infinity Chan.

Attached: 1550094193315.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

Digita confirma

ESSKEETIT

Bump

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I LOVE Irish music !!!!
U guys so cool !!!

I don't know what to make of that
It's like Kpop Kerry
downloaded

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=z6o_zpb2N44

For the Frogs:
youtube.com/watch?v=JoR8izwksDQ

reveal flag pls

Any you lads notice a big push for Tommy Robinson in the past few days? Looks like he might be involved in an upcoming election. Also he's controlled opposition
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CZn721uOWLM

OH TOMMY TOMMY

TOMMYTOMMYTOMMYTOMMY ROBINSTEIN

I hope brits will get through with it so that they stop holding us back. But I'm afraid that they will wise up and that european conservatives will welcome them back.

no

Theresa May is my secret waifu

Attached: Theresa-May-gormless_22.jpg (1180x700, 248K)

B U M P

Attached: 1547694030850.jpg (722x744, 80K)

Attached: 1548884400302.png (600x632, 362K)

I thought that vid was from the 80's
im a fan

pic related

Attached: 480544_321118374660740_699913854_n.jpg (960x960, 81K)

Haha nice 1

oh darling

Attached: 31bbe16c22c8840b4a68809aff1ee5c8.jpg (450x685, 86K)

Wishing a happy Valentines Day to Aofie and Sharjami. He's eating her pale ginger twat right about now...pussy juice all over his bald shiny head.

Attached: Storyful (2).jpg (826x726, 117K)

I'm in an Irish thread with Irish people

Shout out to all my Storyful niggas

Attached: storyful.jpg (1138x470, 80K)

digits have confirmed this

Attached: 1545440158693.png (546x1080, 245K)

legs to die for

Attached: a8460dc588c2e31861a180e0c960c1e7.jpg (470x977, 81K)

bump

we are growing stronger

Attached: Recruit.jpg (571x512, 81K)

Theresa the Tanked Engine
youtube.com/watch?v=fSPIqOWrTGU

Imagine May just pissing herself right there and filling her own welly up with her own warm piss as it trickled down her leg

I vote YES

Attached: May-orgasm.jpg (1520x1013, 173K)

Fuck off, yank.

Gonna go on holiday to Ireland, I won’t get hate coz I’m English will I?

We are trying to keep this place secret you daft cunt

No.

The smell

lad just stop with that melissa account

its cancer

Do most people not care nowadays?

Dublin has gotten so depressingly cosmopolitan. The very same as every other European city, we have sacrificed our culture and identity for shite foreign food and iPhones. I don't understand how the normies can be oblivious to it all. It makes my fucking blood boil

What's the story with this right wing movement. My political views are as follows

>Low taxes
>The homelessness crisis is one big meme.
>Fuck Sinn Fein
>Fuck "free" handouts
>Pro-abortion
>Pro gay marriage

Am I best to just stick to the usual parties? What does this new party actually want?

No they don't

OP, this flag is confusing me, what is it? am i retarded?

Attached: zyong.jpg (600x600, 39K)

>Muh super sekrit club
You realise that Jow Forums is one of the most visited websites on the entire internet, right? Even storyful are here taking notes. Cop the fuck on.

Most people never cared. We've always had a sizeable English immigrant community in Ireland. They were our number one immigrant group until very recently and in modern times they're a (mostly) harmless bunch. We'd be well used to you.

The worst you'd ever get is friendly banter about whatever the Anglo-Irish issue of the day is, i.e. Brexit at the moment.

Try redddit mate

I'd be clutching my pearls alongside you if we ever had any "cuisine" of note.

You sound like you'd be at home in the right wing of Fine Gael.

Ditto for Fianna Fáil back when the boomtimes were getting even boomer but they're larping as social democrats these days, presumably to take the wind out of the shinners' sails.

k.i.s.s.

Attached: fixt.jpg (544x308, 27K)

Since we already stole your flag design I wanted to steal the colours too
Blue is democratic and red is royal? Right?

Is the idea to be one of those faggots who runs and gets 45 votes? Genuinely curious.

I only added in pro-abortion and pro-gay marriage because I see John Waters being pushed as one of the main guys. Saw some shite about the "elites" pushing for abortion. I don't actually care like; I voted for abortion and gay marriage - I hated the people who campaigned for them, but equally I hated the groups who campaigned against them.

I don't claim our food was ever anything to be proud of. What I'm saying is that the only thing that we got in exchange for all of this immigration was foreign food which certainly wasn't worth.

No harm to get a few of our agents into the big parties

Tommy Robinson loves Jews, lmao at anyone who defends him

Back to plebbiit/your antifa group chat

Blue is for democracy
White is for the nobility
Red is for the blood shed to reach balance between the tree

Attached: (toi).png (1280x720, 330K)

What is your justification for killing babies?

Fuck off back to reddddit and never come back
And kys

If you go with any of the main parties:
>Low taxes
You'll be getting more and more tax as the country falls apart.
Nobody is going to do anything about it anyway
>Fuck Sinn Fein
They fucked themselves
>Fuck "free" handouts
The main parties handed them out in the first place
>Pro-abortion
In Primary school sex ed?
>Pro gay marriage
To be shilled in schools?

If you're capable of a big picture outlook, jewgle what demographics are and why they matter.

Sounds like FG, but they won't give you low taxes, I'd hardly call giving nearly half your wage when you earn over 35,000 low. Though they'll pretend they'll keep taxes low, however the rest of them all have the same tax policy, except some of the left wing parties want "tax the rich" a bit more, so most people have no choice with a tax change desu.
Again FG will pretend they don't give out gibs in the run up to May, particularly to their working class vote, but they will keep giving them out.
Irexit may be more suitable to your beliefs but I doubt they're that in favour of abortion or gay marriage either. Maybe Renua if those aren't sticking points. Though if you're not a nationalist you're wasting your time, just stick with the globalist parties in the Dail.

Attached: 1540496443341.png (768x432, 599K)

Ah, at least we didn't copy it exactly then
that would be hideous

Attached: Ireland as a frog flag.png (360x180, 752)

Show me an Irishman who never relishes a kebab, Indian, Chinese or a pizza after a night out and I'll show you a liar. The spice bag is a fucking local delicacy at this stage 2bh.

>I don't claim our food was ever anything to be proud of

Well done for getting things even more arse about face. Our food has always been great. Irish produce is globally renowned and we produce enough of it to feed the island seven times over. It's only our cuisine, beyond some peasant dishes, which is non-existent.

>our

Fuck off you embarrassing faggot.

I'd actually probably be willing to vote for you if I knew what you were about.

You kill yourself you fucking faggot.

Cheers. Will abortion/gay marriage be live issues for the party? I'd see both of those as a complete waste of time, that deed is done, there's no changing it. I'd view tax and immigration as far more pertinent issues

Yeah it could be worst, you could have green for greed, orange for being exuberantly irrelevant and white because that's what you think you are.

I would had ask where the potatoe is but that would be mean, or maybe you're not trying to poke fun at me and i'm over reacting, who know?

Attached: TFW no potatoes.jpg (396x403, 34K)

Show me an Irishman who can't make a kebab(disgusting animal), Indian (out of a packet), Chinese (need mo' MSG), Pizza(that's european).

Ahahahaha okay Pierre worry about your country literally turning into northern Algeria you faggots can't even successfully protest and your government is the most Jew infested below Israel

>Low taxes
> You'll be getting more and more tax as the country falls apart.
Honestly I'd probably vote for the party with the lowest taxes no matter what

>Nobody is going to do anything about it anyway
Nothing needs to be done. It's a media creation

>Fuck Sinn Fein
>They fucked themselves
>Fuck "free" handouts
>The main parties handed them out in the first place
I think Sinn Fein are cancer.

>Pro-abortion
>In Primary school sex ed?
I don't care. I don't have a problem with abortion.

>Pro gay marriage
>To be shilled in schools?
Again, who cares. Nobody is going to become a faggot who isn't one already.

Abortion limitation is a realistic expectation, most people want at least the minimum like pain relief for the child.
Stopping gay pushing in schools is a fair proposal too, a lot of parents are against it.
Tax and immigration are the most pressing though, atm.

Could have had blue for your balls
Red for the new Blood in the country
and white for your battle standard
or maybe im over reacting

Jeb McGuirk has fucking lost the plot lads.
twitter.com/john_mcguirk/status/1095998823799902208
And now he's gone after Justin Barrett too after he brought him up with his picture in the pub with big abortion pusher and senator Catherine Noone .
>Will abortion/gay marriage be live issues for the party? I'd see both of those as a complete waste of time, that deed is done, there's no changing it. I'd view tax and immigration as far more pertinent issues
Looking at it Irexit don't mention abortion and gay marriage in their principles at all, so they'd possibly be the closest to your beliefs.
irexitfreedom.ie/principles/#1531199646434-b2fe3a35-910a
After that pro life is a big sticking point for Renua/NP but I'll give you a link to their policies anyway.
renuaireland.com/policies/
nationalparty.ie/about/

Attached: JEB McCuck.png (694x906, 167K)

>Pizza(that's european).
>implying Italy isn't a foreign country

That aside, what's your point? That the existence of boil in the bag rice means that we should all be having an autistic freakout about "cosmopolitan Dublin" like yourself? Complete non-sequitur.

>potatoe
*potato*

>Tax
The NP is for cutting tax, especially for working families
>Main parties
They're all cancerous tumours
>Education doesn't do anything to young people
ok

So you did try to take the piss on me then, eh?

>you faggots can't even successfully protest

Yet we did, when was the last time you did something, potatonigger?

> your government is the most Jew infested below Israel

>He don't know about Germany
>He don't know kikes shit is pushed hard in France since it's the most antisemitic European country

>your you and your

You can't even speak propah' English mate, but i guess you're not too much of a faggot to copy the flag of a faggot country.

Go back to irrelevance and making single malt that taste like bad moonshine, Alastar.

Attached: 1549071115550.jpg (480x476, 21K)

I'm pointing out you can't justify mass immigration by saying people eat kebabs once a month
>european
The EU has free movement, unless you want to toss the country in complete disarray that hole will have to be plugged carefully, fake refugees and people on work visas for takeaways is a fairly simple problem.

>"I'm 1/321647 Irish Mutt join the game"

Attached: 1549150696776.jpg (735x541, 35K)

I'm not trying to be a cunt, but 66.4% voted for it. I really think you'd be wasting your time and it would turn off more voters than anything else. Some other poster mentioned demographics, that 66.4% are the ones who are going to be voting moving forward. A sizeable percentage of the no vote will die off in the not so distant future.

Is gay pushing in schools a real thing?

The point is that there remains nothing Irish about Dublin and the only thing we have to show for it is processed foreign shite

The whole cutting tax for "working families" is a meme. At present what are usually called working families contribute fuck all and are a net cost to the exchequer. The top 1% of earners in Ireland payed 25% of the total tax take and essentially the top 20% pay for everything.

Uh, i guess i missunderstood your statement for banter, my apologies.

Attached: k h a z a r.jpg (429x504, 58K)

Like again, I don't have a problem with abortion so I don't see the need to hide facts about it.

And who is really going to declare themselves as gay because they read about it in school. That's not how it works.

Children are very impressionable. I don't recall the exact figure but following introduction of teaching about transgenders into schools in Britain the rates declaring themselves transgender skyrocketed by a few thousand percent.

"In cases of rape, incest and fatal foetal abnormalities"
That was repeated day and night until the polls eventually went up.

>gay pushing
pic related

Look at the 7 point plan Hungary just unveiled and say thats a bad idea
also,most people just plateau on the wages they get after a certain point, itmeans people are having smaller and smaller families, leading to population replacement and that costs a metric fucktonne of cash, its the worst case of kicking the can down the road you can commit.

You are a product of your environment

Attached: coming to a school near you.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

whiter than you akmed

>I'm pointing out you can't justify mass immigration by saying people eat kebabs once a month

Nice strawman, but I never justified shit. I just called you a pansy for getting yourself in a tizzy over a few chinkers in the city centre.

>The EU has free movement, unless you want to toss the country in complete disarray that hole will have to be plugged carefully, fake refugees and people on work visas for takeaways is a fairly simple problem.

We're not in the Schengen Zone you dope. You can't just wander in here as a non-EU citizen just because you've a visa for or are legally resident in another EU country.

Free Movement of Workers is a privilege of EU citizenship and applies to, well, workers (clue is in the name) not refugees.

Learn the difference between Schengen and FMW and then try to autistically spaz out about real things if you can manage it.

Surely that was something that was always there though, they just hadn't a name for it. Any professional will tell you off the record that transgenderism is just mental illness.

Why not just let the fag live as a fag instead of trying to deprive him of the knowledge to realise he's a fag.

I'll agree to disagree, but I think you're in denial. I'm trying to be constructive here, I really think pushing the abortion fight is a waste of time and will do more harm than good.

>The point is that there remains nothing Irish about Dublin and the only thing we have to show for it is processed foreign shite

Hyperbolic nonsense. The only cities in the world who don't have a few Starbucks or McDonalds are communist or third world shitholes.

I'll be generous and assume you're not such a quisling to want that for our country.

lmao Brits can't handle the bants

Attached: Brits_Cant_Handle_Bants.jpg (763x280, 44K)

>Free Movement
You're conflating 2 different points I made.
>few chinks
I know girls who have been gang raped by "indians"
a 12 year old romanian girl was being pimped by her father a few miles away
I couldn't give a fuck what Dublin is like, it's when it starts to have extremely negative effects where I live that I care.

Disagree away

Starbucks pays fuck all in tax, same as most multi-nationals, they're practically thieves. Reform the tax law and nobody would have a problem, drink piss where-ever you like.

Renua have some very good stuff but this just turned me off

>All Renua Ireland candidates for public office must commit themselves to our pro-life stance.

I think he may be referring to all the Georgian architecture that was built by the British. The layout of the streets, the Four Courts, the Custom House, all relics of British rule. Even the postboxes are from the Brits. The Irish Free State just painted them green after independence. You can still see the King or Queens insignia on them.

Prove it.

Attached: 1550087457481.gif (607x609, 754K)

The media will crucify ye for the anti-abortion hardline. Ye'll be dead in the water. If it's such a redline issue, fair enough. If you want to affect any change though, you'll need to get around it.

>The media will crucify ye for the anti-abortion hardline
Media will crucify you for anything that goes against the globohomo order, there's no point trying to appeal to them. Peter Casey showed that.

>who's afraid of the big bad media?
National media is dying on its feet and a majority of people where I am were pissed when all those amendments were rejected, Doctors are dropping off the lists still, one woman doc does it within an hour of my house, one too many but i've heard her patient numbers are dropping now, so that's good enough for now.

And I voted for Peter Casey because he called out the gippos. Most of the country hates them though. Most of the country voted for abortion.

to get accepted here drop the last 2

Well lads, what do we tell the Brits at the first of every thread now that you need a licence to have bants with them

>Eire/pol/
>most posts are about Brits

What did you post lod?

I wish Ireland built some neo-classical architecture, might actually give this island a bit of fucking character.

I've been informing them of the dangers of English girls jumping on halal cock
among many others.

>>few chinks

I said a few chinkERS, which is Dublin/Irish slag for a Chinese takeaway.

Are you even from here mate?

>I know girls who have been gang raped by "indians"
>a 12 year old romanian girl was being pimped by her father a few miles away

Again I'd consider clutching pearls like yourself if we didn't have hordes of native scobes and knackers constantly doing this shit. Tinkers are notorious for marrying off their daughters in their early teens and they're always getting done by the Gards and foreign police for slavery. There was that culchie in Roscommon who was convicted of incest with her five children. Even the ordinary, decent, non-skanger native Irish were enslaving "fallen women" a little over 20 years ago. Boohoo.

Also

>>a 12 year old romanian girl was being pimped by her father a few miles away
>a few miles away
>miles

We use kilometres in Ireland, lad. Once again, are you even from here?

>Starbucks pays fuck all in tax

Thanks to our very own tax regime which is the reason so many multinationals are HQ'd here and provide hundreds of thousands of jobs. I can only assume you hate this country and want all of those Irish people to be unemployed if you're against this tax arrangement.

Why is this thread so full of fucking quislings?