Uh oh Trumptards

Attached: ann.jpg (683x570, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/1621
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What a fucking retard

He's not fooling us, he's doing everything he can not to build the wall.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-14 15.42.13.png (768x810, 418K)

Ann knows literally nothing about government.

There are thirty two national emergencies, mostly about freezing assets of terrorists/African warlords/Somali pirates.

>fagflag
sigh. Shills gonna shill, and with a woman. Thats how I know you're a shill. Women have nothing of substance to offer to this discussion or politics in general. because theyre women

>There are thirty two national emergencies, mostly about freezing assets of terrorists/African warlords/Somali pirates.

What the fuck does that have to do with what we are talking about retard?

so should i go to the dollar store and get some tendies or what

Stop spamming these fucking threads.

Yeah

Lol that's not how it works. Coulter is right about some things, but constitutional law is definitely not one of them.

lol ann coulter

C O P E

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU, YES FOR YOU, THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS:

THE ONES THAT PAY YOU, AREN'T TELLING YOU (YES, YOU, THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
OR
100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link, there is the pastebin choice if you are afraid of someone logging you.
1.1-If they dont allow you there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.2-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one with the text. There is also the pastebin, I posted before.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

adadsasdasd

>Insult the messenger goyim! We can’t let whit- I mean loyal supporters lose interest in our president!

Good argument, I'm convinced

You aren’t even a real country, let alone a white one.

Every time Congress has tried to do that, the Courts have ruled that Congress can not force the President to undeclare the state of emergency.

bitch no one cares what you think let the men talk

Qer pardicked this
truss teh plurn

He doesn't though.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/1621

OP AND ANN COULTER BTFO

lmao.
You'll still visit us though, dragging your fat ass by cruise ship to gorge yourself on wings and bathe in the sea like wales.