TRUMPS NATIONAL EMERGENCY JUST BACKFIRED

TRUMPS NATIONAL EMERGENCY JUST BACKFIRED

Attached: 1550182263019.png (1782x484, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativereview.com/news/5-insane-provisions-amnesty-omnibus-bill/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will US last to the next president?

I would love to see them try that. It's transparent tyranny and treason, that everyone, on every political side, can see.

lmao,
>declare war on US citizens through national emergency

bring it faggot

every american: hold my beer *loads AR15

Is that not a gross violation of the constitution? Couldn't the military intervene in that scenario?

Attached: B3D832B4-F664-4219-93D6-C6D1FAD42CF7.jpg (3500x2520, 468K)

So next president declares civil war?

And we're supposed to be against that?

Hopefully not

this is the grand plan the Rothschilds have had for years. Pelosi is literally threatening to go ahead with((( the plans)))

Based sarcastic clap queen

THEY WERE ALREADY GOING TO YOU FUCKING MEMEFLAG

Good luck coming to get them faggots

Attached: 1540763894313.jpg (720x960, 74K)

`President can ignore the 2nd amendment.'
conservativereview.com/news/5-insane-provisions-amnesty-omnibus-bill/

>Is that not a gross violation of the constitution?
Libtards are totally disingenuous and say things that aren't true. You're just now realizing this?

>next Dem president declares national emergency about guns
>probably would seek to seize handguns and assault rifles

this is how Civil Wars are started and the precise reason the 2nd Amendment exists

yes and yes. Not to mention law enforcement refusing to enforce it and the grinding halt it will bring to the economy when people stop going to work to protect their rights

>next president declares national emergency on guns
God, I fucking wish

This. There's a huge difference between declaring an emergency over the intractable attitude of Congress towards passing a budget and declaring one to disarm the nation as a communist would.

Emergency declarations can't override the 2nd amendment, discord tranny.

As someone said here today:
Whatever the retard does, it always backfires on him.

Guns are a constitutional right. Open borders are not.

Attached: 1473611899533.png (1982x1133, 80K)

Ain’t nobody takin muh guns

Attached: 5A839FFD-C636-4B94-97C9-1BACBCCA8DE5.jpg (816x513, 99K)

Bring it bitch. Then declare war on car accidents, suicides, and cancer.

Um.. That's Blackmail.

Attached: 1550119358341.jpg (1080x1313, 151K)

>breaking news
>next president declares war on guns
>breaking news
>president ousted by military

lol the next dem president really unironically should do that

ingersol lockwood predicted this

Attached: 1900orlastpresid00lock_0009.jpg (321x541, 18K)

implying they wouldnt anyways

Attached: civil_discussion.jpg (750x520, 27K)

There is no constitutional right to illegally cross the US border. There is nothing in the constitution that says you can't have a big fuckin' wall on the US border.

>muh guns

Commies are so fucking pathetic. You know you want to steal, so just fucking do it you whores. Stop trying to 'convince' everyone your stealing is righteous.

SHALL

Civil War II begins after the 2020 election regardless of who wins

Don't we have sheriffs literally right now refusing to enforce gun confiscation laws?

Attached: 5aae421beb66e33fd3e452c5d9feec82.jpg (564x878, 92K)

The Dems are so far out of touch with reality that they think using declaring a national emergency to build a border wall is equal to using national emergency powers to violate the 2nd amendment of the Constitution. It would be hilarious to see them try.

then they wont get reelected? lol

One is an action to prevent harm from non citizens (illegal border crossers) and the other would be to exercise a police power over citizens. They are actually totally different scenarios.

LOL
DO IT FAGGOT
DECLARE A NATIONAL EMERGENCY TO OVER THROW THE CONSTITUTION I FUCKING DARE YOU
BITCH I WILL PAY YOU TO DO IT
I WANT YOU TO
PLEASE FUCKING DO IT
I'M BEGGING YOU
DO IT

>>declare war on US citizens through national emergency
Exactly
If she doesn't understand how big a threat that was, she is more retarded than evil

this, bring it

Attached: 1549766707653.png (600x600, 207K)

Let them try! Electric fucking bugaloo commie safari -
GAME FUCKING ON!!!!

>car accidents
force all people to switch to self driving cars and put a hard, large fine and jail time on the people that can't adapt
>cancer
suddenly unveil one of the many cancer curing drugs that exist for a large price and force everyone to take it at some point
>suicides
got nothing

pelosi is canned after this. woo boy

Please do. I'll shoot that motherfucker myself.

lol. she did not do herself any favors threatening that particular course of action. Trump is going to campaign on that. Democrats arguing for gun control love to say that conservatives are crazy and paranoid for thinking the government will confiscate your guns. Now we have a quote from the democratic speaker of the house that they want to use executive action to unilaterally take away citizens guns.

>Tranny discord actually believes this

you can’t declare a national emergency against the constitution or something that congress hasn’t funded already

hahaha no

>implying we arent looking for an excuse to put the federal government back in its place
and we’ll do it legally, when they try to violate our second amendment rights.

Attached: 9D89F139-21DB-4668-9DAA-C0E96C46610F.jpg (640x426, 70K)

She's the retard.
>Not supporting the U.S. as a country
>Taking away rights
>Not trying to protect U.S. citizens

It's about expending and military not pissing on laws and doing whatever he wants.

Yeah, that was a threat by Pelosi.

It's okay. Republicans are already talking about rescending the president's national emergency powers AFTER Trump uses it.

(((They're))) running out of options and fell straight into Jow Forums's propaganda trap.

sounds like she's assuming the dems will win in 2020

But impeaching the president because you don't like him will have no future consequences.

Huh I didn't know there was an amendment to the constitution that commands open borders.

PLEASE OH GOD PLEASE! CIVIL WAR NOW!

Attached: the violence has escalated.jpg (388x443, 151K)

Yeah, there are honestly quite a few black democrats that have guns. I personally know quite a few black guys that all have permits and carry their weapons legally.

it depends on what exactly it would be
if it is just some law on various guns, it might slide through
if it is say, confiscation of guns, of course that would backfire bigly

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
The executive has no sole power over the Bill of Rights using a National Emergency, they’d have to declare martial law which would mean Civil War tiem.

Yep.

Heck, the RCMP in Alberta didn't even charge farmers for firing warning shots at thiefs last month. The cops are getting sick of the anti-gun pushing politicos.

Attached: 5e1.png (443x449, 161K)

Well I know what I’m using my tax return for
>to fund whatever democrat candidates campaign for president

No reason to think they won't just try something like that anyways, if not declaring a state of emergency regarding gun hysteria then something else. We're playing for keeps the only question is if Reps play the game as hard as Dems. Also there is the 2nd amendment and the fact that Trump will have the opportunity to solidfy the Supreme Court even more in favor of upholding it.

Attached: Beat_by_a_girl.gif (780x520, 1.06M)

Nope, nigger, never going to work bitch.

This just calls in why second amendment was put in the first place: Civil war to overthrow tyrants.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. "

everyone shits on it already. 2nd amendment violations are no threat to any politician: witness california, NYC, etc, the list is a mile long.
2nd amendment has no teeth at the moment: there is no "or else" clause, there are no penalties for violations, at all.

Attached: best_for_society.jpg (552x793, 74K)

God I hope not.

Turns out criminals just don't care about the law. That's what, you know, makes them a criminal in the first place.

I'm blow away that a militia rose to defend a rancher, but never rises when 2nd amendment gets fucked state after state.

lol!!! this big titty bitch really wants a civil war doesn't she ... rat kikes must get it through their neanderthal skulls that they will never NEVER get our guns! ,,, there will be literally 200 million+ who will say (((they))) going after our guns fuck optics kill everyone

Attached: 1549146459849.jpg (702x960, 118K)

do you know any mil officers? the ones I've met are quite anti-civilian ownership of guns.

>58 "national emergencies" declared since 1979
>somehow this is the one that will set the precedent

Attached: 1547882087802.jpg (900x675, 86K)

Attached: the-beauty-of-the-second-amendment-is-that-it-will-8641289.png (500x610, 161K)

Most likely, they'll do it through the CDC and these "red flag laws". Obama already tried that by declaring gun deaths a "public health epidemic" and having the CDC study it. Now states are passing these red-flag laws.

her constituents are fucking fags from san fagfrisco. this gets her more street cred, just like shitting on a sidewalk and shooting up heroin.

She said nothing about unintended expansion of executive power under Obama’s presidency. Boomer witch refuted.

There is, armed resistance especially taking out any dirty officers trying to take out guns from civilians who've legally gotten them.

It's every man's right in the USA.

>next president could enlarge national emergency on guns

Attached: 9500A808-55A5-4C49-8FA8-3C393CD36BAC.jpg (700x473, 46K)

> mfw when you trigger an Evil cunt into declaring just how destructive she can be.

If younger generations of men aren't red-pilled on just how vindictive, evil, and trash tier women with power can be, you're finished.

Attached: dumb_cunt.jpg (924x1018, 176K)

god I wish, but it never fucking happens.
state after state gets fucked for gun rights, never seen so much as a whimper.

Nuke this failed country please.

Nah total fucking war before that witch gets crowned queen whore in this babylon

Do it. I want war with the constitution haters.

Attached: 5a679e3a4a1e4.jpg (450x450, 94K)

Damn she trolls hard. Look at all these anons falling for this shit.

Trump shouldn’t sign shit. Total vetoe. Then drop emergency declaration. Make congress work.

The shills will go warp9 but its all just good clean fun to me.

If a democrat gets in they will pull a full blown power grab; even more so than obama

I see the Democrats are going to way of JFK.

Attached: 98632874287634234.gif (512x345, 1.07M)

why would a republican declare a national emergency on guns?

If that happened there actually would be a national emergency because we'd start killing them.

Will gun owners declare a national emergency from the rooftops?

Attached: 1526789558593.gif (720x404, 1.78M)

WA state sheriffs refusing to enforce IN 1639 which violates 2nd amendment principles.

no, history has shown they'll buy ammo and guns before hand. then stash them in the garage. and thats it.

see what happens

Attached: aA4353.jpg (271x277, 13K)

lmao at the internet tough guys. you won't do shit when we take your guns.

As if anyone here has the balls to shoot another man

Attached: 9993048518005.png (600x400, 365K)

To bad no democrats will ever be elected again after the wall goes up.

what is this we shit?
govenment employees will take the guns, you'll sit on your unemployed nigger ass and cheer.

Attached: democide1.jpg (600x716, 142K)