National Emergency?

Illegal immigration has been on a decade long decline.

More illegal immigrants are leaving than entering.

Illegal Immigrants commit less crime that U.S citizens. (They have to or else they will be deported)

El Paso has always been one of the safest cities of it's size in America, Look it up, it's a blatant hoax from Trump. Even Fox News has admitted this.

Governors have disputed Trump sending his troops back home because of the total embarrassment.

Shutting down the government has already destroyed Trumps approval rating. Declaring a national emergency, which will likely be blocked by courts will just make him look more like a retard. He's going to lose 2020 because of this.

Attached: main-qimg-41101c81be49f21c815ae770c5e1346b-c.jpg (700x512, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/latino/391079-illegal-immigration-rose-in-may-despite-trump-crackdown-report
time.com/5303831/trump-illegal-immigration-border-arrests-may/
economist.com/graphic-detail/2018/04/10/illegal-immigration-to-america-is-rising-again
infogram.com/el-paso-violent-crime-rates-1h1749rylemy4zj
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_American_immigration_crisis
bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-28031042/rise-in-young-us-illegal-immigrants
nytimes.com/2018/12/14/us/politics/illegal-immigrant-arrests-deportations-rise.html
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/05/30/illegal-aliens-increasing-editorials-debates/35513539/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love how as soon as Trump does something good hundreds of demoralization threads get spammed. You shills are all going to prison, you know that rirght?

>You shills are all going to prison, you know that rirght?
Be honest. Are you just pretending to be retarded?

No, you're all going to prison.

Yeah, I'm a shill.... Everything I said is true. This isn't demoralization. The only reason he's doing this shit is because the right wing media bitches at him and wants to prove them wrong. It blew up in his face last time, it will again.

you have a mental illness and a pretty obvious one
do you understand why only people like you believe your ideas ?

So you genuinely believe that? You aren't being satirical? I just have a hard time wrapping my head around this level of idiocy.

We don't even know how many illegals are here. The figure that they have been floating for the last decade is like 10 to 11 million, everyone knows it's more than that. Again, we don't even know how many are here.

Good... good..

You realize the DOJ has been monitoring social media websites and has obviously subpeonad Jow Forums right? Every kiked mod is unironically gonna be indicted.

upwards of 25 million thanks to no one ever giving a shit about the problem until Trump

>Illegal immigration has been on a decade long decline.
>More illegal immigrants are leaving than entering.
>Illegal Immigrants commit less crime that U.S citizens. (They have to or else they will be deported)
>El Paso has always been one of the safest cities of it's size in America
Bitch I used to live in El Paso, you're pulling this out of your ass.

Attached: 1531928702687-1.jpg (700x540, 202K)

>obviously
Fucking Christ you're stupid. I almost don't care what you say, this has to be ironic.

Are you fucking retarded
This is our darkest day, Amnesty Don has been proven real

Fuck

Shills like you are going to prison. All the kiked mods and jannies taking money are going to prison

>why don't you just let your country get flooded by anyone that decides they want to come in?
nah

>Shutting down the government has already destroyed Trumps approval rating
Aaaaaaaaand, now he’s at his highest. Your shilling sucks balls.

Attached: BFD3DA70-C332-4C75-9650-D05579B3158F.jpg (1200x1200, 308K)

That's only because we give them amnesty. No more AT ALL should come to our country. They should be drone striked the moment they cross into our desert.

What the fuck are you talking about you stupid fucking fool
Its over

Bullshit!

Talk til you're fucking horse; nasshole!

Attached: clown bonds.jpg (450x450, 78K)

Yeah for kikes like you it is

You are incorrect and retarded.
thehill.com/latino/391079-illegal-immigration-rose-in-may-despite-trump-crackdown-report

time.com/5303831/trump-illegal-immigration-border-arrests-may/

economist.com/graphic-detail/2018/04/10/illegal-immigration-to-america-is-rising-again

I didn’t read past your first sentence because you don’t speak truth.

this asshole will not stop until he ruins america

Attached: trump before god.jpg (720x480, 32K)

You smoke crack. I was in Houston when Reagan approved the first amnesty. Nice neighborhoods went to shit in a hurry. From no gang graffiti to gang graffiti everywhere.
Fuck you asswipe.

Attached: 067.jpg (325x222, 21K)

So you're like.. 14?

America has no place for beaners in it. We are a European nation that allows some near easterners and high-blooded Asians.

Wall was completed in 2009

infogram.com/el-paso-violent-crime-rates-1h1749rylemy4zj

I feel like these illegals just want to go where the gibs are. If a Scandinavian country was within their reach, they would skip the USA and go there instead. These people are like locust.

It's rising relative to like a year a ago because of Trump threatening to build a way. Just like people buying guns after school shootings, illegals try to get in when trump goes hard on immigration. It's still much lower than its been for decades. Faggot.

Attached: _105114529_border-nc.png (2666x1875, 81K)

I have sources. You have an opinion. Face it, you’re dumb and wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_American_immigration_crisis

STFU up shiteater

First Nancy Pelosi got up there and talked nonsense about Trump declaring an emergency. She finished the rant off with talking about Parkland shooting.

Schumer then gets up and threatens that the congress will do anything to prevent this from happening.

Then on Fox they decide this is a good time to report on Trumps state of health with his results of his physical.

Now the 5 are on fox talking about poison pills.

Weird. Must be a coincidence.

I explained why you're wrong dumbass. My Source is literally a source, not just an article.

>More illegal immigrants are leaving than entering
So? The only acceptable state is none entering, all leaving

That is fake. Here’s what the BBC says.
bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-28031042/rise-in-young-us-illegal-immigrants
I even chose left wing rags and left out far right sources. Every one says you are wrong.
nytimes.com/2018/12/14/us/politics/illegal-immigrant-arrests-deportations-rise.html
Oh look, another source that says you’re a liar.
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/05/30/illegal-aliens-increasing-editorials-debates/35513539/
You’re dishonest and illiterate if you still think illegal immigrants are in decline. Every week a new caravan of thousands of people trying to get into this country any way possible starts out. Every week ICE arrests at the border go up. That is a documented fact.

Your little info graphic is fake, faggot. Go goggle it. I did and posted what the BBC actually says.
Here I’ll post it again because you’re dumb. bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-28031042/rise-in-young-us-illegal-immigrants