Well Jow Forums it's alright to be wrong sometimes

Well Jow Forums it's alright to be wrong sometimes.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190214-143420_Chrome.jpg (1079x1132, 499K)

A quote on a picture, well im convinced

Based Eisenhower dropping an "inb4 holocaust deniers"

What's wrong about it?
Maybe because it didn't work?

>we better get our story straight and set up some photo ops because no one will believe this blatant bullshit

Bloody freemasons in bed with the spawn of satan.

Soon they will go back to being money grubbing murderers like their ilk

-t. Naive Jew pawn Eisenhower

Such a Jew pawn he was he attacked the military industrial complex for fear they may one day challenge jews

Why didnt they get hardly any of it on film then?

wait I thought the crematoriums were hot enough to turn the bones to ash?
why is there a pile of bones?!
why is that fence so small? it looks like a cattle fence, not something to keep in thousands of desperate prisoners
wow something seems fishy

Didn't you know twatter existed from the 1940s?

dont bones turn to ash in the cremation process?

>(k)ike

Fake quote.

this is a wide known fact that most jews didnt get burned in the ovens but died after they were freed from the camps, they still died, it is only Jow Forums mouthbreeders that go MUH OVENS

>Be Americans
>World is at war
>Sit on your ass for 3 years while Europe burns
>Japan attacks you and murder hundreds of your people
>Go invade fucking Africa for the next two years
>Finally reach Europe in '44 after the UK and USSR have been doing all the fighting for the past 5 years
>Do 2/5ths of Normandy
>Get held up by 1/4th of the German Army in the Ardennes while the Soviets steamroll through Eastern Europe
>Fail to liberate a single death camp, since all of them were built in Poland where all the Jews lived
>"DAS RITE, WE WUZ LIBERATORS N SHEEIT, WE ICED DEM KRAUTS N SAVED DA JOOS, WIFOUT US YA'LL BE SPEAKING DUTCH RITE NAOW"

That’s 6 million bodies in that picture alone.

Why would you be afraid of people denying something? Why are so insistent on framing a dichotomy?

when will the US pay for all their war crimes?....
w-what do you mean such crimes never happened? what do you mean by "we won, so it's not a crime"?

Yes and dont ask me how i know

>quote with no source
>small pile thats barely a foot off the ground thats suppose to account for 6 million dead

I agree. We should have absolutely filmed the Rheinwiesenlager and the use of concentration camps for Germans by the allies. And the mass murder of German civilian in all German cities. Or their direct targeting of refugee tracks. Or the ethnic cleansing of 16 million Germans and the murder of 3 million in the process.

He knew it didn't happen. You think he didn't know what Patton was saying? It's called war propaganda. YOU are called a moron.

anne frank gets the gas, then dresden gets the blast
stay mad

Attached: bomber-harris-large-56a61b4a3df78cf7728b5eca.jpg (754x600, 41K)

hm its like that would never had happened if germany themselves didnt put them into that situation, makes you think amon göth huh?

>Europe burns
damn right it did.
>America enters the fray
>tide turns.
not hard to grasp eurocuck

Its literally everyone in the US and Western Europe little Slav

Attached: 1515011310711.png (300x300, 159K)

Pile of dirt and 20 skeletons. How many people died in the war? How many citizens did we nuke in Japan or bomb in Dresden? How many Ukrainians starved after we gave territory to Russia? War sucks for everyone. Jews aren't special.

Looks like another Jew to justify the mass murder and ethnic cleansing of innocent people to me. You truly are the spawn of Satan.

>You could literally just fit through the gaps in that fence
>This pic is the holohoax equivalent of prison cells in cartoon where the prisoner can clearly fit through the bars

Attached: widely_spaced_jail_bars.jpg (324x185, 25K)

>Third and fourth result for this quote are fucking Reddit

Attached: Pepe - Smug.png (396x385, 131K)

the (((bosch))) is a master of genocide, and stop justifying genocide because it is never right

Speaking of which: Just so you know. The single most convincing argument against your kind are people like you. I am genuinely thankful for your existence. Without you I would have maybe never awoken from your web of lies.

You just did, you disgusting piece of projecting shit.

>muh evil joos, lets genocide them
>gets genocided

Attached: todd.jpg (223x226, 6K)

He was a kike

Attached: D69D499B-8E83-4A9D-BA61-5B4C5C1AF395.jpg (1025x665, 95K)

Lmao you dumb nigger-kike. He is the one who orchestrated the creation of the psych warfare unit in the us military responsible for creating anti-German postwar propaganda. Read a book faggot.

Boot licker, as fucked as the jews are one could only hope 12 not 6 million perished during WW2.
Obviously that didn't happen though, otherwise why was Israel created so soon after while their population grew not shrank?

hm its like the soviet union wouldnt have occupied half of europe if (((the bosch))) wouldnt have attacked every country in europe, or claiming territories everywhere

Sounds like something a guy who knows it didnt happen would say.

It's never been about the numbers. It's about the feeling of loss and sadness by using big, scary words like 'holocaust'. We live in the information age, shit like that doesn't fly anymore.
Did 6 million people die? Maybe. Were a significant portion of them of the Jewish faith? Maybe. Do I get anything out of caring about it? Nope.
Feeling bad or dejected about an event makes one mentally soft and pliable; which makes it easier to steer them in the direction of service of somekind, like slavery. Guilting people into a box is the realm of tyrants. Fuck tyrants.

>muh holohoax didnt happn
>but if it did, good they deserved it

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 45K)

If I were them I’d be thrilled to find out that 6 million of my people weren’t killed. But they rely on that lie to give them a token of oppression that without it they’d be the same Jews everybody hates.

False quote

That's not what I said is it? What I said was it's apparent it never did. You don't lose six million people supposedly violently, and then build a fucking country. You are a fucking like, post your nose "white" nigger.

Everything can be a dildo if you're brave enough
-Abraham Lincoln

Attached: 8e526b6d5afe14d91efa77f319c7bce21c71415a31bd214d83af78048f4cd18f.gif (264x264, 1.3M)

I don't even need to claim it didn't happen, I just need to state that we lost 4 times their numbers and yet MUH HOLOCAUST is still supposed to be the biggest tragedy of WW2. Fuck that narrative, your tragedy is shit compared to my tragedy.

And all the sheckels stolen from it, I think its close to a trillion.

Attached: 78BBDCC9-06D7-4EAD-9BDF-D79D1751CF3C.jpg (923x1007, 121K)

How do you sit on your ass for 3 years from 1941 when you begin fighting in 1942?

>Icelandic math right there. 2+2=R

>WWII began in 1941
>American education

in school when ever we learned about the holocaust just watched hollywood works of fiction

Is this picture of the skeletons of 20 million christians murdered by bolshevik jews during the russian civil war?

This is the same Eisenhower that killed millions of German POWs by keeping them in camps along the Rhine and not feeding them.

well said OP

Attached: abe-lincoln.jpg (830x541, 83K)

You faggots are making us look bad.

>what was pearl harbor

I see maybe 15 dead in that pile. So what?

>Pearl harbor was the beginning of wwii
Think for just one second user

Don’t you have some nigger cock to suck sven ? Wtf are you doing on Jow Forums ?

Victims of the typhus epidemic and starvation in the last six months of the war aren’t proof of systemic executions.
Also Anne Frank died of typhus.

You realize all the camps inspected by the US and UK were determined to not be "death camps" right user?

Why you lying jew?

Attached: That'sodd.jpg (542x1055, 253K)

>Fail to liberate a single death camp
>Death camps just happen to have been placed in territory that would be captured by the Soviets

HMMMM

Attached: Ww2 Division.jpg (960x720, 86K)

for the u.s yes

Russians fought like wild beast for survival while so they wouldn't be slaughtered like cattle

There's literally hundreds of hours of film of it.

> shit never been said

Guys...

Attached: red-cross-confirms-271-thousand-not-6-million-died-in-concentration-camps.jpg (601x537, 77K)

not if you're god's chosen people.

Suspicious foreshadowing.

say what didnt happen?

Just a cohencidence Nigel

Attached: German occupation.png (303x363, 215K)

Delete this NOW

If it didn't happen, it needs to happen.

If it happened, it needs to happen again.

Kek. I agree with this fully until some user outwits the French guy on all the holocaust denial threads. To date I have literally seen no one who has the gall and history know-how to do it, rather than getting so agitated that they have to resort to incessant abuse, and trying to accuse him of being a kike in disguise.

They still show schindlers list here which pushes the russia sub engine bullshit and then the ovens.

The holocaust wouldn't get so much push back if they just cut the bullshit.

This. The Allies killed more people by destroying supply lines than the Germans ever did.

no there are camps films. There is no films of gas chambers. There are no films of mass executions.

Guys...
How is this possible?
Note wikipedia and others have done editing to the previous censuses to make the six gorillion number possible. This was published before that.

Attached: almanac.jpg (643x922, 422K)

int'nl red cross, WW2 data right at end of war
245,000 (of course swung to the allies side blaming many deaths of the carpet bombing on the enemy and the starvation plot of the allies on the enemy)

FUCK OFF OP - WE KNOW BETTER

Daily reminder that Anne Frank died of Typhus in a hospital.

Attached: 1ezts8ku6hc01.png (231x250, 91K)

>French
May as well shove a baguette up your ass it'd be as educational

okay eisenschweiner

Attached: holohoax.jpg (620x960, 127K)

The hollocaust never happened. Hittler’s fatal flaw was he went to soft on those kikes. He was only a niave artist at heart. But believe me, the holocaust should have happened and by Odin it will.

T. Ben Garrison

Love it how the natsoc are forgetting about Rudolf Hoess admitting to gassing and killing people in his camps.

LMAO
"admitting"

You have one that hasn't been inked up? It takes 20 seconds to read the whole thing.

Attached: 1549217641162.jpg (480x325, 19K)

Not a single death camp or gas chamber fell within the US zone of occupation.

camp films - soccer, swimming, orchestras, commisary ... fucking ... babies ...
theatre
plays

Isnt that 99% of holocaust drnisl """evidence"""?

Never forget that if you get sick you go to the infirmary not the gas chamber.

Attached: sick day from gas chamber.png (366x546, 204K)

lets extrapolate that across the rest of the 20th century guy

>vietnam
nope no tide turn here except your ass getting btfo

>afghanistan
way to arm those islamic extremists you fucking moron

You're right, he bragged about how efficient his death camps were when he was in charge.

those skulls are lined up pretty perfectly

>This thread again
Give me ONE death camp that Eisenhower visited/liberated. Just one. If he wanted people to see death camps, he could refer them to the Soviets because the Western allies didn't liberate any extermination camps. So either Ike is lying or he's seriously misinformed about what happened in Dachau

When did Rudolf talk about gassing subjects before Nuremberg?

The UK got kicked off the continent then funded and armed by the US until long after the war. Same with the Soviets, but they at leaat gave Germany an actual fight on land

no. that's the version i saved

see

Pray do tell how, you cock smoker.