Live Off The Land And Be Free

Since you guys are all looking for a utopian white society where you and your family are free of ((their)) influence why haven’t you considered the ultimate blackpill of joining the 12Tribes Community? You even get your very own white wife to have a minimum of 7 children with. AMA, I’m only posting this once.
twelvetribes.com/

Attached: 8B5EE64B-C82A-49A0-BD86-298A63BA9B2E.jpg (406x262, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

question12tribes.com/cham-the-black-race/
twelvetribes.com/
thedailybeast.com/twelve-tribes-the-church-preached-child-abuse-and-slavery
question12tribes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Ex-member-raised-in-french-12-Tribes-shares-his-plight.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No degeneracy tolerated.

I used to live in a town where these people are. They're loopy hippies with some crazy Christian apocalyptic beliefs. They're also very hateful and won't have any contact with gay people and are hateful to non-Christians. They're also incredibly poor and use kids for slave labor. Basically they completely suck.

no, isolation is for weaklings, humans will take their homes back

Nice memeflag. Poor I don’t think so. They own Mate Factor and dozens of other businesses! Construction Companies, Dozens of organic farms and yellow deli to name a few, keep trying! Yes it’s for Christians only and yes they do not like homo degeneracy. Stay mad.

You’re free to raise your family where you wish I guess but watch how they turn out.

Hippies?do hippies forbid drugs and alcohol and race-mixing? Cause the 12 tribes do my man.

>Mate Factor
The people who work at that place get paid basically nothing. The decor inside is completely trippy and weird. They own some properties, but you can tell from what they wear and how they look that they're poor.

Also, Jow Forums doesn't accept people who don't like fags.

Everyone shares all earned income. You never want for anything. Plaid shirts and jeans are the norm and everyone has Teva, New Balance or High-Tec footwear

100% farm grown organic vegetables, milk and meat you cultivate yourself, all you can eat.

>Everyone shares all earned income. You never want for anything. Plaid shirts and jeans are the norm and everyone has Teva, New Balance or High-Tec footwear
Do you actually live in this community? Are you doing shill duty for the week instead of building a barn or washing carrots?

Mate is a drug.
Nice numerals, though.

I understand that fatties, neckbeards, atheists and s 0 y boys will shun this way of life. It’s a good filter.

Mate has caffeine. Nothing else.Look it up. SHILL

>Mate has caffeine.
Exactly. It's a drug!!

And you don't respond to being outed as a shill by saying "SHILL"! That's just retarded.

Also, your group is obviously a cult and is probably rife with all kinds of sexual abuse and retardation.

Does building a barn sound too hard for you? Would that hurt your soft tender hands?

I wonder who’s behind this flag???

Reddit spacing and meme flag

>want to live in the woods?
>why not join a cult??
Or maybe just move to the woods and live there

Being assfucked by the community elders as part of a religious ritual would actually be painful.

>Or maybe just move to the woods and live there
This is the truth.

I still haven't forgiven you people for hassling me when I was on the Commons just minding my own business. You're always trying to get people to come to your bullshit meetings so you can recruit people to your hate-driven apocalyptic cult. If you believe the world is going to end, at least make it a bit fun with massive sex parties or something instead of just building fucking barns.

Attached: B5EF1C27-E8E3-45CA-925C-65AE29D99805.png (500x522, 137K)

>12 tribes

jewish as fuck

Do you exist in Canada?

So some research

Yes! All over the world!

Attached: 1536842452030.gif (794x446, 1.68M)

France, Germany, Canada,Japan, Australia, South America all over the US of A to name a few

>jewish as fuck
Indeed. They pretend to have no tolerance for Jews but actually their whole mythology and belief system is completely Jewish. They're just a very retarded cult. I bet they've had a meeting where they've identified Jow Forums as a likely recruiting ground.

By what criteria do you "issue" wifes among your members?

There are no teachings about the “end of the world”. RFID chips and the mark of the beast, surely.

Are you both adults who want to reproduce? Creeps are weeded out and don’t last long as they don’t like to work with their hands. Plenty of NEETS join and thrive and prosper mind you.

>Plenty of NEETS join and thrive and prosper mind you.
So basically you're under directions to recruit NPCs from Jow Forums and lure them out of their basements with promises of future happiness in your cult? That way they can provide unpaid labor for the cult far into the future.

Sounds alright.

Do you follow jewish traditions or are you christians?

No I’m taking this upon myself to post here. If they knew they would not approve. I’m just shining the beacon for like minded bros. Definitely not for everyone. But if you like building, producing, expanding, real friendship and family this is the place to be.

We believe Jews are the Synagogue of Satan and we are the true Hebrews. Why do you think white Anglos of the British isles were originally called “Hebers”? We wuz Kangz for real.

>we are the true Hebrews
..aaand dropped.

>oy vey, someone living outside the (((industrial capitalist))) system!
>shut it down!

The Bible clearly and concisely states the 12 tribes of Israel are scattered across the globe and are destined to be reunited. 144,000 strong.

>we are the true Hebrews
So Jews pretending not to be Jews pretending to be Hebrews. Nice moves!

Attached: Dance forever.gif (231x264, 3.77M)

Attached: 2E9D6B6E-2D5E-4D6A-AA85-169C7BF6F949.png (978x972, 438K)

I’m actually CI, so just want to know what the difference is?

>Also, Jow Forums doesn't accept people who don't like fags.
Wut nigger ?

Also there is no more location in Germany and Austria. They went 2017 to CZ, because there are no general law against corporal punishement against children.

>Wut nigger ?
Jow Forums is a primarily gay convocation. This can't be denied. Why else would there be no women here ever?

Attached: Milo meets pol.jpg (451x543, 40K)

"Being assfucked by the community elders as part of a religious ritual" . Is this true mate ?

these "white" mutts are retarded and tribalistic, no thank you

Read the scriptures. If you don’t believe that’s on you. I’m not here to force anything, that’s the last thing I want. What I want is brothers and sisters to come and check it out of their own free will. People who don’t want to be here get asked to leave on the regular and they pay your travel expenses home, no questions asked. It’s that simple.

>near Washington

No thanks

Hell no. Sodomites are not even allowed on the property.

There’s dozens of communities. Are you blind?

Pls address statements by user instead of saying hes a jew . I am interested in this 12 communities thing but Anons statements are giving me pause .

How cute are the bitches

>Hebers
Can link to source pls ty .

Well they don’t wear makeup or tight clothes. I actually prefer that but if you like whorish makeup, tats, piercings and thots then it ain’t for you.

What do you want to know?

That's all window dressing. I want to know if they're fit.

Fat people are forced to get fit. I know it sounds harsh but fat people don’t contribute. Only one fat person I’ve met is on a strict diet and making great progress.

>Why else would there be no women here ever?
"Engineers , Loggers and Construction workers are faggots ." - you .

Good .

If they don’t like it they can go back into the world and be fat where no one will care. Cause it’s all about caring for each other. Selflessness.

Im jewgling it now . Im sure I can find out the where and how and the like . TY 12Anon .

You're understanding quite nicely.

Gay lumberjacks are a thing.

Attached: Gay lumberjacks.png (774x1164, 444K)

Is there a tribe in New Zealand?

We also allow black membership as well but we call them “Chammites” and it is understood they serve white people but they are treated as family nonetheless but interracial marriage and courtship is forbidden

If a women is of mixed race she may marry a white man though.

Id rather be with the pot smoking tribal council. Where the burning bush at?

Caffiene is a gateway to cocaine. Same plant family. Stimulant class narcotic designed for productivity.

Sounds more like some amish stuff

Eh, if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is

Mate has a small amount of caffeine but is rather embraced for its effects on sexual vitality and breeding to be honest. It’s a high testosterone potion to be honest. Research it if you’re curious. No one drinks coffee with the exception of long road trips if you’re driving.

The christkike niggerlover shows its true colors.

Amish don’t use internet, phones, electricity, gps etc etc

It is what it is my friend. Maybe one in 300 members are black.

So basically you hate non-white people? This is why your cult will only ever attract retards.

Attached: Master race white supremacist.jpg (1928x2360, 1.27M)

i see there's one in the UK. are you nazis or no

Attached: it would be extremely painful.png (518x263, 226K)

Do you want to know how we know your a fag? Also KYS

Attached: LGBT history.jpg (475x395, 53K)

>Do you want to know how we know your a fag?
Please share some of your extraordinary fag knowledge.

Our teachings are plain as day about the place of chammites/blacks. Read for yourself question12tribes.com/cham-the-black-race/

Did someone read the "news" article from the blog? They are obsessed with Germany.

Also the letters show clearly why homeschooling is not accepted in Germany.

The glory will be on Châmite slaves for their submission to unjust masters…What a marvelous opportunity that blacks could be brought over here to be slaves so that they could be found worthy of the nations…There is no equal for the bitter hatred Martin Luther King had for the black people. Servitude was the only hope Châm had of being worthy of the nations, at least in the presence of Shem. All who would not submit to Shem will experience the first and second deaths.”

>twelvetribes.com/

Im not sure, they seem very cute, but that communal living idea doesnt seem kind of right.

what a fucking faggot holy shit

Truth be told you don’t even have to visit a community with the intention of joining. You can be a sojourner, a woofer, a hiker, a volunteer whether it’s for a day or a year just to check it out. They host the only 100% free hostels all along the Appalachian Trail for weary hikers and provide free shuttle service to and from the trail heads plus free all you can eat organic farm fresh meals.

SODOMITE
FAGGOT

>100% free hostels all along the Appalachian Trail

give more info please

Yeah I think he got kicked out because we refer to our property as “the commons”. Even though I don’t agree with it, they kick visitors off the commons for smoking weed and drinking... in a very friendly manner mind you. But they have to maintain a standard. They also give free shuttle service to mass transit devices to anyone they give the boot to. I guarantee they didn’t call the cops on him cause they handle the petty stuff themselves.

Interview with someone who grew up in this group:
thedailybeast.com/twelve-tribes-the-church-preached-child-abuse-and-slavery

>Yeah I think he got kicked out because we refer to our property as “the commons”. Even though I don’t agree with it, they kick visitors off the commons for smoking weed and drinking...
No, the Commons are a place in Ithaca, NY, where the Twelve Tribes have a base. I have repeatedly been hassled by these people trying to promote their retarded cult. I really can't stand this shit from them. If you're in a public place, you shouldn't be hassled be people promoting a cult.

>thedailybeast.com/twelve-tribes-the-church-preached-child-abuse-and-slavery
That's an outstanding link. Thanks for the info. As I suspected, these people are very abusive and depraved.

Rutland Vt.
Ashville Nc.
Harpers Ferry/Keys Gap Va. free pickup/ return, meals showers, laundry and lodging for AT hikers. Look up Stoney Brook Organic Farm& Hostel ask for Matt or Nathan

I grew up in a few different cults, so I always look to see what the kids have to say.
This one looks pretty bad: besides beatings, the kids aren't allowed to play or "pretend".
I wish people could just keep their weird beliefs for themselves. Why do they have to fuck with kids?

Actually not just hikers, free for anyone who’s curious.

>If you're in a public place, you shouldn't be hassled be people promoting a cult.

then tell them to go away watever

That’s a stretch. They aren’t allowed plastic Chinese toys. They play all day. Se for yourself. People will say anything for their pity party. Yes kids might get a spanking, but the only one I’ve seen is cause some little shit went into the hostel and stole an iPhone from a hiker. I know he’ll never do it again. You mad?

>Gap Va. free pickup/ return, meals showers, laundry and lodging for A

but honestly it does seem like a cult, I do like their homophobia and the good stuff

>Why do they have to fuck with kids?
A very good question.
This particular cult looks very hierarchical and very focused on power. I bet it attracts people who seek power (who want to be at the top) and submissive NPCs who don't have enough self-respect or self-confidence to take care of themselves properly. Neither of these groups of people are great at parenting or at protecting kids from threats and dangers. It seems like the perfect environment for a predatory child abuser.

>I grew up in a few different cults

few of them? how does that work out?

That’s right take bitter meme flags word for it. He’s obviously salty about something else. You really think people can just get away with kicking whoever they want off public property? I’d call the police if I were him. Oh that’s right, he can’t and he didn’t cause he’s full of shit

Oh yeah they are redpilled as fuck. You should go join them Chad

From www.question12tribes.com

question12tribes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Ex-member-raised-in-french-12-Tribes-shares-his-plight.txt

Republicans and Democrats are cults too. It’s about perspective. Do some research or volunteer for a day and see for yourself. It’s nothing like you think