>Lie and say you no longer have them
What about warrants or investigations?
>Hide them
Where?
>Fight back
...and die.
>Comply
Good slave.

Attached: 1549930309220.png (1300x1707, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PZqKGjKuujM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe this is what we need to get it in front of the supreme court.
They'll finally have to make a decision about whether or not any AWB is legal and it could free the rest of the country.

realistically you hand over the guns they know you have, keep the ones you know they don't, then wait a few months and burn down the house of the person who introduced the law

Is this recent?
This is so stupid if that’s all that makes it an assault weapon you could just take the forend of an ar.

this is exactly why i own "pistols" and not SBRs

state LEOs don't raid FFLs for sales records but the ATF will absofuckinglutely kick down your door if they know you have banned shit

Refuse to comply.

Attached: 1438230899941.jpg (496x474, 27K)

The ATF doesn't care about state laws

Sounds like Hawaii needs a friendly reminder of what country they belong to.

Attached: 1525399762282.png (800x620, 784K)

RIP my marlin model 60

>>Fight back
>And die
Well. You might die. But they are a whole lot less inclined to go to the next house
Repeat until no more enforcers

We out number them like 20,000 to one

After minimal research I will change that number to 1.6/1000

Do you really see your neighbors interrupting a police raid?

Less inclined to go with the firepower they had. They’ll go to the next house with a lot more.

>>Fight back
>and die...
The way you formatted that makes it sound like its a bad thing. You arent gonna get anywhere being a pussy and not standing up for your rights as an American.

Attached: 1550013263453.jpg (204x248, 9K)

Unless they start using grenades or magically become operators instead of a bunch of pussies, it’s still suicide for a few of them. You can only get so many guys through a door even if there are a thousand waiting outside

Guess what? They have grenades. They also have claymores, C4, hell some have AA missiles and it's rumored a few departments have RPGs/recoilless rifles.

Oh and don't forget the armored cars, APCs, and MRAPs.

Switch numbers on mailbox with neighbor, ambush when the serve them instead.

>Rolls up to house in APC
>Shoots Roy through bedroom window
>Cousins Billy and bud Joe go to any officers house and skin his family alive.

Inb4 but then you will turn people against your cause. Well if you arnt with us by that point you are a threat

>bringing claymores and TOWs to a red flag no-knock
the slaughter that would occur if this happened would eclipse the chinese civil war, anyone who had ever put a thin blue line sticker on their car would be a target of opportunity

that is the second the worst thing you could do right behind just saying fuck it, rounding up your political opponents and digging mass graves

The shameless promotion of individualism and the demonizing of collectivism keeps us from experiencing philia, therefore nobody believes they have meaningful support even if they do, and so all of them wait for a savior or idol (that will never come given the above climate) to rally behind.

When you have 0 support from like-minded individuals in the real world, putting your life and well-being on the line for an ideological stand doesn't get you anywhere except financial ruin and dead. No hero's parade, no martyr status, no success - and not only your opponents, but THOSE YOU WERE FIGHTING FOR will ALL mock you and use you to dehumanize others taking a meaningful stand once you're eliminated.

>The shameless promotion of individualism and the demonizing of collectivism
Fuck off commie
I die for my own pride and my own self worth, not your disgusting groups safety.

It's time.
youtube.com/watch?v=PZqKGjKuujM

Attached: Hotline Miami 2 Hawaii.jpg (480x360, 51K)

>there is no strength in numbers

You really think the communists that own Hawaii give half a fuck? You really think a few family members getting tribal'd wouldn't galvanize the remaining cops into an all out war?

That would literally be the dems saying fuck it, rounding up their political foes, and digging mass graves.

You're right though, it would be a 2 way slaughter.

>yeah well if you fight back they'll just escalate
that's the point

The last stand isnt about gaining public support, let them mock me, let them demonize me, let them treat me a a crazy nutjob. My stand would be for me and me alone.

Attached: 1549430441826.jpg (433x402, 11K)

They would lose hard if it was full on warfare

This. Pic related.
Also this. It's about preferring death over bending the knee

Attached: c210e274a4d0c860a8ea51373fd63698.jpg (480x480, 37K)

Not in Hawaii, but if it went nationwide then yes.
>including federal LE, private citizens only outnumber pits 3:1 in Hawaii

If you don't have kids, what do you have to lose, really?

>dying before producing an heir
Your bloodline.

>hold bare barrel while wearing welding gloves
Heh, your move lawman

Yes but how much active duty military is stationed there

what is guerilla warfare?

The supreme court will rule neither nor there just like everything else.

>When you have 0 support from like-minded individuals in the real world, putting your life and well-being on the line for an ideological stand doesn't get you anywhere except financial ruin and dead. No hero's parade, no martyr status, no success - and not only your opponents, but THOSE YOU WERE FIGHTING FOR will ALL mock you and use you to dehumanize others taking a meaningful stand once you're eliminated.
even more reason to not want to come out alive

I lost them in a boating accident.

You stupid nigger. The ATF doesn’t enforce state laws,kid

this isnt real. and if it was no one would do anything

Lost em in a boating accident in the volcano crater. Shame really, but if you'll excuse me I have a Vietnam War documentary marathon to get back to.

Shoot 3 of them at your door, retreat out of fire, and give up. They die and you get to go to court. No-knocks are generally bad times for everyone because cops aren’t trained for shit and homeowners tend to respond rather seriously and with home field advantage.

read the bill. possession of a pistol that is 50 oz's while empty, over 12" long, or has a detachable magazine that extends past the grip or conspicuously below the action is a class c felony

Fuck that, there an occupied territory that gives democrats votes in the national election.
Set them loose and let the native hawaiians live in peace.
Maybe evacuate some whites.
Fuck them.

None of you fat weebs are going to wage a guerrilla war stop LARPing

*blocks your path*

Rule of thumb, anything heavier than what can be taken out with a .50cal is impossibly bad optics

Attached: blocks your path.jpg (277x182, 14K)

This will pass, a lot of recent polls in hawaii shows the majority of people want more gun control and all the Dems in power too.

Well, I can assure you that the entire island of Kauai will not comply. Besides the white transplant hippies, the island is populated by Brown (and white) rednecks.

>y- youll never resist because youll die
FAT WEEB STOP LARPING

lol

Attached: 1548226807749.png (464x498, 204K)

Its not a government issued notice, but it is an info graphic about 2 very real bills

>I die for my own pride and my own self worth, not your disgusting groups safety.
And that is why you will die for nothing.

Same, my family owns 3 rifles and all fall under the "high cap mag semiauto rifles"

that barrel shroud definition is so fucky

ar-15 with no barrel shroud and wear an asbestos glove...

Fight and become a martyr. Watch over us from Sovngarde as the leftist grabbers inevitably get utterly BTFO.

Attached: Tread On Them.png (1852x1408, 137K)

First thing you do is catalog with photos owhat you have that might not be in compliance. Make sure this is stored at a bank vault/lawyers office/accountant/financial office/extremely stand up trustworthy person kind of friend's place.
Next when they come for your shit, don't fight them there. Inform them you want to speak to a lawyer (better yet have one on effective speed dial). Inform the police you are going to need them to catalog that as you are joining in on a lawsuit against what is obviously unconstitutional laws. Make sure your lawyer gets their names/badge numbers (basically of they are enforcing something that is ruled at it's core completely unconstitutional it can cost them their jobs or at the very least stagnant their career).
Next join said lawsuit and hope for a positive result.

Your biggest problem is you are on an island have no way to escape should you decide to fight or run. Best option is to wait things out and play the "fucking with me will end your career card" (not to their faces of course).

Fight and die. Go out a hero.

Live free or die.

Hide what they don't know about, boating accident the rest. Warrants won't find them, nor will investigations. The alternative would be stand, fight and die.

Hawaii? Sounds like a good place for a couple of boating accidents.
Alternatively, go full COLD DEAD HANDS and don't comply with this unconstitutional law.

Kill them? It's an island with only so many officers. Its not like they can pull from another state.

Also if you disable their vehicles it'll be a while before replacements come from the mainland.

Bury guns in yard or go cowabunga

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 11K)

Get other people involved and fight it user you (most likely) won’t get shot

dying is literally not a problem when you have the power of quantum immortality on your side

Attached: aid21013-v4-728px-Treat-a-Cat-With-Asthma-Step-7.jpg (728x546, 78K)

Dont you guys mean surfing accidents?

what kind of bitch would hide his guns?

i like the second route of going cowabunga more but if you have children you may want to take the first option

Owning a desert eagle is a felony under this law?
>LOL!

COLD

Start killing cops with a bolt action. Single shot, shoot and scoot. Be choosy at first, go for authority figures that are gung ho for confiscation. They are not protected at the outset.. working together you could theoretically bag 3-5 high profile targets within the first 10 minutes and then lie low. If the rank and file are still "muh orders" then kill them too.

Another user mentioned sabotaging vehicles - this is a decent idea.

I suddenly want a .50bmg rifle. I'm not in Hawaii, but another gay state pushing this shit.

Okay, so the cops don't get touched. The politicians still have to go politik, and that means they will be exposed to the public. Acting like politicians are untouchable is a fucking mistake. Also, the bill may pass, but they'll get sued immediately by GOA or any other 2nd Amendment rights group that isn't the fucking NRA, and the judge presiding over the case will order an injunction halting the law. The ninth circuit will rule against the law, because believe it or not ruling in favor of it means it will be appealed and go the Supreme Court and fuck over anti-gunners for a century at the least. Acting all doom and gloom because you want to be a hero goes against reality. Gun rights are safe, and the SC has that new case from the New York State Rifle Association which is believed to make most gun laws unconstitutional if the SC rules in their favor.

underrated post of truth. You give them your shitty 22 / 12guage your grandpa left you then go to war on your own terms. Personally I'm willing to die for my guns and probably will one day. I'm ok with that though. Life isnt worth living if I cant fend off niggers on my own

Tell them to come by at a specific time and set up on an opposite roof with a bolt action

Remove the handguards of all your rifles and laught in their face since they can't confiscate either the rifle or the handguard.

Swim to the mainland!

I always smile when I see a Hawaii license plate, because someone put in effort to ship their car.

>They'll finally have to make a decision about whether or not any AWB is legal
"We decline to hear this and every other gun case from now until forever".

>But they are a whole lot less inclined to go to the next house
Yeah, that's why they never bust drug dealers anymore.

GAS THE KIKES! KILL FEDS NOW!

Attached: 1548445024977m.jpg (1024x576, 99K)

>t. jew
Dont listen to this faggot, martyrdom will instantly award you a place in Valhalla.

>t. jew