Shut up and take your vaccines goy

Shut up and take your vaccines goy

Attached: vaccines.jpg (640x744, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

corvelva.it/it/speciali-corvelva/analisi/vaccingate-initial-results-on-infanrix-hexa-chemical-composition.html
bcbsm.com/providers/value-partnerships/physician-group-incentive-prog.html
orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v08n07.shtml
thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/vaccine-detox-protocol/
blog.zonediet.com/drsears/blog/autism-research-shows-benefit-of-omega-3-fatty-acids
bibliotecapleyades.net/salud/esp_salud33d.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this image makes no fucking sense

>get 40k for vaxing 100 people
>if 63% arent vaxxed you lose it
>?

also if that is true bullshit its 40k. A single GP can have over 4000 patients, most of whome get vaccinated. Are you telling my blue cross pays every doctor over a million dollars each year for vaccines?

MMM VAGGCINES

Attached: goodgoy.png (1461x841, 329K)

>Are you telling my blue cross pays every doctor over a million dollars each year for vaccines?
I wouldn't be surprised. Insurance companies have money.

Attached: vaccine redpill.png (1904x467, 160K)

Sounds so insane and made up it might be true.

There are over 620k physicians you fucking brainlet. If they gave a mil to each that would he over 620 billion dollars

It's $80,000 per doctor, not 1 million per doctor, brainlet. And it doesn't say it's to each of the 620k
>under 100: nothing
>100-199: $40k as long as it's at least 63%
>200+: $80k as long as it's at least 64%

Sauce.

Why is this anti-vaxxer thing being pushed so hard all of the sudden

Are they just the new strawman for enlightened Internet liberals to circlejerk over? They've been around forever

Because Washington (or maybe just Seattle?) is trying to criminalize antivaxxers.

BEHOLD

corvelva.it/it/speciali-corvelva/analisi/vaccingate-initial-results-on-infanrix-hexa-chemical-composition.html

There have been more results published on the site since then. Solomon and his demons are on suicide watch.

Because they don't want to have recent measles outbreaks tied to illegal immigration.

Going to need all the sauces on your horseshit pic.

Problem, goy?

Attached: Clip.png (900x564, 168K)

Lmao at this boomer conspiracy image
t. med student

Have you learned that some boys have vaginas and some girls have penises and need hormone therapy yet?

how familiar are you with the dangers of circumcision and fallacies of health benefits associated with it?

wow I bet they totally covered this in your time as a med student

Attached: 1526956994695.png (664x520, 219K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-14 Vaccinegate Initial results on Infanrix Hexa chemical composition.png (738x1175, 145K)

have fun boys
bcbsm.com/providers/value-partnerships/physician-group-incentive-prog.html

Attached: bcbs_providerincentiveprogram1.png (592x579, 75K)

bump

Literally fake grandma news from Facebook tier

btfo

btfo

>link says $4,000 bonus
>image says $40,000

Who is really btfo here syrupnigger?

>OP states 40k for every 100 children (100x400)

no sabes leer, o no sabes hacer multiplicaciones simples

pinche mayate puñetas jajajaja

fuck dude I'm sorry I've never btfo a dumb motherfucker as hard as you before

Attached: 1530322080211.jpg (250x215, 11K)

How do I delete a post

lol....

>this image makes no fucking sense
Read it again more carefully?

First day on the job?

It's a performance bonus. Vaccinate at least 100 for 40k, or 200 for 80k. It's not vaccinate x for y. If you vaccinate 1000 you don't get a 400k bonus, you still only get the top level bonus of 80k.

state your sources, goy

Good thing I don't have insurance and have been paying for my kids medical appointments out of pocket.

If you are in a situation like me and you have to vaccinate here is how to detox a infant:

>follow the rules no vaccines within 2 weeks of being sick

>No 4-5 in 1 shots. Request they be given separate. They have the strongest link to babies dying as a result of them. Brain bleeding and trauma that is mistaken for shaken baby syndrome.

>If breastfeeding have wife eat high vitamin c diet that day and as close to time before and after shot as possible. Dandelion root tea, shitaki mushrooms, oranges, echinacea. If formula feeding give dose of 1000 mlg vitamin c as close to before and after shot as possible. Your wife can also eat a fuck ton of detox healthy foods and avoid processed shit to help.

>Rub iceblue fish liver oil on infant belly or another extremely good quality fish liver oil. Do this for four days after shot.
Only amount smaller than 1/8th tsp is needed but more won't hurt. Rub in for 3 minutes and let sit for 5 minutes

>Coat infant's skin in dead sea mud or another clay known for drawing out toxins 1/2 oz per 15lbs. Can be combined with fish oil. Massage in and let sit for 5 minutes. I prefer espree mudbath. They're a brand for fucking dogs but they combine herbs that aid the removal of toxins through the skin.

At my son's 2nd month shot regime I was pressured by my doc to let him have it. He became very ill and colicky for two weeks after the shot.
At 3 months shot regime he was acting like he felt shitty later the same day. Then he had a complete turn around after I followed the steps listed above. He was back to himself the same day so I didn't even bother using the fish oil and mud after day 2.

Attached: Detox-Diet-1.jpg (1024x576, 112K)

Sources

orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v08n07.shtml

thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/vaccine-detox-protocol/

blog.zonediet.com/drsears/blog/autism-research-shows-benefit-of-omega-3-fatty-acids

bibliotecapleyades.net/salud/esp_salud33d.htm

The individual doesn't matter to an user, but id also like to point out I'm the same user that spread the info about s@ys dangers and BTFOd shills with mountains of scientific studies about evidence for s@ys side effects.