RIP USA

RIP USA

Attached: 8904D243-614F-46DF-A0A8-D8E9B5DAB019.jpg (1190x406, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
fee.org/articles/the-federal-government-is-bankrupt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

F

She's still fucking bitching?

What the fuck is worn with her?

>WHY HAVEN'T YOU DECLARED YOURSELF KING YET GRIMPF?????

She's a retarded commie cunt

S

Ann is retarded her job is to start shit

lol, such a bitter woman

She has no kids, too. Sad!

Trump is actually worse. Merkel never made a fuzz and lied about her anti german politics.
This guy is the biggest con man the world has ever seen, he will make sure you all get glassed during WW3.

Maga indeed.

Don't believe his lies.

Attached: 1550176233266.png (838x818, 920K)

Hold the phone, Coulter has now turned on Trump?

that's rude, he didn't come to power as a jew tool contrary to merkel. once in power he was stripped of all his people and brought into (((order))) still he makes waves sometime, i'd say that's for respect.

Amerigolem still unironically trusting their politicians and what comes out of their mouths.

Attached: DB62C762-9485-468C-AA30-0E8CE6D5E7BE.jpg (1024x934, 166K)

How many kids does she have?

Trump the Zionist

Based and redpilled

Coulter is the only one who actually tries to hold trump true to his words

She’s infertile, some people can’t have kids. I’d take someone who’s childless and redpilled over a zionist who does have offspring.

she is such a melodramatic clown lol, nobody likes her

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU, YES FOR YOU, THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS:

THE ONES THAT PAY YOU, AREN'T TELLING YOU (YES, YOU, THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
OR
100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link, there is the pastebin choice if you are afraid of someone logging you.
1.1-If they dont allow you there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.2-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one with the text. There is also the pastebin, I posted before.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

dfafsdasd

see

All your leaders are irrelevant now anyway:

>America is totally bankrupt.

fee.org/articles/the-federal-government-is-bankrupt/

and it is running out of places to borrow money, which means game over.

US army is a mercenary army. what happens when you stop paying mercenaries you can watch in mad max movies. have fun with that

no, she's a typical "I WAN IT NOW" nutjob annoying bitch. She was screeching the same "where is muh wall" thing like two days after he was elected. Not to mention she honestly sounds like controled opposition - she cant form sentances in non aggressive, threatening way which only gives normies a flavour of "this bitch is crazy"

>People are upset Trump hasn’t done anything about immigration
>Lol, they’re crazy goyim! You shouldn’t listen to Ann Coulter. She’s just an insane woman.

Attached: E315EA08-269C-46AB-BA8B-D5ED4204745F.jpg (236x213, 4K)

She has a point though, trump did nothing about border security his first two years in office, just dinked around with healthcare that never went anywhere

prntscreen your post and hang it up the wall just so you will have a constant reminder of how fucking dumb you are.

I never had much faith in Trump anyway. The fact he was elected was more important than what he'd manage to do in office.

uhm…you still have some of Trump's jizz on your face...

>strawmen
>pic ID
yeah ok, shill. at least try to stay ontopic.
she did the same two days after he was elected, your answer has nothing to do with my statment ,fuck off.

Trump only keeps promises to jews. He conned White voters.

Attached: B2E5E546-4001-42B7-B73B-D692A4E0EB39.jpg (1393x1480, 565K)

the spending bill gives veto power to the counties where the 55 mile wall is to be built you dumb fuck. NOTHING will get built, and it provides amnesty to any spic that has a "sponsor," who can also be illegal.