IT'S OVER IF HE SIGNS THIS BILL

IT'S OVER IF HE SIGNS THIS BILL
NATIONAL EMERGENCY WONT HELP!!!

Is she right?

Attached: BLORP.jpg (701x288, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GiannoCaldwell/status/1087173913472188416
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_national_emergencies_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/1096016958099808256?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1096029071493001216&ref_url=https://hotair.com/archives/2019/02/14/ocasio-cortez-get-ready-15-city-magical-green-new-deal-mystery-tour/
mobile.twitter.com/RMConservative/status/1096146539653853184
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's essentially dooming the country to a civil war.

Sticky threads are designed to prevent duplicate threads spamming up the board when it's a big story.

Well since Ann has spent so much time working within the government I'm inclined to believe her

I don't know but I do know that she burns coal.

twitter.com/GiannoCaldwell/status/1087173913472188416

Attached: ann saving the white race.jpg (400x600, 77K)

You say that like it's a bad thing. End clown world, one way or another.

Trump was the last meme president. We need to focus on the next one and get trump the fuck out of Washington. He had his chance and he couldn’t do it

>dooming
The country is already doomed. A civil war gives our nation a chance to survive.

>memeflag
>opinion discarded

People just want the fucking wall. They don't care how he does it.

It’s over
F

Have you seen this bill?

It's also likely the national emergency will be blocked

Attached: trump big.jpg (1200x1424, 351K)

>Doesn't know how the board functions

Yes, Ann Coulter is correct. The bill is pure treason. It is completely anti-American and supports a foreign invasion.

I know, but this isn't going to get it.
He's signing a bill that shoots himself in the foot and then is saying he'll declare a national emergency for signing the bill.

Do you see how immensely retarded this is?

Attached: TRUMP CONMAN2.jpg (1248x2316, 543K)

line-item veto power

Which he will not do and has not even hinted at doing. He's even said he 'isn't happy with this Bill' but will sign it anyway.

>line-item veto power
Ruled unconstitutional many years back, boomer.

F

So Congress fucked us again?

Implying there'll be a president after Trump

What is it with you people and your national emergencies? The Iran hostage crisis is over, you can end that one. Or how about those Albanian extremists? Still a national emergency in the US? Or maybe the elections in Zimbabwe aren't really an issue worthy of one?
There's shit on this list I wasn't even aware of had happened.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_national_emergencies_in_the_United_States

no way any war could help at this point, and people would only suffer. you literally don't have thinkers, leaders and infrastructure that could lead to a better future

Civil war would be a good thing.

Why doesn't he just say "nope, not signing that garbage", then move forward with the national emergency because they failed to get him a real solution to the problem?
What's the point of signing the bill at all? They're clearly not acting in good faith and trying to sabotage him at every step of the way.

retarded anti american scumbag

Civil war is what I am rolling for

And yet, the Dems are going to run with this, which will pretty much guarantee a Trump re-election. So, we're fucked either way. (Yes, this URL sucks, but I couldn't find the damned thing on Youtube.)

twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/1096016958099808256?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1096029071493001216&ref_url=https://hotair.com/archives/2019/02/14/ocasio-cortez-get-ready-15-city-magical-green-new-deal-mystery-tour/

National emergencies aren't actually as exciting as they sound, sadly.

Based Ann..
Trump got screwed by GOP again!

DON'T SIGN IT!!!!!

Attached: REEEE.jpg (720x720, 56K)

Yes. He promised to fight, not bendover and rubber stamp.

It would be difficult to set up border for California without an emergency.
But yeah, it's going to cause some tension.

You think there's a legislative solution to this? They're changing the demographics specifically to ensure legislation will never be passed. They're using the system against us. It's time to reset it, dummy.
If you wake up to 8 spics in your house, and you have a gun, do you let them call a vote on whether they can stay? Cuz guess how they're gonna vote?
No, you tell them to leave, and if they don't you start shooting. It's better to go down fighting than to get on your knees and beg for consideration in your OWN DAMN COUNTRY.

>no way any war could help at this point, and people would only suffer
People are suffering now. I'd rather have a war than surrender to a slow grinding extinction by the hands of a satanic jewish elite.
>you literally don't have thinkers, leaders and infrastructure that could lead to a better future
The American nation has produced some of the greatest leaders and thinkers who have ever lived. The problem is who is in power.

>a woman
>knowing anything
This is why they should never be in positions of power

why would coulter be against this? Isn't a border wall a good thing? Israel does it..

>Trump will be guaranteed a victory guise!
>he just needs to cuck for 2 more years while the left does things we don't like and he's sure to win!
Absolute retard logic.

Trump is not doing the things he promised to do. In fact he is doing the opposite of what his voters wanted.

Please give me an example of a president that shit on his voters for 4 years and won re-election.

It literally has never happened

She's a bitter cunt and controlled op. Why else do you think she was for Trump so early? Because at that stage they still foolishly thought he was a pied-piper candidate to wreck the GOP. He did wreck the GOP, but continued on to wreck the DNC as well.

california has the most fortified border atm. read a book.
this is the worst analogy ive ever seen. civil war would absolutely destroy americas place as a first world country and cause massive casualties and debt all on americans.

No, shes absolutely wrong on this. Trump doesnt have to argue anything. He is well within his powers to declare a national emergency at any time.

>the supreme court never hears additional cases
guess you fags can stop complaining about the supremes revisiting roe v wade

Well said, user.

Attached: landscape-1468852200-shaun-of-the-dead-pint-gif.gif (320x160, 1.05M)

>he is well within is powers
He was well within is powers with the travel ban.
He was well within his powers to do shit for the last 2 years but as soon as someone tells Trump no he just gives up.

It doesn't matter that Trump has the power to do shit. The left has the energy to fight trump on everything, but Trump doesn't have the will to fight back.

The Democrats and deepstate are beating up on a boomer cuck who doesn't understand what's going on around him.

I'm tired of losing, and with trump that's all we get, even when he has the power to win

Retard here, can anyone break down the bill and expain why it's such a bad idea for Trump to sign it?

Can Trump be prevented from declaring national energency? What could he accomplish if the move is not prevented?

> civil war would absolutely destroy americas place as a first world country and cause massive casualties and debt all on americans.
How would this affect our first world country status, exactly?
Yeah, there'd be casualties, it's a fucking war, but exactly where would the debt come from?

See
Tldr is, if he signs this bill the wall is not going to happen since liberals can veto the entire fucking thing, along with basically amnesty and increased levels of foreign workers.
Aka the bill is the anti maga agenda from 2016.

Attached: trump legal immigration.jpg (619x535, 79K)

5 cyanide tier poison pills

from americans destroying american property and infrastructure you retard

Doomed was probably the wrong word connotation wise.

>cause massive casualties
It's our job to make sure the overwhelming majority of those casualties are non-white invaders and, more importantly, the white traitors who let them in. These people don't deserve to live.

Attached: 13456235636264.jpg (607x507, 69K)

Trump is probably the biggest gatekeeper/controlled opposition to ever even exist.

How are they beating him exactly? I'm not doubting that they are, just wondering exactly how that works. Trump certainly wasn't so meek when he first entered office, I would think, so why can't he fight back? Are you saying the most rambunctious candidate in over 100 years was always just talk and never had the will? Or would you say he had the will at first but simply couldn't get through congress and then became tepid?

>woman
>no kids
>right

>this is the worst analogy ive ever seen. civil war would absolutely destroy americas place as a first world country and cause massive casualties and debt all on americans.
It's already guaranteed that we will not be a first world country. We will become another South American shithole.
We already suffer massive casualties as deaths from despair.
Debts? We're already 20+ trillion in debt. There is nothing backing 'our' currency except for violence. The only net tax contributors are white males. I have no interest in perpetuating this system.

Attached: fcff5c4bf4bc8da88c053539d471994a--star-blazers-cosmos.jpg (736x412, 35K)

No he's not.

underaged retard

I can only wish so hard

>. Trump certainly wasn't so meek when he first entered office, I would think, so why can't he fight back?

I have my theory on this.
Basically, in 2017 when he had the original MAGA crew (Bannon, Roger Stone, Coulter advising him partly, Flynn, etc) he had a congress who hated him along with massive infighting in the GOP. One by one he replaced these people with a bunch of swamp creatures like Bolton and now congress isn't quite as hostile.
The tradeoff is becoming the establishment because he's surrounded by them now.

Just die already you useless husk.

Attached: 1464589221971-0.jpg (468x553, 20K)

Do you really think we're going to treat American soil like we treat Afghanistan? We're not going to be launching cruise missiles into major cities, fuckwit. Both sides have incentive to maintain certain levels of restraint because we still have to live here after it's over. Plus, only one side has a professional military. It won't last long enough to gut anywhere that isn't already in shitty shape.

She's far better than the rest of women. It's as if she has a male brain.

rolling. civil war 2021.

I don't suppose you read "The Last President" by Ingersoll Lockwood?

>Dooming
It would save the country

It will be tied up court battles because every leftist attorney general in the country will file suit.

We will fight with you.

Attached: moh.png (748x207, 36K)

you liked and RT'd, wtf you asking us for?

SO BE IT!

Lets hope

(((Read a book)))
Cool trope rabbi
You gonna call someone scitzo next?

She's retarded.

So the amount of heat he was getting for his cabinet selection was so overwhelming that he was forced to totally remodel it with establishment hacks? Was he getting even less done at that point than after the change?

>implying that’s a bad thing

GOOD!

Attached: Revolate against the clown world.jpg (300x168, 14K)

reroll. civil war 2020

What a healthy and full looking picture of Trump. He seems so kindly and jolly here, like Santa Claus. MAGA!

>The American nation has produced some of the greatest leaders and thinkers who have ever lived.
I agree 100%, I just don't see how TODAY you think it's possible to change things without already existing infrastructure of intellectuals, media and capital, after all you somehow actually managed to elect the fucking PRESIDENT against jewry will and here we are.

The issue is that it was voted in by a super majority. Whether he signs it or vetos it, doesn't change that it passes. It also represents that there are enough rinos to impeach him. Congress is the issue much more so than Trump.

Yup.

Trump is dead to me now.

Sticky threads are trash can't reply to anything

Screencapped it so everyone can get the link / main points

He should be screaming from the rooftops about it as well as refusing to sign it on matter of principle. He should be getting the word out like people on here are doing instead of LYING to people about the wall 'getting built'

Attached: Trump Bill stupid.jpg (1860x339, 184K)

>Yes

mobile.twitter.com/RMConservative/status/1096146539653853184

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-134944.png (1440x2560, 343K)

Please.

No one bbn on the right will fight. There will be no civil war. What there will be is an authoritarian state and lots of oppression of anyone who dares disagree with the left.

They won, we lost. Accept that.

She's been right so far.

IT'S OVER!!! I'M OFF THE TRUMP TRAIN!!

>dooming
oh my sweet summer child

Attached: 1445551872044.jpg (661x1000, 98K)

you realize that whichever side has the professional millitary and the government backing automatically loses right? if theres a civil war where someone can play the victim rebels then everyone would side with them over rebel murdering bootlickers. the military needs its infrastructure more than the rebel faction for communication, transportation/convoys, and economic stability. the second that the military manages to piss off a population, major economic hubs and infrastructure will be destroyed in an attempt to weaken the military backed opposition. assuming the military does nothing, then there will be huge riots and terror campaigns against elected officials who allow this state of civil war. whens the last time you saw a city riot stopped because someone said "hey i live here!"? A civil war isnt going to be a basic trench warfare display, its going to be massive destruction until 1 side gets its way or bends the knee.

You say that like it’s a bad thing

>we arent gonna be a first world country because Jow Forums said so!
>we already have massive casualties because brown people make me mad!
>if we already have debt then why not destroy all our infrastructure anyways?

>LYING to people about the wall 'getting built'
i swear the whole USA as gone batshit crazy
just because a mafiosi said a fence is a wall it magically became a wall

>Declare war on Mexico
>Soldiers already on border hold ground and start marching
>Seize all land and kill the new foreigners
>Send all current foreigners to the front line

>Peace forever

What's wrong with her face? She looks like a pug.

They fund child slaving terrorists not only in the middle east user. You're a Palestinian living on their land.

she is right

the bill is loaded with amnesty for illegals and will encourage child trafficking

Ann is right. It's over.

It was over when the Dems won the House. They had no reason whatsoever to cave to his demands. Should have secured funding for his precious wall when he had chance 1-2 years ago.

I doubt it.
Trump has convinced a bunch of gormless retards that he's a savior of the West. The image of 'Trump' being this no bullshit non PC guy is what they think he is, rather than his ACTIONS which are at this point indistinguishable from Jeb!.

He is going to rallies and telling people 'the wall is being built' and handing out signs saying 'Finish the wall!' as a slogan, to convince his own supporters that it's actually happening, meanwhile he's signing a bill that STOPS THE WALL HAPPENING EVER as well as the worst amnesty of all time.

Trump wasn't lying when he said he wants the largest number of immigrants ever.

A coast to coast steel fence would have been a decent alternative, this bill is preventing that.
He won't even be able to put a line of traffic cones on the border with this.

Attached: Trump con.jpg (702x642, 118K)

Its only way to save this country from globalist traitors

Redpill me on this bill
What's wrong with it?
Doesn't it include the wall funding?

but why just why can he call a fence on some part a wall ?
i mean a fence is a fence no matter how many time he call it a wall why the american peoples repeat it like its true the whole population sound disconnected from reality

NO. She is paid off by some Demorat now.. Controlled opposition.