Identical Twins fail DNA test

>cbc.ca/news/technology/dna-ancestry-kits-twins-marketplace-1.4980976

you are being jewed

Attached: 470951-23andme.jpg (333x187, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

index.hr/vijesti/clanak/kanadske-blizanke-dobile-razlicite-dnk-analize-podrijetla-kako-je-to-moguce/2064227.aspx
blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/can-dna-ancestry-testing-make-you-more-racist/
youtube.com/watch?v=QpbHdIrtpNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This was well known, but thanks for additional info.

So what test is real then

none. They're scamming you into giving them a highly valuable gene sample worth millions.

>thanks for additional info
index.hr/vijesti/clanak/kanadske-blizanke-dobile-razlicite-dnk-analize-podrijetla-kako-je-to-moguce/2064227.aspx

here you go crofag

Thanks even more. However, index is literally the worst form of journalistic trash. No one here takes it seriously and 50% of the comments under articles are just people shitting on the article

>statistically insignificant variations of 1-3% points are "mystifying"

imagine being this fucking retarded

Though I don't trust 23andme (owned by Jew wife of Jewgle cofounder), the purpose of these anti-DNA test articles is probably to discourage you from learning about your ancestry out of fear that it will make you more racist:
>blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/can-dna-ancestry-testing-make-you-more-racist/
White Americans are often whiter than they realize.
They take these tests expecting to see at least several percent NA or black ancestry, and instead come out over 99% European.
This contradicts the "we're all mixed" propaganda.

>highly valuable gene sample worth millions
Need to start collecting all the bubble gum from under the chairs.

one of them might cure cancer or give you literal superpower.
Dean Karnazes' blood carries 50% more oxygen than a regular humans, resulting in infinite stamina.

The article explains it pretty well. Their results are mostly the same. The company doesn't check every single part of the DNA sample. The small differences between the twins ended up generating slightly different projections.

If you believe in the one-drop rule, like most americans, it is not irrelevant at all.

These tests boggle my mind and make no sense. I have had friends come up to me and be like
>oh look it says I am X% French
>and mine says I have X% British!
>wow, so cool mine says I have a little bit of X% Mexican!

What the fuck does that even mean? "French", "British", "Mexican"? What haplotype is that exactly? It makes no sense to me. Those are just nation-states full of an admixture of indigenous and conquering peoples.

I am baffled that people believe "Mexican" is a DNA marker.

Attached: GTY_brendon_eich_mozilla_ceo_sk_140404_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 74K)

>>statistically insignificant variations of 1-3% points are "mystifying"
>imagine being this fucking retarded
that's huge for identical twins, impossible

>What the fuck does that even mean?
means that some of your ancestors come from that region

e.g. 25% French means one of your grandparents was French

what's the problem? just take all 3 DNA tests, then when you want to get your african american scholarship, show them the result from ancestry, when you want to join the kkk, show them the result from 23andme, and when you want to show Jow Forums you can slav squat show them myheritage

Care tell why they're using fake tests that don't work for highly valuable gene samples?

>e.g. 25% French means one of your grandparents was French
DNA isn't inherited in exact percentages like that, if your dad is half french half english and your mom is half black and half asian, you could end up having 85% black DNA cause it's dominant. You could also get 5% or less black/Asian DNA and 90% french/english

Attached: 3E148CF1-69A2-4CFB-9949-73A60C049736.jpg (628x534, 47K)

dirty (DNA wise) Mexicans detected

>instead come out over 99% European.
>This contradicts the "we're all mixed" propaganda.
burger... if you are 26% german 14% italian 38% bongistanian 16% irish 5%ashkenazi and 1% nigerian
that means you are mutt not pure european

Attached: 7002752018217.jpg (3500x3000, 2.35M)

I believe this

Gene samples aren't valuable, real tests are expensive

>t. A literal retard
You have no idea how dominant and recessive genes work in the context of meiosis. The genes "scramble" with each other before pulling apart, and while a freak may get much more of one parent than the other, the average is 50/50. Dominant and recessive refer to the genes that are inherited and if they Express a protein or not.

>DNA isn't inherited in exact percentages like tha
true, I was simplifying

>if your dad is half french half english and your mom is half black and half asian, you could end up having 85% black DNA

nigger what?

Attached: bq-5c63d955a6a4a.jpg (720x720, 168K)

So they're scamming you into taking unvaluable tests that aren't "real"?
Nigger are you retarded or am i retarded?

>blah blah blah muh science lemme suck off whatever Bill Nye tells me, gender isn't real guys!!
faggot
>true, I was simplifying
aye matey

I generally don't fall for conspiracy theory type stuff, but this was my thought from day one - willingly give my DNA, which could be used against me in a court of law, and god knows how else it could be abused?

No fucking way. I know where my family came from, and I have no need to know more.

You NEVER give up DNA, hair samples, or saliva willingly. If you have to, for a drug test for work...well, it sucks, but okay. But for fun? And PAY for it?

Fuck that.

>means one of your grandparents was French
Occitane? Norman? Breton? Lombard? Frank? what exactly does "French" DNA mean you absolute mongoloid?

Attached: 1549836685849s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Let the poor burger cope

Chill out chingis and come closer
No one can hear you when you’re standing 20 feet away from everyone

You mean Jewtube

Yep
I was dumb as fuck and did it back when I was dumb
Now I will be falsely accused and sentenced because I gave the jews my shit

>what exactly does "French" DNA mean
youtube.com/watch?v=QpbHdIrtpNo

Attached: alizee.png (578x578, 490K)

"French", over the course of history, could be of Germanic origin, Spanish, Moorish (nigger), Irish, Norwegian, and any other country that invaded and settled in the region called "France".

But you keep thinking you know what you're talking about, dummy.

I bet you paid for it, too, and brag about it to your friends.

White people arr rook same.

>blah blah blah muh science
>also bill nye
So am I unscientific or am I scientific? Fucking dumbass. Yes sexual recombination isnt exact and you dont get 25% of each grandparent, but it's incredibly unlikely to inherit 50 of your genome from your paternal grandad and none from your paternal grandma. That's the whole point of sexual reproduction.

You don't take the test, you provide them with your dna which they put on file and can use however they like. It wouldnt make much sense for them to mail you back a string of code (your dna) would it? So they use machine learning algorithms to approximate your "lineage" based on a collection of "known" lineages. What you think is happening isn't happening. Any more questions faggot?

You do undersand, dear Burger, that Europe wasn't as (((diverse))) as the USA about 100 yers ago, even the different tribes have very similar DNA, since there wasn't so much external interference until after the WW2 when Europe started importing Africans and Asians

IT'S LIKE THEY DIDN'T EVEN STUDY
GENETIC SAMEFAGS BTFO

Those are goddamn estimates, the actual test compares your DNA with the AVERAGE genotype found in those regions.
ESTIMATES is the keyword here.

>algorithms to approximate
congrats you are 10% African, trips prove it

Gauls are the same as Frankish invaders? Wow, Euro education at its absolute finest.

it makes sense that the more mutted you are, the harder it would be for these companies to give a precise breakdown of your ancestry.

memefag jealous I aced you?

you probably don't even know what linear algebra is

> Get fun ancestry DNA test!
> Enjoy made up bullshit about your heritage to make you more sensitive to minorities!
> Bonus: if you match on of the Bilderberg group, you can expect a late night visit from our friendly organ harvesting team!

These home DNA kits are the biggest fucking scam.
>send us your DNA goy, er sir and learn if you have heriditary diseases
That's what doctors are for
>connect with distant relatives
I don't give two shits about some asshole across the world who's 2% related to me
>see your heritage goys
How can we be sure your test is even right? One of these jew companies admitted to tampering with results to "fuck woth racists".
>no, goy, these are completely secure
Except that ALL of these DNA test companies voluntarily allow police to search their databases for hits on crimes. Why should I get caught because my retarded granddaughter takes one of these tests?

You'd have to be measurably retarded to do this.

Attached: IMG_1868.png (626x613, 502K)

okay smart guy, explain to me why sometimes a dark as fuck nigger can end up having light looking kids with a white woman or why sometimes the kids end up dark? or why even a blonde/brunette couple can end up having a redhead, a brunette, and a blonde kid

No just naive like most boomers and women

>Despite the popularity of ancestry testing, there is absolutely no government or professional oversight of the industry to ensure the validity of the results.
Canadian tax dollars fund this communist propaganda.

Genetics is not an absolute. DNA constantly mutate and adapt. The same two people could conceive 40 times and have vastly different children. If DNA never changed evolution would stop.

>One of these jew companies admitted to tampering with results to "fuck woth racists".
kek. you actually believed that rumor? you are too stupid to live.

Don't bring up the Basque, the least homogenous region in Europe, that is now part of France AND Spain.

Yeah, that "French" DNA. Uh huh.

Never said they were the same, but over a span of 1500 years without massive migrations the gene pool tends to mix and even out. Of course there are genetic differences, but there cannot be a separate group for every tribe. Check how much DNA white Frenchmen share with each other and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Its true though...

That mitochondria is the powerhouse of a cell.

this was my original point, your grandpa could be a nigger, but have say 30% british DNA, through the RNG of reproduction, you could end up getting 24% of his british DNA and 1% of his nigger DNA.

There was a video I watched that basically showed a huge graph of your ancestors going back like 500 years, ancestry/23andme/myheritage/etc. only test a few of all of them, which isn't representative of everything you have in you/everything that's been passed on. This is what accounts for the differences in the twins using the Same test. As for the huge differences in the OP article, where ancestry was like 38% italian and myheritage is like 3% italian, each company obviously has different models for what an italian is.

So the real question at the end of the day remains: Are Italians white?

Skin color is only controlled by a couple of genes black guy with white admixture contributed his white ancestors genes, but on average 50/50 of his mother father. Skin color is also a gradient it is not discrete nor binary. You can be a wide range of complexions. Hair color is a simple recessive gene you nimwit. Both parents carried the gene, which fails to produce melanin, but had a working copy as well and so were able to produce melanin in their hair. They both happened to contribute their recessive gene (25% chance) but it doesnt mean the overall percentage isnt close to 25% of each grandparents' genome. There are those who take after one parent or grandparent more, but not in the way you're talking

JEWS
LYING
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OF COURSE its Bullshit
they sneak a bit of "askinazi" into everyone as a psyop too.
Everyone who gave jews (and by extension the feds) their DNA is the epitome of being a blue pilled faggot

The raw data wasn't the same. These cheap kits aren't 100% accurate or laboratory-grade. That's why they tell you to get a proper test if you suspect you have a genetic condition based on the results from the test.

You're beyond retarded if you do 23andme. It can be used against you AND your family (including children, grand children etc.) in court and the data is being sold to pharma companies. And that's just the things we are aware of..

These DNA companies make it quite clear that it's not 100% accuracy and is statistically based.

But it's fairly accurate.

change that to "up to 25%" and you'll be closer to correct than you are now

and here comes the (((leaf))) playing damage control

Cant wait until israel get wiped the fuck off the map cunt.

Attached: damage control.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

>we can't be sure to the exact 1%
>that 1% of African DNA they try to give to everyone

Attached: 45a2b1372f4007a87c5032e6b39c391b.1000x1000x1.jpg (1000x1000, 80K)

No they don't. if they made it clear it wouldn't be in the news right now lmao

No. Around 25%. It's up to 50%. When your balls are making sperm they can contain no genes from one parent and all from another, or a mix of both. So from 0-100% or on average: 50%. That sperm them combines with the egg to form a zygote, constituting half the genetic material. Half of 50% is 25. The average person is 25% their grandparent, but in freak instances where a sperm is pure one parent, then the zygote would be up to 50% one grandparent. Hence why I called you a retard earlier, for saying a kid could be almost 100% their grandparent.

THEY LIED TO ME. IM GOING TO GO KILL THE FUCKERS

Why am I not surprised that dipshit trump supporters do not understand statistics?

>take one of these stupid tests
>come out 79% Scandinavian and 21% British/Irish
>parents take tests later
>not a single drop of British/Irish
>DNA match still confirms them to be my biological parents
This was My Heritage and not 23&Me though.
What a scam.

Attached: 1511355243613.png (225x227, 119K)

I didn't do a test through MyHeritage, but I uploaded my raw data there to do genealogy and the result is obviously wrong. My maternal grandma had two Swedish parents, but there's no way I'm nearly half Scandinavia as well as 13% Finn. She's my only recent Nordic ancestor.

Attached: DNA results MyHeritage.png (1247x729, 195K)

>Hence why I called you a retard earlier, for saying a kid could be almost 100% their grandparent.
never said almost 100%, xir nye

after doing a lot of the work on the actual genealogy, what they see as "Italian" is actually Swiss German.

Attached: MyHeritage.png (750x557, 188K)

if my dna is so valuable, then why does no girl want it?

You implied it, although I may have misunderstood you. Now your turn admit you were wrong about "up to 25%"

>Occitane? Norman? Breton? Lombard? Frank?
Now you are starting to get down to haplogroups.

good luck sharing your genetic blueprints with Google/GlaxoSmithKline while they monetise them. you fucking idiots

And actually yes you did. You said half black dad making an 85% black kid. Meaning there was a pure black grandfather with an almost clone grandchild.

it's almost like they just want you to submit your personal info to the government.

I posted the wrong one. The files are in the same folder and look similar. The CEO of YouTube is the sister of the CEO of 23andme

Attached: 4497119172977.jpg (3500x3000, 2.3M)

>Now your turn admit you were wrong
no, I won't do that because I said nothing wrong, re-read what I said and what you just said. I never said averages, I was talking about edge cases.

ha! "high technology" - everything is just fakery today.

Isn't this proof that when a men cums inside a woman vagina. His DNA fuses with the woman.

Ah, so you have proof that is not true?
Please share your sources.

daily reminder:
Sergey Brin, the co-founder of Google was married to the CEO of 23 and Me (2007-2015), who is also the sister of the CEO of You Tube

eat more sparragus.

They have a pool of people who they pre-classify as "polish, french, german" etc so anybody misclassified or having aberant DNA profile will distort all the results derived from that person. Some nigger with a white ancestor might be the Africa marker but if you're related to his ancient white ancestor they might say you are 1% nigger when it's not even true. Plus "markers" is false, what they mean is counting numbers of times a particular gene in a particular place repeats, assuming that the same number of repeats means a person is related, which may or may not be the case given random variations that can occur, it's more of a proxy for a marker than a true marker.

Hey justinformed talk

And YouTube is owned by Google/Alphabet, so you're handing your DNA over to Google.

Grats.

>you have proof that is not true?
epistemology fail

You realize Americans are 100% european with varying regional dna?
The only group that is arguably mutting us up are Scandinavians since they are so radically different from Euros and everyone in America has the token Swedish great grandparent

>Identical Twins fail DNA test
Did they try a "reputable" paternity test first? There is the possibility that they're the other type of twins.

just read the article. their results are extremely similar. its not wildly different

No, Americans are not 100% European, you dumb faggot. "American" is a polyglot of all ethnotypes, it's a political/regional label.

"Americans" can be European, Asian, Induit, Aztec, South American, African, Pacific Islander and any ethnogroup on the planet.

I joined a bone marrow donor registry in college.
Ended up donating sep 11 2014. Hopefully saved some frogs life but they have my DNA on file now.

Mexican isn't a result you can even get fucking brainlet.

Hahahahaha okay champ whatever you say.

These tests seem to fuck up regions together, like Northern European Countries. The technology isn't precise yet or this DNA shit in general is an awful scam with no basis in genetics.

>The only group that is arguably mutting us up are Scandinavians since they are so radically different from Euros

WTF? Explain BURGER