Question about Ammendment number 2

In berderland, are you legally allowed to create ammunition for your constitutionally provisioned firearms? I'm not talking black powder or any shit like that, I mean handling the chemicals for percussion caps and high explosive charges. If not, It kinda defeats the point a bit doeasn't it?

If you are allowed to handle such chemicals, Why? Isn't that asking for trouble?

Attached: gj;jm.jpg (1000x724, 501K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hunter-ed.com/washington/studyGuide/Parts-of-a-Cartridge-and-Caliber/20105001_700046700/
youtube.com/watch?v=Upxfo_jBrDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, you can legally create ammo from components. Even in commiefornia.

Bullets (the projectiles themselves), brass cases ship to your house no questions asked. Primers and smokeless powder can also ship to your house, but there's a hazmat fee that Fedex/UPS charges for dangerous materials. Some states have "limits" on how much smokeless powder you can own, but this is loosely enforced. There are dozens of manuals that tell you how much of what powder to use for which caliber, and what length to have for your cartridge, so generally it's "safe" if you pay attention. Of course, some people reload haphazzardly, and thus they blow up their gun (or more).

Technically you could probably get further into the weeks and get basic components to make your own smokeless powder from amonium nitrate or whatever the fuck it is, but I guess you'll need some licenses, and you run into the risk of not knowing what the fuck you're doing and blowing your house up.

Reloading should also be somewhat common in Britain and France for gun owners, isn't it?

Ummmm. Is this a serious question?

Allowed?

There is no prohibition on chemicals here. As far as reloading, you can buy everything you need with no questions asked.

If you want to buy reagents from a laboratory supply you have to provide your personal information, but it's not prohibited. You can buy dynamite if you request a blasting permit and aren't a prohibited person.

Wtf? Stop watching so much tv.
A bullet is composed of a casing, a bullet, gunpowder and primer. Here’s illustrations. hunter-ed.com/washington/studyGuide/Parts-of-a-Cartridge-and-Caliber/20105001_700046700/
None of that goofy shit you listed has anything to do with ammunition.
You could of googled any of this instead of making this shit thread.

I can also legally make binary and trinary explosives

With no permits.

yeah, but this is what I am talking about. Permits, Loicences etc. When it comes down to it, you berders are not actually in any better state than anyone else.

>I can drive any car I choose, I just need to be given the keys

As to "why" anyone would want to create their own ammo, there are several reasons:

1) You can create much more accurate (or powerful) loads, maximizing your gun's potential.
2) Reloading in itself is a hobby, as much as shooting is. People take pride in knowing they can create ammo, and very accurate ammo at that.
3) In places like Commiefornia, they've begun taxing and regulating ammo. Reloading is one way to get around that bullshit.

No, I don't need a permit for binary or trinary explosives

I would need one for rdx and dynamite tho

Do you see making high explosive as being a part of the 2nd Amendment?

No permits or loicences needed to get components, britbong. Maybe in your country, but in ours we get that shit shipped to our house without any hassle.

>ammonium nitrate
I imagine you'd probably get a visit from the party van if you started buying non-trivial quantities of ammonium nitrate

That's why I rather just get an 8lb keg of IMR 4064. They've already done the work for me, and no hassle from anyone.

yes, but do the peeps who supply you with said chemicals need loicences?

Can I flip a state vehicle with my hands alone, should they pull some form of shenanigans? No. Can rapidly expanding gasses do it? Yes.

The purpose of the 2A is to kill the government.
Any and all other benefits are secondary to that primary purpose. There should be less regulations than we currently have and more military hardware owned by private militias and free companies.

Sally May that sells ice cream needs a license. So, yes.

Yes considering they are for target practice.
You can make explosives to shoot at.
I can even buy them online legally with no permits

If you're trying to prove some point, you're not doing that good of a job. I don't see what you're getting at.

Lies.
I buy it in bulk for Tannerite

as long as you're willing to admit that

If the cops show up show them it's for target practice.
Then they have to leave you alone lol

But I don't need a license for Binary and trinary or components

>somewhat common in Britain and France for gun owner
hahahhahahah no retarded amerimut, the shitskins just buy their ammo illegally along with their aks for slav balkan subhumans using saudi and israeli money

A loicence is in fact needed to render your god-given boom-stick government-overthrowable.

>If you are allowed to handle such chemicals, Why? Isn't that asking for trouble?
Says the guy who's the most likely to get acid thrown on his face

>In berderland, are you legally allowed to create ammunition for your constitutionally provisioned firearms?
Why would you need to do this when you can just buy whatever kind of ammo you want

Not in Alaska. I require no license or background check for guns.

what about percussion caps? can you get the chemicals to make those?

It's called a business license. Everyone that owns a business needs one. Only purpose is for state record keeping, but it's required. There are some hazmat required licenses but that's just a form of fee collecting for paying off transport company insurance.

Yeah. I can get perchlorate from Cabela's

it's not an issue because so many of them already exist. if they tried to crack down on that aspect, first they would have a huge lobby to deal with. secondly, the people who have those licenses are apolitical and sell apolitically. third, the tools and equipment will still be there, someone will continue making whatever it is in question

you can buy whatever ammo you want. ANY (govenment sanctioned) AMMO YOU WANT.

Bestseller at Cabela's

They sell smokeless gunpowder in up to 8lb cans. No license, no ID required.
State law says you can have up to 15lbs total in one home, but how the fuck are they going to verify that? It's one of those things they convict you for if you do something else dangerous and stupid. I don't know if there's a limit to how much you can buy in one day, but you could hit several different places and nobody would be any the wiser.

Attached: speer_reloading_manual_15.jpg (410x600, 61K)

In fact I have both chlorate and perchlorate of several different kinds on my shelf.

we could but you don't get that we don't have to because the right to buy percussion caps is not going anywhere. it is a waste of time to make your own instead of buying finished

Lol but I bought ap ammo that isn't government sanctioned

>are you legally allowed to create ammunition
reloading presses and data are for sale online and in a number of shops
If you're talking about going from scratch, the full process requires a $30 FFL, and possibly an FEL for the propellants and primers if ypu make those as well. You also need a shitload of capital investment for machines that can form and treat brass and bullets for assembly at volume.

Hahhaha ok, britbong.

If that's your rationale that we don't really have a Second amendment, ok wutever you say.

Okay and? I have a few thousand green tipped 5.56, the same ones our military fields. I have a pistol, plate carrier and an AR15 with no license required. Show me your spoon license faggot.

Attached: america.jpg (750x1008, 634K)

I made my own before.
It's terrifying to pressurize lol

>you can buy whatever ammo you want. ANY (govenment sanctioned) AMMO YOU WANT.
yes dude and in some states you can buy fucking silencers relatively easily too

the only thing you probably can't get is ammo that defies the geneva convention and you could probably make that yourself by boiling down iridium from watches or distilling rat feces and then coating your shit yourself

Get a 37mm launcher. Requires no permits

>the only thing you probably can't get is ammo that defies the geneva convention
Sorry bro, but hollowpoints are pretty common, and they're forbidden for use by geneva convetion

The fuck? Of course. You can buy smokeless powder and primers in bulk and have them delivered to your front door. You can also buy potassium perchlorate, amonium nitrate, aluminum powder, whatever you need to amuse yourself. Except for some fucking reason you can't have fireworks in my state. Yet there is a fireworks superstore about every 4th exit off any freeway. You just have to sign a paper that says that you will detonate them in some other fucking state.

Attached: ft_003.jpg (1180x620, 302K)

Lol but you can legally as a civilian have Geneva convention weapons.
The government can't lol

am I not a MAN?
am I not FREE?
does the government not answer to ME?

I build what I want and I do what I want.
They might come to arrest me for being free
but it doesn't mean I'm going let them.

>It's terrifying to pressurize lol
this right here is the reason not to do shit yourself, safety reasons, not legal ones. if you have the money and resources to do shit yourself, it's going to be money and safety that stands in your way not the governtment.

kek, i forgot about that. America is simultaneously the most free and least free place at the same time, how do we do it lads

>This
I was afraid my hydraulic press was gonna explode lol

This is a state law issue. The quick version is, no duh there has to be a legal way to manufacture ammo. You don't think we lock up the CEOs or gun companies, do you? There are licenses and safety standards and such.

Depending on the state really.

I mean the wealthy elite country club gun owners. I don't consider shitskin jihadis actual gun owners. They're just shitskins.

Yes. We're also allowed to view material "of a kind likely to be useful to a person committing or preparing an act of terrorism". Pic related.

Attached: Knife Attacks.jpg (1167x1648, 321K)

I'm not really into guns for shooting really, I enjoy Gun Jesus and his talks on historical weapons though, like the mechanics of them and stuff.

Also, I might actually be wrong in that you need a license to handle nitroglycerine (or whatever components of smokeless powder it is). You may need a license if you want to mass distribute that as a business. But as an individual, you probably could be fine obtaining and refining that stuff without a license. It's just time consuming.

A very reasonable interpretation of what our founding fathers had intended. Thanks for not being part of the lunatic fringe user.

Dude, we can make our own ammo (even if we want to make a new custom cartridge), make our own guns, silencers, etc. Depending on the state, you can make any of these without question. It's when you cross state lines with them that they fall under federal jurisdiction.

Although we're going to shit, this country still has freedoms the rest of the world deserves. I can buy a reloader on eBay, buy brass casings, lead, gun powder, and primers, etc. just by going to the store. Put them together, and you've got bullets.

All 50 states are trying to ban anti-semitism and boycotting Israel sadly. If Boomers would just wake their useless asses up already...

Don't you understand that your country went to total shit because the citizens aren't allowed to be armed? It's not about shooting people, it's about the threat of being able to shoot people.

Yeah some explosive materials require licenses for safety reasons.
You would have to make nitroglycerin and use it on site.

if you shoot often at all, the practice also pays for itself (assuming you don't mind the time spent doing it).
this becomes especially true for less common ammo--no fun shooting only 9mm!

>ammonium nitrate
It's fertilizer, faggot. You can by it in 50lb bags from the feed store in rural areas for $80 a bag.

I buy dark German aluminum powder on ebay

There are no permits required in most non commie states to buy all the components necessary for reloading projectiles. You literally walk in, grab components, go to register, give money, and walk away. No registration, no permitting, no documenting.

t. Reload 95% of all the rounds I shoot myself

Attached: 1548477694053.jpg (750x923, 62K)

You can make them. Many people reuse shells. You can actually make everything from scratch yourself. Which may be a fun hobby but the shells you buy are very likely to be of better quality that shit you turn yourself.

Better buying prilled Tannerite ready an.

>the practice also pays for itself (assuming you don't mind the time spent doing it)
this assumes your time is not valuable though

Nah, the people who were into guns still have them - shotguns and things like that. If some fucker breaks into my house I'll smash them up with a bat or something, pretty safe bet they aren't going to have a gun on them.

>this assumes your time is not valuable though

>because I must make money every second of every day

>this assumes your time is not valuable though
This is totally subjective.

Dude, they prescribe nitroglycerine in pill form for heart attack victims. Sure, you may need a lot of pills to do it up, but it's not too difficult to get them.

Good luck retard

youtube.com/watch?v=Upxfo_jBrDE

Our founders even included cannons in the 2nd amendment. As was said it was meant to give the citizens the ability to fight the government. We should be able to own and operate anything up to strategic weapons as far as I am concerned. Back in the day we had private armories that were run by wealthy individuals and they would arm their fellow towns people in times of need.

All my good ammo is hotshot.
In fact some of my rounds are in danger of killing my gun barrels, especially the all copper ones

>high explosive charges

There's no high explosives in ammunition. Also, you can make your own ammunition in bongland too.

Ot just make nitric acid and go from there. It's easy to make.

>skin color

WE

Ok robocop, I assume you have a gun n your hand every second of every day? right? When you're at the ATM I can hit you with a brick and you'd be fucked. Game over. 2A or no 2A.

Tannerite is way too fucking expensive for the amount you get. 50lbs of tannerite would cost thousands of dollars, 50lbs of ammonium nitrate is cheap.

My AR15 is literally leaning on my desk right now and I have my pistol on me at all times. So yeah.

Also you can legally make binary and trinary explosives in most states. For target practice and now as of 2018 stump removal.

Unless you're buying substantial amounts (say a truckload) no one will be batting an eye at you buying any of the necessary materials needed. It's an incredibly common practice, especially for shooters. The thing about buying large amounts of materials is generally context and storage. If you're someone who owns a range or gun shop, then it's not that suspicious. But if you're living in a large city and you just have a shitty apartment, then someone will be putting up red flags in a government office somewhere. I'm sure they calculate race into it too, because a Muslim/Arab or a pavement ape will be a higher priority than a white redneck.

Wut. I can buy 1lb of off brand tannerite for 2 dollars here.

Yeah turn around bitch.

And one lb of .22 sensitive chlorate based tannerite for 4 dollars.

Who would have the better chance? A man with a gun getting hit in the head with a brick, or a man with a spoon? Also, it's called situational awareness and maybe you'd have it if you were a veteran, but all your real men died in WWII.

also stump remover (kno3) is a great oxidizer if Yah forbid you actually plan on making anything that warrants a "party van".

Back when it was ratified, people over here had privately owned artillery and warships.

Attached: 1543547012680.jpg (599x573, 96K)

Where the fuck are you at? Its' $6 for a 1/2lb of tannerite here. And tannerite is very low-yield (cut down) ammonium nitrate.

Do you remember that news reporter that got shot to death on live TV? Well, she could have been HOLDING a gun and it would have made zero fucking difference.

>here

Where? I can only find name-brand Tannerite and it costs damn near $35 or so for anything worthwhile

This is true for any murder retard. If the perpetrator doesn't care about being caught or being killed, he can kill anyone at any time in broad daylight. Thanks for pointing out the obvious dipshit.

I'm pretty sure that contains a retardant to prevent it from being used like that, I don't know for sure. It did when I tried it as a kid lol

Also: cold packs have pre-prilled an in them.
Alaska.
They also sell HELIX nitromethane and aluminum blasting targets here as well.

Alaska.
Also sonic boom is alot cheaper and so is white lightning, and this bulk stuff with no name.

yeah, so neither of us are actually any better off. Thanks for acknowledging my point dip-shit.

Wut. I can make KNO3

would rather have a pistol bro

"heh anyone can get killed by a guy that doesn't care about his own life therefor not being able to legally defend myself is the same as having the right to defend myself checkmate christians"

Attached: you.png (382x483, 96K)